• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Small Adventure

Ari looked at the Galactic, flying away on the Dark-Dragon Type Pokemon. She then realized that Rose was heading into the building already, and followed. She looked around the interior of the building. Ari actually looked exactly like a child going to a school for the first time, awed and amazed. Feeling somewhat small, she returned Pidgeot to its Pokeball.

Rose was greeted with the soft swish of automatic doors as she made her way inside, scanning her ID against the entrance to the lift to get it to work.

On the very top floor, the lift finally stopped, and Rose stepped out into an office, in which was a woman with voluminous, light blue hair.

"Agent Rosalia Lunelini, reporting for duty," Rose said gruffly, standing to attention.

"At ease," the woman replied.

"Admin Hyacinth, you might have noticed that I've brought a guest," Rose continued, "After the incident in Eterna City, I met a girl who seems quite keen to join our ranks."

Admin Hyacinth stepped forward, examining Ari carefully. "Please state your name and purpose."

Ari was smiling, yet met the man's gaze. "Ari Ray, um, purpose? Well, Team Galactic tried to steal my Eevee." Ari had no idea what she was saying, but hoped she was getting it at least somewhat right.

As the Galactic captain arrived at the Team Galactic base in Vielstone City he hopped off his Noivern and called it back into its pokeball and walked inside. He walked directly to the galactic grunts quarters to give an announcement. "Everyone listen up! I want all of you to keep and eye out for a Joseph, an Ari and her eevee, and especially a Team Terra member named Rose. They're all just going to try to stop us and we don't need anyone else slowing us down, and if you do see them then bring me that Eevee!" He completed the announcement and returned outside. "Noivern go!" He released his Noivern again to give it its orders. "Use your sonar to keep track of them, I don't want them out of my sight." His Noivern then flew off and the captain returned inside the base to await a report.

"She's one of the two trainers who Team Galactic tried to steal from in Eterna City," Rose reported, "And now, she says that she wants to join us."

Admin Hyacinth nodded. "Miss Ari, it seems like you've chosen the perfect time to approach one of our agents about joining Team Terra. If you'll just come this way, and explain what happened, along with Rosalia here, I can have the test set up for you by Lady Kalopsia. It'll be ready by the time you're done talking to me."

The woman got up, and made her way to a tall wooden door. "This way, if you please."

Ari was curious about what had happened. She followed, wondering why this was the 'perfect time' for her to ask to join. She also wondered what this test was. She was a relatively mediocre battler, so that was that, but Ari didn't know what else it could be. Maybe something to test her endurance? Her intelligence? Or her ability to function under pressure?

The door led into a modern, yet surprisingly outdoorsy looking room. There were numerous charts about Team Galactic sightings stapled together on the tables, and a few people attending to machines, connected to which were a lot of severely injured pokemon, most of whom had been beaten up by Team Galactic. The floor was but a sheet of real grass, on which tiny flowers bloomed.

Admin Hyacinth cleared her throat. "We, Team Terra are an organisation formed solely for the purpose of stopping Team Galactic. While they are working to destroy the Earth, in the hopes of creating a new one, we are working to save it, hence our name," she explained, "However, since we are a fairly new organisation, we do not have very many members at present, and not many trainers get to join us, since only those who pass our test may work for us."

"Admin Hyacinth, the test, please?" Rose interjected.

"Of course," the girl's boss replied, turning to Ari, "Considering what you were just involved in, I think that it would be perfect if, for portion one of your test, you explained, in as much detail as possible, what exactly happened in Eterna City."

Ari thought back to the events. "Well, I was just walking around when a person walked up to me. She asked me if Eevee was mine, and I said yes. Then she just grabbed it and ran. I chased her, then caught up with her. I asked her what Team Galactic was, and she said that they were trying to re-create the world. I asked why she stole Eevee. She said that she needed it so Team Galactic had more Pokemon and could get stronger. Then I kind of tackled her. To get her to drop Eevee. Eevee ran away, and I ran after it. The Team Galactic person chased us, too. We met Rose, and there was already another person from Team Galactic there. We beat them and they ran off, but another one came too. He was stronger," She added, remembering how his Garchomp had brushed off Eevee's Swift like it was snow. "Then Rose explained what Team Terra is, and I said I wanted to join. So we headed here."