• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

OHMYGOSHVIRGILILOVEYOU.

Why, oh why, did you draw this? I think you drew it to make my heart explode. That's why you did it, innit? You KNEW I thought it was adorable, so you went right on ahead and made it even MORE adorable! You, good sir, are a FIEND!!!!

Also I love it. :DD

Thank you Cody, I'm glad you like it :D

2dannfd.png
Now Zorua is even more special

I love the attention the Gen V Pokemon have gotten today! You did a great job at it. Its head looks like it's on fire :3

I love the background too. The moon is my favorite part of the background. You did a good job at showing it's there, but not reflecting any of the sun's light in some areas.

:O That sky is gorgeous. GORGEOUS.
Zorua is adorable, in both sticker and in the piccy. Kinda reminds me of Okami, which reminds me that I should go play Okami before I think it looks like such... Anyways, it's cute, the eyes are just

Thank you for the comments, friends :) I'm glad you like the moon, Blisk. I was unsure how to make one or how it'd come out.

23kxoo.png

Nadine, the nomadic Numel. She's been wandering around alone for ages with nothing but smoke and clouds for company. As they slowly drift along she falls into a deeeeeeeep sleeeeep~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Numel artwork. Adorable, Numel artwork. This is complete love, Virgil XD

Very pretty sunset and setting. I really like your color choices and the tones used in this. ^^

Poor sleepy Nadine sounds like she has a lonely story. Makes me wonder if she's happier on her own, or searching endlessly for a companion... Either way,

I dont really venture down here to the artwork forum much but i thought I would have a little look and I saw all of your drawings. I am so amazed by how good they look, serious I dont know what it is but that kind of colour gradient and cartoonism that you use is amazing. I wish I had your drawing style.

I am even more amazed tht you did it on paint. How do you do the shading so well on paint. I only have paint as well but I have never tried doing many drawings on it because I thought it was a bit cheap but obviously it is pretty good quality if you can do this on it. I think Iight try a bit of drawing on paint myself.

Aww...you made the Evil Fox Pokemon so adorable! I love the puffy fur on top of it's head.

Oh, the palette on Nadine and her background is quite nice. I love the smoke and story-book background. Maybe you could have a little story in pictures about Nadine sometime.

*cutegasms*

All the scenery work you've been doing is great, Virgil!

I really love that waterfall. Also Furrett furett furret whatever looks real happy. :)

Yay, more cuteness! I love the expression on its face. I also like the tree with its subtle shading. However, the waterfall looks a little flat.

Edit: Also, 1000th post! Woot! Congratulations, Virgil, as you now have helped another Pwnzor! XD

~:D I loves that Furret! It's so cute. I'm liking all the scenery too, it makes them all more special. Rocks are really nice in that one.

*eye twitches*
Why must your drawings be so much superior to mine? *points to sig* I envy you so much right now, Virgil, but you are so aawwweeesssoommmeee ~ I can't help but lurve all your Pokeymanz. C: