• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Basic Anime Highschool

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kazuma was fast asleep in bed, dreading the new school year even in his sleep, at least he was asleep until Ryuuji (His father) hit him on the head with a rolled up newspaper.
" Hey Dad what did you do that for I was asleep you know!" Kazuma screamed with a pissed off look.
His father then replied with, " You do know that it's the first day of the new school year you know and you've got to get going and I can't take you up because I've got to take your sister." Kazuma sighed and got up out of bed to get dressed into his uniform and get going.
A couple of minutes later he was ready to leave the house, " Alright see ya later dad." Kazuma then left the house. He then started to think, " Man I wonder what kind of trouble I'm going to get into this year."

Haruki had been reading a book for a long period of time, though she eventually fell asleep. At 6:00 AM sharp, her small, cute pink alarm clock ringed. Haruki jotted up, causing the novel to fall onto the ground. "Ugh." She sighed. She got out of bed, and put the book neatly on her desk. This'll be so fun! Haruki thought. She was always particularly fond of school, since she could talk with others. Being an only child, she didn't have the same feeling the other kids had.

Haruki held the uniform that she laid out the day before, and got dressed into the attire. She looked back at the clock, it was 6:04 AM. It wasn't a very good idea to wake up this early. She contemplated, since she was ready to go to school already. She opened the door, and went outside of her room to watch typical Japanese programming while eating her toast. Her father was still asleep, but it didn't matter. When they moved many years ago, they were always next to a school. Of course, that school is the high school that she is going to now.

After packing up completely, she left the house. "Hopefully I'll find good friends, instead of all the idiots that cluttered my middle school." She muttered. Before she knew it, she was at the entrance of the school.

Jayblade

Kazuma had finally made it to the school, " Damn, I wish I lived closer to school and I didn't have to walk as far as I do." He thought to himself and then he started to walk towards the gate.
" To be honest I don't think anybody from my middle school have came to my middle school has came to this high school, so I'm gonna have to make new friends, which is gonna be hard as I've got a reputation in this town for being a thug, but that's only what people think, isn't it?" Kazuma has a habit of looking in the air when he is thinking and not looking where he is going, so because of this he did not notice Haruki in front of him, and he accidently bumped into her. " Huh what's that?" He looked down to see a girl much shorter than him, " Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there."

Last edited:
Jonouchi opened his eyes as,he checked his clock which was on his nightstand next to his bed. “5:30 hun...guess it’s time to get up” Jonouchi said to himself as he he got out of his bed. He walked over to his closet as, he opened it to reveal his school uniform which was already ironed. Jonouchi Soon got dressed as he checked his clock again “5:40...alright” He thought to himself. Jonouchi Grabbed his House keys as,he exited his house and locked the door behind him. He walked over to his bike as he got on and preceded to ride down the street.

Haruki had been knocked back, by a schoolboy of all people. "So, I met a delinquent before anybody else. I guess we were bound to meet, anyway." She held her hand out. So, the thug of this town, coming to this school. This'll be a fun ride, she pondered. "Nice to meet you, then. My name is Haruki." Despite him already getting on her nerves, she still wants to meet him. It'd be rude to not politely greet him.

Jayblade

He looked down to her and let out a smug smile, " I mean do I really want to interact with this girl, I mean she seems to be about the same as me, nah I'm just gonna carry on walking." Kazuma was thinking. " Alright it was to meet you but I've got to get going, I wouldn't want to be late for first period would I, anyway see ya later short ass." Kazuma stated with a smug look.
" Yeah I think it's better if I didn't interact with that girl, but the thing is she was talking like she was really calm, but I could just by her expression, she was quite angry, eh why do I give a damn anyway."

Yuri woke up when her alarm clock went of at 6:00 AM, she groaned and got out of bed and got ready for school, tieing her hair in a pony tail and getting her school uniform. She was about to go out the front door when she ran and got a slice of bread with jam and looked for her kendo Sword, she started freaking out when she couldn’t and went up to her room and found it under her bed “huh I don’t remember putting it there,....oh well” she shrugged it off and went out the front door and saw a girl on street and a boy just running off saying a rude comment “boys, there so rude it’s disgusting” she said walking up to the girl “Hey are you ok?”

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayblade

Kazuma then walked inside of the actual school itself and saw two boys fighting with one teacher trying to break it up, and he saw a group of girls on their phones while chatting.
" Pretty much how middle school used to be, this is gonna be one hell of a school year, hopefully I can convince people that I'm not some thug." Kazuma leaned against the wall with his phone in his hand about to text his older brother to see how he was doing at work. " Hey Keichi how's your first day at your new job going, must be better than being stuck in school all day." That is what Kazuma texted and within a few minutes Keichi texted back.
" It's going pretty good so far, but I won't be able to talk for much longer I or I'll get in trouble so I'll talk to you when we get home, see ya later." This was Keichi's message, Kazuma smiled and put his phone away. He was thinking about apologising to that girl, and then he decided to find her and say sorry. He walked outside to see another girl already comforting her, but he still wanted to apologise, he didn't want her to think what a lot of other people thought. He walked up to the two girls and started to speak. " Hey, sorry I don't know your name but I'm sorry for bumping into you earlier and for what I said, just don't think that I'm always like this ok."

Last edited:
Jonouchi continued to ride on his bike before he could see the school ahead of him. “Well here I am” He told himself as he got off his bike. Jonouchi walked his bike over to a tree before he chained it up “all done” Jonouchi said. He turned around to see two girls and a guy talking, he then quickly walked past them. “I need to find a spot to sit at” Jonouchi said as he saw a bench close by.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Haruki replied to Yuri. That idiot.. Why did I interact with him in the first place!? When the boy came back, she heard him apologize. It didn't change much on her opinion of him, though. "Oh, it's okay." She said. Picking up her backpack, she gathered her composure and started walking again. "Goodbye!" She waved to Yuri, and visibly ignoring Kazuma. Moving farther inside the school, Haruki sat on a small bench and started to read until class started.

Yuri waved back at Haruki “hope we can meet again” she said realizing she had almost dropped her bread from her hand “that was close...” she saw the boy apologizing to the girl “hopefully he didn’t fall for his obvious lie” she walked to the school and started to look for somewhere to sit and found a bench, with someone on it and she went over and sat on the bench eating the rest of her bread.

Jayblade

Kazuma went to sit with Haruki, as he actually needed to make friends and they kind of know each other. " Damn I should've made a better first impression, I mean she is a girl after all."Kazuma sat down next to her and smiled. " Hey I know you don't wanna see me right now but I just wanted to know if we could start over and become friends, and I don't if you've heard the rumors, but if you have I'm not what people say I am, I'm not just a delinquent."

Jonouchi stopped as,he saw the two girls and guy at the bench he was going to. “I guess there’s no way around it” He told himself as he walked over to the bench and took a seat. He pulled out a small deck he then began to shuffle them before he pulled out 13 cards. “Let’s see what I have” Jonouchi said as he checked his cards before he read them. “Change Beetle,Slash Lizard,Beat Lion,Tackle Boar,Kick Locust...” Jonouchi stopped himself to see if the others were listening.

Jayblade

Kazuma then looked at Jonouchi and tried to look as intimidating as he could " Damn this guy is weird, and just as I was trying to make a friend he comes in and shows us his stupid card game, like who the hell is this kid!?"
"
Hey I'm gonna say this as politely as I can but, can you please go away, I was in the middle of something and you interrupted it." Kazuma stated as he was still staring at Jonouchi, " You do know who I am right I am the so called "thug" of Hikarizaka (the town in which this is set in) and..." Kazuma then thought to himself, " Wait, what the hell am I doing, I'm trying to make friends not enemies." He then smiled at Jonouchi, " Hehe, sorry about that I lost my temper there, but can you still not interrupt my conversation?"

Jonouchi looked up to face Kazuma “sorry I have a habit of thinking at loud I’ll try to be more quiet” He said as he looked back down. “Thug of Hikaeizaka? Ha don’t make me laugh” Jonouchi thought to himself as,he continued with his cards. “Thunder Deer,Metal Trilbite,Magnet Buffalo,Mach Jaguar,Time Scarab” Jonouchi Continued to himself quietly. He then placed the three lasted cards on the bench before, he closed his eyes with a sense of confidence. Jonouchi then open his eyes as,he flipped all three cards as he smiled “Yes!!! I got them” He thought to himself as he pumped his fists into the air.

Haruki noticed the kid, scrambling through his cards. Irritated, she decided to not cause any more trouble and didn't talk to him. "Alright, fine. You seem to be an idiot, but at least you are apologetic." She replied, crossing her arms. Not able to resist, Haruki talked to Jonouchi. "What kind of person would be so excited over cards?" She turned her head to Jonouchi, awaiting a response.

“I.....can’t remember why but I have a connection with these cards” Jonouchi said as he tear rolled down his cheeks. He wiped away the tear as,he continued to shuffle his deck again silently. “It’s just that someone gave me these cards and told me to use my imagination” Jonouchi said as he pulled out a few cards. He then placed the cards on the table as he faced Haruki “the names Jonouchi Joestar or JoJo for short” He said with a smile. Jonouchi then pulled out a small scanner from his bag before he placed it alongside the cards as,he grabbed a card.

"Hm, that's pretty cool. My name is Haruki, nice to meet you." Haruki told Jonouchi, and went back to reading her book. Kazuma is a klutz, though Jonouchi is pretty nice. This might be fine after all. She smiled, realizing that the school year will be just as good as the last.

“Nice to meet you too Haruki” Jonouchi said with a smile as,he looked back at his scanner. He turn it on as it made a beeping sound before he pulled out a card “Start” Jonouchi said as,he scanned the card. “TURN UP” The Scanner announce as,a blue flash of light appear on the screen follow by a beetle. Jonouchi smiled as,his game began soon a image of a monster which seem to be a snake hybrid appear on the screen. He pulled out a card as he scanned it “TACKLE” the scanner announce as the monster was hit.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at both of them and smiled, " If I'm being completely honest with myself, I wasn't expecting to make friends as easy as this, well they're the closest things to friends that I have right now." Kazuma was actually happy, then he heard the bell, " Well you guys coming to our first lesson, it should be pretty interesting, also I've already said this, but Haruki I'm sorry, and that might happen a few times, I tend to have a short temper."

Jonouchi pulled out another cards as he checked his watch. “Its almost time for class” He said as he scanned the card with a frown. “Thunder Deer + Slash Lizard = (Jack) Lightning Slash” The scanner announce as the sound of lightning appear. The sound of explosion appear as the monster was defeated “Seal Card” Jonouchi said as he scanned a blank card. He grabbed as he stuff before he placed it in his bag “well see ya” Jonouchi said as,he stood up and left for class.

"Yeah," Haruki placed the book she was reading in her small backpack, "goodbye!" She waved, and pulled the straps until it was tight on her back. "And, to you, it's fine." She replied to Kazuma, standing up from the bench, and walked towards the classroom.

(Sorry for being such a short post, I didn't exactly know what the classroom would be.)

Jayblade

Kazuma waved at both of them and smiled and made his way to lesson, " I wonder if I am in either of those guy's classes, if I am that would make lessons quite interesting." Kazuma was in front of the doorway to the class while checking his time table, when he saw Haruki again, " Hey Haruki what class are you in, it says that I am in 2-C." Kazuma then started to think, " Why do I keep on talking to this girl, I mean she acts like she doesn't, but she probably hates me, so why do I keep interacting with her?"

Yuri had ignored the chaos going on beside her and when it was time for class she left to go to it.
“I’ve no interest in love, but something tells me those guys are gonna form a connection........a dark connection...” she shivered at the thought and entered her class with a hostile feeling.

Jonouchi stopped in his tracks as,he pulled out a comb and fixed his hair. “I wonder what my class is again” He asked himself as he pulled out his phone and checked his school schedule. Jonouchi smiled as he checked his class “2-C...alright” He told himself as,he made his way over. Jonouchi looked ahead as he saw Kazuma and Haruki “those two again” he thought to himself as continued to walk.

As Haruki moved to the class, she noticed that both Kazuma and Jonouchi were beside her. "It's 2-C, 2-C..." While looking for the class, she finally figured out which class she'll stay in for the year. The irritation and the card fanatic are still next to me!? Damn, I have to stay with them. Though, she has to come to terms with it. As she entered the classroom, she still felt happy for no particular reason.

Jonouchi watched as,Haruki walk past him into the classroom “she’s in here too...I guess this must be fate” He said. He walked into the classroom before, he took a seat in the middle of the classroom. Jonouchi then pulled out his phone before he place his earbuds in and started his soundtrack “let’s see” He said with a smile. “Ah...Kakusei [Awakening] nice” Jonouchi said as he closed his eyes and listened to the rhythm.

Jayblade

Kazuma walked into the classroom and took a seat next to Jonouchi, "Hey I wonder who are teacher is going to be, and where they." Kazuma stated curiously, as he looked around the classroom to see who was in his class other than Jonouchi or Haruki. He saw a lot of cute girls and guys who were trying to look tough, " A guess this is high school is like." He chuckled and lay back on his chair. Then their teacher came in and everybody went silent, the teacher then spoke
" Hello class 2-C, I am your teacher Mrs Yuki, I will be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the school year." The smiled welcomingly at the class, " This will be your first lesson and it will be maths, however before you start doing that, we need to talk about the festival that we will be setting up, as we wanted it be a good year for the first years, we will be planning that after you have your break."

Jonouchi took his earbuds out as he saw the teacher walked in. “Mrs Yuki Alright I guess that’s my teacher for now”He said as he looked next to him to see Haruki was setting there. Jonouchi pulled his phone back on as the next song started to play “Last Train Home...one of the classics” He said as he place a earbud in. “But a festival seems like that would be fun” He added as he hummed to the melody.

Yuri’s face lit up at the sound of a festival “oh? A festival you say, that sounds exciting” she said bringing out her textbook “so our subject is math.......” she went to the middle of her page and started writing symbols in a ancient format “this one means A, here’s B,.............if I remember this is K I think? I don’t know” she had a confused face “wonder if there’s gonna be any kendo going on” She said looking around and saw Hiruki and Kazuma with the exception of Jonouchi “sssttttaaaarrreee....” She said silently.

Jonouchi looked at the corner of his eye to see Yuri staring at him “that girl again...how Bizarre” He said as, he chuckle. “Oh well fate has been sealed” He added as he grabbed a piece of paper and started to write on it. He then folded the paper into a airplane before he flew it a Yuri with the message “The Names Jonouchi or JoJo,what’s yours?”.

Jayblade

Kazuma turned round to see Yuri staring at him, " Oh it's that girl again who was talking with Haruki, I should probably introduce myself, eh I'll do it later." Kazuma went back to laying back on his seat.
" Yeah but this festival sounds pretty good, well if we have to were traditional clothing hopefully the girls with wear some tight ass outfits, hehe this could be better than I thought." Kazuma smiled deviously while looking at all of the girls to decide who looked the best out of all of them.

Yuri caught the paper with her two figures when it almost hit her eye and read the note. She went over to her desk and wrote a message in her own complex language and looked at Kazuma as if he had said something disgusting “pervert identified......” she looked back at Jonouchi. “I wonder what That girl is doing” she said looking now at Haruki.

Jayblade

Kazuma was still thinking about what the girls should wear when the thought suddenly came to him and he made the mistake of saying it out loud.
" Wait that's it, MAID OUTFITS." He looked around the class to see people giving him weird looks, he turned red with embarrassment , " Crap, I was thinking out loud again, well that's awkward, on the first day as well, I'm screwed if I keep on doing that."

“You know Kazuma,I hate to admit it but I agree with you” Jonouchi said as he pulled out his comb. Jonouchi closed his eyes as he started to comb his hair “a Maid Outfit would be nice” He added. He then placed his comb back into his backpack as he open his eyes and smiled. Jonouchi then looked back at Yuri “I wonder what she’s thinking right down?” He asked himself as he turned back to Kazuma.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Jonouchi, " Yes someone who agrees with me, for the festival we should have a sexy maid café, I have the greatest ideas." He thwn looked back at Jonouchi and asked, " Who are you talking about, oh that girl over there, her name's Yuri if I'm not mistaken, anyway why do you want to know what she's thinking about." Kazuma then looked at Yuri, and then walked over to her, " Hey, your name's Yuri right, I'm not sure if you know me but my name's Kazuma, it's nice to meet you." Kazuma held his hand out for a hand shake.

Analyzing...Analyzing....pervert identified” she thought as she was facing, she looked at Kazuma as he walked up to her. “My names is Yuri, it’s nice to meet you.....is what I would say if you and that other guy didn’t spout nonsense” she said as her hands were on her “kendo stick” “can you guys kindly not do that out loud, you’ll never give girls that way and you’ll be alone forever with your parents being disappointed with you.”

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at the girl and he jumped as she held out the kendo stick, " If this is what I get for being nice around here, then I'm doing with this school and the people in it." Kazuma gave her a stare, letting her know that he was pissed off, " I shouldn't lose my temper, this is what I'm like something that shouldn't bother me does bother me, and she doesn't look too happy, so I'm gonna leave."
" Ok it was nice meeting you Yuri, I might see you later." Kazuma then went back to sit down.

Last edited:
Haruki sat down into the seat in the back. I don't want some pest bothering me, so this seat'll help. As the teacher explained herself, Haruki was excited. "Math? That's so fun!" She muttered. She wanted to jump in joy, though she kept quiet. It was impolite to interrupt the teacher, anyway. She opened the textbook that was lent to her, she analyzed the book clearly. I was subpar in middle school, but now I want to do even better!

She used all of the tricks in the book, attempting to get every question right. Before she knew it, her scrap paper was filled with unnecessary problems that didn't amount to anything. Only a few were answered. I guess this'll be harder than I thought.. When Kazuma exclaimed to wear maid outfits, she stared at him, embarrassed at even the thought of wearing it.

Jayblade

Kazuma saw Haruki sit down, " Damn, she looks like she's working really hard, I would interrupt her but I have to respect her if she wants to work hard in school, if I'm being honest I look up to people like that, mainly because that is the type of person I want to be." He smiled at her while she was working, and he started to actually do his work, an hour later was the end of the first period. Kazuma went to talk to Haruki. " Hey Haruki, you looked like you were really working hard in there, you know I admire people like that, anyway I'll talk to you next in the second period or at break, see ya."