• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon journey though the regions

Amra was extremely mad. Her buneary had her fist balled up as well. She was mad that she was pulled away before she could launch an attack. Amra looked to her pink bunny. "You ready for this?" Buneary noded and got into a fighting stance like that of her trainer's. "Ok Buneary use water pulse on the Arbok. Then follow it up with a thunder punch." Bunesry sent out a giant ring of water stright for the snake like pokemon. She then done used bounce to get right behind the poison snake and found a spot that was soaked in water. She charged up her attack and her hand started to glow and crakle in sparks. She sent her fist right on target and caused the snake to pass out from the combination of water and electric power. The tall grunt had recovered from being thrown into the truck and tried to grab the little bunny. Though before he did he got a punch right the face from Amra. Amra had snuck up to the boss when the grunt tried to grab Buneary. She decided to stop him in his tracks. The grunt fell to the ground and held his nose. He had blood coming from it. "Try and touch her again and I will break something else that will need more then a hand to stop the bleeding." Amra turned towards the truck and took a knife she spotted in the back and cut the net quickly to try and free the pokemon. They seemed worse off then she feared. "Buneary make the ground icey. You know what to do." Buneary noded and used ice beam on the ground. It was covered in a thin sheet of ice. Amra hoped it would slow the pouchers down.

She looked to Sterling then at the group. "Are you guys ready to go? We should head into Viridian forest to get to Viridian city?"she asked as she felt an arm around her neck as she glanced to who it was. "Shadow?"she said also seeing Chapman next to him,Bella's brother. She punched him a bit hard on the shoulder with her right hand.

"Ow sis!"he said. "I know...I left you behind"he said already knowing she was mad at him for that. "I won t do it again unless you say so"he added rubbing his shoulder. "Good" she said but placed an arm around her brother anyway. Bella greeted her brother Chapman before introducing him to Fraxure with a smile.-

Wes saw the slowly attempting to cross the ice and got an idea from Buneary’s previous combo. “Growlithe melt the ice!” He commanded and the Pokémon let out a heatwave, leaving the poachers and their standing in a small pool of water. Wes looked towards the Pichu “Wanna help me out and use a thundershock on the water?” He gently asked the little Pokémon. A determined look can across Pichu’s face as he nodded and released an electrical charge into the water. Game over thought Wes as he ran over to assist Amra in freeing the other captured Pokémon. He turned and looked down, seeing the Pichu running along side him and his other Pokémon. He decided that after this was over he would see if the electric mouse would like to travel with him.

Amra was almost done cutting the other pokemon free. She had hope to get them free so they could be helped at the pokemon center. They all looked like they could use the help. She looked down towards the truck she noticed a small yellow fire type that seemed to be staring at her amazed. She would be glad to take this little one in if she would allow her to. "Don't worry we won't let anyone harm you guys again." She quickly cut them free. It seemed that they would need to be taken to pokemon center for various treatments. The pouchers who tried to take buneary were far away from where Wes and Amra were. It seemed they had bit off more then they could chew with the people who just kicked their buts. Amra turned to Wes. "We need to get these pokemon to the pokemon center. I want to make sure they are alright before we let them go back into the wild."

Last edited:
Sterling couldn't help but smile and lightly stroke the Ponyta's nose as he looked around at everyone before he looked back into the forest after he heard the sound of a small shriek in pain followed by a loud sound of electricity. "What was that?" Sterling said with concern as his Fraxure immediately darted on ahead back into the forest. "Fraxure, what is it?" Sterling asked as his Pokemon quickly ran back to him and try to pull the trainer along with him. "Alright, I'm coming..." Sterling said with slight concern, he always trusted his Pokemon, and his Pokemon felt like there was definitely something wrong.

Sterling followed his reptilian partner into the forest and pointed at what looked like the aftermath of a battle along with Wes, Amra... and several caged Pokemon. "What the hell happened here?!" Sterling asked with worry as he racewalked toward the pair.

“We came across some poachers, but they’re gone now thanks to this little guy.” Wes signaled to the Pichu as he casually answered Sterlings question like it was no big deal. “We found this guy stuck in a trap, and fought to free him, but it looks like they had captured about five more Pokémon before, We’re gonna head back to The Pokémon Center with them, would you mind helping carry them?” Wes asked as he grabbed an injured Tangela and Jigglypuff and set the injured Abra on Growlithe’s back before making his way back to the entrance of the forest, Pichu had climbed up onto his head, and his other pokemon followed close behind.

"And you didn't call for backup? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you gave those hunters what for, but more people could've come to help the Pokemon even sooner." Sterling replied and nodded in response to Wes' request for helping the Pokemon, Sterling would have done that even without asking. "Alright little guys, let's find you a Pokemon center." He said as he looked around and went to pick up a Bulbasaur... but as he did, he felt something slither around his body until it was on his shoulders, he was about to assume it was an Ekans until he got a good look at it as it began to nuzzle him. "A Dratini?" Sterling asked himself before he smiled whilst Fraxure went to some of the other Pokemon and gently pick up a Cubone before he ran back to join Sterling and the others.

“It’s a little hard to call for help when you’re in a 1v3 Pokémon battle and the person you’re with is in an actual fight.” Muttered Wes, half of him was joking but the other half was irritated that this guy would criticize him after he had just worked hard to defeat the poachers and save The Pokémon. He reached the entrance and walked past the group of trainers, hoping to go unnoticed given their recent falling out, but that would be difficult seeing that he and Growlithe were carrying 4 new Pokémon.

Povel continued to squirm for the time being. The little penguin gave out noticeably louder, incomprehensible cries every now and then. The Piplup tightly closed his eyes as shut as a vault's door and attempted to find some luck in his lengthy session of arduous slumber.

The Jangmo-o barely managed to make his way through part of the forest. A quick realization on the lack of sustenance soon caught up with his frail thoughts. A light thud followed after a mere fraction of a second. The little dinosaur struggled to get back on all fours. A sharp, burning pain surged through his frontal left leg. The dragon Pokémon lied on the ground, emitted a heavy sigh and panted for a bitter minute.

Some chatter nearby caught the Jangmo-o's ears. The little Pokémon gulped, and attempted to inch towards the nearest bush found in his narrow, blurry field of view.

Amra walked with the other two she stayed quiet. She did not want to deal with all of this fighting. She had her hands full with the small charmander. She seemed to be smaller and a little yellower then a normal pokemon of her species. Amra looked down at the little one. She opened her eyes and she had the most beautiful purple eyes she had every seen. No wonder the pouchers wanted her. "Guys we need to get them to the pokemon center. We will have time to fight later."

She actually had heard the scream already since she had a high sense of hearing and smell. She followed Sterling into the forest before seeing Wes and Amra. "Is everyone ok here?" She asked. "I heard a scream so I came to check if you two were alright and if that Pichu there is alright....it looks injured...I have a Poke medical kit to help it if that's what you want to do or I can help it out if want" she said pulling out a travel medical kit to them. Bella had followed close by sniffing around the area but also to the other Pokemon that were caged but let free. She raised her nose up to make sure none of those Poachers were around as she was in a bit of a defensive mood.

Shadow stood with the others just in case since he heard the scream as well. He became defensive quickly of the group as his black ears that were hidden under the hooded cape moved back and then forth. Chapman was also on his guard as she remained close to the group ready to defend them if necessary.-

“Thanks, Pichu doesn’t seem to be in as bad of shape as some of these other ones so maybe you should start giving them some first aid.” Wes replied, slightly startled by the wolf girl he hadn’t talked to before and handed her the tangela he was holding. He finally arrived at The Pokémon Center, and instantly people noticed him. He had barged in, his clothes were dirty, he had cuts and bruises, and he was accompanied by 6 injured Pokémon. He walked to the counter and began handing the Pokémon over “Please help... there were poachers.” Wes pleaded the nurse in a weak voice. He breathed a sigh of relief as her and her Chansey began collecting the Pokémon, finally his task was complete. As Wes set down the final Pokémon, Pichu, the adrenaline that was keeping him going wore off and the exhaustion from the previous battle caught up to him, he blacked out and collapsed to the floor.

Amra followed Wes inside the pokemon center. She sat down with the charmander. She looked into the little pokemon's eyes. Amra took her time and walked over to Nurse Joy. "I came in with the boy who brought in the other pokemon. This one seems like it came from the Professor. I am going to contact him to see if there is anything to help the little one." She just said the words when Wes collapsed on the ground. Amra ran to him. "I think he maybe exhausted." Amra was stronger then she looked and picked Wes up and leaned him on the wall so she could drag him with his arm over her shoulder. She took him to a room in the back and laid him on the bed. She pulled a chair beside the bed and held his hand. Soon the charmander and Pichu arrived to where they were.

Sterling followed Amra and Wes to the Pokemon center with the formerly captured Pokemon with them. "Same with me, these Pokemon may be hurt." Sterling said as he went to put Bulbasaur with the other Pokemon whilst Fraxure put Cubone with them... but the Dratini for some reason didn't want to get off Sterling so easily. "Come on lil' guy..." Sterling said before the Dratini reluctantly got off Sterling after one last nuzzle before it slithered off and joined the Pokemon with the Chansey. Once that was done, Sterling went to a vending machine to get himself a soda pop before he sat down on a nearby chair and sighed. "It's so hard to believe there are people in this world that can be so cruel..."

She carried the injured Tangela after she finished wrapping its injury. She followed the others to the Pokemon center before handing the Tangela to Nurse joy to take care of. Once she saw Amra take Wes to a room to rest, her anger got the best of her suddenly punching the wall slightly making a dent in it but ended up making her hand bleed but at the moment she didn't care but it was trembling from how anger she was becoming "..." Bella who was at her side whined in concern. "Furfrou..." She said as she was more concerned about her hand. Blue was concerned as well as she leaped to rest on Sterling's shoulder as she was wise to keep distance when she was angry like that but switched to sit next to him, ears down a bit.

She realized that her angry was making her tremble but knew how to control it unless it got out of hand. "-Dang...it...I need to calm down...-"she thought placing her injured hand on her head under her mask. "-Calm down JC...Calm down...-" she thought again.-

Last edited:
Hilda smiled. She liked the way Alex described his home. It seemed nice, hers was better though. "That sounds mighty fine, ya must really lac it there," she said before spotting a pick-up truck. "Aah reckon we go check things out..." she whispered as she started to push her way through the tall grass and bushes. She saw a ledge, so she jumped off of that so then she could get a better look. Inside she saw multiple Pokemon in cages. Her stomach churned. She wanted to save them all. "Alex, Aah reckon that ya should come here!"

She felt a hand on her shoulder as she saw it was Shadow that had came to calm her down. "JC, calm down, I believe it is the time for us to leave" he said. "Just the two of us" he added. She just nodded as she left the Pokemon center without a word.

The siblings decided to travel on their own for their own safety. They walked into the Viridian forest until only shadow figures seemed to catch anyone's eye disappearing in the forest. No scent or trace was left from the siblings. It was like they weren't there at all.

Wes’ eyes opened ever so slightly, barley detectable to an observing human. While he was too sore to move, his eyes scanned the room. He was relieved to see both the pichu and charmander had recovered and were in the room resting along with his normal team of three. As his vision came into focus he could make out Amra, holding his handed with a concerned expression. This is nice thought Wes as he drifted back to sleep. He then awoke sometime later and was thrilled to see Amra was still there, he decided to have some fun with her. “So you DO care about me” He lazily groaned, still too weak to get up, but flashed a smile.

Alex walked over to where Hilda was. She had found a truck filled with pokemon in cages. "Do you know how to drive? I think I can figure out how to get this thing moving. We need to get these pokemon to the pokemon center and this will be the best way to do it." He hoped she knew how to drive. Hilda lived on a farm so it is reasonable that she knew how to drive a tractor or something.

Amra had her head down on the bed half asleep. She wauted for Wes to open his eyes. They had spent quite a bit of time in that room. She was startled when Wes spoke to her. She looked up. She balled her fist and lightly punched his arm. Then before he could say something to that she leaned over put her palm on his cheek and kissed him. She leaned back and looked into his eyes. "Does that answer your question?"

The kiss took Wes by surprise, his face flushed bright red as he blushed at her. The nervousness, however, quickly wore off as it was exchanged with a calming, yet happy feeling. “Yeah.” Was all he said, smiling during the reply. He sat up slowly, and upon seeing the Pichu he remembered what he had promised himself. “Hey, you really saved me back there, thanks.” He gently spoke to the little yellow mouse, “How would you feel about traveling with us? We’d really love to have you along.” Wes asked and signaled to his other three Pokémon, all of them yipped in agreement, as he pulled out a pokeball and held it in front of Pichu. The Pichu hesitated for a moment, but then quickly smiled and nodded in agreement. The mouse happily jumped up and slapped the center button of the pokeball, instantly being absorbed into it. Wes looked down at the capsule that contained his new friend and appreciated the moment before letting the Pichu back out. Pichu perched on top of Wes’s head and he looked at Amra and smiled, revealing the happiness that he had gained from all of the recent events.

Amra smiled at the little yellow pokemon. It seemed to be very brave. "Hey there little one." She held out her hand for the little mouse to judge her. She hoped it would take this as friendliness. "I have something I want to give you. Now we can resize it as you evolve. When you need to anyway." Amra took out a bandanna from her bag. It was a light blue. It seemed to shimmer in the light of the room. "May put this on you?"

"No, mah diddy did that sort of work. So did the farm hands. Aah have watched and read about it though, so Aah might be able to, but Aah could hurt the Pokemon moar," Hilda answered. Her skills rested with handling Pokemon, not driving them in a vehicle. She looked around her for another option. "Besides, drivin' off with this here truck will get us both in trouble."

The Pichu cheered with happiness and rapidly nodding, accepting the gift from Amra. Wes was a little confused, he had never been one to dress up his Pokémon, but clearly Pichu and Amra both loved it so he didn’t see a downside. “Thanks.” He said, speaking for his new Pokémon. “What’s up with that bandanna? I’ve never seen one that shines like that.” Wes asked as he noticed it shimmer in the light.

"Elven made. It is something I helped my mother weave. I thought it would look great on Pichu. Besides it deserved a reward for helping us." Amra looked towards the charmander. It seemed to not want to leave. Amra dug out a pokeball and held it out towards the purple eyed pokemon. "Would you like to come with us?" The charmander noded and bolted over to the red and white ball. She bumped her nose on the button and she was engulfed in a white light. She seemed to be sucked into the pokeball. When it settled Amra let her iut of the pokeball. "Welcome to the team."

Alex looked to Hilda. She was right. They would get in trouble for driving the truck. "Maybe we can release the pokemon in the cages. Most of seem like they would be alright out in the wild. A few might need further care though." Alex gently placed Povel on the ground and jumped up into the truck.

Last edited:
"W- wha... what is going on? What the...? Where am I even?" Povel quietly asked himself after he managed to barely open his eyes. He found himself in an unfamiliar area next to a truck and gulped.

"W- what in the world? Ahh! Oh my lord, am I being kidnapped or something?!" Povel cried, before he swiftly got on his feet. The Piplup loudly panted and scurried away from the truck!

"Ow... my legs! I can't go on... I guess this beats being stuck in that well... iron bars... and stuff... y- ye... o- ow... ow ow ow! Could you stop hurting for one second?!" The Jangmo-o whispered to himself, as his firm words were filled to the brim with rage. The little dinosaur gulped and carefully inched towards the relative area of several screams, which likely stemmed from another Pokémon.

“That’s so cool, thanks so much!” Wes was feeling a little better and started getting out of bed. He then saw Amra capture the Charmander, he was again impressed by her. After she let the salamander back out he welcomed the new Pokémon “Hey buddy, it’s great to have you!” Then he turned back towards Amra, “Let’s get the others and head towards Pewter, we’ve been holding off the gym challenge for far too long.” He said with a determined voice.

"Yeah we have been gone for awhile now. It seems to be getting later. I say we find Lola and them to set up camp for the night." Amra walked over to Wes. She kissed his cheek. "Come on time is not something we have if we want to stay in touch with the group."

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Lola was unsure what the three trainers heading off without a single word were up to, but she let them be to do what they could for the injured pokemon they held. She knew Amra would make sure they were taken care of. She figured she wasn't wanted in that moment, so she did nothing to stop them, nor follow them. They would catch up when they were ready. She looked back to Monica. "Well, I guess we are not wanted in their moment of heroism, or whatever that may have been about. Those pokemon were in good hands. I suppose we should stay nearby for when they return. What would you like to do in the meantime?" She offered a small smile, though she didn't like the fact the two had been left behind in the first place. But the well being of injured pokemon was a good enough excuse for her, despite her feelings.

Kaipo was sniffing the air, Hani following suit. They looked at each other, both catching the same scent--blood. They both looked to Lola in unison, Kaipo speaking up. "Vulpix! Vul!" She shouted to get her trainer's attention. Lola looked down at the Alolan fox pokemon. "What is the matter, love?" Hani yipped, running off into the forest. Kaipo motions for her and Monica to follow as she sprinted off to catch up with Hani.

"Oh my... something is not right." Lola said, looking at Monica, "Come on, let us go see what they have found." She then rushed off in the direction of her two Vulpix, hoping Monica could keep up.

There, collapsed on the ground was a wounded Jangmo-o. The two Vulpix were standing near him, but not too close in case he would spook easily. "Vulpix?" Hani asked softly to the Scaly pokemon, which translated to 'Are you okay?'

Lola gasped when she saw the wounded pokemon. She noticed all the bandages sloppily wrapped around his wounds, and wondered who would wrap the wounds so lazily and then just leave the poor thing to fend for itself in such a state. She knelt down beside the little dragon type. "You poor thing, what has happened to you?"

Monica had been in solemn silence for quite awhile both of her Pokemon sat around her, as if tired or restless. She wasn't a big fan of waiting around- that was proved apparent by how hastily she wandered around to search for her group of friends in the City. Her gaze was locked on the Ponyta, who seemed to have gotten back to staring at Lola with quite a bit of will. The flames on Adara's back burned brightly, beginning to be something of a light source as the sun began to set. Monica looked up at the sky, pressing her hand against her forehead as the last bit of sunlight was rather....bright. She then grimaced at Lola's words- she was right, they had been left behind.

"Well, I...Huh. I don't have ant ideas.." Monica was usually always on her toes, but being left behind so swiftly had her a bit mistrustful... not of Lola, of course. She let down her hand from her hip- she had placed it there while waiting and her arm was beginning to get tired. Babs seemed the same, the energetic and confident Pokemon resting on the stone path, paws outstretched. Babs then shot up when Kapio let out a bark, jumping a few feet in the air as if she was a cat. At the notion, Hani ran off, and Lola was quick to follow, leaving Monica in the dust. "Awh, come on!"

She coaxed her Pokemon, but Babs didn't seem willing to continue, so Monica let her Pokemon back inside it's Pokeball. Adara, however, seemed excited to run, the horse once again scraping it's hoof against the cobblestone below it. "Alright then, come on!" She then raced after Lola, following the sounds she heard from the distance. She then looked at the sight in front of them, speechless as she saw the injured Jangmo-o.

Wes blushed, he still wasn’t used to the kissing, but he figured it wasn’t a bad thing. Growlithe and Squirtle flashed Wes a mocking look, causing him to let out a small laugh. “Come on guys.” He said softly to his Pokémon as he staggered his way out into the Pokémon centers main area. He was surprised not to see anyone else but Sterling. “Hey where is everyone?” He asked the boy.

Amra walked out behind Wes. She had a small smirk on her face. She was glad she was able to make Wes blush so easily. She would have to tease him later about that. Charmander and buneary followed them out of the room. Amra walked over to Nurse Joy and handed her the key to the room they used. "Thank you so much for your help Nurse Joy. We will be on our way. Thank you for taking care of all the pokemon that were brought in."

Having fallen asleep inside the truck behind the seats, he woke up to realize that he was still in the truck and there was someone entering the vehicle. He got up and growled in a defensive stance. His Pokemon were in their PokeBalls, as he was waiting for someone to take the truck, but when he saw it was another creature like him, he calmed down. Looking up at Alex, he looked over at the back where the cages were at and had an idea.

"Yo, what's your name? I'm Remus. I was sleeping here to ambush the people who drove this truck, but I must've fell asleep... Where are we?" He looked out at the forest around them. Viridian Forest maybe? Well, it wouldn't be surprising. He got up and stretched before his tail began wagging playfully. "By the way, we don't have to take the truck, right? What are the Pokemon we got here?"

He peered outside the window and looked at the cages. He then looked back at Alex, his tail wagging playfully.

Last edited:
Alex smiled, He was glad to see another like him. He was glad this was not one of the pouchers of pokemon. He was startled at first. "Well my name is Alex. Over there is Hilda. Well it was just a thought. We could probably carry the pokemon that are in the cages seeing as there are not a lot of them. It would probable be better that way." Eevee scoffed a bit as she was not introduced. The shiny caterpie could care less that she was introduced or not. "Oh sorry Eevee. This my pokemon Eevee and this Caterpie." They had both sat themselves on Alex's shoulders.

"I dunno, last I saw, I think they were outside the forest." Sterling replied before he took a sip of his soda whilst his Fraxure merely showed a shrug. "I'm just gonna remain here until I know for sure that the Pokemon are properly healed... after that I'll let my Pokemon have a checkup before we get back to journeying." He added as he leaned back in a laid back manner. "I feel like that Dratini likes me for some reason."

Hilda tipped her hat in greeting. "Howday, as the wolf sayd, Aah'm Hilda, a normal type trainer. Trainer of Felix the Lillipup and Laz the Munchlax," she said as she outstretched her hand for a handshake. She firmly believed that a good handshake meant good character. That was what she was taught when she was little. She smiled at the Mightyana human. In her other hand, Laz's Pokeball shook. She was going to see if he could help, but then they met someone and it was against her morals to not say hello. The baby blue bear popped out and started sniffing for berries, wanting to eat. Hilda kept on shifting her attention back and forth between Remus and Laz. She had trouble with her bear in the past, she didn't want a repeat of how they met.

That’s odd thought Wes I was knocked out for a long time, even enough for Pichu to be healed, and he was in the worst condition. How come the others have not been cleared yet? He simply shrugged it off “Oh well I’ll see you later then.” He replied without thinking. “Amra lets go! I’m going to be battling the Pewter city gym within 24hours and there’s nothing that’s gonna stop me!” He exclaimed while grinning with the enthusiasm of a kid asking his mom to go to an amusement park, while exiting the center.

Remus just smiled happily before greeting them both. "Well, hello hello. And hello, adorable cuties," he told Alex's Pokemon, offering the Eevee his hand to smell before he reached to softly massage one of her ears. After giving the Eevee attention, he let Alex's Caterpie smell the same hand before massaging the base of the red, usually smelly horn, of the Caterpie. He looked over to see Hilda greeting him and stretching out her hand in greeting. After moving to better accommodate his stretch, he stretched out and gave her a firm handshake before looking at the Munchlax. "What a cute sight. Sorry, I have a soft spot for baby Pokemon. I'm a breeder and a trainer of canine, feline, and vulpine Pokemon. Well, I came from a family that bred those kinds of Pokemon in the Hoenn region, but I came here to further my experience and knowledge on training and whatnot."

He looked about before crawling out of the truck. "We might as well carry the Pokemon. I have been used as a pack Gogoat before, so it's all good." He walked up to the bed of the truck and lifted himself over to peer inside. Inside, he saw an Abra. Weird. Usually, these Pokemon leave by Teleporting. What's wrong with it? He crawled into the bed of the truck and pulled out his Houndour from his PokeBall, a flash of red light illuminating the cage before the dog-like Pokemon could be seen wagging his tail. He then asked the Houndour to use Ember on the lock, to which it burned the lock with as much fire as it could.

The Abra was slowly starting to wake up and sensed Remus's and his Houndour's movement. Sensing impending freedom, he used a weak psychic force to break the lock further, opening the cage door. Smiling, he noticed the Abra wasn't in his criss-crossed position like it normally would and it is just laying there in the cage, not floating. Must be weak. Picking up the hurt Pokemon, he pet the Pokemon's face and began to massage underneath the Abra's ear, shushing it as he heard the poor thing whimper and telling him it was going to be alright. The Abra began to understand it was actually being rescued and fell asleep in Remus's arms.

Knowing these guys are hard sleepers, he wasn't too worried about making too much noise. He got up and Houndour began burning all the other cage locks and awaited someone to help free the others.

Last edited:
Alex was awed that this guy knew how to care for pokemon like he did. Eevee was happy to meet a new friend and nuzzled into his hand when he petted her. Caterpie loved the attention as well. Alex loved that this guy was so caring towards others. When the growlithe started burning the locks, Alex had eevee use iron tail on them. She was able to break them open that way. Alex found inside of one of the cages a lonely bulbasaur. Alex picked her up and was started to find that she was in worse condition then the others. It seemed that she had a rougher time with the pouchers. "Uhh we better hurry. This poor little bulbasaur does not look so good. I think we need to find a way back into Veridian and to the pokemon center as soon as possible." Alex looked around. He hoped the puchers were long gone.

Amra looked to Wes. "Not if I beat you there and start battling them myself first." She stuck her tongue out at Wes and walked out of the pokemon center. She wanted to find her cousin. She did wait for Wes to exit first.

“Then it’s a race.” Wes jokes to Amra. He finally felt rejuvenated. Wes sent out all his Pokémon and began to take off in a sprint. They were not only racing Amra, but also each other. Growlithe has a large lead, followed by Wes with Pichu on his head, Larvitar and Squirtle were neck and neck close behind. They reached Viridian Forest’s entrance in no time. He stopped himself for a brief moment to mentally prepare himself, this time we aren’t stopping for anything. And he took off into the bug filled forest.

Amra took off. She sped off after Wes. She was a little behind him seeing as he just barreled out of the pokemon center. When she finally caught him he was at the forest entrance. She looked around and noticed not a lot of the group was around. "Hey I wonder where everyone is."