• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Different Undertale RP

I'm super sorry for the lack of posts here, everyone! In all honesty, my interest in this has depleted almost entirely, in favor of other things, like requests and such. That's why I've decided to do this:

If anyone would like to take over this RP and try to keep it alive, you can!

Just tell me below and I'll appoint you to be the new manager of this RP! Again, sorry this is so sudden... I really don't know who would want this RP, anyway...

Sad to see it go down, but I have to say as well; I'll be gone for three days, as my exam week is coming up and I can't afford to get low grades. See you all, and hopefully, the RP's still alive.

Heya! You've been busy, huh? (Sans reference XD)I'd like to add my oc in this rp pls. :3 Here's the form.
Name:Cyan
Species/What Are They:Skeleton
Soul (Color):Uh...Cyan.(XD)

~BATTLE INFO~
Attack
:50
Defense:35
Experience:23
LV:40
Powers/Attacks:Bones,Blasters,Soul-Flinging
Weapons:N/A
Fighting Style:Sans

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~
Friends With
:Alot of Monsters, I guess?..
Neutral With:Humans
Enemies With:....IDK???
Family:..Dead boi.
Crush(es):Ehhhh... <//w//<'
Single, Taken, or Talking:Single

~PERSONALITY~
Personality Towards Humans
/Monsters / Strangers:Quiet, sometimes funny.
PersHonality Towards Friends:Kind
Strengths:Working on it.
Weaknesses:Working on it.
Flaws:Isn't that the same thing as Weaknesses?.. If not, please correct me. I'm still pretty young.
Dislikes:Humans
Fears:Death

~APPEARANCE~
Eye Color
:Blue
Clothes:Gray and blue jacket w/furry hood on the inside, black and blue pants, blue slippers, gray socks
Hair/Fur:N/A
Skin/Fur/Scales/etc.:N/A
Other:A Gaster Blaster at his side most of the time.

~OTHER INFO~
Goals
/Purpose:N/A
Job:To collect human Souls for Asgore, but he's not really into it.
Items:N/A
Backstory:A skeleton who's parents were killed in the war between Monsters and Humans.
Meh, thats all I got.