• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

And what a happy Tangrow it is. Don't be fooled though, he's probably going to attack someone with that rainbow. Imagination is the most powerful weapon of all after all.

Ilu and your arts Virgy, they continue to be so much fun and loaded with happiness, among other things xD. Please do keep it up :3

Tangrow looks so cute! Also, I colored your Kyogre and made it have Groudon's colors, take a look!
wjuk1w.jpg

Crappy shading, I know.

That's the cutest Tangrowth I've ever seen!
Nice colours in the rainbow!
However, I still think you should have a KO'D Sunflora in that picture...

You know, I've never seen Tangrow with a rainbow, or so cute before. Do like some fearsome Pokemon, like Feraligatr or Tryannatar! IT WOULD BE AMAZERING.
Yay for rainbows!

Thank you for the comments, people of Earth and beyonddddddddddddd

79855897.gif

Speaking of beyond Earth, it's UFO Kirby! :D

If I ever meet the person who invented UFO Kirby I won't know whether to hug them or slap them in the face. TOO HARD TO DRAW. VIRGIL GET ANGRY.

bye bye.

It's so adorable Virgil! I love it. Not sure how hard that would be to draw, but I haven't drawn it so I can't be a good judge. It's shiny and I like shiny things... and the comet tail thing is cute too.

I didn't think UFO looked hard to draw either. But then the shape of it kept being all weird and blaaaaah. It tricks you.

54411669.gif
This is Graham the Shuckle reachin' for a berry which I think is a Grepa but I forget.

Aren't Shuckles supposed to be able to ooze legs out of their shell/rock holes?

I love the shading on this adorably sad Shuckle. It makes it's rock/shell look real in a cartoony way.

I think it's a Grepa... too lazy to check.
Poor Graham! I think the only consolation to him is that his shell/rock has fantastic shading.
Man, I love all the names you give to your drawings. :D

If you were refering to me, then I used gimp to colour it/add brushes/smudge lines.

If you were asking someone called Absol... then I can't help you.

Er, wow. That Jumpluff is naive/innocent.

As always, I love your spackly shading, and it really suits that Pokemon well due to the puffs.

The sheer randomness coupled with the bizarre yet beautiful style makes your's so amazing to look at. That jumpluff has the perfect "deer in the headlights" look and I am now going to flip through every page of your work.

OMG, I love Mareep! I love it's evolutions as well. You have made my day with this Flaafy, Virg, you have. You know, it looks a little sad as well. *cuddles with Flaafy* And of course, your shading makes it look even fluffier.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there would be anyone to make a Pokecharms coloring book, it would be you. I'll eventually color the newest pages... maybe... CUZ IT LOOKS LIKE FUN.
And Flaafy =

It's Teddiursa the Pooh! Give him a little red tee-shirt!
He's so cute! I love how his moon glows. AND YAY FOR HONEY! I always prefer honey over jelly/jam.

:D I love Gastrodon! It's even an Eastern one, which I lurves a lot more than the Pink Western ones that everybody and their Aunt Maria has in D/P.
Squishysquishsquish.
I love those eyes. And it's shaded very well too. Nice work!

I've always preferred the Eastern ones to the bowl-headed Western ones, so I love this squishy mollusk!

*huggles and puts away the escargot*

Awesome job. I love your work. I love the Teddiursa. What do you use to draw? It's obviously not a mouse....