• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Basic Anime Highschool

“Sounds like a good idea” Jonouchi said as,he stood up and grabbed his Bag “I’ll see you guys later” He added before he walked away. Jonouchi walked outside of school as he sat down on a bench “Let’s see what I got” He said while he pulled out his phone. “Roundabout, or Finding The Truth” Jonouchi said as he tried to pick between the two “Finding The Truth” He said as he picked the song.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kazuma waved goodbye at Jonouchi, " See you later, remember to meet me later." Kazuma then thought about speaking to Yuri, " I should probably re-introduce myself to Yuri, I mean she probably hates me but I will give it a try." Kazuma walked over to Yuri, " Hey Yuri I know we already know each other but iwanted to re-introduce myself to you, as you probably don't like the way I've been acting, my name is Kazuma Takanaka, and I just wanted to say I don't always act like I have been acting, so don't be worried about that."

Why would he introduce himself to the girl, it's clear that she doesn't like him. Haruki crossed her arms. "Anyway, goodbye. I'm not going to your place, that's an obvious choice." She told Kazuma, faintly waving. She put her bento box, now empty, in the trash and walked to the next period.

Jayblade

Kazuma heard Haruki say about how she's not coming over to his house, " Well damn that's one person that's not coming to my house, and also one that's seems to hate me, ah just when I thought she was starting to warm up to me." Kazuma ran after Haruki to try and convince to at least meet up with him and the others after school, " Haruki, please wait, I know you definitely won't want to come to my place but could you at least meet up with us after school, we're going to the restaurant that just opened up in town, and don't worry about paying if you are coming, I'll be paying for everyone's food."

Haruki turned around, listening to Kazuma. "Hmph, fine. If you're going to go out of your way to see me, then I guess I should." She smiled. It seems he might be nice after all. "Goodbye." She waved to Kazuma, continuing to move towards the class.

"Well, it is what it is..." Jun sighed.
Noticing Haruki leaving to go to the next period, he figured he would follow suit and get ready for the next lesson. So, he folded the small piece of paper containing Kazuma's address neatly, and slipped it inside his right jacket pocket.

He then grabbed his duffel bag, said a polite goodbye to Yuri, and slowly made his way to the next lesson.

However, about halfway there, he felt a thirst dry up his throat, so he decided to stop by the nearest vending machine, which happened to be outside his homeroom class, 2-C.

Yuri ignored Kazuma’s apology and headed out to her next period, seeing Haruki she waved at her “oh hey Haruki, want to go to class together?” She said running up to her “maybe I can ask her for her phone number and see if we can be friends.”

Jayblade

Kazuma waved at Haruki, " Well this is actually quite good, she isn't coming to my house which is understandable, but at least she is coming out to see us at the restaurant." Kazuma then walked over to 2-C as that would be where they were talking about the festival, " Ok Mrs Yuki did say we had to come to 2-C after our break to come up with ideas for the festival, so I've gotta think of one that isn't that perverted or seen as dirty." Kazuma started to think of ideas. Kazuma then noticed Jun who was next to the vending machine outside of 2-C, " I could ask Jun what his ideas are." Kazuma tapped him on the back, " Hey Jun since we will be discussing the festival in next period which is in about five minutes, I was thinking of ideas, have you got any, because I was thinking of everybody having to bring a date to the festival."

Last edited:
Jonouchi stood up from the bench and walked backed into the school. “Almost time for class” He said as he continued to walk down the hallway. Jonouchi walked past Kazuma and Jun who where by the vending machine next to the class. He walked into the classroom as,he picked a chair in the middle of the classroom “Alright” Jonouchi said to himself.

"A d-date?!" Jun replied, flustered.
"I d-don't think any girls would even think of going on a date with me, haha..." He nervously chuckled.

"Though I can see where you're coming from. If we all bring a date, then we can all get to know each other better." He continued, this time in a much calmer fashion, while popping a few yen in the machine, and grabbing two bottles, one with orange soda, and the other with cherry soda. He held both in front of Kazuma.

"Which one do you fancy?" He asked with a smile.

Jonouchi got out of his chairs as he took a deep breath “the festival would be great” He said to himself as he walked out of the classroom. Jonouchi walked over to the Vending Machine and pop some yen into the machine “Yo Jun, Kazuma what’s up?” He asked as he grabbed his Grape Soad. “You know I was thinking about the Festival a little” Jonouchi said as,he took a drink from his can.

Jayblade

Kazuma thought of which flavour soda he wanted, " Oh thanks, I guess I'll take the orange soda, I'll make sure to pay you back later." Kazuma said as he grabbed the orange flavoured soda and started to drink it. " Yeah but guys we will probably have to be in class in like 4 minutes, also as for the festival, Jonouchi I came up with the idea of having to bring a date to it." Kazuma said with a smug smile.

“A date....sounds like a great idea” Jonouchi said as he took another drink from his soda. He thought from a moment “But who would I ask?” He asked himself. “Well Kazuma you just keep coming up with great ideas” Jonouchi said as he finished his soda and threw it away. “I’ll see you guys in class” Jonouchi said as,he walked back to the classroom and sat back down in his seat.

Jayblade

Kazuma chuckled, " At least I'm not the only one who thinks my ideas are great." Kazuma followed Jonouchi and tapped him on the back, " Jonouchi wait, If you want to bring a date to the festival, I think you should ask Yuri to go with you, that is if you wanna take a date, but to be honest with you I don't even know who I would take if this were to happen." Kazuma started thinking while looking into the air.

“Yuri....But we’re just friends right?” Jonouchi asked himself as he blushed to the thought. “Anyway Kazuma I’m sure you’ll find someone trust me” Jonouchi said as he took out some paper and began to write. “The new deck comes out today..maybe I could try to get it after school” Jonouchi thought to himself as he wrote down his thoughts.

Jayblade

Kazuma laughed a little, " Really, is he talking about stupid cards again, he needs to grow out of that soon, we just started high school for goodness sake." Kazuma then noticed that Jonouchi was blushing.
" Wait Jonouchi, are you blushing? Also yeah I mean the festival is in like a week so hopefully I will find someone by then, hopefully." Kazuma said as he sat down drinking his soda. " Honestly I don't know that many of the girls that go to this school."

“Maybe you can ask Haruka” Jonouchi said as he continued to write. “The Garren deck is as strong as Blade maybe even stronger, but that can’t stop me...maybe I could find someone to play against” Jonouchi said. Jonouchi quickly looked up as he faced Kazuma “Hey Kazuma do you think I could use you as a partner for my game?” He Asked.

Jayblade

Kazuma turned to Jonouchi, " Sorry, but no thanks I'm not really into card games like that, also talking about Haruki, she doesn't seem to like me that much, which is understandable , but if I asked her she'd probably say no." Kazuma thought, " Man, I wonder when the teacher's getting here, We need to tell her about the idea for the festival."

“It wouldn’t hurt to try, right?” Jonouchi asked as he popped a piece of gum into his mouth. He started to blow a bubble which grew bigger and bigger as he kept going. Jonouchi then popped the bubble before he sallowed the rest of it “anyway I wonder when the teacher coming” He said.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Jonouchi, " I guess you are right, so I will ask but not yet, maybe like a day before the festival because then we will know each other a lot better. " Kazuma said as he threw his bottle into the bin and then sat down.
" Yeah but when is the teacher getting here I mean is she late or something." Kazuma moaned. Then Mrs Yuki walked into the room. She stood at the front of the classroom, " Hello class, I apologise for being late, but as you know we will be discussing the festival today and taking in ideas for what we will do for it, it is in one week so we have a week to think of some ideas, but put your hand up if you have an idea you would like to share."

Haruki noticed Yuri behind her, and turned to her. "Oh, sure!" She smiled. It'll be nice to have a friend that isn't such an idiot. She thought, and stood beside her. She sat down onto a desk, waiting for Mrs. Yuki to appear. When the teacher did appear, Haruki brainstormed ideas in her head, though keeping quiet for the time being.

By the time Jun had sat down in his seat at the very back of the class, Mrs Yuki arrived, and began asking students for input about the festival. Jun began scratching his head, but honestly couldn't think of anything. When it came to organising social events, Jun was pretty useless. However he remembered his previous conversation with Kazuma and Jonouchi, and swiftly raised his hand. When he was selected, he said :

"I have an idea. However, it was collaborative, and I feel like the person who contributed the most was Kazuma, over there." He said, gesturing toward Kazuma.

"I feel it would be better if he explained."

Jayblade

Kazuma was relaxing and then he was confused when Jun told him to stand up, " He wants me to explain it, well I guess I did come up with the idea." Kazuma stood up and cleared his throat, " Ok my idea is that for the festival you have to bring a date, and that's really all there is to it." Kazuma then sat down. Mrs Yuki started righting down the idea, " Well ok, what does the rest of the class think about the idea, if it has enough people agreeing it will be what we are doing. " A few people put their hands up and she started to count, " Hmm... Looks like we have quite a few votes, and that is the majority of the class, so it looks that is what we will be doing for the festival, which will be in one week."

"Uhm.. Okay. The idiot got votes? I guess his idea was better than what he normally comes up with, anyway." Haruki muttered. She started to gather her things from her backpack, and get ready for the rest of the day after the break.

(Sorry for the small post >_<)

Jayblade

Kazuma smiled a little and then got his bag and left the class, a couple of hours later it was the end of the day. Kazuma was still happy that he had made friends and that they were going to the restaurant that night, " Normally people would just avoid, as I do have a short temper, but it turns out some people are better than that." Kazuma stood at the entrance of the school, waiting to see if any of his friends would show up so he wouldn't have to walk alone, it then started to rain, " Oh just like it said on the news, lucky I brought an umbrella." He then pulled out an umbrella.

( You don't have to apologise, it's all good:))

When the day ended, Haruki took a couple minutes to pack her stuff, making sure that everything was set inside her backpack. She grabbed the straps, and ran outside the school. It was raining, so she had to get through the rain. "Oh, right! The idiot wanted to go to the restaurant." She ran even quicker, exiting the building. She eventually found Kazuma. "Oh, hello." She waved to him, awaiting a response.

Jayblade

Kazuma turned around to see Haruki waving at him, " Oh Haruki's here, I mean at least someone is, I'll see if she wants to walk with me." Kazuma waved at Haruki, " Oh hey, I thought that you had already left school, I was just waiting to see if any of you would show up." Kazuma smiled, " Damn there's a lot of rain isn't there, by the way I was wondering if you would like to walk together, I mean I have an umbrella so you don't have to worry about getting wet." Kazuma said has he put up the umbrella.

"Oh, thanks." Haruki told Kazuma. She didn't actually know he could be nice. I guess I just always saw the bad parts of him. Or, he just likes me. Whatever. She contemplated. "Well, I guess we should wait for the others." Haruki said.

Jayblade

Kazuma put the umbrella over Haruki and thought, " Should we wait for the others I mean I don't know whether they have started going home yet." Kazuma told Haruki, " She seems to be being a lot nicer than she usually is towards me, I still don't know whether I should ask her to come as my date for the festival though, I guess the perfect time would be now but I'll wait." Kazuma looked at Haruki, " Hey I was wondering is Haruki your first name or your surname, because if it's your surname I would like to know your actual name so I can call you by that, It's what I prefer when I make a friend, but you can just call me by whatever my first or last name."

"Yeah, Haruki is my surname. It's just that everyone has been calling me Haruki for as long as I remember." Haruki replied, faintly blushing. She looked down at the ground, so that he wouldn't notice. "My real name is Yuki. My parents named me that since it means courage." She decided to open up to Kazuma. Should should I even be telling him that? For whatever reason, I notice how nice he is. Why; why would I think that when he's just some idiot!? She squeezed her eyes shut, though opened them after thinking and looked back up at him. "I guess you can call me that." Yuki grinned.

Jayblade

Kazuma smiled back down at her, " Ok Yuki, then you can just call me Kazuma." He then thought,
" This is actually going well, she seems to have really warmed up to me now, well at least she doesn't think I'm some delinquent like everyone else does." Kazuma was still thinking about the festival and whether to ask her to be his date or not. " Hey Yuki are you going to bring a date to the festival, if so do you know who it's gonna be?" He said embarrassingly looking at the ground.

Jayblade

Kazuma still looked down at the ground, " I think this would be the perfect tie, it looks like we are alone, so no one can laugh at me or stare, alright I'm gonna ask her." Kazuma looked at Yuki, trying to gather the courage to ask her to be his date. " Hey Yuki, I was wondering, since we both don't have a date, would you like to be my date to the festival."

"Uh.." Yuki slowly looked down. I knew it! Though, the real problem is whether I should accept. She contemplated for a few seconds, before looking up. Still blushing, she answered. "Sure, I guess." Yuki smiled. I don't know why, though I think he seems nice now.

Jayblade

Kazuma was thinking about how she would turn him down, but then he heard that she accepted and he let out a slight smile, " Wait, did she just accept!" Kazuma looked at her warmingly, " Great, by the way where do you live so I can walk you to your house, also you still coming to hang out with me and the others tonight?"

Jonouchi grabbed his bag as he walk out of the school “I gotta find Kazuma” He said as he looked around. “There he is with Haruki...well I guess it was time” Jonouchi said with a smiled as he pulled out his umbrella. Jonouchi turned to see Yuri “I guess she doesn’t have a umbrella well here’s my chance” He said as he walked over to Yuri. “Hey Yuri I saw that you didn’t have a umbrella do you want to share mine” Jonouchi asked with a smile.

"...So that's where it is." Jun mumbled, having entered Kazuma's address on a navigation app on his phone.

"I've already called my father, so, I guess I should make my way there."

Before leaving, he pulled out an umbrella small enough to fit in his bag, as well as a pair of white earphones. Now, with umbrella in hand, he decided to look around one more time, and to his surprise, he saw Jonouchi and Yuri talking. Only Jonouchi seemed to have his umbrella. Jun let out a slight smirk, and mumbled :

"Go get 'em, tiger."

And with that, he opened up his umbrella, plugged his earphones into his phone, and made his way over to Kazuma's neighbourhood, frequently checking his phone to make sure he was on the right path.

Hinata entered the highschool,But finding no one,Or at least he thought he didn't.He just went with didn't."Oh no.Im LOOOOOOOOOOST!"Ginger shouted."but I think I DID see someone.Hinata Admitted."I think school's over and People are going to their homes or hanging out at others."Hinata said to himself."I'm going Home" Hinata said as he headed to his house.

Last edited:
"Oh, I live a block away, over there." Yuki pointed north. "and yeah, of course I will come." She looked behind them, it was Yuri and Jonouchi. "Oh, I guess they are bonding as well." She smiled, looking back at Kazuma.