• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

Wow that's awesome, Virgil. I'm gonna be cool and look up iScribble. I will post stuff too. If you can use the mouse so can I. Well not as well as you can. Not nearly as well. :p

Thanks Vira for informing me.

TOOOOOOOOTALLY THOUGHT AG WAS A GIRL. Sorry.

40235064.gif

Hi I'm Skitty! My tail looks like a turkey leg! Don't forget to vote!

Thanks for the comments! Also, there is nothing to vote for. Skitty just likes to feel important.

45482551.gif

Flareon's my favorite Eeveelution. Especially shiny ones. Neeeeeeen.

That looks awesome. I love your style. I have never seen anyone's art look like yours. I don't even get how you make it like that. I love its tail. It's so fluffy

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
It's soo cute! And fluffy! Like, the fluffiness is amazering! I want one! That's some awesome shading on the tail there, I love it.

And it figures that Skitty would tell me to vote for nothing...​

Sweet Virgil. Looks awesome. I love how its eye is droopy, if that's the right word. I just simply love your style. Must. Learn. How. To. Draw. Well.

Oh Virgil.

I love your artwork it's cute and fluffy and adorable and win, all in one.

The Wingul you drew makes me not hate them. :)

I do think the Skitty's tail looks like a chicken leg. It's probably not as tasty, though. :(

Yay! Innocent looking Wingull FTW! The only negative I can find with it is it's beak looks a tad too large.

I loves the Wingull! I like Wingulls normally, but this one takes the cake in your style!
It looks like it's scavenging for food... off of someone's plate (my brother actually had a chicken leg stolen from him from a seagull when he wasn't there).

Thanks for the comments, friends
[/quote] It might also look unique 'cause I didn't draw his little head tuffles.

Flareon broke, I think. I'll reupload it.

61675039.gif
It's the legendary elf pixie whatevers! :D

I love that spearow more than life itself. It looks some lovely Otherwise it's jus not the same D:

Also those little feather details you did on Spearow are lovely and add to the feel. Lovingly.

That Flareon back there is absolutely adorable D=

As is the Spearow and Phanpy. I just love how you can take the pointiest, meanest-looking Pokemon and make him squishably cute. =3

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Don't believe I've been in here for a while. Bad me!

Flareon is beyond words. She is awesome. Your colouring and shading just looks so magical and swirly

Sad Phanpy is cute.

That's all there is to it. Virgil, I bet you could make a Gyarados look completely chibi and adorable with just a few strokes of the mouse.

Spearow is pretty cool, too, but looks sleeker than the Sugimori artwork. It still matches the cuteness of the Phanpy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments, friends!

79620356.gif

For Pheo. An Ampharos wearing large high heel shoes. Even though he really only suggested I draw a Ampharos. It just likes wearing heels.

Holy shoes on a popsicle stick! (Pun not intended, just a phrase I have started saying). This is awesome. Its tail is my favorite part. You should name it considering it has heels, thus, it's unique. :3

Aww, it's like she's playing dress up with her mommy's shoes! Or maybe it's a he, so that's why he has the funny expression on his face. Like, "Uhh... you did not just see this."

Fluffy Spearow FTW. I love Phanphy's expression. I love the shading on those too so much. ...I kinda want to use a Spearow for contests or something now...

Squee! More of the Mareep line. It's adorable.

Oooh, the little jewel on the end of it's tail looks like it's crackling. Is it going to use Thunderbolt?

Thaaaaaaaanks for the comments guys :}

20fmrr.png

What do you call two buffalos who are ALSO best friends? BFFLos, of course! These guys are for a project I'm doing in my graphic design class. They're gonna be action figures and it's gonna be awesome.

So I did this at school using Flash, then printed it out and scanned it at my house. It's not the greatest quality :V

Oh goodness, that is awesomesauce! I lurves them. You know, you probably could have emailed it to yourself and re-uploaded it if school compys block uploading sites... but yeah, BFFLos are so cute! Shading is fantastic once again.

You're BFFLos aren't great quality in your opinion? Then the originals must be amazing considering this is still really great quality.

The Cherrim rocks. It's orb things are perfect in my opinion. And the shading is professionally well done. Good job.

I'm actually very fond of the BBFlos xD

The fact that it's scanned makes it feel like it's a card or something; I can't exactly put it into words.

Sorry for the lack of updates, school and other stuff is becoming overwhelming. Thanks for the comments, though :)

28340594.gif
Here's a Duskull, 'cause they're cool.

EDIT: Eye'd.

Great fix. You did a great job of making the eye look like it's glowing like it really does. I luvz it Virgil. xD