• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Basic Anime Highschool

Jonouchi placed the other earbud in his eyes as the next song started to play while he tried to fall asleep. “Walk like a Egyptian...nice” He said as he snapped to the beat of the song “I got to give it to them it’s pretty catchy” He added. Jonouchi layed back in his street as he closed his eyes while he let out a loud yawn “time to sleep” Jonouchi thought to himself as he dozed off.

"Yeah, goodbye." Haruki replied to Kazuma. She was exhausted from working, and it's only been an hour. She sighed, and went out of the classroom. Eh, he's getting nicer, I guess. She thought, while moving to the next period.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kazuma walked into his next class and sat down, " I wonder what lesson this is, hopefully it's something that I am good at and enjoy." Kazuma saw Jonouchi walking in, " Hey Jonouchi can you come sit next to me because I need someone to talk to and you're one of the only people that I know." Kazuma held his hand on the seat.

Haruki strolled into the class, making sure she had gathered her things from last period. She sat down in an empty seat, thinking about how interesting high school has been. It's only been an hour, but this is much better than the entirety of Middle School. She took her pencil from her pocket and placed onto the desk.

Jayblade

Kazuma pulled out his phone and started to use it as the teacher had not arrived yet so he could really do whatever he wanted to, " Should I ask for anybody's number while I'm on my phone, not that anyone would be willing to give their phone number to someone like me." Kazuma looked around the classroom to see if there was anybody he would want to ask for their number, " I could ask Jonouchi or Haruki, actually if I asked Haruki she would probably kill me, I might try it anyway." He stood up out his chair and went to ask Haruki for her number, " Hey Haruki I've been wondering, do you wanna exchange phone numbers." He asked while standing awkwardly.

Jonouchi woke to as he realized that he was the only one left class “where did everybody go?” He asked himself. He quickly got out of his seat as he ran to his next class “I can’t believe I was left behind” Jonouchi told himself. Jonouchi entered the classroom as he saw everyone already there “well so much for the first day” He said. He took a seat next to Kazuma as he watched him walked over to Haruki and asked for her phone number.

Yuri went to her next period and put her thoughts to work “Analyzing...Analyzing......two more hours before teacher arrives” she noticed Jonouchi and realized she hadn’t responded to his note, she opened her pencil case and wrote a note saying “My name is Yuri, not “Yuri” like female appeal just regular Yuri” she threw it at jono (a nickname she wants to call him) and saw Kazuma walk up to Haruki for her number, Yuri realizing her goal was to watch the relationship of the 3 “ssstttaaarrrrreeee....” she thought quietly.

Jonouchi caught the note as it flying towards him “Let’s see...so her name is Yuri well I’ll just call her Yu” Jonouchi said to himself. He then pulled out his deck and scanner and began to shuffle his cards. Jonouchi pulled out five random cards as he began to start “Start” He said as the scanner announced “TURN UP”. A monster appear on the screen this time it was a Beetle Hybrid “Lets see” Jonouchi said as he began to scan his card.

Jayblade

Kazuma saw Jonouchi with his cards and chuckled a little, " Does he have an addiction or something, cause he acts like it." He then shouted over to him, "Hey I see you have those cards again, seriously what is so special about them, it makes you look and sound like a weirdo." He then looked back at Hikaru seeing that he should maybe leave her to do her work and he should go back to his seat, as the teacher was going to be coming soon.

Jonouchi looked up at Kazuma and smiled as he looked back down at his scanner. “These cards hold a secret inside and I’m to find out what it is” He said as he scan two cards. “Mach Jaguar + Slash Lizard = Mach Slash Combo” The scanner announce as,the sound of lighting and sword swings appear. The monster started to lose health as Jonouchi said at the sight “I’m almost there” He said excitedly.

Yuri looked at Kazuma with a disappointed face “Analyzing......Analyzing.....weirdo analyzed: Kazuma and jono” she thought twice about Jonouchi being a weirdo “new analysis: Kazuma is a weirdo......masters permission to proceed to hurt.........don’t have a master...” Yuri was troubled at this thought about this, but had a stern face at Kazuma.

Jonouchi pulled out a card as the Monster attacked him “gotta hurry” He said as he scanned the card. “Fusion Jack” The scanner announce as the screen started to glow blue then gold. “Time to end this” Jonouchi said as he pulled out three cards and scanned them. “Kick Locust + Thunder Deer + Mach Jaguar = Lightning Sonic” The scanner announce. The screen glowed gold as the monster was defeated, Jonouchi pulled out a blank card then scanned it. “Seal” Jonouchi said as the image of a heart appeared on the blank card. Jonouchi walked over to Yuri as he handed her the newly created card “Here” He said with a smile.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Jonouchi and saw him walk over to Yuri, " Looks like he has made good friends with Yuri hasn't he, he's even giving one of his cards to her." Kazuma was sat down in his seat and he started to right a letter to ask Haruki if she thought that maid outfits would be a good idea for the festival, as he wanted other people's opinions on it before he suggested it to Mrs Yuki, he got another classmate to pass it over to her while he sat in his seat.

Haruki looked back at Jonouchi. "You are still playing those games? Those look pretty cool, though I don't know why you have such an obsession with them." She said, and tapped her eraser against the table, waiting for the teacher to appear.

Jayblade

Kazuma sat at his desk waiting for the lesson to end so break could start and he could get to talk to people and meet new friends. An hour had passed and now all students were leaving their classrooms to go to break. Kazuma walked up to Jonouchi, " Hey Jonouchi wanna eat lunch with me, I'm gonna ask Hikaru, and you can ask that Yuri girl if you want, it should help us get to know each other a little bit more." Then Kazuma walked to a table and sat down, " I'll be in the right corner of the dining hall if you want to join me."

"...Lunch." Jun sighed to himself, as he stood blankly in the canteen entrance. Before him he saw the dining hall hustling and bustling with all kinds of different people, student and teacher alike. Feeling out of place, he decided to look for a place to sit, where he could eat his own packed lunch in peace. However, after surveying the seating area, he noticed all tables were already fully occupied. However, there was one mostly vacant table, with the only person sitting there being a black-haired boy, seemingly waiting for someone. Jun took a deep breath, and slowly walked over to said table, sitting furthest away from the boy as possible.

He then reached into his black duffel bag and unboxed a tasty looking bento meal, packed with all of his favorite meals. As much as he wanted to dive into his meal and scarf it down, it would most likely get his uniform dirty, and make him look weird. Well, weirder. So, he calmly pinched his chopsticks between his right thumb and index finger, said a quick prayer, and slowly began to eat.

Jayblade

Kazuma noticed Jun sitting on his table, he found it weird that a random guy that he hadn't even met before came to sit with, " Who's this guy, I was just waiting here and he decided to come sit down with me, I don't know if he's a first year or not, he looks about the same age as me, I may aswell ask him his name." Kazuma looked at Jun and gave him a half smile. " So what's your name. My name's Kazuma, since you're sitting with me for lunch we may as well get to know each other."

Haruki sat down at a table, and started eating a bento her father had made the day before. She took a bite, and happiness was quickly achieved. This; this is really tasty! She smiled, and began eating very quickly. She then started at Kazuma, he was sitting next to Jun. "Who's the kid with the delinquent?" She muttered, and looked back at her food to continue eating.

Jun stopped eating and put down his chopsticks. He then then turned to look at Kazuma.

"My name is Jun. Jun Arata. But you can call me J for short if you so wish. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jun said.

He then held his hand out, expecting a handshake.

"Sorry if that sounded a bit too formal." He chuckled.
"I practiced it all evening yesterday, to say if I managed to make any friends on my first day..."

Jonouchi walked out of the class room as he placed his earbuds in. “Time for Lunch” He said as he started to walk to the Lunch room “I wonder what I’m going to eat” He thought. Jonouchi stopped in his tracks as he saw a Vending machine “sweet some to eat” He said as he pulled out his wallet and bought some snacks. He walked into the Lunch room before he sat down at the table with Kazuma,Haruki, and Jun “who’s this?” Jonouchi asked.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at the kid, " He practiced all night just so he could make friends, must mean he's just like me, I might just get along with the kid." Kazuma smiled at him again.
" As I already told you my name is Kazuma Takanaka and I'm a first year, are you a first year too Jun?" Kazuma then noticed Jonouchi, " Oh hey, what's up Jonouchi, this is Jun, he just decided to come over to my table so I'm gonna let him have lunch with us, did you ask Yuri to come?" Kazuma also noticed Haruki so he shouted to her, " Hey Haruki, come sit and have lunch with us, and we can talk about ideas for the festival."

Yuri followed everyone to the lunch room and looked for the group, putting the card Jonouchi gave her in her bag. “Analyzing.....Analyzing.....Targets found” she said spotting Jonouchi by a unfamiliar face and the other two and walked over to there table to sit by it, giving the new face a polite bow and sat.

Haruki, noticing the invitation, grabbed her bento and moved to the table which the others were sitting at. "Hmph, fine. I'll just be here to talk about the festival, though." She told Kazuma, sitting down at the large table which him and Jun were at.

Jayblade

" Yeah we're only here to talk about the festival, and I haven't heard any of your guy's ideas but my idea is probably the best one by far, and I am about to inform you of what it is." Kazuma gave wicked smile as he was about to tell everybody about his idea, " Hehe the girls probably won't like this but as long as I can get most of the guys to be on my side, I should be fine as we can all got to Mrs Yuki and she will have to listen to us, hehe, all according to plan, or at least I think it is." Kazuma looked at everyone,
" Ok my idea is, that the girls all dress in really tight outfits as the guys just go to stare or dance with them or something, I haven't thought this out too much." He said while trying to contain the blood coming from his nose.

"I'm ashamed to admit I like the idea..." Jun smirked.

"But there's no way they'll approve without the guys doing something equally as embarrassing, right? Let's hear all of your ideas. Maybe we can pool it into one, or something like that..."

Having said that, he picked up his chopsticks and began eating again, thinking about the coming festival.

“That’s Kazuma idea...and well as a guy I agree at a degree at least” Jonouchi said as he took a bite from his candy bar. Jonouchi smiled “oh by the way it’s a pleasure to meet you Jun” He said as he took another bite from his candy. He grabbed his soda and took a drink from it “Let’s see” Jonouchi thought to himself as he took another bite.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Jun curiously, " This guy thinks we should do something embarrassing too, but he is right the teacher probably won't allow it if the guys don't do something that is equally embarrassing, but what would we do." Kazuma looked at Jun before asking him a question, " Hey Jun, what could we do that would be equally embarrassing, but if you don't have any ideas we might have to ask the girls."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Haruki screamed at Kazuma. She attempted to gain her composure. "Why would that be a good idea?" She sighed. She picked up her chopsticks, and ate a piece of rice. "That.. That would be just exploiting us." She told Kazuma, still eating her food without looking at him.

"Nice to meet you too." He replied to Jonouchi.

He then turned back to Kazuma to address his question.

"That's a good question. As a guy, I can't think of anything embarrassing I could really do, but plenty a girl could do....
You're right. We need an opinion from the opposite gender."
He explained.

Thus, he put down his chopsticks and glared at Haruki and Yuri, expecting them to say something.

Yuri took a deep breath and got up from her seat “WHY THE HECK WOULD WE WANT TO DO THAT YOU DISGUSTING PIGS!!!” She catches her breath before sitting back down “there is in no way we would want to do something so disgusting for your boy pleasure , I’m gonna give you the nickname disgusting pig!” She said pointing to Kazuma.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Haruki with blood spilling from hi nose, " Yeah I'm serious, anyway why are you complaining you wouldn't look that bad in a tight outfit, I just had an image of it in my head, and you look alright." Kazuma went to talk to Yuri. " Also I'm not a disgusting pig, if you were a guy you would be the same, after all I'm definitely not the only guy that is like this, right Jun, Jonouchi you guys think the same way as me don't you."

"....Maybe they're right, Kazuma." He admitted, sorrowfully staring blankly at the oak table before him.

"We shouldn't demean, or insult them with that. Girls are much more than their appearance."

He then got up from the table, walked over to Haruki and Yuri, and apologetically bowed.

"Please, on Kazuma's behalf, forgive our disgusting behavior. Our intention was not to make you feel uncomfortable or exploitable. You have our sincerest apologies. We promise to keep our boyish fantasies to ourselves from now on." He said.

Still bowing, he turned his head over to Jonouchi and Kazuma, and gave them a firm stare, which meant he also wanted them to apologise.

Jayblade

Kazuma sighed, " I guess I didn't think about the girls being uncomfortable, I really should apologise, shouldn't I, damn I fell kinda bad now." Kazuma looked at Jun and then he looked at the girls.
" I am very sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, please forgive me, Yuri, Haruki but you'll get to know me more and learn that I'm not always like that I just thought it would be a good idea for you to do something embarrassing in exchange for us doing the same, I think it would be fun."

“Yare Yare Daze” Jonouchi mutter as he stood up beside Jun, and Kazuma. Jonouchi bowed towards Yuri and Haruki “Please forgive Kazuma for his thoughts” He said. He sat back down as he grabbed his soda and took another drink from it “I wonder though” Jonouchi thought to himself.

Jayblade

Kazuma sat down next to him and started eating his rice, " Hey Jonouchi where about in this town do you live, I live quite near the school but it's still tiring to walk from my house to school." Kazuma explained, " I wonder if we should all meet up tonight and go out for some food, that would be pretty nice as these are the first people that I have met on my first day of high school." Kazuma put down his chopsticks, " So you guys wanna meet up tonight at the restaurant in town, I mean it would be quite nice as I guess I can consider you guys as friends."

“I live pretty far from the school so I have to ride my bike here” Jonouchi said as he finished his drink and snacks. “You right though we should hang out after school” He said as he threw away his trash. Jonouchi smiled as he thought about eating in a restaurant “I never actually went around the town before” He said.

"I don't live too far, but it's a reasonsbly lengthy walk here and back, but it honestly doesn't bother me. I somewhat enjoy walking." Jun explained, while sitting back down.

"And yeah, I would love to go out with you guys! I don't really have any other friends, so there's no way I would turn that down. All I need to know is when and where. Perhaps somewhere close to school, as I haven't been here very long, so I could easily get lost." He continued, while finishing the remainder of his lunch.

Jayblade

Kazuma faced towards Jun, " Yeah Jun we will probably meet around 6:30pm and as I said we will be going to the new restaurant in town, but if you do not know where that is, you can come to my house and I will show you where it is." Kazuma told him, " I've never really had friends come over to my house before, this might actually be good if he acceptes that is."

"I'd love to, thank you." Jun replied.
"So this restaurant is new, you say? I wonder how good it is... I must say, I'm quite excited!" He continued.
"Just gimme your address, and I should be there by around 6:15! How does that sound?" He asked, finishing his lunch, and neatly packing his rubbish into the bin next to the table. He then reached into his school jacket's pocket, and brought out a pack of tissues. He gently opened it and pulled out one sheet, which he used to wipe his hands and mouth, also discarding it when he was finished with it.
He was also curious whether the girls wanted to meet up or not, especially considering what they had just said...

Jayblade

Kazuma nodded at Jun and started writing down his address on a piece of paper he had got from first period, " Yeah 6:15 sounds pretty good, also any of you guys wanna come to my house, I've got it all to myself, as my father and sister are staying overnight at my aunties." Kazuma then covered his mouth, " Why did I even ask, I doubt they would want to come to my house after what I've said, I doubt they will even want to hang out with us."