• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures in Alola

"Hmm thats to bad...for you at least My grass Knot Will Do More Damage Now The Heaver the pokemon the more affective" Kevin Said "Turtwig " Turtwig agreed "Do it ive been waiting For You to But you Just Wouldent Do It Unless in Battle " Kevin Said A Light Covered Turtwig "NOW EVOLVE" Kevin Yelled As Turtwig Evolved Into Grottle "Dont Think You Can Get Away Now" he Said Out Loud

Ethan smirked "Well Lucario use close combat." Lucario swiftly ran over to Grotle
"Lucario." Lucario cried.Ethans poke gear started to ring.
"Hello,ok I'll come then." Ethan ran,"Sorry Kevin but I've gotta go my mom booked me a room in a hotel and I've gotta get there quickly as I can,see ya then."

Sarah smiled as she watched on in the battle getting abbot excited eraelf until she got a text on her phone,she checked it and nearly cursed "ahh no!! Cmon dad!" She said out loud angrily before she stormed off "sorry guys I have to go my dad he's.....ugh" she said a bit more calm as she walked off

"Sarah I'll come with you,Lucario and Rowlet take a little rest." Ethan ran after Sarah,"Sarah what's wrong?" Ethan asked worried about her,"You know after this you can come to the hotel with me." Ethan smiled at her warmingly.

Alice grabbed Sarah wrist to make her stop and said to her "can I walk with you these clowns don't seem worth talking to" she said teasingly with her red eyes sparkling and her bright red hair flowing in the wind

Ethan looked at Alice "Who are you calling clown." Ethan walked over to Kevin,"Hey Kevin my hotel is Pokemon friendly and there's also a Pokemon centre there." Ethan then shouted Sarah,"Hey Sarah mind if I get your poke gear number so we can keep in touch?"

She smiled as she grabbed her sunhat and put her hair back into the hat as your couldn't see it anymore and she pulled out a love ball and looked at ethen "you will find out" she kissed the ball and put it back on her side

Running Up Kevin Said "Wait You Guys Could Stay At My Place Im Wealthy So I Bought A Few Houses Around Here" then grottal came over and sat next to him "and its poke friendly " he muttered

Sarah looked in to her eyes again,again seeing how they sparkled and the way her hair flew in the wind "wow..." she thought before she heard the others and groaned "look can we just stay organized for a second!? Look I'm really not in the mood you guys,I'm sorry,my dad is just....being a jerk right now....Alice would you like to come with me?" She asked hopefully and then said "I mean...if you WANT to,these guys could keep you company in case you don't wanna" she said before quickly saying "no offense you guys,I didn't mean to be rude I just....feel weird right now" she said

"im not big fan of Red eyes over there but you guys could use one of my houses for free" He said "heres the location if you want to use it" he said and gave her a card with an address marked 1423

She caught the keys very confused "ohh...umm....thanks? My dads a pretty well known scientist and he's really smart so we have enough money for our things but....thanks,and hey her red eyes are beautiful! I love em,There like a flame and it's...really cool!! Not a lot of people have those so How could you not like them?" She argued with him

"Sure Kevin lets go those two can come later." Ethan ran to the house,"Hey Kevin wanna order a malasada I heard they're delicious and have always wanted to try some so how about get one delivered to us?" Ethan asked hoping that he could try one,"By the way don't worry I'll pay for it." Ethan waited for him at the door."Oh yeah Kevin have you got a poke gear because if you do we could exchange numbers and keep in touch if you want."

She scoffs "she never even mentioned anything about your eyes! Let alone was she rude to them! Look your eyes are cool too but just....it's your opinion I guess,MY opinion is that her eyes are beautiful" she said as she watched him walk off,she huffed quietly before turning to Alice "sorry I got a bit defensive there,he has his own opinion but I just....got defensive on your eyes that's all" she said sheepishly as she just realized she acted way too defensive on just someone's opinion

"Yeh I'm fine,Hey Kevin you know you and Alice you would make a good couple." Ethan said while eating a sandwhich he got out of his backpack.Ethan then looked in his bag to see what he had in there,when he pulled out something he didn't want to see.It was a picture of his father,"Oh I miss my dad but I guess he's out on his own journey,good luck dad wherever you are."

Ooc (well let's just assume she meant earlier since it's hard to edit it out right now)
Sarah felt something weird hold on to her arm and she looked down and saw Alice holding on to her arm,she decided to just let her "heh sure,my house is quite a bit away so we may have to walk for a few minutes" she said as she walked along with her,after a minute or so she decided to start some small talk "so why are you holding on to my arm?" She asked before saying "it's fine,you could im just curious why" she asked her

"What you crazy talking i couldent get along with alice even if i tryed " he said calmly " hey we should order something hmm I KNOW POKEBITES I LOVE THOSE THINGS" He Said Excitingly(Pokebites Is Pokemon Food)

"Well I don't care about the walk" she smiled as she held tighter "well I'm holding on to you cause" she starts to whisper in her ear "I am very possessive" she said smiling at her adjusting her sun hat

"Pokebites,sounds great,by the way wanna go down to the city tonight to see the beautiful lights."Ethan asked but he then remembered something "Oh yeah I've got my first trial tomorrow so I've got to do some training,do you happen to know what type of Pokemon the trial captain uses by any chance because if I knew it would be very helpful." Ethan asked whilst smiling at Kevin.

Sarah just smiled as she felt heat rising to her cheeks,at first she questioned why she was feeling like that but she decided to just push it away,instead she smirked as she playfully said back "well why over me hun? And I see your holding on tighter" She said playfully as they neared her house
Her house wasn't too fancy,was an average apartment "so here it is! The inside is ALOT more nicer than the outside" she told her

"Oh well I'll go ask the girls if they wanna come with us so I'll be back once I ask ok." Ethan ran off looking for the girls,"Wonder if I can find one of them on my poke gear and call them,ah there we go I found Sarah." Ethan then started to call Sarah while tapping his foot on the ground impatiently,"Well if they don't wanna come me and Kevin could have a fun time on our own I guess."

"Lets Go Grotal" kevin said Gotal Walked over To The Bowl of PokeFood and Started Eatig Then Kevin Started Eating From the other boal on the floor "im glad nobody asked my last name " Kevin Snickered "now to Contine On your English And My Pokemon Speech"

All of a sudden Sarah's phone went off and she instead texted him "hey guys! Sorry my dad said he REALLY needed to show me something and I had to come over immediately,I'll catch up with you guys later,sorry" she texted them and then said "oh no no no IM the one mad at HIM,he went on and on saying he wants to show me something,it's probably one of his inventions or something" she said rolling her eyes as she held her hand and took her inside,the inside of the house MORE than made up for the outside,it was bright green with a large gold walk in room with a chandelier hanging on the top and a mew two statue on the posts on the stairs glowing with something that looked like a bioluminescent light and she took her to the main hall "whatcha think? Also would you like to meet my dad? Other than today he's a really cool guy and he loves inventing and science things" she said smiling at her as she flicked some of her black hair out of her eyes

She closed her eyes as she said "sure" you couldn't see her blood red hair or her crimson red eyes she looked normal as she let Sarah take her to her dad as she didn't want anyone to see her eyes especially a scientist

Ethan then got the message and typed back saying "Oh it's ok but if it's possible will you be able to come to Hau'oli city with me and Kevin apparently the lights look amazing at night time,if you are able to come we'll ,meet at 7:30pm,cya."Ethan started to run back to Kevin's house.When he got there he walked through the the door "Yo Kevin I don't know if the two girls will be able to come because Sarah's going to see something her father wanted to show her,but I don't know since she hasn't got back to me yet."

She got the message and texted back "sounds cool,sure,once I ask Alice I guess we can go,see you in a bit" she said and then snickered "oh don't worry about it,he's not one of THOSE scientist,he used to have red eyes too but we prefer not to talk about that....it's complicated,nothing went WRONG it's just umm....let's just say before a few months ago he wasn't himself" she said as she walked her into a door and inside of the door there was a large room that had many advanced lights and many inventions,some spare robots and many test tubes around as a tall man was just mixing the last chemicals,he's a very well built man with brown eyes and dark brown hair,he wore a scientist cloak with blue jeans and he looks like he's in his early twentys even though that's not the case
He turnt and saw his daughter and smiled "hey Sarah! I see you have a friend with you" he said before he chuckled "what did she see a ghost or something? She's holding on pretty tight there" he said jokingly

Kevin Sat There Eating Out of A PokeBoal Pokefood and looked up"Hey You Missing Out This Is great " he Said "did you know i speak partial Grotal???" he questioned

Alice let go of Sarah arm and looked at the guy opening her eyes as they were fiey crimson red she said "hello Mr. I just wanted to say it a honor being in your lovely house" she said with a formal introduction as she looked into his brown eyes as her eyes seemed to glow

"No thanks Kev I'll be fine." For some reason Ethan couldn't stop thinking about Sarah,he was just worried she wasn't alright that's all,or was it,"Ahhhh just forget about it already,oh I know I'll watch some TV first of all lets see what's on." Ethan was just flicking through the channels when something came on that caught his eye,it was about the Alola league starting this year,"I better go and tell Kevin this is great I'm so pumped." Ethan ran down the stairs,"Kevin come watch this it's about the Pokemon league."

The scientist almost seemed entranced by her eyes,staring into them for a few seconds before he quickly shook his head and smiled and held his arm out to shake her hand"the names Adrian corona,I help further mankinds knowledge on Pokémon and many other things,and no it's a pleasure for me to have a lovely lady in my house" he said smiling,when he shook her hand he quickly remembered "oh yeah! Sorry Sarah for me calling you here so rushed,I just finished this experiment,and since you love food so much I figured I would give you a try," he said as he pulled out a pink cube that was small,and for some reason seemed very enticing "I don't know what to call it,but I managed to mix one of every single delicious notable berry in existence in this one small cube,don't worry it's safe I tried it myself,and I wanted to see your opinion on it" he said before he then pulled out another one of them and offered it to Alice "would you like to have the honors of trying this? You won't find it anywhere else in the world" he said excitedly as he really enjoyed his work

"No,not yet but it will be starting in two months so we need to beat all of the trial captains first." Ethan then decided to ring Sarah,"Oh Rowlet,Lucario come on out you two can go play with Grotle inside of the house if you want." The two Pokemon walked away from Ethan while he rung Sarah,"I hope I'm not disturbing her right now."

"ethan can you help me ring somebody my pokegear isent talking " kevin said as he tryed talking to his pokegear "i left a very Importent Friend in unova and i want him here" kevin started tearing up