• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

Thanks for the comments :Y

26776596.gif
I dunno why I've never drawn a Smeargle before. They're one of my top favorite Pokemon and they're not too too hard to make. Hmm.

I used pretty thick lines to start out since it was really just going to be a doodle. They're bugging me now.

Smeargle is so cute! It's tongue is amazing! You chose a great color for the tail too. Purple is way cooler than the green that's in its sprites and whatnot. You cease to amaze Virgil :3

Heh, cute-awkward Smeargle is cute-awkward.

I like the quirky arrangement of its limbs, and the unique tail color.

On the Duskull--Yay! He's not a shortie anymore!

Thanks for the comments, bros.

81827023.gif
So I mentioned how I wished I had something better than MS Paint to draw in today in chat and Belle linked me to this fun little drawing program Paint Sai. To get used to it I made a little Spinda sticker. :)

d'aww... It's so cute. Great job Virg. You did a great job. I love the expression on its face. It'd be a great sticker

Thank you for the comments, you two.

68731250.gif
More Paint Sai practice. 'Nother sticker, 'nother Pokemon I draw alls the time. This was a tad rushed, especially the white outliney sticker part of it because my parents are being all blabbery like VIRGIL GET TO BED OMG IT'S LIKE 10:30 YOU WILL GO INTO A COMA FOREVER AND MISS SCHOOOOOOL.

Oh what a life. G'night folks.

Drifloooooooon! I love this Virgil. This doesn't even look rushed. You did a fantastic job. *steals sticker for himself* :3

'Oly crap. I love the fluffypuffy. And the balloon part. And the whole thing. And that it's a sticker. Toybox!Sticker is awesome as well, I love the expression. You're gonna do great with SAI.

OH. MY. GOD.
That is such a fabulous Porygon-Z, Drifloon, and Spinda, Virg.
I just love how the Porygon-Z and the Drifloon is like, "WHAZZUUUUUP?"

Now I really want Paint SAI even though I won't do it any justice anyhow

Oh my goodneeeeesssss look at you being all busy and churning out some srsly adorable stuff here :D

Those stickers are so dfgdghdfh cute, and I think the tuft of cloud on Driftloon's head is totally noteworthy as it is adorable and poofyfluffly and I really love the grainy effect you've got going there :D

also the coloring on Porygon-Z's left (our left) flipperyfindoodad is totally amazing an shiny and bubbly and I love theeeeeeseeeeee

Virgil. Here's a Haiku.

Those are really cute.
No, they are adorable.
Yeah, that's the right word.

Virgil, you're fantastic! : D
I really like this paint SAI thingy you've got yer little artistic hands on, and I can't wait to see all the ossum stuff that'll come from you ^^

I love the Porygon-Z. You did it perfectly. As Belle has said, you did the arm thing's coloring amazingly.

Ha, agreeing on the Porygon-Z. The shading on that one is awesome. The stare it's giving is just a little unnerving, which is appropriate seeing as it's been virused.

...LOLOLOL XD
IT'S SO FABULOUS
Even though it wasn't what I expected, it's pretty damn good ^^

That would be my reaction to this. I love you for this, Virg

Thanks for the comments. Also, SAI was linked to me by Belle in chat. She uploaded it to this Megaupload site so I don't know where the official download link is.

s1qk5t.png
This is Roxxxy, the sex robot/soda fountain.

Virgil.

No.

How could you.

Not Roxxxy.

That's too awful.

Oh Lord.

I'm scared. (but it's a really good drawing xD )

...I'm absolutely terrified, Virg xD
Wait. If she's part soda fountain, where does the soda-
There are things in life you can not un-see.... *shudders*

Also, that root beer looks awesome :V

Thanks for the comments, guys. :)

I'm looking through my pictures right now and there's quite a bit of art I never posted. I thought this comic was kind of funny :p

14aden8.png

I laughed when I read this. This was hilarious xD
You are an extremely creative person, Virgil. I salute you.

The root beer picture was freaking awesome too! I hope a chick doesn't spike my root beer...

Thanks Blisk :)

2prwlkp.png
I decided that drawing wonderful places is very fun. This is a particularly wonderful little island because it is inhabited by Snuggle, the shiny Spinda. Tangrow's just stopping by to party. He doesn't live there.

EDIT: For the record, he is named Snuggle on account of he greets almost everyone with a hug and he's really really soft

I feel so pretty :'D

I really love how you do the tentacle hand thing Virg, and Snuggle looks um Snuggable yeah that's it Snuggable |D

I also notice you do a really nice interpretation of vine patterns on Tangrowth :>

PUT A JUG OF DETERGENT BY HIM.
Err, I mean, I love Snuggle. Tangrow is awesome too, the vines are really nice.
Azurill!Jenova is really cute, and the shading on the hair is fabulous.
Comics are funny.
Stickers are awesome.
~:D

Thanks for the comments, friends :D

82123994.gif
A simple Toybox avatar since my other one was from waaay back in December and I needed to change it. It actually doesn't fit at all so I may end up making another one again. Might need to fix that signature too.

Aww, it is cute. The shading is nice too. But it is big. I don't know SAI at all, but there should be a resizing option somewhere so you wouldn't have to redo it...

That's a great Spinda! It's so cute :3

You could also upload it to Photobucket, resize and download. Unless you change it, it will keep proportions so it looks the same, just smaller.

I like the shiny Spinda. It looks so spontaneous, so fun!

Jenova+Azurill=Oddly cute win. I love the hair.

Your new avatar looks pretty awesome. The simplicity of it alone makes it cool.

It's-so-pretty! I love the background. You did a great job of blending the colors of the rainbow together. The clouds look cool too. I don't know how to explain it, I just love them a lot. The detail of the grass is great also. And of course the Spinda is so cute!

I love rainbows. They are the prettiest things evar. Clouds and the lens flair look really nice. And you don't draw Spindas too much, not very many people draw them in the first place. You help balance the internet out.​

Thanks for the comments, guys :}

29w0p6t.png
Here's a little free-to-use outline I made of the new Gen 5 Pokemon so everyone can draw out their own speculations of what it might be :D

heh thats a good idea. I thought about filling out that black thing too, but then I got lazy and forgot it D:

Might be interesting what people fill into it. i might try it too!

Wow, the background gradient is so nice! What tool did you use to blend the colors that well? Toybox looks so happy. However, he looks like he's floating. :p

On the outline, I might manually print it out and color it for myself. I cannot wait to see what it actually is.

Thanks for the comments guys :}

Also, to Secad, I used the Blur tool to make it all smoothy. And he is Floating :p

92827748.gif
Silvadeus sticker! And a paper crane sticker to make up for the Silvadeus sticker kind of sucking!

EDIT:
2vxhoc8.png
New signature!

Toybox is adroable. I do like how you've done the strange grid style over the picture, it reminds me a bit of worn fabric, the kind you'd see on a child's blanket.

It looks fuzzy.