• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Different Undertale RP

Well, a little while ago, there was mention of an Undertale RP. The thread was created, but with not much of anything to go off of and now the absence of its creator, we RPers who were interested were kind of left in the dust. (Not that I'm dissing the creator, of course. Life is life.) I had mentioned making another thread for those of us who were still alive, so here it is! The plot's not 100% created yet, so I'd love to hear any and all suggestions! As of right now, all characters are up for grabs except for Sans. (Sorry 'bout that.) If you have an OC of your own you'd like to use, feel free to use the template below, but it's not mandatory! It's simply a free-to-use template I found on DeviantArt that held a lot of information, which I used to create a more in-depth character, whom(?) I will not be using.

Name:
Species/What Are They:
Soul (Color):

~BATTLE INFO~
Attack
:
Defense:
Experience:
LV:
Powers/Attacks:
Weapons:
Fighting Style:

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~
Friends With
:
Neutral With:
Enemies With:
Family:
Crush(es):
Single, Taken, or Talking:

~PERSONALITY~
Personality Towards Humans
/Monsters / Strangers:
Personality Towards Friends:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Flaws:
Fears:

~APPEARANCE~
Eye Color
:
Clothes:
Hair/Fur:
Skin/Fur/Scales/etc.:
Other:

~OTHER INFO~
Goals
/Purpose:
Job:
Items:
Backstory:

So! I'm actually thinking of incorporating some of the other AUs into this RP. Maybe even an AU of my own creation? I'd gladly take Underswap!Papyrus if need be, if we were to do so. What do you guys think? Even if you weren't part of the previous thread, feel free to share your thoughts and join below! All are welcome! (Although you should probably know something about Undertale. :p)

TAKEN CHARACTERS:
OCs:

Last edited:
Well, because I love ideas like these, I'd like to join. I'm in the middle of writing an fic thats not on Pokecharms right now though..I'll be sure to post my form soon.

Good to know! I kinda assumed you liked Blueberry, @LonelyLapras, considering your old username... so you can most certainly be him! :p

As for @DaVioletAce, there's absolutely no rush! Take all the time you need! I'm actuallly gonna be starting a fic of my own at some point soon. More info's on my profile page.

I'm just going to make a human and a fictional version of Toriel (Because I really need to, but I promise they're similar)...this might take me a while so I just wanted to reserve my characters.

It seems to me that you haven't really read the first post, @PeachyPie. Sans is already taken. Sorry 'bout that. :'| Besides, canon characters, including characters from AUs, don't need forms, so.

@The Ringmaster

Yeah, my creation! I'm not very informed on AUs, even though I know Underswap, Errortale, Underfell, ect.
Hopefully I'll remember to keep the basics of Toriel, so remind me if I forget something.

EDIT: I finished Sakura the goat and am working on Lily the hooman, just wanted to update you on it.

Last edited:
I've not been interested in the AU's, though have nothing against there being the AU forms in here. Although, I think more than one of the same character might be weird and confusing? Like normal sans and 'underswap' sans sounds like it'd conflict a lot and become hard to follow.

Here's my OC character:

Name: Clara
Species: Human
Skin: White, pale
Height: 5'1"
Typical Clothing: Old jeans, tshirt, hoodie. Has some old jackets, scarf and a beanie hat for when it gets pretty cold. Most she got from going through trash and cleaning them up best she could.

Soul Colour: Bright Orange
Friends: None
Relationship Status: Single

Home: On the streets, so wherever she can hide.
Skills: Fast and light on her feet, Climbing. Puts more focus on escaping conflict than fighting but will if cornered.
Ref: Here -- Very old but little has changed in her appearance.

Dislikes: Crowds, Other Humans

Appearance: Green eyes, long brown hair, slender build. Basic clothes.

Bio/Backstory: For as long as Clara can remember, she was moved between numerous foster homes her entire childhood, each with what she deems lame excuses to give her up (ended up having their own baby, wanted a different kid, their own kid didn't like her, endless list)
The last time she went back to the children home she became so sickened by the whole thing that she decided she needed no one and ran away to live on the streets. Trusting people is hard as none so far have kept up any promises made to her.

The streets have taught her many survival skills and her best skill is climbing, pretty much nothing she can't climb to escape a bad situation, scaling fences, walls, drain-pipes etc, sometimes even just for fun and to keep herself fit. IT's a hard life on the street, but she tries not to wallow in self-pity.

Personality: Quiet, mistrust in mankind, suspicious. Despite all this she is harmless and avoids other people, just hasn't had a reason to really open up to anyone.

Readddy! (Nothing has changed..only some things)

Name: Violet
Species/What Are They: Human
Soul Color: Somewhere between purple and black..

~BATTLE INFO~
Attack: 18
Defense: 18
Experience: 20
LV: 5
Powers/Attacks: Sometimes using her fists to punch, Dagger throwing, sometimes the dagger is blunt if she's not up for it, and sharp when she's ready.
Weapons: A..dagger, duh.
Fighting Style: Dodge, dodge, quick attack, swift attack, repeat. She can't be attacked in plain sight. She must be attacked by surprise.
~RELATION SHIP INFO~
Friends With: Sans, Asgore, Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, I guess. Dem other Sanses I don't wanna mention. Though I can say Ink!Sans.
Neutral With: Flowey and Toriel. Bam. Error!Sans.
Enemies With: Mettaton (He does NOT like Violet's style)
Family: Abusive, so she ran away from them.
Crush(es): None
Single, Taken, Or Talking: Single.
~PERSONALITY INFO~
Personality Towards Humans/Monsters/Strangers: She does not take kindly to Strangers to well, and she doesn't fit in with most humans. She can get along with monsters ok.
Personality Towards Friends: As secretive and mysterious as ever! (BEST friends are a different way.)
Strengths: She is very agile, and can accept things (For example; monsters exist) easily. Her feelings are muted, which may either be bad or good.
Flaws: She seems to be nowhere to be seen when she is needed, and she tends to close herself off. She is very impulsive, as well.
Weaknesses: She doesn't take kindly to those who humiliate her. When someone talks about her past, she tends to...be a little angry. Violet is still frozen in time, and thus her ability to socialize is weakened. And.. GODDAMNIT I HAVE TO DO THIS BUT SHE BASICALLY DAYDREAMS ALL THE TIMEEEE
Likes: Reading, Wandering forests at night and humming her favorite songs. Being called 'unique'.
Dislikes: Swimming.
Fears: Drowning, Socializing, being...normal. Being accused of lying.
~APPEARANCE~
Eye Color: Aqua
Clothes: A gray sweatshirt, faded jeans, and glasses on her head.
Hair/Fur: REALLY dark brown hair. You can only see the brown in sunlight. When in darkness, her hair simply looks black.
Skin/Fur/Scales (etc.): Pale skin.
Other: An round sapphire necklace given by her brother before leaving. She tends to stuff it into her bag.
~OTHER INFO~
Goals/Purpose: Her goal is to find peace in herself both spiritually, mentally and physically.
Job: Unemployed.
Items: An dagger, an torn notebook, and her glasses, which are sometimes is stuffed in her small pouch. (Mostly her pendant too)
Backstory: Violet was born hating her own life. Tales of monsters who took children delighted her. Back then, her biggest dream was to see Mt. Ebott. She thought her dream would never come true with her brother around. Of course, she loved her brother, but he was overprotective at the time. She lost her brother, and she was given a chance.

Her family took no notice of her strange ways. Her brother was treated horribly by their father. Finally, when her brother ran away, Violet went with him, only losing him in the path. Actually, thats how she got to Ebott. After losing her brother, she ventured into the rumored mountain to wait for something to swoop her and end her life.

Her fear of swimming was well-known. When she was nine, her 'friends' urged her to swim in the deep parts of the ocean. Well, she drowned. An life guard saved her, but she's never been able to get that fear of suffocation out of herself.

To this day, Violet is still not social, and keeps her feelings bottled up. If she dislikes people, she tends to give them no notice, and if she likes people, she actually treats them like a normal human/monster.

Last edited:
Phew, finished! I'll add it the backstory later, or maybe I'll do it as the story progresses. I hope you don't have a bad time reading my grammar!

Name
: Sakura Sabishi Dreemur (Known by me as Skytale Toriel)
Species/What Are They: Nix
Soul (Color): A glitchy turquoise

~BATTLE INFO~
Attack
: 1
Defense: 1
Experience: .1
LV: 0
Powers/Attacks: Sakiya can make a human soul turquoise, allowing her to break it in parts and force the player to keep all parts of the heart alive at the same time. She uses a Draconic she refers to as 'Anchi' that breathes fire. Aside from that, her several forms provide a variety of attacks.
Weapons: Anchi and her Nix forms.
Fighting Style: She has never fought since she was sixteen years old, but tends to spare the Player when they're at their last legs.

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~
Friends With
: Everybody deserves her love!
Neutral With: Asgore...
Enemies With: Why have enemies when you can have friends? (She isn't aware of anybody she would regularly be enemies with)
Family: Asgore Dreemur, Flowey/Asriel Dreemur
Crush(es): Sans or any Sans AUs
Single, Taken, or Talking: She claims to have never married Asgore and is waiting on Sans.

~PERSONALITY~
/Monsters / Strangers: Friends! Unless you're Asgore. Humans are loved, but inside she has her own opinions.
Personality Towards Friends: Friends!
Strengths: Is very good at controlling Anchi and speaking to friends.
Weaknesses: She is generally weak to puns, knives, doors, or anything man-made. Asriel too. But seriously, she's weakest when being flirted by or loved or proposed to.
Flaws: If you somehow, magically, break her trust, she does not hesitate to kill you.
Likes: Sans, puns, world peace, human-monster peace, life.
Dislikes: Knives, sounding talkative, awkward moments, death, Asgore.
Fears: Anyone 'finding out' (see Backstory), being unknown to all, Sans not loving her back, spiders.

~APPEARANCE~
Eye Color
: Turquoise, always.
Clothes: In her human form, she wears Japanese-style clothes, with a cherry blossom kimono and hair clip.
Hair/Fur: Her hair is a loose green as a human, as anything else it's black.
Skin/Fur/Scales/etc.:. As a human, her skin is a pale white.

~OTHER INFO~
Goals
/Purpose: To save Flowey, or to find a human who can, along with marrying Sans.
Job: If she's in the upper Earth, she's a pediatric surgeon. Underground, waters Flowey in the Ruins and protects humans.
Items: Cursed Pendant
Backstory: Tell you later!

Hooman!

Name: Lily Lund Nor
Species/What Are They: Human
Soul (Color): Maroon

~BATTLE INFO~
Attack
: 25
Defense: 25
Experience: 1
LV: 5
Powers/Attacks: She cuts the enemy constantly with her knives, or sings attacks.
Weapons: Two knives with red ribbons attached to them, and her voice/dance.
Fighting Style: Attack, Attack, Defend, Attack, O, Defend is the majority of what happens, O representing a short opening where she can be hurt.

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~
Friends With
: Sakura, Classic Sans, Undyne, any Sans AU I don't mention
Neutral With: Papyrus, Alphys,
Enemies With: Error!Sans, Underfell Sans, Horrortale Sans, Asgore, Flowey/Asriel
Family: Died in a war.
Crush(es): Blueberry Sans
Single, Taken, or Talking: Single...what are you insinuating here?

~PERSONALITY~
/Monsters / Strangers: Unless they cut my throat, I'm fine. But I'll cut theirs if they make eye contact.
Personality Towards Friends: Hi...I guess. Can I tell you something?
Strengths: Singing, fighting, Ribbon-dancing, killing
Weaknesses: Being loved, loving someone, being insulted
Flaws: She can't stand social contact, scared she'll be taunted. It's gotten to the extreme where she'll kill someone who just taps her on the back and stresses her out.
Dislikes: Being in social situations, not being able to defend herself, awkward moments.
Fears: To be loved, to lose her posture, to lose her voice, to not be understood.

~APPEARANCE~
Eye Color
: A maroon red in both eyes, right brighter than left.
Clothes: She wears a dark black cloak to shroud her clothes, which is also black. Did I mention her clothes are black?
Hair/Fur: Her hair is bl- I mean, her hair is a dirty blonde tucked into a ponytail
Skin/Fur/Scales/etc.: Her skin is more peachy than Sakura, but still generally pale.
Other: Sheathes on either side of her waist to put her knives.

~OTHER INFO~
Goals
/Purpose: To find her purpose.
Job: Ribbon-dancing/Murdering
Items: Ribbon Knives
Backstory: In a bit!

I've not been interested in the AU's, though have nothing against there being the AU forms in here. Although, I think more than one of the same character might be weird and confusing? Like normal sans and 'underswap' sans sounds like it'd conflict a lot and become hard to follow.
It might, actually, but we won't know for sure if we don't try it out, right? Besides, the AUs all have different personalities (for the most part), so I honestly think we'd be okay. It'll be like the Christmas Party AU, with all the different Sanss! (Is... Is that how you say it? More-than-one Sans? I have no idea. xD )

But still, @Defaeco, @DaVioletAce, @Anchiale, you all are in!

Oh, and here's the form for my hooman~!

Name: Tempo
Species: human
Soul Colour: a maroon-ish/red
Fight Levels:
  • Atk: 30
  • Def: 20
  • LV: 0
  • Exp: 0

Description: Freakishly skinny and pale, Tempo's cheeks are littered with freckles, and her bright red eyes contrast greatly against her snow-white hair. Her hair has a right-side part, bangs that fall to the middle of her eye, and it's oddly-cut just down to her shoulders. She has a large scar that stretches from just above her right eyebrow to beside her nose. Here's a picture. Oh, and here're her outfits. (She'll be wearing her pjs.)
Small Backstory: Tempo was born into a family of criminals. When they learned that she feared committing crimes for her life, they instantly began to harass her. That's why there's a scar on her face- from her dad, who didn't hesitate to beat her the first time he saw her in a dress. When she turned 16, Tempo knew she had to get away from her family members, all of them- her mom and dad, her two brothers, even her sister. She packed only a few things, those being her phone {which is a hand-me-down slide phone- y'know the ones with the hidden keyboard?}, and her wallet. If she wasn't going to use these things, nobody would. She headed to Mount Ebott, a mountain she had seen a few times on car rides, but otherwise had only heard about. What she had heard about this place wasn't very pleasant, which is exactly why she went there in the first place. She had heard that whoever dared do to the mountain never returned. {Maybe she could be there when the barrier opened? Like she was the first human the monsters saw above ground?}
Relationships: She honestly wishes that she was never born into her family. Poor Tempo hates every single one of her family members and would report their crimes to the police the moment she had the chance.

Ah. Well, if we have to, we can just add the name of their AU before their name, like Underfell!Sans, or if there's only one character from an AU, we can call them the ending (or beginning) part of their AU, like Fell. I agree, though, that Blueberry can stay Blueberry. :p

This is gonna be one of the best rps in the general section, sans down.

LOL I snorted. Was a real rib tickler!

I'm also getting so excited, I am also pleased that Clara is going to be sorrounded by so many canon and AU chafavters and sbe will be so beyond confused as to wtf is goonf on it'll be great.

Hey, guys. Sorry about the wait for this RP- homework's been a killer. I'll try to get the starter post up today, but if I can't, then it'll most definetly be up by tomorrow or this weekend.

So I went to go start this thing up and realized that there's still not really a plot... that's my bad. xD I have some ideas, but I wanna make sure you guys are alright with them before I start with the first post.
  1. There are multiple barriers for the multiple AUs and all the barriers have been broken. The monsters not only have to learn to get used to the humans and being on the surface, but they now have to get used to each other.
  2. The barrier's broken, but it's opened up portals to the other AUs, allowing humans and the canon monsters to travel to the different AUs and those from the AUs to come to the "real world".
  3. The barrier has not been broken yet and the portals to the different AUs are instead scattered about the Underground.
  4. The barrier has not been broken yet and all the AUs are crammed into the one Underground.
  5. Something entirely different that isn't mentioned here?
These are all suggestions, so feel free to say what you wanna do below~! vv