• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
(Salamence want even flying when it used Earthquake. He just stomped on the ground with a great deal of force and pressure.)

Salamence saw the vine whip heading straight for him. Glacier then felt an old anger rise in him. The very Serperior was the one that took down Lycanroc. "Salamence....use Flamethrower on the vines!" Glacier shouted. Salamence released bursts of flames at Serperior's vines.

(Man, I feel like I'm having to constantly police this RP. I feel like Stellarwind... A much younger Stellarwind...)

The flames incinerated Serperior's vine whip, and Daniel switched targets yet again. It seemed pointless to do anything but ignore the dragon type.

"Serperior, use petal dance," he ordered, "And go for Rockruff!"

"Rockruff, Protect!"

Rockruff created an energy shield to protect itself from Serperior's Petal Dance, once the danger had passed Duke quickly switched to the offensive.

"Rockruff use Rock Tomb!"

Rockruff summoned dozens of large rocks over all three opposing Pokemon and had them drop, trying to bury the competition under rubble.

(Thanks for the info Lunar. Also, take it easy if it tires you)

Machop then charged at Salamance with a powerful Karate Chop on the way. Machop stopped in front of him, raised his arm, and aimed to hit Salamanca at full force, hoping that it would be a critical. Teiran watched intently, trying to see if the Karate Chop would hit.

(I'm simply trying to keep this RP tidy and fun for everyone... I hope I'm not being too strict...)

Now locked into petal dance, Serperior kept whipping a furious storm of rose petals, oblivious to his surroundings. Daniel remained quiet, lnowing that he couldn't do anything until his trance ended.

SaiyanDakon

"Salamence! Dragon Tail!" Glacier shouted. Salamence's tail began to glow and was aiming toward Machop's Karate Chop. Glacier hoped for a counter or to knock it back.

"Rockruff Bite!"

Duke ordered his next move as Rockruff charged Serperior, looking to take advantage of it being locked into Petal Dance and aimed to deliver a big bite to the grass snake.

Entranced by the petals, Serperior barely reacted as the tiny pokemon's jaws sunk into his tail, and with that, Serperior snapped out of his petal dance. Finally, he could move again.

"Serperior, use magical leaf again," Daniel ordered.

"On the tail!" Teiran shouted, as Machop jumped over the tail, and aimed its Karate Chop at the Salamance's tail this time, in attempt to hit that. Teiran looked at Akio in the crowd, and gave a thumbs up to him, as if to show that she got this.

(In the stands watching, but if you mean on he website, than I didn't kidnap him. Joking, I don't know)

Teiran had some thought she on husband mind. This was a four Pokemon battle, and she had Ralts M and Ralts F ready for their turn if Machop fainted. But who would she send out first, was the question she kept asking herself.

SaiyanDakon

"Salamence! Hyper Beam!" He shouted. Salamence edged his tail over to the ground and charged a large beam at Machop. Glacier gritted his teeth and looked at the crowd. He saw Nova, Espeon, and Zoroark cheering him on and his renowned calmness came back to him. Salamence had fully charged Hyper Beam and was ready to fire.

"Rockruff create a path to the sky with Rock Tomb!"

Rockruff gave a nod as it released its grip and generated dozens of rocks above Serperior before dropping them. Rockruff began to jump on said rocks in an aim to avoid Magical Leaf while at the same time Duke would hope the falling rocks would damage the Serperior below.

"Climb Rock Tomb to escape Hyper Beam!" Teiran ordered, as Machop raced up the boulders on all fours, soon jumping down from the stone next to Teiran. Machop did get hit by a couple boulders, hurting him pretty badly. Machop was breathing harshly, and was covered in dirt. Teiran wasn't going to push him, and let him relax, only going to make him move if he was being aimed at.

"Dodge it, and keep up the magical leaf!"

Serperior obeyed the orders, gracefully slithering out of the way of the rocks as he kept firing colourful leaves up at Rockruff. He wasn't even going to bother with Salamence.

(Oh sorry I had to read over to see where we were at)

"This battle is getting intense." Porygon told Cubone in Pokémon speak. Cubone nodded as they both watched the trainers battle it out.
"Who do you think will win?" Charmeleon asked all the Pokémon. Akio understood and said
"Teir-" "WE KNOW YOU!" Cubone shouted bonking Akio on the head.
"I think Daniel might win this." Porygon told them. "Magical leaf can be very powerful."
"Duke." Cubone told them all. Cubone admired the strength of Duke and his ability as a trainer almost as much as Akio's
"Teiran. But I fell bad that none of us want Glacier to win..." Charmeleon told everyone as Wartortle left it's Pokéball.
"I vote Glacier then!" Wartortle told them. So they all agreed on trainers to win.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier knew Salamence had to recharge so that's why Salamence was in the air waiting for the next attack command as soon as he was ready. "Prepare yourself..." Glacier simply said. "This is only the beginning." he added, his expression darkening a bit.

Rockruff continued to jump on the descending rocks in an effort to dodge Magical Leaf, unfortunately there were too many and a couple of them managed to land a clean blow on Rockruff knocking it off a rock and sending the dog falling towards the ground.

"Rockruff, with grace!"

Rockruff gave a nod as it spun in the air while falling and managed to land on its feet. A bit shaken from the Magical Leaf Duke turned his focus to the Salamence.

"Rock Tomb on Salamence!"

Rockruff gave a nod as it once again summoned rocks above Salamence and had them drop with the aim to bury the dragon in rubble.

SaiyanDakon

Salamence saw the Rock Tomb and was surrounded by rocks in seconds."Salamence! Hydro Pump!" Salamence shot huge gulfs of water at his oppenents in all directions.

"Wait..." Teiran said very quietly, as her Machop's breathing slowed, and grew to a more quiet, hushed breath. Teiran waited until someone attacked her to make her next move. That was her plan, a least.

"Counter with Karate Chop!" Teiran shouted, as Machop hit the sphere with his forceful hand, causing it to explode into tiny sparkle's over the arena. "Now, use the same move on Serperior!" Teiran shouted, as Machop dashed forward, in attempt to hit the grass snake Pokemon with his hand.

"Rockruff, avoid Hydro Punk and use Rock Blast!"

Rockruff follows the command as it does a jumping spin to avoid Hydro Punk before it fired a several rocks at Salamence.

SaiyanDakon

"Fly up and smack the rocks back with your Dragon Tail!" Glacier shouted. Salamence flew up and his tail began to glow. Salamence slapped the rocks back at Rockruff, Serperior and Machop.

"Espeon...we should get ready for the Battle Royale...if we want to that is." Nova said. Espeon looked at Nova and gave her a determined stare. Zoroark looked intrigued to train with them.

"Perfect!" Robby exclaimed. He let out Poncho and Pyker from their pokeballs for them to enjoy the weather and beautiful view as they sat down, ready to prepare dinner. "Anything I can do to help?" Robby asked. Gem, in excitement, climbed up Pyker"s back again and onto his head, enjoying the view from above.

"Actually, there is if you want to help. We have a lot of potatoes, and peeling them is the worst thing about them, so Fiurball and i will be busy with those. we do need some water for the pots. And we also need to chop these veggies. Calypso is looking for more wood, and i think Oblivion....went down to the sand. Digging it up again no doubt", he said as he facepalmed.

"Keep up with your counters!" Teiran shouted, as Machop chopped it once again, making it turn into the glittery substance again, but this hurt Machop quite a bit. It was quite low on health. Machop continued with the plan, and when he was right up to Serperior, it used Karate Chop, unsure if it would hit.

Serperior took the hit head on, panting as he rose again. He didn't have much left in him to fight, or at all, for that matter... And he didn't mind. He kinda wanted to be done soon, anyway. Regardless, he took Daniel's order, and went for another petal dance on Machop. The move was probably going to be a kamikaze, but he didn't care.

"I think Poncho can handle the water. He can give us plenty." He pointed out. "Maybe either Pyker or Gem can use their claws to peel the potatoes and chop the vegetables." He thought to himself about the list of things needed for dinner, making sure he got it all.

"I think that just about covers it all." He picked up a few vegetables and potatoes and places them in front of Poncho, "Wash these off, buddy." And just like that, Poncho let's out an easy stream of water, cleaning off the vegetables

Machop looked at all the pedals, and the way Serperior danced, and Pedal Dance didn't work like it was supposed to. Machop started to fall for Serperior, making Teiran face palm, before getting back to orders. She came up with an idea, as she tried to make this work for Machop. "Show Serperior how powerful you are, and Use Karate Chop on it." Teiran said, as Machop began to do so, trying its best not to hurt Serperior, strangely enough.

Rockruff did its best to dodge the rocks, but one of them smacked Rockruff in the face which knocked it back. Rockruff quickly got up and shot a glare at the Salamence.

"Rockruff Rock Tomb!"

Rockruff once more generated rocks above Salamence. This time Rockruff tried to targeted the wings to try and knock the dragon out of the sky and bring it to ground level.

(Oh boy, I like where this is going! XD)

Exhausted from the long, cyclical battle, Serperior fell to the floor, graceful body curved around Daniel's corner of the ring.

Daniel decided to wait for a minute, tomsee if Serperior could still fight. When the grass snake remained limp on the floor, he returned his fallen partner.

"You rest up now, Serperior," he said softly to the pokeball, before reaching for the last pokemon he was using today. Lopunny...

SaiyanDakon

"Hydro Pump!" Glacier shouted with his voice rising with great determination. Salamence once more fired gulfs of water down at his opponents and mainly at Rockruff's Rock Tomb.

Last edited:
"Thank you all! Oh here comes Calypso with the wood. I'll start by boiling the water. This will be a nice stew with plenty of hearty and healthy vegetables. And of course some delicious meats", Victor said as he began to toss in the meat.

"After those cook a bit we will add the veggies with it". Just then Oblivion came running from the beach sands. He stopped at Victors foot and brought a coin. Shortly after, dropping a second coin at Robbie's foot. "Huh, oh more coins. Well um, thanks buddy", Victor said as he put the coin in his pocket. "He likes to share his findings".

Machop started to tear up at the fallen body of Serperior, but quickly regained itself, as Teiran ordered it to use Pound on Salamence. Machop dashed up to the Pokemon, and tried to pound it harshly, while Teiran waited in patients to see if Machop could make this work.

Lopunny made her entrance quickly, as Daniel ordered her into battle. Salamence was his target now...

"Lopunny, use return!" Daniel instructed.

The rabbit pokemon shot a blinding pink burst at the dragon thpe, imbued with the strength of her and Daniel's bond.

SaiyanDakon

Salamence was hit by the return and the pound attack, both normal attacks but bring Salamence down quite a bit of health. Both Salamence and Garchomp were not in good condition so Glacier had to make another substitution. "Salamence! Come back!" He said, recalling Salamence but he was reluctant to go back into the Luxury Ball. "I see....you want to continue..Lets do it!" Glacier said, finally understanding the reluctance of the Luxury Ball. Salamence challenged his opponents by roaring very loudly at them.

"Lopunny, protect!" Daniel instructed, and the rabbit put up a blue screen to defend herself. The defensive seemed to be the best route to go right now, given the situation. Salamence was likely to attack soon, and he wanted to avoid any damage to the service pokemon.