• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh boy. Okay. KyuBoi and ThePinkiePieLover's posts have been removed due to violations of the RP rules AND unauthorized Megas/Legendaries. Carry on.

"There isn't much we can do," Phoenix told her Pokemon, "but we'll try anyways! Torchic, help Seth's Typhlosion with Ember! Aipom, uh, hold on. Let me check your moves." While Phoenix was distracted, some grunt's Zubat tried to fly into her head. Aipom was not ok with this. He jumped up and slammed the Zubat down with Double Slap. Phoenix heard a crash behind her. "What?" She said, whipping around. Aipom was standing triumphantly over a knocked out Zubat.

"I think it's time to leave!" Keiko called to the others with a worried tone. Her arms were wrapped around her egg and Blade, her only Pokemon who could battle more, was standing beside her. "I think the exits this way, follow me!" She called running to a door.

"You think we can?" Phoenix retorted, dodging Zubat and occasionally grunts that had fully abandoned trying to actually battle with their Pokemon. One such grunt was trying to grab her Torchic, who was busy with a Poochyena. Phoenix swiftly took care of the grunt, sidekicking him in the chest. "That's what you get," she said, glaring down at him. She called to her Pokemon. "Follow Keiko! Get out of here!"

Keiko flew through the halls with Blade by her side. Whipping around corners until she saw a door with light coming from under it. She tried to open it yet it wouldn't budge. "Blade, use Psyco cut!" She cried. The door was blown away and Keiko ran out. The light blinded her but she kept running, fearing if she didn't that the grunts would catch her. "Are you guys still there?!!?" She called.

Cynder ran through the corridors following Keiko and the others with Seth on his back. When they broke out of the building the sun was blinding since the inside was so dark. "We're out of there." Seth said softly. He went unconscious due to blood loss.

Keiko looked around, "We're near Cottonwood town" She said, "I know the healer that lives there!" Keiko exclaimed, catching her breath.
She look over at Maya, Phoenix and caught sight of Seth, "Seth!" She cried running to the boy, "Oh, please hang in there" she said, her voice full of deperation.

"Wait for me!" cried Rachel. Torque and Chi Chi were right on her tail. Paige clung tightly to Rachel's head as the girl ran towards them. "Nido nidoran." Torque said. The Nidoran Male was glad to be out of there.

Cynder grunted and motioned for Keiko and the others to keep moving. The Typhlosion knew that if they kept moving they could help Seth more quickly. Seth's other pokemon were bringing up the rear in case anyone decided to attack from behind.

Phoenix was still up to her waist in Pokemon. "Guys! Wait!" She yelled as Torchic Embered someone's Clefairy. The Pokemon was panting and so was Aipom. They couldn't keep it up much longer. "Help!" Phoenix cried as Aipom fainted.

Cynder heard Phoenix and told the dragonite to go help the girl. Lanko flew into the building and used hyper beam on the enemies. The dragonite picked up Phoenix and her pokemon then flew out as quickly as he came in.

Keiko ran alone with Blade, each step she took felt worse and worse. She knew they were on the path to cottonwood but she didn't know If she'd hold out that long. As if it was a prayer coming true they finally saw the city approaching. "We're here, guys, we're safe..." Keiko ran into the city until she found the right house a knocked on the door somewhat frantically. A girl with hair that sat above her shoulders and bright green eyes gasped as she opened the door.
"KEIKO!" She cried, looking at her beatened up friend and the rest of the group,
"I've never been so happy to see you Claire!" Keiko said as Claire welcomed the group into the her house. "Claire's a healer like me." Keiko explained.

Seth groaned since he just gained a bit of consciousness. "Ty Typhlosion." Cynder said to the healer. "He...sa...id...I..need..help...so......can...you....help?" Seth wheezed but he was still in very bad shape.

Keiko looked at him, eyes filled with concern, "That's why we're here, bud" she said in a soothing tone as she and Claire carried him to a cot.

"He's in bad condition.." Claire said worried, she grabbed some fresh bandages and started wrapping his head wound.

Keiko looked at him, "it's going to be okay..." she whispered.

Maya stayed to help Phoenix, dodging attacks and playing keep away with the grunts. She pushed away a grunt that went to throw a punch at Phoenix and grabbed the other girl's shoulder. When Seth's dragonite come back to help she was kicking a grunt in the stomach, "come one we can't fight everyone"!

Maya continued to kick and push people away from her friend, using herself as a barrier when it came to certain attacks. The man from the platform was slowly walking own the hall towards them, his pokemon along side him looking healed and ready for another fight, "we better go now"!

Phoenix returned her Pokemon as a Dragonite used Hyper Beam on everybody. It narrowly missed Phoenix, but hit her Torchic. Torchic fainted. "Torchic!" Phoenix shouted, scooping up the bird. "Can we?" She said to Maya, starting to slowly back up.

Maya grabbed Phoenix's hand before booking it in the direction that everyone had went. The black haired girl feeling scarred and worried at the same time, worried that Seth was going to be ok and that everyone was going to be ok. She was also worried for her Pokemon, unsure what they had done to Chimchar and if he was going to be ok. She was also worried she didn't all that she could do to protect her friends, "come on this way"!

"Waah!" Phoenix shouted, startled by Maya's sudden takeoff. She stumbled before quickly regaining her balance and following Maya's example. Some Zubat got in her way, by accident or by plan, but whichever one, it was quickly swatted down. But not without consequence. Phoenix tripped over it, almost managed to stay upright, but ended up falling over, spilling Torchic onto the tile. "Oooow…" she moaned, slightly winded.

Maya skidded to a stop and ran back toward Phoenix and torchic. She was concerned for her friend's well being and the grunts they may have tried to follow them. She fell to her knees infront of the other trainer and immediately started to check her over, eyes full of worry and apology, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you! Are you okey, nothing to bad"?

She grabbed torchic carefully and looked over the Pokemon for any major injury. Hands careful as they searched but Maya's body shook from adrenaline and nerves. She checked every so often to see how far away they chasers were, "can you run"?

Phoenix pressed a hand to her heaving chest and nodded. "I can," she managed to wheeze. She fumbled with her bag and returned Torchic to its Pokeball. Then, a large explosion was audible right behind them. "Ok, let's go," Phoenix said. "Let's go right now." Then, she got ready to start running.

Name: Nate
Partner: Fenne the Fennekin

"Fenne, come on out!" 'Nate threw the pokeball in the air and a Fennekin popped out' "Fennekin! Fenne!" 'It was excited' "Are you ready Fenne?" "Fenne! Fennekin!" 'it smiled' "Awesome! Come on then!"

Joey looks at the stars and sighs. He has to wait through the night until he can get his first pokemon! He fell asleep around 2 in the morning. When he woke up, he saw the time and swore. He was late! He ran as fast as he could to professor Aspen's lab. "Why hello Joey!" "You are a little late." "Everyone else came and picked their first pokemon." "There is only one left!" "So you get this one." His legs tingled in excitement. What was his first pokemon going to be? It was... Cyndaquil! "I will name you, Flame!" "Let'a go on our Pokemon journey!

Maya followed Phoenix, chasing after the girl as quickly as she could. She lept over obstacles and continued to follow the train her friends had made in their rush. The black haired girl skidded to a stop when they broke into the edge of a town. She slowed down to a stop, trying to catch her breathe and relax her leg muscles, " now now that was a workout".

Keiko sat by the suffering boy, holding his hand. Claire was making some tea along with her partners Shinx and Pipup. Keiko left the half conscious boy for his pokemon, she placed her hand on the Typhlsoin and healed it. She felt energy drain from her as she did it and began to feel light headed.

"How often did you do that today, Keiko?" Asked Claire,
Keiko shrugged, "I have no clue, a lot though..."
"You should sit down, last time you over did yourself" Claire reminded her.

Maya made her way around trying to find her other friends. She used whatever walls she could to help lay the stress off of her legs, "Keiko! Seth! Rachel! Where are you guys"!

"I'm lost officially lost. This is just great," Maya mumbled under her breathe before calling out again and again for her friends. She gained weird looks form the inhabitants of the town but she just continued to move on.

"Kirlia." Chi Chi said. She floated up to Maya and tugged on her shirt. Rachel ran up to Maya with Paige still on her head and a tuckered out Nidoran Male in tow. "Glad to see a familiar face. So you're lost too huh?" she said.

Color was returning to Seth's face and his breathing became even once again. He was just sleeping now. Cynder grunted to Claire and Keiko to show them his thanks. Seth's pidgeot ,Bolin, flew and found the others that were missing.

"Yeah it's so great to be lost," Maya smiled to her friend, stretching her arms over her head. She looked back at the sky and then around the town around them, "do you know where everyone else is? Is Seth and Keiko ok"?

When she looked at the sky again she saw a familiar pidgeot flying around waved the bird down toward them, "I think I just found out rescue party".

Keiko ws sitting on a stool, she felt like all the energy had been drained out of her, Pixie, Terra and Sparks were resting and Blade sat on another stool and was eating a berry.

Claire was preparing for the others, making sure there was enough potions and bandages. "You okay?" Claire asked the blond.

Keiko looked at her, "I've been better" she said.

"Yeah it's so great to be lost," Maya smiled to her friend, stretching her arms over her head. She looked back at the sky and then around the town around them, "do you know where everyone else is? Is Seth and Keiko ok"?

When she looked at the sky again she saw a familiar pidgeot flying around waved the bird down toward them, "I think I just found out rescue party".

Phoenix sat down. If she was to be lost(which, according to Maya, she was), at least she was lost with friends. Then, a Pidgeot came and things weren't so bleak, though they weren't really to begin with. "Hey, isn't that Seth's Pidgeot? It better be." Phoenix said, squinting at the bird.

Seth's Pidgeot,Bolin, swooped down and landed beside the other trainers. Bolin motioned for the others to get on with his wing and he would fly back to the town. Meanwhile Seth had recently woke up. He saw Keiko but there was another girl. "Umm... where am I and who is that? Where are the others?" Seth asked. His head started to throb and he felt the bandages.

Maya started to walk in the direction that the pidgeot had pointed, turning on her heel so that she was walking backwards. She motioned with her hand and then tucked her hands behind her head, "I think we have just been told where to go"!

She really hoped that it was in fact Seth's pidgeot and not one of the people that had been chasing them. She kept and eye on her friends while trying to slowly walk, not want to work up another stress.

"Seth!" Keiko cried, flinging her arms around Seth and embracing him, "Don't you ever do that again" she told him.

Claire smiled at the two, "I'm Claire, I'm cottonwoods healer. You're at my place" she explained "Shinx, Shinx!" Cried the Pokemon who was happy that the patient was awake.

Phoenix noticed a sharp pain in her leg and it almost gave out. She let out a cry and stumbled, landing flat on her face. "Ooooouch," she moaned. Phoenix managed to roll herself over to inspect the damage. There was a red splotch on her pants. Phoenix swore to herself, and fell backwards into the muddy grass.