• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Different Undertale RP

Yeah, sure! Golly, I completely forgot about this thread... Oops. I'll make sure I get a post up once I'm done with my homework. I kinda wanna work on my own BittyBones OC, too... As for @Cutepikachu343, I'll add you to the list!

Yeah. Sorry it's taking me so long. I would've done it yesterday, but I thought I was coming down with the flu, so I couldn't do much of anything. I'll try to get a post up today after school.

ps: is this asgore

6efbf656f4e389e9bebb1dceee226e87.jpg

Yeah... Honestly, you don't have to use the whole thing, if you don't want to. Just explain what you character looks like and a bit of their personality, and everything should be fine, y'know?

Name: Daniel
Species/What Are They: Human/ disguses himself as a reptilian creature
Soul (Color): Pink

~BATTLE INFO~
Attack
:40
Defense:25
Experience: 500
LV: 7
Powers/Attacks: Electricity magic, Can make souls Green and Royal blue, at the same time.
Weapons: Sword, spellbook
Fighting Style: like Robin's in Smash bros.

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~
Friends With
: ???
Neutral With: ???
Enemies With: ???
Family: He's all alone...
Crush(es): ???
Single, Taken, or Talking: Single

~PERSONALITY~
Personality Towards Humans
/Monsters / Strangers: Kind yo everyone unless they're his contract
Personality Towards Friends: kind, sarcastic, comedian, flirtatious.
Strengths:often get's along with others. Great teamwork skills. Skilled with a sword
Weaknesses: He is sometimes too nice..., Likes winning a little too much
Flaws:Fear of Failure
Dislikes:food that isn't salty or sweet. Bugs.
Fears: Failure, Bugs, small holes.

~APPEARANCE~
Eye Color
: Blue
Clothes: White dress shirt, with a black trench coat and black pants.
Hair/Fur: Black
Skin/Fur/Scales/etc.: Navy blue scales with his disguse, White skin when he's not wearing his disguse.
Other: None

~OTHER INFO~
Goals
/Purpose: To not have anyone learn he's Human.
Job:Assassin for the royal family
Items: Sword, Spell book, Phone, Bag of Candy
Backstory: Daniel fell down about 2 years ago. He quickly learned that monsters were hunting humans so, he disgused himself as a reptilian creature. He found himself at the castle ,were asgore gave him a job as an assassin.

Is Flowey/Asriel Taken?
Also I don't know to much about wjat the soul colors represent so I just picked pink.

Last edited: