• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon journey though the regions

"Nice to meet ya, Shadow," Hilda said as she reached out her hand for a handshake. Every countryman, or woman in this case, knew that someone who was raised right gave a nice, firm handshake. She never was able to give Alex one, but if she could at least get one from Shadow, she would know how well he was taught. Felix barked at Chapman and started to jump at him, wanting the Furfou to run so then he could play chase, one of his favorite games.

"I am from Sinnoh. But my family had spent a lot of time with Lola's. We were there almost every summer." Buneary loved that the three were chasing her. She decided to have a little fun with it. She ran up to a nearby tree and run up the truck to give her some leverage. She was able to use that and jump over the pokemon. She landed right behind them.

Shadow saw Hilda's hand extend out to him before he reached out to grab it. "Its nice to meet you as well Hilda and this is Chapman the dandy trimmed Furfrou and Sparkx the Eevee also my partner, I am looking for my sister , she has a Furfrou like me but Depudente trimmed and also Chapman's sister" he said. "Not to mention she has an Eevee like me but shiny named Blue as she is more noticeable by the black and blue flower on her right ear" he added before pulling out a red rose and handed it to her. "And this is for the lovely lady I see in front of me" he gave a gentle smile to Hilda. "Oh and yes she wears a wolf mask like me but white and blue streaked and the same colored hood" he added as Chapman barked at the Lillipup pawing at him before she leaped around the two for Felix to chase him.

She smiled gently. "My brother is very experienced in Pokemon breeding amd actually Bella and her Chapman hatched at the same time in his breeding center but at the time they were too young so we decided to take the sibling Furfrou with us to be raised well so I started coordinating training with Bella and she caught up pretty well so I decided to start the training together with Blue. I can show you a bit of our coordinating techniques if your interested" she asked as Bella and Blue now chased after the two Vulpix and Buneary as Bella barked. "Fur! Furfrou!" "Eevee!"they said.-

Hilda smiled as she took the rose. "Thank ya kindly, good sir," she said, "Aah have not seen your sistar at all, unfortunately. But Aah reckon that ya can find her. Aah mean she can't be too hard ta miss." She looked down at Felix, who was now chasing Chapman. She sighed at her dog, for she assumed he was causing trouble again. "Sorrey about Felix, he is a bit... hyper."

"Yeah I am sure that she could not have gotten far. Where did you see her last? We can start from there and track her down that way." Alex stood up and walked over to the two. He had the piplup in his arms and his eevee on his shoulder.

Shadow just chuckled. "Hey its alright, Chapman here doesn't mind hyperness as long as he is having fun I'm alright with it"he answered before he thought for the moment. "Hm well what so do know is that she will probably arrive in the same city as I am in if I were to guess so if I wait in Viridian city for her she will appear and Chapman's sister Bella" he added as his black wolf ear flicked slightly that was hidden under his hood.-

Monica noticed Lola and Amra walk off, but it was fine, she could catch up in a second. The winding path of Route 1 wouldn't be hard to follow anyways. She looked towards Babs, who had also noticed, and whistled lightly. "Come on Babs, who's a good dog?" She then crouched down, her balance insanely good as she played with the well-trimmed Poodle near the forest floor. She then got up, and Babs rose to her paws in a more well-fashioned manner.
Monica then turned to Sterling. "We should probably catch up to those two before they leave us behind, what do you think?" She didn't want to be left behind- Lola was the one she originally planned to leave to Viridian with, anyways. However, she was keen to notice Sterling, as she did not want the leave the Dragon Trainer by his lonesome either.

Sterling looked at Monica with a nod. "Yeah, let's." Sterling replied with a smile and lightly jogged past Monica with a wink, Fraxure immediately stopped playing and went to join his trainer. Sterling was glad to have the opportunity to travel with other people... even if he was likely to be the only male among females, but it didn't matter much to him, if they were potential friends, then it was all good in the end. When he made his way to the others, he noticed there was a third person with them. "Hey there." Sterling simply greeted.

She heard the familiar voice as she turned to look at him. "Greetings there Sterling" she said in a calm voice as Bella stopped to take a break as she turned around just in time as she used her paw to stop the Vulpix's from bumping into her as she noticed Sterling and the Fraxure as she smiled wagging her tail as she seemed more interested in Fraxure and Sterling.'

Monica then whipped her head around, her ponytail slapping her in the face. "Hey, I- Ow!" Monica stopped a second to place her hand on her cheek, her hair was more dangerous a weapon than a Pokemon to accompany her. She could only lightly catch Sterling's quick movement, calling to his Fraxure as her began to dash off on foot. She fretted lightly at the notion that Sterling gave her, him dashing off without any warning. Rather shocked, she shook her head about to clear her scattered thoughts. She then regained her sense of composure, and called to Babs. "Come on, Babs!" Rather oddly, she skated off, taking a sharp turn to catch up to the crowd she was so versed into already.
Babs was keen on following, even running ahead of her trainer just to interact with the quick friends she had made through the call of Sterling's music. The Furfrou also noticed one of her kind, letting out a bark of enjoyment. "Frou!" Babs wagged her tail, the heart-shaped fur lashing around once more, as it did many times within the encounters the Pokemon had. Monica laughed lightly, sort of out of breath from moving so swiftly. "I guess I got left behind farther than I would've if you all decided to go on!"

Last edited:

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Lola, happy her friends had caught up, turned to them in greeting. "Oh, do not worry! I had no intention of leaving either of you behind. I enjoy your company!" Seeing Monica out of breath, she put a hand softly to her mouth, trying to hide a goodnatured chuckle at the sight. "My most humble apologies, friend."

Kaipo and Hani blinked in confusion at the sudden change in behavior of the Debutante Furfrou. They thought they were having fun. They looked at each other shrugged, abandoning the game with the Furfrou and hopped over to the shiny Buneary they knew much better. Hani pawed gently at the small rabbit pokemon, while Kaipo rolled around in the grass, leaving a fine frost on the blades she came in contact with.

Bella smiled to the Heart trimmed Furfrou wagging her tail as she raised her paw up in greeting as she barked before going back over to the Vulpix and Buneary as she leaped at them joining in again as she barked happily as she barked again to get the Heart trimmed Furfrou to join in the fun so she won't be left out.

She looked to the girl out of breath before she pulled out a fresh water and handed one to her. "Here you are, drink this if it will help you" she said before watching Blue and Bella play with the Vulpix and Buneary as she gave a gentle smile.-

Buneary loved that she had a large group of friends to play with. She jumped up in the air and landed right between the two poodle pokemon. She then used bounce to bounce around the group in a spratic manner. Amra looked towards the people who rejoined them. "Hey guys I would have eventually went back and got you guys."

Monica was surprised at the sudden push of attention her and her Pokemon got- but it was welcomed with open arms by the Furfrou more than Monica herself. The girl let out a sigh, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to laugh along with Lola over her rather improper actions. She then ran a hand over her hair, pulling her ponytail over her right shoulder. Monica then was rather surprised by JC's notion, but took the fresh water lightly from JC's hands, nodding in thanks. Monica opened the water bottling, taking a sip from it before closing it and holding it in her hands. She then, again, regained herself, finding it a bit hard to speak, but still wanting to voice her thanks. "Thank you, JC. And of course I knew you would come back for me and ol' Sterling over here, Amra, but I didn't want to make Lola come back for me again. I'd feel like an Eevee with Run Away if she had to." Monica smiled, placing her hands behind her head and smiling awkwardly. "Not in any offense to an Eevee, of course." She corrected herself, noting JC's Eevee playing among the clutter of Pokemon.
Babs, on the other hand, seemed perfectly fine, excited at the invitation to play with her Poke-friends again. She trotted over rather than running, as sand kicked up quicker on the dirt path than in the soft grass the Poodle Pokemon played in before. Babs seemed excited at the Buneary's frantic hopping, pressing her front-side to the ground as if she was a cat about to pounce on it's prey. "Fur-Fur!" She seemed excited to play again, and Monica was surprised the Furfrou hadn't run out of energy with how much she had been running and playing about the forest route.

Krisseon

Lola took note of Monica's slight difficulty in handling too much attention on herself, and made sure to remember that for future situations. The last thing she wanted was to have her new friend feel uncomfortable with her. She smiled reassuringly. "Nonsense, I would find it no bother in coming back for you at all. We are travel companions after all! No friend will be left behind on my watch! I do happen to get a bit excited though, so please forgive any hastiness I may express. I've just always been at home with my duty as..." She paused as she caught herself before mentioning her situation any further, her expression turning slightly melancholy. Though Amra already knew of it, she didn't want her new friends to feel uncomfortable around her, or think of her any differently. No, now was not the time to express herself in such a way. Perhaps later on, when they'd become closer and would already have an idea of who she was as an individual rather than what her people knew her as. It was by no means a bad thing, and it did not paint her in any negative light. Quite the opposite, actually. But it was something she wanted to get away from for a while. For now, she just wanted to be normal.

Kaipo and Hani ran to Lola's side, recognizing her episode of inner termoil. They wanted to be close to her to calm her if she needed it.

Upon seeing her beloved fox pokemon she promptly snapped out of her thoughts, realizing she'd cut herself off. She continued. "What I mean to say is, I have not been able to travel like this, so with it being my first time, I tend to get a bit antsy, I suppose." She smiled shyly, hoping she didn't sound too suspicious. In an effort to lessen the awkwardness she'd undoubtedly caused, she looked toward the path ahead of them. "Shall we press onward then, my friends? Together, this time!" She giggled sweetly.

She nodded. "No problem at all, don't want you to dehydrate yourself and also, non taken,"she said in a gentle tone as she watched Bella and Blue play with the other Pokemon as she just chuckled. "I suppose they are having fun with each other, it's a good thing that they aren't with the wrong trainer that will treat them badly," she said thinking about the Pokemon in the evil organizations she encountered wishing she could save them all but sometimes things aren't that simple. "If you guys are ready to go then let me know, I don't want anyone falling behind, Pokemon included," she said as her nose picked up something with tension which she didn't like.-

Monica laughed a little bit, but as she opened her eyes she saw Lola. She looked a bit in distress, her eyes downcast and her face curling in either disgust or sadness, whichever it was, Monica couldn't differentiate. Lola's two Vulpix had rushed to her side like little bodyguards, as if the little Pokemon knew what was going on. Monica would ask, but she was aware of people's boundaries and knew how to keep her thoughts to herself. She paused with a quick second, lowering her arms, but then brightened up as she saw Lola become more relaxed after whatever came over her. "It's okay, Lola. I just don't wanna worry ya like I did my friends back home. Freaked out every time I was out of sight." Monica remembered her time back in Kalos, but she shook her head again to answer Lola's main question. "I'm ready to go when you guys are, it'll be good to stop by Viridian and see the farmer's market, and to get some stuff. Ya know, the usual." She spoke rather quickly, still a bit out of breath but overall ready to continue.
Babs had stopped in the notion of oddity in the actions of the Vulpixes, quickly bounding over to Monica's side as if that was what the other Pokemon were beginning to do. Babs wasn't particularly the most sensible Pokemon, but Monica knew the Pokemon's panic came from seeing the worried expression from the seemingly most excited Pokemon in the bunch. "Oh, Babs, it's okay!" Monica tried to whisper, and Babs seemed calmer and retreated from behind Monica.

Buneary saw that one of her friends was sad. She decided to do something a little fun. She bounded over to Lola and then bounced up and gave a kiss to her.

Amra had to smile at what Buneary was doing. She thought she was sweet to try and help her cousin out. Amra decided to do something that she had not done since she was a kid. "Hey Lola I bet I can beat you to the sign in front of Veridian." With that she raced off. It was kind of hard to do due to her being in heels. Through she did try her best. Buneary saw her trainer run off and chased after her.

“Ugh I can’t believe I’m so far behind.” Wes muttered to himself as he sprinted towards Vermilion forest alongside his Pokémon. Professor Oak had told him after giving him his pokebox that he would have to hurry if he wanted a chance to catch up with the others. The most important day of your life and you’re late he thought to himself as he neared the forest. Just then a small rabbit Pokémon he recognized from the text books scampered beneath his feet; however, he noted that its coloring was a bit different. Wes quickly attempted to dodge, causing him to trip and fall into who he could only assume was the trainer. Having landed on the ground he looked up to the poor person he ran into and prepared to apologize but was stunned when he set eyes on the trainer. She looked like a model out of a magazine, normally something he’d be intimidated by, but something in her eyes told him that she was kind. She’s amazing, I gotta find a way to get closer to her he thought as he stood up and brushed himself off. “Hey, sorry about that I’m Wes, and this is Growlithe, Squirtle, and Larvitar. From the looks of it you must be one of the trainers the professor was talking about. That’s a pretty cool looking Buneary you have.” He said in his best casual voice. “Anyways I’m looking for someone to travel with and you seem pretty cool. How about we battle and if I win you have to agree to travel with me?” He stated in a bolder tone than before as he prepared himself for his most important battle yet. I can’t lose and blow this opportunity was the only thought going through his head.

Krisseon

Lola relaxed visibly at Monica's reassurance, her mood leveling out to her normal cheery self. She was glad she hadn't made things weird with her strange behavior. Things were more complicated for her than she was willing to let on just yet, but she didn't want it to come between her newly blossoming friendships. She gave her signature smile. "Well, I cannot promise that I will not worry, but I will definitely not try to be overbearing in any way. I am still learning how to do the 'friendship' thing." She mentioned innocently.

With the satisfaction of their trainer's ease, the fox pokemon hopped over to Babs after noticing they'd caused her distress. Kaipo cooed reassuringly while Hani put a gentle paw on top of hers. Their tails wagged in unison to calm their Furfrou friend.

Lola was pleasantly surprised by a friendly kiss from the little buneary, and she radiated affection in the form of a light blush on her thin cheeks. How she loved the unbiased kindness pokemon continued to show the world. She turned to Amra as she announced a challenge, taken off guard for a moment. She beamed when she realized Amra wanted to race, like they had as kids.

She was about to chase after Amra when a random boy ran straight into her. Lola gasped in surprise, rushing to her cousin to make sure she was alright. "Amra, are you hurt?" She looked to the boy, apparently named Wes, with a look of uncertainty. Anyone who needed to make their pokemon battle on behalf of a friendship they could easily create themselves was someone to keep an eye on, in her opinion.

Amra stumbled a bit. She did lose a shoe in the process of it all. She walked over and replaced her shoe on her foot. She was about to answer the challenge, when Lola came rushing over. She smiled at her cousin. "Yeah I am good. Though now that I have been formally challenged I must accept." Buneary loved the thought of battling. Amra walked to one side and got ready for the battle. Buneary rushed to her side and got ready for the battle. "Don't expect me to go easy on you."

Krisseon

Lola nodded, stepping back to join Monica and Sterling to give them their battling space. She'd never been a fan of the concept of pokemon battles, especially if it was for no particular reason, but she supposed if the pokemon themselves were willing to do it she couldn't complain too much. She was a gentle soul, preferring peace and friendship with pokemon rather than training them to be living weapons. Though she understood that this was just the way of the pokemon world, and she needed to learn to accept it. This wasn't her home region and she reminded herself she shouldn't hold other regions' traditions against them, whether she agreed with it or not. She sighed in resignation, deciding to wait for her cousin to finish patiently and respectfully.

Monica's eyes lit up as she saw Kaipo and Hani come to comfort the distressed Furfrou, the two rather adorable as a sense of humble kindness shone through their eyes. Such beautiful Pokemon, with such good intention. Babs seemed to calm down, the Furfrou shaking her fur coat and calming down significantly. The Poodle then closed her eyes softly barking as thanks again to the two vulpine Pokemon for helping her dilemma.
Monica then turned her head as Lola backed towards her and Sterling trying to keep her composure while 3 Pokemon bustled about under her feet. She then looked up, seeing Amra beginning what seemed to be a Pokemon Battle with an unknown guy. "Who's he?" Monica whispered to Lola, her expression rather quizzical.

Krisseon

"I believe he said his name was Wes." Lola whispered back, "Strange lad." She added shortly after. She glanced at her two vulpix, comforting another pokemon in need. She'd raised them right, and couldn't be more proud of her little balls of sunshine. A thought occurred to her in that moment, and she looked at Monica with renewed excitement. "Say, Monica, I have had a tho~ought!" She sing-sang to her friend cheerily. "While they are battling, would you like to practice possible contest performances with me? I think it would be fun!"

Monica listened closely to Lola, noting the name 'Wes'. "Seems like an odd guy to me. I'm not a big fan of Pokemon battles, anywho." Monica let out a sigh, and Babs retreated from under her owners' leg to allow her movement and give Monica more space to work with. Monica then tuned into Lola's proposition, and began to clap her hands lightly for a few seconds. "How wonderful! Babs and I have been practicing, and it's much better than pitting these beautiful Pokemon friends against each other."
Monica referred to the battle that seemed soon to commence, and Monica did not want her Pokemon involved in battles more than Babs had to be. "In Kalos, naturally, Coordination is very popular, and I've become well versed and excited about it." She lightly announced, and Babs jumped up and down in clear the at the notion that she might get to use her moves for beauty instead of battle.

Krisseon

Lola beamed at the knowledge that Monica shared the same feelings when it came to battling, and did indeed want to participate in practice with her. "Splendid!" She announced excitedly. Kaipo jumped for joy at the idea, creating a light frost in the air that twinkled in the sunlight, while Hani wagged his tails happily. "I am most excited to see your techniques! I have not had much time in my home Island for such things, and I would love to collect inspiration from someone as lovely as yourself and Babs! I am positive you two make the greatest of teams." She complimented sincerely. "I have dabbled in practices when I could manage, however. Perhaps we could help each other out!" She was overjoyed with the thought of having a friend to share these kinds of experiences with.

Last edited:
"Of course! If you'd like, I can have Babs and I go first as to show you what coordination in Kalos has taught me! My parents were more lenient about letting me practice performing rather than battling in the family home anywho." Monica excitedly cheered, probably a bit louder than she would be talking about anything else. Babs seemed to agree, the Poodle's muzzle showing an grin. "Fur!" Babs then wagged her tail, her bell jingling again from the more frequent and frantic movement the Furfrou showed compared to the cowering and light playing she had before.
"It's all about moves, you know? I mean, I bet you already know that, since you seem to know about performing, duh." Monica knocked herself lightly with her palm. Of course Lola knows about the usage of moves- anyone who has a Pokemon is taught that from the very start. She then changed her words, waving her hands about as to take back what she said. "It's how you use them, if you understand? Moves are all kinda...different? Back, I'm sure you get it either way I say it." She finally gave up, placing her hand on her hip and waiting for Lola's response to her bombarde of information.

Sterling smiled as everyone conversed and let out a light chuckle when the Buneary bounced up to kiss Lola. "That's adorable." Sterling commented before he watched a boy by the name of 'Wes' enter the group via a bump into Amra. "Quite the entrance, pal." Sterling said with slight sarcasm as he looked at Amra in the hope that she was okay. After Wes greeted himself and challenged Amra to a battle. "Huh, someone's eager." He joked as he stepped back a bit to give them some battle space with Monica and Lola not far behind.

Sterling smiled when the pair of girls began to talk about practicing their Pokemon performances, he knew all too well that Pokemon were far more tan mere tools for battle, so he smiled with the knowledge that the girls decided to use their Pokemon for the more... glamorous side of entertainment and gave them a nod before he turned back to the battle that was about to unfold... but turned his head a few times to try and find JC. When he saw her, he walked up to her with a smile. "Seems like we'll have to postpone for a little bit, we got ourselves a challenger." Sterling said as he lightly gestured toward Wes.

Krisseon

Lola giggled happily at Monica's excitement. "Do not feel frazzled, friend. I am not one to engage in battle of any kind, but I have vast knowledge in movesets for different pokemon. Being a breeder in training, as I am, one must know a pokemon inside and out! So I do know what you mean." She offered with a smile. "Of course, please do! I would love to see what Kalos performances are like!"

"Aah just don't like ta look lac I cain't take care of mah own Pokemon. And if it makes ya feel bettar, Aah can wait here with ya," Hilda said, the then looked at Felix and Chapman. "Not lac Aah can go with him playin' lac that." She looked at her white Pokeball with the Munchlax in it. Most of her anger was gone now. The small talk with Shadow must have helped. He could be a very good friend if she could play her cards right. She didn't know how long it would take for JC to get there, but she was in no hurry. If anything, she could take all the time in the world. It wasn't like the road was going anywhere.

Alex looked towards Hilda and Shadow. "Well we can set up our tents and wait fir her to come here. I am sure she will eventually show up here. Besides we are in Veridian forest and this could be away to train and bond with out pokemon."

“Ha, I’d be disappointed if you did.” Wes replied as he debated which Pokémon to use. He was tempted to use Larvitar, as it did not have much battle experience and it’s rock typing would give him a type advantage; however, a small crowd had gathered around him and he knew he couldn’t risk it. Wes decided on using Growlithe, after all he had been training it in battles against Blaine for years, surly this would be much easier. “You’re up Growlithe.” He said as the puppy calmly stepped out in front of him, clearly the Pokémon had plenty of experience in this, and appeared to have already intimidated the opposing Bunneary. “Let’s end this quickly, but try not to hurt her too much.” He quietly ordered his Pokémon as it got in a battle stance.” He decided to make the first move. “Growlithe use flame charge.” He commanded in a voice slightly louder than normal. The puppy surrounded itself with fire as it launched with amazing speed towards it’s opponent.

Buneary saw the growlithe use flame charge. "Buneary use bounce to jump over the rolling pup." Buneary noded and waited for the right time. When the growlithe got near Buneary jumped up in the air. "Now while you are in the air use ice beam. Don't use it on the Growlithe use it on the field to make it harder for it move around." Buneary charged up a powerful beam of ice and shot it all around the fire puppy. She landed gracefully and started to skate around.

“That’s an impressive move.” He shouted. Her creativity reminded him of The Pokémon coordinators he saw on tv. This should be fun he thought but it’s nowhere near good enough to beat us. “Growlithe let’s show them what makes you so special. Use heatwave to clear the field and then follow it up with another flame charge.” An orange ring rippled out away from Growlithe, melting all the ice it passed over. Then Growlithe took off in another flame charge, faster than before thanks to the speed boost from the previous one.

Last edited:
She watched the battle going on with Amra and this boy named Wes. She glanced to Sterling under her mask and just gave a smile to him. "Yes, Unfortunately but I don't mind watching battles gives me a sense of stragety when I battle" she said to Sterling as Bella sat next to her while Blue leaped on Sterling's shoulder. "Oh so your going to abandon my shoulder for Sterling's Blue,I see how it is" she told the shiny Eevee teasing her as she chuckled. "Eevee!("Sorry JC") Blue said smiling. "Its fine Blue, I don't mind you being on other People's shoulder if Sterling doesn't mind of course" she said looking to him under her mask.-

Shadow just nodded. "Yes I suppose we can do that for now until she arrives" he said as Chapman continued to play with Felix playing tag with him as he barked.-

"Buneary use bounce." Buneary bounced high in the air. She had managed to get out of reach of the flame charge. "Now when you land use water pulse." Buneary landed just behind the charging fire pokemon and sent out a ring of water. If it hits just right it will cause a lot of damage and might confuse the target.

Sterling watched the battle with curiosity and nodded with agreement at JC's reason for watching battles. Fraxure went to sit down between his trainer and JC and let out a light laugh when he watched Blue jump on to Sterling's shoulder. Sterling simply smiled and went to pet Blue's head. "Oh not at all, I think it's really adorable." Sterling said as he showed a beaming smile between Blue and her trainer as he began to stroke the Eevee's fur.

She chuckled as she saw Blue enjoying being petted by Sterling. "I just hope we don't run into "bad guys" here, it would he trouble for my brother and I" she said to Sterling. "I have a question for you Sterling?" She asked him as Blue wagged her tail as Bella pawed at the Fraxure.-

Sterling nodded. "If there are any bad guys we run into, I bet we can all kick their asses!" Sterling said with clear confidence before he raised an eyebrow at the fact JC had a question for him, his made him stop petting Blue whilst his Fraxure turned to look at Bella and walk up to her with curiosity. "Oh?" He simply replied.

Last edited:
This isn’t good thought Wes, “Quick Growlithe dodge!” Growlithe jumped to the side, but was unable to fully avoid the water pulse and took some heavy damage. Wow, that could’ve been much worse if it wasn’t for the two speed boosts.This Buneary is no joke, I didn’t even know it could learn those moves, time to kick it up a notch. “Growlithe use sunny day and then morning sun.” The sun began to shine brightly, boosting fire power and allowed Growlithe to heal himself back to full strength. Wes commanded Growlithe to use flame burst. The puppy sent out an enormous fire ball, boosted by the sun. Wes felt confident knowing that even if Buneary dodged, it would at least get partially damaged by the embers after the explosion. As the projectile traveled Wes commanded Growlithe to get in a pouncing position, ready to intercept a dodging Buneary.

Last edited: