• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Different Undertale RP

Um... @TheRagingSSJG... what's up with the random post in the IC thread? Could you maybe edit it so there's some RP content to it? Plain OOC things don't belong in the RP itself. Thanks.

What's it mean, anyway? "Not too creepy"? The first post wasn't supposed to be creepy... it's just that that's how my characters feel about the whole situation...

Teehe...Found this online. Also found out that it's (apparently)what Sans says at a specific time if you get a game over...? XD *Is a noob*
images

Hey, could I join? Be warned, I only know of Undertale from my friends IRL, so...yeah.
Name: Aspen
Species/What Are They: Human
Soul (Color): ???(What do you guys think...? I honestly have no clue.)

~BATTLE INFO~(lemme know if I need to change it...:'|)
Attack
: 15
Defense: 20
Experience: 0
LV: 0
Powers/Attacks: (Honestly I'm just winging this...XD Imma NOOB!) Kicking, punching, and pretty much throwing anything available.
Weapons: Anything that she can use as a weapon.
Fighting Style: Since Aspen doesn't exactly like to fight and hurt people unless she absolutely HAS to, her fighting technique is a little more on the defensive side.

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~ (Imma just leave this blank for now, she's literally brand new to...Shoot, I legit forgot the name of where Undertale takes place... -_-)
Friends With
:
Neutral With:
Enemies With:
Family:
Crush(es):
Single, Taken, or Talking: Single

~PERSONALITY~
Personality Towards Humans
/Monsters / Strangers: Generally tries not to get into fights, can be friendly at times but often tries to stay out of others' business unless someone's being harmed. Then she either tries to break up the fight or defend the weaker person/monster.
Personality Towards Friends: Very kind, silly, loyal.
Strengths: Creative, positive(Most of the time)
Weaknesses: Pretty much anything to do with math, she stinks at. Also, she's a little too kind and might wind up blatantly refusing to fight someone.
Flaws: See weaknesses.
Dislikes: Bullying, Math, Running really hard for long distances.
Fears: Aspen fears that some people or monsters might not share her empathy and just take her out on the spot.

~APPEARANCE~
Eye Color
: Green
Clothes: Pink tee-shirt, blue jeans, pink and white high-tops, a cheesy pink bow tie(the kind they sell in little kids halloween costumes), black nerdy glasses, and a pink fedora with a black band. She also wears a purple backpack with her notebooks, pencils, and colored pencils inside.
Hair/Fur: Brown shoulder length hair
Skin/Fur/Scales/etc.:
Other:

~OTHER INFO~
Goals
/Purpose: To have a relatively enjoyable life, I guess.
Job: None, she's underage! :p
Items: (Like inside the backpack?) Colored pencils, regular pencils, pencil sharpeners, an MP3 player, notebooks, maybe some other stuff if I decide to add more?
Backstory: Aspen went to the mountain after hearing her friend say that it was impossible to return from it. She wanted to prove everyone wrong and scale that thing! Aspen was friends with the "Weird" kids, even though she could've easily fit in with the "Popular" kids. She was in band, playing clarinet like a beast, and is smart enough that she made Pre-Algebra.:8B:

For one, I think three is just a whole bunch of monsters, so I'll say two.
(AO3 PAGEEE)
P.S. In my sign up post, I listed my friends/enemies/neutral withs. I'm guessing that means in the future, is that alright?

Last edited:
@AspenTR33... I'm tempted to decline you only because you don't know much about the game... maybe you could do some research? Watch a Let's-Play of it? Also, since the AUs are involved, you'd need to know about them, too, and there's quite a few...

As for @DaVioletAce, don't forget that some of the barriers for the other AUs have already been broken, even if it is a select few, so there'll most definetly be more humans in this, especially if I introduce Overtale into this. (...That's what the AU's called, right? The one where the monsters are humans and vice versa?) As for your friends, though, I say you could already be friends with them unless maybe they're being played by someone else? That's a question for the character's controller. (That's what I call them, anyway. :p)

About your SOUL color, @AspenTR33, I think it would be a mix of blue, green, and yellow, which represent integrity, kindness, and justice, respectively. They seem to be the most fitting for your character's personality. At least, to me, they do.

Also...note that Lily hasn't had any friends or human companions for ten years...so...heh...she's literally gone insane. And suicidal. So if she keeps making death threats, disregard them completely. She's probably pretty happy about finding another human. No, not really. But disregard the death threats anyways.

Also...note that Lily hasn't had any friends or human companions for ten years...so...heh...she's literally gone insane. And suicidal. So if she keeps making death threats, disregard them completely. She's probably pretty happy about finding another human. No, not really. But disregard the death threats anyways.

For the sake of character..

You know what? Ringmaster, is it all right if I take all the Ruins AUs? Well, all of the main ones in the ruins. StoryShift Papyrus, Underfell Toriel, Underswap Asgore, Underworld Toriel (...), LittleTale Toriel, AlterSwap Toriel, Outertale Toriel, ect?

That took a long time for me to muster up the courage to type.

@The Ringmaster

Oh lordie what have I done Just need them to sorta help the story along and not really use them as my own respective characters, plus gives me an excuse to go on the internet and see those beautiful artists of Toriels.