• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Basic Anime Highschool

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kazuma smiled back, " Yeah, I guess Jonouchi's doing pretty well too, to be honest I didn't expect this to go that well." Kazuma looked at the area Yuki was pointing at. " Oh ok, I'll walk you there and then walk home myself, that is unless you would like to come to my house, If you want I can cook you some dinner."

Hinata went to the supermarket to get groceries just like his Dad told him to after school.Hinata pulled out his list."My gosh,This list is literally two feet long"Hinata complained."By the time I finish THIS it'll be Dinner.Which is actually a good thing when you think about it"Hinata said.Hinata grabbed a cart and started searching."How much Yen will this cost?"Hinata wondered.

Hinata brought all the shopping items and brung it to the cashier.Turns out it cost's 46,976.69 Yen.Hinata paid and also paid extra to get it delivered.Hinata sat on top of the truck stealthily as it delivered his extremely expensive groceries.

"No, I'm fine. You can just walk me home, I guess." Yuki crossed her arms, looking at the ground. After a few moments, she glared at Kazuma. "So, should we get going?" She grabbed her backpack, checking if she had everything. After being sure, she strapped it onto her back and started walking towards her house alongside Kazuma.

Jayblade

Kazuma walked next to her,"Ok luckily I haven't messed this up yet, this is still going well." Kazuma carried on walking. "Yuki, so what sort of stuff are you into like, movies,TV shows, books and whatever." Kazuma asked in an attempt to learn more about her. Then they arrived at Yuki's house. Kazuma stood in front of it.

"I don't watch much TV, though I am extremely fond of books. Manga, too." Yuki replied to Kazuma, "well, goodbye then!" She waved, moving back into her house. The door was open; her father was already home. She went inside, still waving to Kazuma. She said hello to her father, and waited for the time when they would go to the restaurant.

Jayblade

Kazuma waved goodbye to Yuki, "Well see ya later Yuki, see you at the restaurant." Kazuma then started to run home so he could be in his room and just relax for a while,"At least dad isn't in so I can just do whatever I want to and mess around." A couple of minutes later he arrived at his house and walked in. He went up the stairs and into his room, he turned on the TV and started to watch his favourite show Dragon Ball, still waiting for Jonouchi or Jun to arrive.

Hinata jumped off the truck and spent half an hour putting the groceries in the house.And an extra 35 minutes organising them.Hinata found out he was right about it being Dinnertime when he got back.They had made his Favourite,Rice balls,sushi,and Yakitori."So I guess this wasn't completely awful"Hinata said.Hinata removed his Fedora and started eating.

Jonouchi checked his watch as he realized it was time for him to go “Hey Yuri you can have this umbrella” He said. Jonouchi gave her the umbrella before he unchained his bike and road off. He continued down the street before he stopped in front of a small store “I wonder what’s inside” Jonouchi said as he entered.
“Welcome” a calm voice appear as Women appear from behind the counter “Welcome to Speedwagon” the Women added.
“Hello” Jonouchi replied back as he walked around the small store as he tried to find a umbrella to buy. “Do you have any umbrellas?” Jonouchi asked as he continued to look.

"This should be the place!" said Jun, proud that he was able to navigate himself properly.
"Oh shoot, what if he's not here yet?!" He mumbled in realization.
He tried to look for any signs of life in the house. He took out his earbuds and tried to listen for anything, which was quite hard with the rain's constant pitter-patter. A few moments later, he heard a faint noise from what sounded like a TV or computer. It sounded like...like....

"Kamehameha?" He thought. Yeah, he's totally home.

Having made the conclusion that Kazuma was already home, he decided to ring the doorbell and see who would answer.

Jonouchi stopped as he spotted a strange arrow “hey Miss what’s this?” He asked.
The Women walked over to him as he grabbed the arrow “this is a collector item” she said as he grabbed the price tag. “It cost ¥111,817.00” The Women said with a smiled as she place the arrow back.
Jonouchi pulled out his wallet as he started to check “I don’t have much yen but I do have America dallors” He said as he pulled out some bills.

Hinata went out and got out his skateboard and started,well,skating.Hinata saw The Supermarket when he passed by.The supermarket has a hill near it.It'll be good speed and balance practice.Hinata ran up to the top of the hill,placed his skateboard and Went down the hill.But unfortunately,He wasn't mindful of where to turn afterwards.And that led him to Hit his face on the pavement when he hit the sidewalk.

Jayblade

Kazuma heard the door bell ring, "Oh someone's here, must be Jun or Jonouchi, I'll see who it is." Kazuma paused the TV and went to the hallway to open the door for Jun. But as soon as he opened the door his dog Spike ran out and jumped at Jun, Kazuma turned red, "That bastard dog, always trying to embarrass me, god damn him."

Yuki, finished reading a book she had ordered a week ago, looked at the clock. "Alright, I should get going now." She closed the book, and left her home. She brung an umbrella this time, at least. After a few minutes of walking, she found Kazuma's house. Oh, Jun is already there.

“I’m sorry sir, but we only accept ¥ here” The Women said as she turned to walk away. “But we do have a small America section in the back” She added as she continued to walk back to the counter.
Jonouchi walked to the back of the store as he found the American section “let’s see” He said to himself. Jonoichi picked out a small item from the shelf “American Crackers only $5.00 that’s cheap” He said as he walked to the counter. He placed the item down onto the counter as the Women scanned it, Jonouchi then pulled out a Five Dollar bill and handed it to her.
“Thank you and have a nice day” The Women said as Jonouchi exited out of the store and continued on his way to Kazuma’s house.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked outside to see Yuki standing in front of his house, "Oh Yuki's here, I'm gonna talk to her." Kazuma walked over to Yuki and looked down at her and smiled. "So I see that you have brought an umbrella this time,anyway you wanna come in." He asked welcomingly.

Jonouchi continued to ride to Kazuma’s house “man I should have asked more back the arrow oh well” He said as he kept riding. Jonouchi stopped at a stop sign as a car drove past him, he then looked both ways before he rode off. After a few minutes He was on the street Kazuma’s house was on “almost there” Jonouchi thought. Jonouchi stopped as he checked his phone “I made it” He said as he got off his bike and walked it over to the door. “Hey Haruki here” Jonouchi said as he calmly approached the door.

"Sure." Yuki closed her umbrella, and entered Kazuma's house, smiling. Alright, everybody is here. I can't wait to meet everybody at the restaurant, even card kid. She turned around, and Jonouchi was there. Speak of the devil. "Oh, hello Jonouchi."

Jonouchi opened his kickstand as he place his bike up against the house. He turned around as he heard Haruki voice “Hey Haruki good to see you” Jonouchi said with a smiled. Jonouchi pulled out his Clackers before he walked inside the House “pretty nice place” He said as he started to practice.

Jayblade

Kazuma smiled while getting Spike to go into the house, "Yeah, so pretty much everyone except for Yuri is here, but she wasn't coming anyway." Kazuma looked at everyone of his friends and spoke, "So in like an hour we are gonna start going to the restaurant, what do you wanna do until then?" Kazuma took a breath and then spoke again, "Also do you mind walking or should we take a bus?" Kazuma said, sitting down on his sofa.

I'm glad that dog wasn't hostile. It looks like it just wanted to play with me! Jun thought, while watching the dog Kazuma called 'Spike' scurry back inside the house, wanting to play with it more. He looked around, and it seemed Haruki and Jonouchi had already arrived without him noticing. He smiled.

"Well, since we're hanging out anyway, how about we walk around town? You know, as a detour to the restaurant? It would be nice to just have a nice walk in each other's company, I guess." He proposed.

Jayblade

Kazuma thought, "I do agree, with Jun, that would be a good idea." Kazuma stood as Spike walked around the sofa and eventually jumped onto it and lay down. "Ok, that sounds like a great idea Jun, we can walk around for a while if the other two would want to." Kazuma said while stroking spike.

Jayblade

Kazuma then went to the kitchen to get himself a drink, "Alright sounds cool, so do you wanna start going in a moment, you know since we're walking." He shouted from the kitchen as he pulled a can of soda out of the refrigerator and drank it. He also put some food in Spike's bowl before he went to all the others.

Jonouchi nodded “we could go now” He said with a smile as he kept practicing. “Maybe I can make some tricks” Jonouchi thought as he began to spin the Clackers faster and faster. “Alright here I go” Jonouchi said as he turned to face the opened door “Clacker Volley” He shouted.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Jonouchi, "He sure is weird isn't he, hehe I guess that's just how he is though." Kazuma sat down as he carried on drinking his drink. "Yeah so you guys don't have to worry about paying at the restaurant, I'll pay for all of your food and drinks." He said smiling and urning the TV on.

"Oh, thank you." Yuki sat down in a chair, and watched Jonouchi perform the trick. "Woah, that's pretty cool. I didn't know you could do that." She clapped, and looked back at the TV.

Jayblade

Kazuma smiled as he finished his drink and threw it into the bin from where he was sitting. "Guys we should probably get going now, it's almost seven o'clock." Kazuma said putting his coat on and grabbing his phone. "Yeah I heard it's gonna be cold tonight, have you guys brought a coat or jacket with you" Kazuma asked.

Jonouchi nodded “Yeah I got mine” He said as he grabbed the Clackers when they came back. “I wonder what I’m going to eat” Jonouchi asked himself as he took a seat on a chair. Jonouchi started to practice again but this time with more energy than before. “Alright her I go” Jonouchi said as he threw his Clackers with a strong force “Clacker Boomerang” He shouted.

Jayblade

Kazuma also grabbed the money he would use to pay for the food, "Yeah it sure will be, I mean we are already pretty good friends so getting to know each other will make us even better friends." Kazuma then went to the front door and opened it. "So let's get going." He said while zipping his coat up and getting his umbrella.

"Okay." Yuki put her jacket on, and walked through the door carrying her umbrella. She opened the umbrella shortly after. "So, the restaurant isn't too far from here." She looked around the area.

Hearing that it was now time to leave, Jun put on his waterproof jacket, which was quite large and puffy, but he liked it. When zipped up, and his hood on, only his eyes were actually visible. While he preferred this to an umbrella, he was worried others would find him scary, especially looking like that.

"Lead the way." Jun said to Kazuma, albeit his speech was slightly muffled due to the nature of his coat. At this rate, he wouldn't be able to talk much on the way to the restaurant, but still looked forward to listening to what the others would say.

Jonouchi looked around for his umbrella as he realized that he gave it to Yuri. “Oh yeah I have it to Yuri and I was supposed to buy a new one” Jonouchi said as he shrugged it off. He then started to walk out of the door following the others as he whistle.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Yuki, "No it's not too far from here, so that's good for us I guess." He said as he walked out his house onto the pavement. "So glad I made friends like this, especially on the first day." Kazuma thought to himself while smiling, "But to me the biggest surprise is that Yuki accepted when I asked her to be my date, at first It seemed like she hated me."

"Yeah." Yuki zipped up her jacket, and continued to walk towards the restaurant. "Yuri? Is that the girl that helped me out this morning?" She replied to Jonouchi. "Well, it's too bad she hadn't came with us."

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Yuki and the Jonouchi, "Yeah It's a shame, but to be honest I didn't really make a good first impression on her, you know with all the stuff I said." Kazuma said embarrassed. He saw the restaurant right in front of them, "Oh, guys the restaurant is here, so lets just go and sit down, and see what we wanna eat." He said while walking towards the restaurant. When he got he took a seat next to the window, "Hey guys come sit over here." He said pointing at where he was sitting. He started looking at the menu, "I think I'll get a curry, yeah it feels like it's been a while since I've had curry."

Last edited:
"Oh, okay!" Yuki sat down in a chair, and stared at the menu. Hm.. A rice bowl sounds great, But I always have that. I guess'll have a rice bowl. She looked at the window, the rain sprayed across the concrete. It's only been a day and everything has changed. I guess that's how much high school changes your life.

Jonouchi took a seat at the table as he grabbed a menu and began to search though it. “I wonder what I’m going to eat” Jonouchi wonder as he a flipped to the second page. “Ramen huh....I never had that” He said as he decided on what he was going to have. Jonouchi closed the menu as he placed it down onto the table.

Jayblade

Kazuma also looked outside, "I hate that we have to have this kind of weather when we go out." He said sighing. He then looked at Yuki, "So Yuki, have you decided what you want yet." He asked while smiling at her. He then heard Jonouchi say that he's never tried ramen before,
"WAIT, you've never tried ramen before!" He said shocked.

Jun also sat at the table, unzipping his coat, and sighed in relaxation. He then picked up the menu that lay flat on the table, and began scanning it for his favorite foods.
"Ramen, rice bowl...Looks like they have all the basics down." He mumbled.
"Oooh! Onigiri! I love onigiri, even if it's just a snack, but..."

His eyes continued scanning down the page until he found a dish labelled 'Cow and Rice'.
It was at this point where he gently closed the menu and put it down.
"That's the one."