• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon journey though the regions

Growlithe responded happily from the attention given by Amra. “Trust me, we both wouldn’t have had it any other way, that battle was a blast.” Wes admitted to Amra, hoping to cast away her worry for his Pokémon. “Well I guess she doesn’t wanna come.” Wes joked as he began leading Amra towards the cafe, leaving Lola behind. As he opened the cafe door for Amra he suddenly stopped “I wanna apologize for the way I acted earlier, I probably came on a bit strong... sorry.” Wes said in a quiet, more sympathetic town.

Amra entered the cafe she made sure to save a spot for Lola if she did decide to join them. "Well I am glad you had fun in our battle. I had fun as well." Buneary sat in the chair beside hers. "Well you could have phrased it a little differently. I mean you did just run into me and stared before you challenged me to a battle." She had a playful smirk on her face to show that she was not mad at all.

“Wait, are you telling me knocking girls over and challenging them to a fight isn’t the right way to impress them? No wonder I’m single.” Joked Wes as he made fun of his previous mishap in an over exaggerated sarcastic voice. “I get the vibe that the rest of you’re group isn’t too fond of me, but I guess I can’t blame them, we both know I didn’t have the best introduction.” Wes stated in a slightly more serious tone. “I don’t want to cause any trouble so I’m thinking of breaking off and traveling on my own... no sense in sticking around with a group that doesn’t want me there.” Said Wes, now with an almost disheartened voice. The waitress then came over and he quickly changed his mood. “I’ll get a Green Tea and three PokeLattes please.” He ordered in a kind voice. After Amra ordered he resumed the previous conversation. His voice wavered and appeared to have a hint of hope in it as he offered “You’re more than welcome to come with, I’d love to have a traveling companion. Not to mention you’re Buneary would be an awesome Pokémon to have around.” While he slightly lowered himself to scratch behind Buneary’s ear.

Amra laughed at the use of his joking manner. He was not a bad guy. The only one who had showed some not so nice feeling towards the guy was Lola. She knew that her cousin only wanted the best for her. "Well I know that Lola will eventually come around. She is the kind that only wants the best for me. I am more wild then she is. Don't worry about the impression you made at first." She was about to say more when the waitress came over to take their order. "I will take a iced caramel macchiato. Extra caramel. Also I need a few fresh sweet pastries for Buneary." Amra waited for the waitress to leave to continue where she left off. "I can't really come with you seeing as I promised to travel with my cousin. I had promised Lola's parents that I would look after her." She had hoped Wes would reconsider travelling with the group. She would rather have him there. He was more like her then others and she needed that. "Besides I need someone who is like me to round out this group of softies. I don't know three of them very well, but my cousin needs more then me to try and get her out of her comfort zone. I think I would go crazy if I had to deal with all of them by myself."

Internally, Wes was ecstatic. He could not believe Amra actually wanted him to travel with her. “Well, if you promise Lola will come around I guess I’ll travel with you.” Teased Wes. He continued to joke “Plus what kind of gentleman would I be if I let three girls travel with a guy who has some scary looking dragon.” The waitress returned with their order and the two shared a pleasant conversation as they sipped their beverages. “You should order Lola a drink you think she’d like.” He suggested, “I’d feel horrible if we returned to her empty handed.” After that Wes paid the bill and left a generous tip, hoping to subtly impress. As they went on there way Wes chimed “Thanks for the invite, I’m not sure how I feel about everyone else yet but I agree, it’ll be fun to travel together.” This is the start of a great adventure, and I couldn’t ask for a better person to go with as he thought to himself, he could not contain his joy and let out a little smile.

"I don't think the big scary dragon is going to hurt me." She smiled and walked up to the counter and ordered a drink for Lola. She also got her a pastry for both her and her vulpix. She then returned with her purchases to Wes. "Come lets go see what my cousin has been up to. Don't be discouraged that she will take awhile to get to know you. She is a little stubborn." Buneary rested on Amra's shoulder.

She was on her way to the entrance of Viridian city with Sterling as she lifted her mask slightly to see with her light blue eye. She glanced to Sterling. "The entrance to Viridian city should be up ahead, your not going to fall behind are you" she teased chuckling as Bella kept her pace with Fraxure so he won't be left behind. Blue on the other hand, rested on JC's shoulder as she looked around in Viridian forest. "But, I can't help that we are being watched..."she said looking around as the sunlight gave a better glimpse of her face with her light skinned and light blue eye along with her glasses and the color of her hair just only her bang which covers her right eye. Bella and Blue couldn't help but remain cautious in the forest.-

Wes quickly interjected to pay for Amra’s new order. “I told you it’s my treat.” When Amra suggested returning to Lola, Wes was slightly saddened, as he realized it the the end of their time alone together. “If you say so.” Wes tried to sound cheerful but was dreading having to talk to Lola again. They talked while making their way towards the Pokémon Center Wes, “Let’s hurry to Viridian Forest, our battle from before got me all amped up and I wanna find more people to challenge! We could even do a double battle together!” Wes suggested as enthusiastically as a kid asking for a toy. They nearned the Pokemon Center and Wes saw Lola, he began to approach her “Hey Lola, Sorry we took so long! But don’t worry we brought you something too.” He chirped.

Last edited:
Sterling smiled and nodded as he silently decided to follow JC, he just didn't feel like being alone... not that his Pokemon were bad company. Speaking of Pokemon, Fraxure happily ran over to Bella whilst Sterling simply race walked over to JC, but raised an eyebrow when she said he felt like she was being watched? "What do you think might be watching you?" He asked as they entered Viridian forest.

"Hey cousin. I brought you something. There is also something in the box for the little vulpix as well." Amra hand the drink and box of sweets to Lola. "Wes paid for them." She hoped this would help to soften the tension between the two. Buneary jumped off of Amra's shoulder and landed near the two pokemon that seem to always be by Lola's feet.

Hilda started to pace while she waited. How long did it take for someone to meet up with them? Til' the Turos came home apparently. Well, she shouldn't get to worked up. This was a test of patience, just like watching the Milktank and Turos grazing in the fields, making sure they didn't run off. Yes, this was like that. Although she did have something to do, here there was nothing. What did city people do? Sit around all day? That didn't seem like much fun. Hilda grumbled to herself and let out her newest Pokemon, Munchlax. She looked at Alex. "Which one do ya lac better? Laz or Snore?" she asked.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Lola had been uninterested in being a third wheel, so being left behind suited her just fine. She continued her walk, slowly, as she didn't want to be too far away from her group. She still wasn't that familiar with Kanto, and she didn't need to get lost and freak everyone out, but this was also a good time to allow herself to breathe and think. Just be alone with her thoughts. She stopped by a few markets, picking up some items and little things here and there, and before she realized the time that had passed she was being approached again by Amra and Wes.

She looked at the two, then at the treats she'd been offered. It was a nice gesture, but she felt that this was something pushed by Amra to Wes, to win Lola over, and thus win Amra over. She knew when she was being used. She was not yet sold on the new member of the group, but she gently took the treats. "Thank you. That was very kind of you." She spoke shortly, though not overly bitter in any way, as it was a gift after all. Kaipo and Hani yipped happily, glad to be reunited with their Buneary friend.

Meanwhile, in Viridian Forest, a ruckus was heard as three trainers chased around a pokemon thief. This attracted the attention of a rather interestingly colored shiny Ditto. The small blue blob peaked out from the bush he'd been napping in nearby, looking at the trainers who, now that the chaos had calmed, were now seemingly waiting for something. "Ditto..?" He questioned to himself, unsure if it was safe to approach.

Last edited:
Alex looked towards Hilda. She had been pacing for awhile now. He had been playing with Eevee in a sitting position. He had hoped to be gone from the entrance by now but they got delayed by Shadow waiting for his sister. It had been a long time. She should have been here by now. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Hilda spoke to him. "I like Laz more then snore, but that is just my oppion."

Amra had hoped to ease some of the tension so when she saw Lola take the box of treats she had hope that they could at least be friends. "Well what do you guys say we head to Veridian forest. The other should know that would be where we would head anyway. Unless you guys need to stock up on supplies."

“Yeah no problem.” Wes laughed awkwardly as he picked up on a hint of resentment coming from Lola. He was thankful Amra suggested going to the forest. He really wanted to continue on with the journey but didn’t want to make Lola feel as though he was taking over by suggesting it. “Definitely, it’d be fun to meet all the other trainers and maybe get a battle in.” Replied Wes cheerfully before he tensed up and gestured to Lola “... I mean if that’s alright with you” he offered meekly, seeking approval from Lola.

Krisseon

"I am ready to leave whenever the rest are. Let us regroup and announce our departure then." She glanced at Wes upon his question of approval, to which she didn't agree at all with pointless battles. Pitting pokemon against each other for sport was never in agreement with her. But she couldn't control the actions of others, and she understood that. She gave him a curt nod, keeping quiet as she had nothing to say on the matter that he would like to hear. She made her way back to the others, realizing Monica was not with them. She looked around, not seeing any trace of her. She supposed she had some things to attend to as well. Looking at JC and Sterling she mentioned, "Amra and Wes wish to continue to Viridian Forest now. If you would like to accompany them please feel free. I will wait for Monica to return."

Monica had been waiting at the entrance of the Pokemon Center for awhile now, her Pokemon becoming bored of playing and instead kicking around loose pebbles or looking around at the people who passed by. "I guess nobody's here...?" Monica slowly paused, looking around only to see nothing. Adara neighed lightly, the Pokemon's right hoof scraping the ground. "Ponyta.." Babs seemed to share the same monotone, the usually hyper and posh dog looking down at her paws and kicking up dirt. "They must be around here somewhere. Maybe they've went to the forest without us, and we're the Slowpokes again?" Monica then began to walk towards the Farmer's Market, which was closer to Viridian Forest than the Pokemon Center, but she seemed not to find anyone there. "Frouu?" Babs looked around as well, the Poodle sniffing, but clearly finding no traces of a familiar scent.
"It's okay, Babs. I think they're just near the entrance to the forest, of course they are." She paused. "It was worth it to see Grandma Mary, though." Babs then barked a bit more happily, as if to agree with her trainer's prior statement. "Fur!"

Hilda nodded. "Laz it is then. Hello Laz, how ya doin'. Aah really want ta git goin' but we gotta wait for Shadow's sistar. Ya understand, right?" The Munchlax nodded, then tried to reach for the berries. "Na, ya not gittin' these. Git back in your Pokeball!" she said as she returned the Munchlax. She wished that she could talk to her Pokemon without him trying to take her stuff every other second. She grunted under her breath. "Aah really hate what Aah am about ta say, but how long has it been now? Anyway, Aah reckon that we might have ta go on. Aah hate it, and Aah know Aah sound lac a terrible person, but we have been a'waitin' here for a long time now."

Amra waited along with Lola and the group at the entrance of Veridian forest. "Hey I think thats her now." She said this as she saw a figure walking towards them.

Alex smiled at Hilda she was someone he enjoyed having around. She just seemed to make him smile. He hoped they would be good friends.

Povel lightly squirmed in the boy's arms, though it was apparent that the Piplup had clear difficulty with his brief nap. The penguin Pokémon lightly kicked the air and took brief, forceful breaths. A light cry came out of his beak after a few seconds. Another soon followed, along with more and more of the same, quirky noises from the little Pokémon.

Meanwhile, a small, dinosaur-like Pokémon carefully crept through the bushes of a deep, sprawling forest that resided near the city of Veridian. The little dragon Pokémon loudly panted and patted his frontal left leg, which had a light layering of cloth hastily wrapped around it. There was a small puddle on the cloth that gave off a crimson hue after an invisible beam from life's supporting star made swift contact with the grubby, improvised bandaging.

The scaly Pokémon placed one leg after another, and attempted to maintain his steady movements. Another forceful series of pants followed after an arduous minute. The small dinosaur slowly patted his scales concealed from the gray jumpsuit he had on. A series of feeble, metallic sounds emanated from the scales a fraction of a second later. He continued to make his way through the forest with some breaks about every other minute.

(Alright guys sorry for the delay but please tell me if I got everyone or had forgotten anybody just doing a repost here @EmoKitty21 you can check this to make sure it is following correctly also I am going to edit my char sheet to add something if that's ok and I may add another char idk yet)

She glanced to Sterling as she moved her mask a bit off to the side as her face showed at the moment to look around better. "I don't know but I have a bad feeling, we should quickly hurry to the entrance of Viridian forest and regroup with the others so I can find my brother and meet up with him" she said grabbing his wrist to pull him along as she fixed her mask to cover her face again as they made their way into Viridian city. Bella pulled Fraxure along with her mouth by the hand to quickly follow as her tail wagged giving gentle smile as she leaped off to get him to chase her as she barked. "Furfrou!" she said as Blue slipped back inside her hooded cape. She had arrived back to the group not realizing she was still holding Sterling's wrist. "Our apologies' guys for holding you up, we should go because I don't know...don't you guys have a feeling we are being watched?" she asked the group as she may have been overthinking this. "Also, I don't want to leave you behind Lola/ Are you sure you want us to continue on without you dear?" she asked.

Shadow waited with Hilda and Alex for his sister to arrive, he figured the girls and the boy named Wes were bored so decided to think of something. He watched Chapman still playing with Felix the Lillipup until he got tired allowing the Lillipup to tackle him done as he wagged his green cylinder tail as he was on his back as he barked playfully. "Frou!" he said tugging at the Lillipup's ear playfully. "Hey guys, instead of waiting here, are you guys hungry or something, I can pay my treat" he gave a gentle smile to the girls. "If not we could do something to entertain each other, maybe something fun" he added giving a chuckle. "If any of you girls win I might show you my face under my mask if you can catch me, let's go Chapman!" he said to the Dandy style trimmed Furfrou. "Frou!" he said getting up as he leaped after his trainer. "Be warned I am a bit fast" he added teasing the girls as he had done this with JC but she beat him so many times.

Dear god, I’m going to be the first person to actually die of boredom. Concluded Wes as he waited in tedium for something, anything to happen. From what he gathered, there was still another group waiting on them farther ahead, and they were waiting for some other girl to catch up to them. How many people are there? He pondered while pacing around. More time passed and Wes grew sick of waiting, this was supposed to be an adventure not a waiting room he thought, contemplating leaving. Before announcing his departure he turned towards Amra, she didn’t look any happier with the current situation, and he decided he couldn’t leave her behind. He walked over to her and Lola “I’m beginning to fear that waiting is going to have detrimental effects on my health.” Wes said, only half joking. “Do either of you want to go do something? We could try exploring the forest a bit and agree to meet up with the rest of the group in Pewter City in a day or two.” Wes was fully prepared to go alone-this waiting around for everyone seemed pointless, but then he remembered what Amra said about not being able to leave Lola. “Or I guess we could train here, let’s just do something!” He offered, hoping to have something to do.

Monica waited for a second, but she was quick to move in from the Farmer's Market. Fruits and Vegetables weren't exactly the most interesting thing anyways, and she wasn't going allow herself to be bored waiting there too. Plus, if they were waiting for her, she'd feel bad if she slowed the process. "Alright then, come on you two." Monica called to the two Pokemon, and Babs was the first to bounce over, jumping in a zig-zag pattern as to interest the foal. "Frou!" The Ponyta happy followed, not expressing excitement through Pokespeech, but instead, scraping her hoof against the dirt once more.
As they moved forward, Monica spotted the group, who seemed as if they were bored. Knew it. She then skated over, skidding to a halt before she got too close. "Hey, you guys. Sorry I'm the slowpoke of the group again..there was something important I had to do." The last bit she uttered with hesitation, but her Pokemon seemed less embarrassed, standing on either side of Monica with happy expressions on their faces.

Krisseon

Lola looked at Wes with an undeniable annoyance in her eyes. She'd had just about enough of this Wes guy, who just decided to butt into their dynamic as if the world owed him such, drool over her cousin who was way out of his league, and now blatantly asking to abandon her friends for his own selfish wants. "I told you before to go if you did not want to wait. I never asked anyone to stay here with me, I will be just fine by myself! But whether you like it or not, I will not leave my friends behind!" Her voice raised in volume with every word, her patience run thin by the newcomer. "And it has only been--what?--Five minutes? Ten!? How inconsiderate can one person be!?" She was almost shouting at this point, her hands balled into fists at her sides. Kaipo and Hani sat at her side, watching the scene with slight amusement. They hadn't seen their trainer this heated in a while.

Upon hearing a familiar voice, she looked to the source, seeing Monica had finally caught up. She smiled happily, visibly relaxing now that the one person who seemed to share her views had come to relieve her of her lonesome aggravation. "Ah, you made it! Do not feel bad friend, adventure has a lot of twists and turns involved, and that is perfectly fine. I am in no rush," She side eyed Wes as she added, "Unlike others."

Glancing back at Monica, she noticed a new member to the team. A beautiful Ponyta with bright blue flames. Lola gasped, beaming, as if her minor blow up had never even happened. "Oh, you have found a new friend! She is stunning!"

Alex did not want to run. He had his hands full while caring for two pokemon. He could probably easily win. He would have the advantage of actually knowing this forest more. He had spent sometime with his grandmother from Pewter and she loved to hike with him. He decided to stay where he was and not deal with all of the race nonsense. "Hey Hilda what life on a farm like? What type of things did you do there?"

Amra looked at Lola. She smirked when she got riled up. She loved doing that to her cousin. It was nice to see someone else do it for once. She was glad when Monica showed up. It kind of defused Lola. "Hey Monica. It is nice to see you. I see you have a new team member with you." Amra walked over to the little fire pony. She reached out her hand for her to sniff. She may not be a breeder, but she knew thw basics. Her family is filled with them.

Monica had come after the blow-up, so she seemed rather happy and casual. She moved closer to Lola, as the newest member of her party was extremely interested in the elven girl with the blue bangs. "Ponytaaaa!" Adara looked towards Lola, the Ponyta's dark, almost alien-like eyes staring directly through her, or so it seemed. Adara then backed away lightly when Amra approached, but quickly calmed, sniffing the girl's hand and nuzzling into it. At the claims, Monica grinned, petting the horse Pokemon behind the ear. "Yes, this is my new Pokemon. Her name is Adara. I received her from my Grandmother- I was in her company for a bit before I came." She spoke, and the Fire Horse backed away from Amra to again stare at Lola. Babs then piped up, the Poodle seemingly jealous that the new addition of the party was the recipient of so much attention. "Furfrouu!" Babs barked, and the Ponyta bucked lightly as if scared of the dog's sudden outburst.
"Babs, no one has forgotten about you." Monica tried to assure the Furfrou, who was immediately trying to calm the anxious horse. Adara then calmed down once more, circling around Monica before resting under her feet.

Hilda was not one for races. She enjoyed taking her time in everything she did. Life seemed not only better, but slower that way. Of course, that could be from her lifestyle. She smiled at Alex's question. "Ah, it is wonderful. We had chores ta keep us busy, but we never complained. It was that or go do other stuff outside. We didn't have cable like ya city-folks do. Aah also learned to ride Pokemon and Aah learnt how ta watch heard of Pokemon. Aah can also laso a bit, but Aah didn't learn much about that," she answered. She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she looked up in the sky while she spoke about her home.

Sterling raised an eyebrow as he went back to the entrance just as quickly as he entered the forest. JC was definitely a strange person to him, but he tried not to dwell on it too much, he had hoped that the others were alright as well, Fraxure calmly walked after Bella, but yanked himself away as he didn't like to be dragged. "This is definitely gonna be one hell of a trip." Sterling thought to himself before he looked straight ahead to notice the other people he met and waved at them as he jogged toward them.

"Hey guys. I hope I wasn't missed too-" He cut his sentence short at the sight of Monica's shiny Ponyta. "You have a shiny Pokemon as well...?" Sterling said with clear envy before he pulled a slightly glum look, it was clear he admired shiny Pokemon and wished he had one himself. Fraxure could tell how Sterling felt and went to pat his trainer on the back in an attempt to comfort him.

Oh my god she’s insane thought Wes while receiving the berating from Lola. What kind of a psycho freaks out at a person she just met. Wes was tempted to let her have it but remembered he had told Amra he would play nice. Just as he opened his mouth to respond, a girl with a Ponyta appeared. Her bold leopard print definitely caught his eye, but what really drew his attention were the blue flames that sprouted out from her ponyta. He was shocked by the disproportionately large amount of shiny Pokémon he had already been exposed to and looked down towards his group of three normal Pokémon, not disappointed, but rather longing for more. Wes introduced himself to the newcomer “Hi, I’m Wes.” While he went to pet her ponyta, he had already been exposed to many of her kind, being raised with Blaine, and it showed as he felt confident trying to establish a bond with the fire type. Growlithe was thrilled at the sight of her Furfro, happy to have another puppy to play with. His energetic Squirtle followed Wes’s lead and extended a hand to the new trainer as well, while stone-cold Larvitar simply shot a disproving look. The introduction for the most part seemed pleasant, and Wes was amazed by Amra’s ability approach the horse. Lola, however, simply ruined the experience with her sharp comment against him. He turned to Amra “Nice job with the Ponyta, where’d you learn how to do that?” He cheerfully asked before shifting to a whisper, mostly out of fear of being heard ”I don’t see her warming up to me anytime soon.” Signaling towards Lola.

Last edited:

Krisseon

Lola admired the Fire Horse pokemon with a friendly smile, giving her time to adjust to all the new faces. She seemed just as curious about the Elven girl, which made Lola's heart melt. "Adara. You are simply amazing. Please do not feel nervous around us, you are most welcome." She spoke softly, hoping to ease the shy pokemon. She saw Babs was getting jealous and chuckled, bending down to give her some well deserved pets. "Of course, we could never forget about our beautiful Babs! I am so happy to see you again." Lola smiled affectionately at the Poodle pokemon.

Kaipo trotted up to Babs with a smile, her tails wagging cheerfully as she was happy to see her new friend again. Hani was transfixed by the Ponyta, staring at her with curious eyes. He tilted his head a bit in curiosity.

Lola stood as she heard Sterling approach, with JC undoubtedly behind. She seemed to drag the poor boy everywhere with her, she had noticed. She'd barely gotten a moment to speak to him herself. She smiled at him happily. "Ah! It looks like the gang is all here then!"

Alex smiled at the way Hilda spoke of her home. He was fascinated with the way she spoke of the farm she grew up in. He hope to see it one day.

Amra chuckled when Wes said Lola was not warming up to him. She found it funny. "Well I have been raised around a lot of breeders. They have shown me a few things along the way. I know it is not what I want to do, but some was very useful to know." Amra stood up and backed to where Lola was. "She is a beautiful creature. She has been shown so much care in her short life. Whoeber gave you her they need to commanded. They took really good care of this little fireball." Buneary jumped down from Amra's shoulder and ran up to Babs.

At Wes's almost instant introduction, as if she hadn't heard who he was from that big mouth of his, Monica blinked a few times. Her smile quickly turned into that of a grimace, before she directed her attention to the male that, quite simply, she preferred over the loud-mouthed flirt. She seemed a bit concerned at Sterling's clear sadness, her brow furrowing. She had begun to receive a lot of attention due to her Pokemon, but she didn't want anyone to feel discouraged because of her rather beautiful Pokemon. "Well, I mean-" She really didn't get to speak, cutting herself off to watch Lola and Amra interact with her newest Pokemon. The Ponyta seemed happy, retreating from Monica to circle around Babs and the other Pokemon, sniffing lightly.
The Ponyta then turned to Sterling, and that was it. The Fire Horse had been attracted to his Fraxure, and the different appearance of the boy compared to everyone else. Adara huffed, the foal scraping her hoof on the dirt near Sterling's shoes. Babs, on the other hand, was not attracted to one person, the Furfrou elegantly tilting her head up after Lola stopped petting her. The fellow fox and dog Pokemon that were around her seemed to excite the Poodle, and Babs seemed to think she was the queen. The Furfrou then bent down, looking towards the Alolan Vulpix with a happy grin. "Frouuu-Frou!"
Monica stopped then, sighing lightly. She realized that she should probably be happy- her newest Pokemon happy with the others. She turned to Amra, who commented on her Pokemon's previous owner. "As said, Adara was a gift from my Great Grandmother, who lives here. She cared for the egg as a gift, but has grown too old to take care of such a curious Pokemon."

Last edited:
She let go of Sterling wrist once she had realized she was still holding it. She placed one hand on her mask while the other rested on her hip. "My apologizes for pulling you Sterling, you must think I am strange...everyone thinks so I don't mind honestly that was considered rude by doing that so I apologize" she said to Sterling slightly glancing to him before she noticed a group a bit in front of her. "There's another group Sterling, Lola,Monica, and Amra(If she is with their group), we should group with them so there not waiting on us for too long" she told him as Bella bowed her head to Fraxure as an apology gently smiling at him.

Last edited:
Wes was completely disheartened at this point. He had tried to be friendly but clearly that wasn’t going to work. He had set out for this adventure alone and didn’t see a problem with continuing that way, after all his two older siblings traveled alone and did just fine. While everyone else was busy talking, Wes turned around to leave and without him saying a word his Pokémon read the vibe and followed. Wes marched into the forest, not even noticing the reunion that appeared to be going on nearby. As he went farther into the woods he noticed his Pokémon’s concerned expressions and a feeling of guilt washed over him. Wes crouched down to comfort them “Don’t worry guys, I’m alright.” He grinned at them “Now lets go do some training.”

Last edited:
Amra looked over to Wes, only to find him as he walked into the forest. She felt bad. She did not mean to offend him. She stood and turned to Lola. "Lola I am going to go on ahead. I will meet you in the forest." Buneary looked up to her trainer and jumped on her shoulder. Amra followed Wes she stopped when he knelt down to talk to his pokemon. She decided she needed to apologize to him. She walked up and knelt down beside him. She reached out her arm to pet the one she knew was a baby pokemon. She hoped to show the Lavtaire that she wanted to be friends. "Hey Wes I am sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to do that at all. Lola will come around. She is just stubborn. I found it funny that someone else was able to get her to react like that. It takes a lot to get her that flustered. You know that means when you do finally show who you truly are to her she will be one that you can always count on to be in your corner."

Wes was grateful Amra had caught up to him, he figured he must have a shot if she cared enough to follow him. He felt guilty that his storming off caused her to feel bad and attempted to comfort her, “No, don’t apologize, it’s not at all your fault. I just don’t know how I’m gonna get everyone else to like me, they all think I’m just tagging along to flirt with you.” Although I guess technically their not wrong, Wes let out a slight smile as he thought that to himself. He was shocked as he saw Larvitar react positively to Amra’s approach. Wes figured that either the Pokémon could sense he was a fan of her or she was just that great with Pokémon. Well she’s definitely more than just a pretty face Wes smiled as he admired her talent, confirming what he had already known. Wes prepared himself for a more bold approach. “Amra I know we just met and you probably already know this but I really li-“ his confession was cut off as he heard the painful shriek of a Pokémon. Instinctively, Wes jumped into action. Wes returned Squirtle and Larvitar to their pokeballs and shouted to Growlithe to lead the way to the source of the sound. The puppy Pokémon took off in a dash, and without thinking, Wes grabbed Amra’s hand and followed.

Amra opened her mouth to answer Wes. She was startled at the loud sound of a pokemon in pain. She was about to get up and go to the pokemon when Wes grabbed her hand and followed his Growlithe. She was glad he had the fire dog to help track the injured pokemon.

"So what can ya tell me about your home?" Hilda asked Alex. Felix was walking behind her, so she pucked up her dog so then he didn't run off, which would be terrible. Hilda thought that Alex was a nice person and enjoyed his company. He seemed like a good person to be friends with. And he slightly reminded her of the farmhand back at home. He was also a wolf-person, but a grey color. He was a good friend to her and her older brother. Before she left that is. She wondered if he was still working there. The told herself that she only just left, of course he was still there!

Wes, Amra, and Growlithe arrived at the source of the sound. Wes looked to the ground and was horrified by what he saw. There laid a Pichu, squirming between the clamped teeth of what appeared to be a bear trap. Wes was too angry to speak what kind of monster could’ve done this he thought as he rushed over and attempted to free the baby Pokémon, he couldn’t help but notice the unique black zigzag stripes that ran across its back. Just then a truck pulled up and three men stormed out, all were tall and muscular although there was one with a red bandana that appeared to be the boss. It was clear they were poachers, Wes could see a net full of Pokémon loaded in the bed of the truck, containing rare species like a jigglypuff, abra, and even a charmander. “We got it boys.” He sneered, “That rare striped Pichu is sure to fetch a fair price. The grunts laughed, the tall one looked at Wes “What do you think you’re doing, I’ll give you one chance to leave or you and the pretty one are gonna get it.” He barked as his colleagues laughed. Amra’s shiny Buneary caught the eye of the chubbier grunt “Hey boss look at that, we lucked out.” He snickered as he pointed towards the Bunny Pokémon. “If you gives us that Buneary we’ll spare you a world of pain.” Offered the boss. Wes stood up, a sinister look took over his face. He placed his hand in front of Amra in a protective way “Work on saving Pichu, I’ll handle these guys.” He ordered as he sent out his two remaining Pokémon. The poachers sent out their Pokémon, the tall grunt sent out Magnamite, the chubby one called forth a Drowzee. The leader smirked as he summoned his Pokémon- an Arbok, too many times had he faced annoying kids trying to be heroes, and every time he crushed them. Wes was far too angry to even process the fear he should have felt. Three vs three he thought as he readied his Pokémon I’ve always wanted to try a triple battle. Wes prepared himself, his goal was not to hold the criminals off, his goal was to destroy them.

Alex smiled as her remembered his home. "Well I live in Cerulian City. It has amazing crystal clear rivers that just seem to light up in the sun. There are pokemon everywhere. My family is made up of a breeder and a trainer. My father is a breeder. He is the one who helped me hatch my first pokemon. It was Eevee who is on my shoulder now. She has been with me for as long as I can remember. My mother is the sister of the Cerulian City gym leader. She is a water type specialist. My father tends to care for eevees more then any other pokemon." He had a fond look on his face when he spoke about his family.

Amra was stunned when Wes and her stumbled onto the injured Pichu. They needed to help in any way they could. Buneary was mad that she was the object that these creeps wanted. She jumped off of Amra's shoulder and summersalted over Wes and landed right in front of the Arbok. She looked extremely mad that they wanted to harm pokemon like they did.

Meanwhile Amra had leaned down and pulled out a bobby pin from her bag and started to manipulate the trap. She had almost gotten it unfastened when a hand seemed to come right at her. It turned out to be the tall grunt. He would have grabbed her had it not been for her years of training. She grabbed his wrist and threw him against the truck with his own weight. She leaned down and finished unlocking the Pichu before she stood up and faced the pouchers. They had the nerve to try and grab her. She would show them. She got into a fighting stance ready to fight back if needed. "That the best you got. Trying to grab a girl while her back is turned."

The Arbok was prepared to strike the little Bunny when a cluster of stones flew straight into its chest, “Nice Job Larvitar” cheered Wes. Growlithe ran in and snatched the Buneary, bringing it back to his trainer. Wes looked at the fierce rabbit “I know you’re angry but I can’t risk you fighting these guys, they play dirty and they’ll grab you and run, leave this to us.” He said while he flashed a reassuring smile. His smile quickly faded as he turned back towards his opponents. The Magnamite sent a thunder shock his way, which he had to jump to avoid. The Pokémon began loading another charge when it was tackled out of the air by a fire ball “Thanks Growlithe.” Wes called out to his partner Pokémon. The opposing Drowzee unleashed a shadow ball, hitting Wes square in the chest and knocking him back quite some distance. However, Larvitar was enraged by the assault on his trainer and crashed into the aggressor with Pursuit. Arbok grabbed Larvitar when it was left vulnerable from its previous attack, only to be knocked back by an incoming rapid spin from Squirtle. The boss then sent out his second Pokémon Fearow and ordered a gust attack that knocked Wes and his team back enough to give one of the grunts an opportunity to sneak past and attack Amra. Wes looked over, and was enraged by his inability to protect her when he witnessed Amra absolutely man handle the guy. “Remind me not to piss her off.” He joked to his Pokémon. This was not the time to be joking around, the Fearow was ready to end Wes with a drill peck, but the little Pichu was freed just in time and saved Wes with an incredible Volt Tackle. Wes recovered and gave a nod of approval to the electric mouse. He, his Pokémon, and the new Pichu regrouped with Amra and readied themselves for their next attack. Finally, they had the offensive.