• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

I need to go through Jappio's thread... These guys are sweet.
I just love your shading more and more every time I see it. It's cool and unique. Who wouldda thunk that you could do that in Paint?

It was a gremlin. He collects soaps and carves dolls out of them.

O-kay. Odd hobby. But a cool one! How good is that gremlin at carving soap?

Heh, Cherrius really stands out to me. For some reason, it looks like a red pear. To me, as the little curves of the eye are pointing up, it looks to me as if it's smiling really hard.

17047590.gif
Imagine being shook awake by a frantic, excited Azumarill shouting your name. As you open your eyes you see the joy played out on the small Pokemon's face as it announces that it made pancakes. That is what I want to happen every day of my life.

Dear Virgil,

that is simply adorable. Go get a job drawing for children's books. And card games, if you so wish.

Your friend,
Cody

Dear Cody,

Yes, I'm stealing your idea.

Love,
Vira

Dear Virgil,

This is friggin epic. I agree with you entirely. My love for pancakes and Azumarills is unbelievable.

From the fellow artist,
Vira

EDIT:
9e0af0d4.png
They stole each others' colors. Except the cloud is safe.

I bet that Azumarill is really full right now. Full of pancakes. I wonder...maybe if I cut it up, cooked, and ate it it would taste like pancake

*is snapped out of fantasy by Fi burning hand*

Ouchie! Sorry.

Virgil, I just noticed this, but you have an interesting style of shading. Do you scribble on a lighter color to note the changes in light? It looks that way, and it suits the bubbles.

I looooooooooves Azumarills, they don't get as much love as they should. That face is amazing. It really works with what it's saying.
...I wants some arts from yuus. Story book would be cool too. Weee.

Tanks for the comments, bros. Word.

54796993.gif

This is still the same Azumarill, really, she's just expressing herself differently now. She's always felt she was really a Wigglytuff on the inside and now she is one on the outside too.

Hmm, I never realized how similar the two Pokemon looked until you drew them. Seriously, did Sugimori basically repaint Wigglytuff to get an Azumarill?

Oh, well, this is still really cute. She looks so much happier now.

Azumarill is still my favorite in general, but I really think Wigglytuff'ing her made a difference. You'd think they'd pay more attention to that... meh.

lol!
I like the splattering affects of the roots.
Is it just me or does that Wigglytuff's left ear look like a sock puppet XD
I still prefer the Azumarill...because I like the bubbles!

Thanks for the comments! :}
So yeah, I haven't been very good with updating this thread lately. But I started something on iScribble tonight and I also drew this little chef Azurill

Nice chef there, Virgil. Looks like Remy has some competition going on. Also, I'd love to see him try to pour that orange juice.

Aww, I love Azurills too! The chef hat makes it the much more cuter too. I'm saying "Baw" right now to myself it's so cute. Now I know why Misty has one *huggles*.

Thanks for the comments, friends :}

Here're some photos I took a while ago but only just uploaded today.

fxdzd2.png
I call this one Leaf Landing :D

2lnbhmo.png
And this is a picture of some mountains from when I went apple picking

Actually I took it at some lake that my dad took us to 'cause he used to do a summer camp there. And part of the reason I like that picture is 'cause the leaves look like shells :}
Thanks for the comment n_n

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Well, you read the rules, drop the smileys, get a basic understanding of grammar, and generally try to use your brain when posting.

Warned.

Thanks for the comments, and colorings and moderations :D

2gv99n8.png
I may go back and add something to this later, 'cause it's pretty boring, but I dunno what to put in the middle of that big clearing. Any suggestions?

2eo8qe1.png
Oh my gosh guys look! It's my very first drawing of Pokemon ever from back when I was a baby. you can tell it's old because of the edges. See how they're all brownish that's because they are old

Great Beedrill.
Also, nice background.
I reckon you could have a Sunflora lying face down on the floor in that clearing XD

Persian or Banette, because they are mine and Kari's favourites >.>;;

Or a Shinx.

Isn't it amazing how far your art has come Virgil, that picture is very old, it's almost yellow :O

A) You take good pictures.
B) Some ghosty mon should go in the BG you made.
C) You drew very well as a little kid.
D) I colored you Kyogre. I think it looks cool w/o lines.
sera.png

:D

For your big clearing piccu, I really think of a bunch of scattered Charmsians as pokemon, of course, indirectly :V

Or you can always put in that Cyndaquil from your other piccu.

First of alllllllll~

Thank you all for the phantasmagoric comments :D

Second of all I feel I should note that I was totally kidding about that drawing being old and my first drawing. I drew it like four days ago :v

Anywho.

20ku3hu.png
Sorry for this not being transparent. Had some technical dificulties (aka Lunapic is being slow and stupid and I don't feel like waiting for it to work.)

That's Tangrow. With a rainbow. I think I might put a Tangrowth in the background just 'cause they're really fun to draw what with all the squiggles and nosense.

Cranberry juice.