• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Unforgiving Ocean

Electrix crawled onto Akiko's face, using thunder-wave at it. Akiko yelped in surprise, accidentally knocking Electrix to the floor. Akiko looked around "What... Is going on?" She noticed that the phone was on, she picked it up. "Hello?"

"The base exploded, I'm stuck with one hand so I can't swim. I saved some research though. I'm wounded everywhere. " he tried to grab a pokeball. "My Pokemon are too tired anyway." He sighed. "I'm lucky I'm able to be under water."

Akiko yawned. "S-sorry I didn't pick up the phone earlier.. I was sleeping.." She rubbed her eyes.
"It'll take too long for you to get to where I am... Go onto the nearest piece of land and rest. Iit would also take too long for me to get there.. You're a day away... J-just.. Try to hold on.."

"Espe!" (Excuse me! We were the ones here first!) Espeon shook herself off. Stop it Espeon, we seem like a threat here. Don't attack. "Espeon, Espeon." (Use your voice. It still works I suppose.) Espeon sat down.

Ina stood up she noticed the human talking into a device unknown to her. "Hello?" Her voice echoed, but she spoke no more than a whisper. "My name is Ina."

"Yeah, I can't swim with one hang, but I can Stay afloat. Even if I do, I could probably bleed out." He thought. "I can..........no, then it would, but no I won't do that, but maybe, if I opened a void! You jump in it, you appear here. Get on your milotic and tell it to brace. "

Akiko looked up to see a girl around her age. "Huh..? I thought no one else would live around here... Sorry If I'm trespassing.. My name is Akiko Mori, nice to meet you."

"Hello di-" he was shot.....again. by someone else. "How.....who?" Yet again. "Akiko, I'm getting shot, just......I don't think I can get back, even if you arrive here in-" he screamed In pain, the gun getting faster.

Ina, quite frankly, was surprised at the confidence in the girls voice.. Then she heard a scream. "Who was that!?" She exclaimed surprising herself with her own volume.

Ina took a step closer to the girl. She studied her carefully, noting that she, indeed was not a shiner. She sighed of relief and looked up. "Oh, I'm late." She whispered. She turned and ran farther up the tower.

Solstice crouched, ears back, hissing loudly. She noticed Ina run up the tower for her meeting. She would just have to keep the newcomers from following, if they did, they wouldn't want to be anywhere near here.

((Good night!))

Akiko called to her. "Wait!? Where are you going!? You know Rayquaza is up there-" She could feel the ear-piercing roar of a large serpent echo through the pillar. ((Gotta go to dinner, cya))

"Espe, Espe, espeon!" The Espeon said. (You think she dosnt know that already human? Of course, that's why she went up there in the first place!) "on, espe, Espeon!" She added. (I suggest you don't follow, her, you may feel a weird feeling of you go up there.) The human may have not understood her, but her pokemon must've.

Ina was almost to the top. I'm sorry I'm late, Raquaza, I truly am sorry. We have guests, maybe you should hide?

"Oh, so you can hear me?" The Espeon said. "Interesting the only other person who can do that is Ina." She noticed the shocked looks in their faces. "Are you worried about Ina and Rayquaza?" The Espeon chuckles. "Don't be serious! That's ridiculous! The girl's foster dad is Rayquaza!" Solstice started laughing at the fact.

"...Excuse me?" Akiko tilted their head in confusion, "W-what do you mean.. Foster dad?" The Joltik, Electrix cheerfully bounced up the the Espeon. "Jol! Joltik Jolti! (Hello! My name's Electrix! Akiko is my trainer, who are you? Wanna be friends? Can we be friends!?)" Electrix suddenly became very talkative, thinking she had made a new friend.

"Espe, Espeon!" She said to the joltik. (Of course I'll be your friend! I'm solstice.) then she turned to the human, who she now knows as Akiko. "The girl's parents are shiners. Giving birth to a farmer down there is a serious crime. Ina's father wanted to get ride of her, however her mom wanted her to stay. So, the father left her here at sky tower when she was three. However, her mom attached a bag to Ina, telling her that she was sorry. The envelope in the bag had three pokeballs. However the confusing part is that, Ina's mom is named Ina, she just told our girl to call herself that too. She's always wanted a new identity, one that defines her, not her past. When Raquaza found her, he took a liking to the baby and has acted as her father for ten years.) the Espeon shrugged, feeling like the newcomers should understand the situation now.

Akiko slightly understood. "So.. Have you adjusted to the high altitudes of this place?" She took out a flashlight, observing the art on the wall. "That's... Rayquaza, right?" She pointed to a symbol that sort of looked like Rayquaza. Electrix jumped around Solstice with excitement. "Joltik! Joltiiiik! (I got a new friend! I wanna evolve someday, everyone around here has already evolvedddddd)" She lightly pouted, but returned to her cheerful self.

She looked on the wall along with the trainer…"yes, that is an ancient depiction of Rayquaza." She said, using the jewel on her forehead as a pointer. "However this mural has an inaccurate picture of its Mega form, but never mind that. If you wish to, you may search for the girl. If you find her she should give you something." Her expression grew serious. "However, if you reach the top without your intentions clear to Rayquaza..." She paused. What's taking you so long Solstice! Tell them to find me! Then it will be fun introduce them to dad and giving them that thing. Ina's voiced echoed in Solstices mind. "Never mind, if you run into Rayquaza he won't attack you." Solstice said. "However the girl wishes for you to find her so she can give you something. Only if you want to find her though. I won't force you."

Akiko stood up, yawning. "Alright then.. Come on guys," Electrix leaped onto Akiko's shoulder, clinging on. They walked up the stairs, avoiding holes and cracks. Serenity swiftly followed, the Greninja, Xotol climbed up the wall with ease.

"Good luck!" Solstice called up to the Trainer. "Just a hint look for a large room with some green crystals and holes that look above over the ocean!"

Ina was sitting in her usual place. She was wearing a purple sleeveless shirt with jean shorts. Some 'sleeves' started by her elbow and travelled down from there, ending with white frills. She was wearing black boots with long purple socks just tall enough to reach the top of the boot and still be visible. She was meditating next to a large green crystal, desperately hoping to give the newcomers the item that her mom gave her a long time ago.

The Greninja kept a sharp eye out, while Electrix chirped out cheerfully, "Joltik! Jolti-tik! (Hide and seek! Hide and seek! We're gonna find you!!)" Akiko observed the drawing on the wall, occasionally looking around corners for the girl. Serenity slithered close by her trainer's side, never letting her guard down.

Energy much like a dragon's swirled around Ina. Her mother's gift lay right next to her. She reached out and touched the largest crystal, releasing a bright green light. "Darn." She thought "That probably spoiled the fun of the hide and seek huh." But she didn't play this game for fun, she wanted the newcomers to look at the walls, and see the power emitting from it, and the ancient pictures that describe the history of this place. "Hmm" she thought. "They want to stop the ocean from rising, huh. Just read the walls, read the walls, newcomers" she hummed.

Akiko froze as she saw a green light flash from the top floor.. She heard a girl humming.. "..The answer is on the walls..?" She pointed her flashlight to the wall.. Trying to make sense out of the pictures...
"...We need Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza combined to defeat Kyogre.. Since the ocean covered the world.. Kyogre has grown more powerful... We need both of them to team up.. Thing is.. We need to find Kyogre.. And it could be anywhere by now.. We need something to track it.." Akiko went into deep thought.

Ina found what she was looking for inside one of the green gems. As she touched it, the gem melted, leaving behind the precious meteor, a key to what the newcomers were after.
She picked up the meteor and studied it. Rayquaza had only mega evolved once, to save the world from a meteor a few years before she was born. Then Kyogre went on a rampage and then the world flooded.

Akiko ran up the stairs, following the green light to see the girl next to a crystal "Oh, h-hey! ...What is that?" Akiko approached the crystal with caution, observing it.

The girl continued humming. "Oh you found me! This is Rayquazqa's power room. And this," she said putting her hand on the meteor. "Is it's mega stone." She stopped humming and turned to face Akiko. "You can read, correct? I can't tell what this says, I was taught the ancients language. She passed the paper on to Akiko.

Levy Amor
Born on May 16th

Father
Erik Amor

Mother
Ina Amor

Born a farmer from two shiners. Now supposedly dead after abandonment from parents.

"So? Can you read it?" The girl repeated her question.

"Well... I've found your real name... Levy Amor.. And everyone thinks you're dead apparently. Serenity bent her long neck low enough to read the meteor as well. She had been taught to read when she first evolved.

"Levy, huh." She smiled with gratitude. "I like it! It has a nice ring to it." She stood up retrieved the paper from Akiko and in return gave her the meteor. "I've already told Rayquaza about your presence." Levy said. "He wants so see weather or not you deserve of his trust." She shrugged. "I've given you a good report and told him about your situation with the whole Kyogre thing. He also knows where Groudon resides, if you want to know." She smiled. "Come on!" She said as she ran up the last flight of stairs leading to her foster father.

"Alright, thanks!" She quickly ran up after Levy, reaching the top. "That..." She panted. "Is a lot of stairs.." Electrix woke up from the green light, eyeing Levy lazily. Akiko clutched the meteor, waiting for Rayquaza to arrive. Serenity was extra cautious at this point.. Facing a legendary..

"Hey, Rayquazqa! I have friends! Come meet them!" She yelled into the sky. She suddenly had a confused expression on her face. Why am I so willing to help these people? She shook off the thought, excited to have met another Pokemon for once. A loud roar came from above. Levy looked up and saw Rayquaza flying down. As it got closer, Rayquaza circled around itself lowering down. "You were correct, human. These newcomers are quite trustworthy." Rayquaza paused for a second. "I'll have Levy battle you for my mega stone." It boomed. "Me? Ok Rayquaza." She turned to Akiko. "You good with that? I only have three Pokemon, so this shouldn't be too hard for you."

((Haha, random line under one of Raquaza's talks. Sorry!!))

((It's ok. Rayquaza can speak in many different fonts. Comic-sans, Cursive, Press 2 Start. Alright enough of that.)) "Alright then.." She turned to her Greninja. "Ready Xotol?" It nodded. "Xotol! Use Surf to get momentum then leap and use Night Slash!" Water began to surround Xotol, he then surfed forward with speed, dealing damage then gave the Espeon a powerful Night Slash.

"Solstice!" Levy yelled. The Espeon tried to get up but failed. "I'm sorry," she said as Espeon returned to her Pokeball. "Go! Lapras!" A Lapras jumped out of the Pokeball. "Use ice beam to freeze the floor, then use slam!"

Xotol slipped and slid across the floor. "Xotol, use Scald to burn the Lapras! Then use taunt to make sure it doesn't use any stat moves!" The Greninja steadied itself from the slam, paralyzed, but was able to break through. He unleashed a scalding beam of water at the Lapras, burning it and slightly melting the icy-floor. He leaped in the air, using Taunt to ensure no stat moves.

"Lapras, aim your ice beam at greninja in the air!" Lapras groaned while doing so, making Levy notice the pain Lapras was experiencing. The burn was not helping the feeling that Lapras is going to lose this turn.

The Greninja slammed into the icy floor, frozen. "I'm sorry Xotol.." She returned the Greninja. "Go Serenity! Use Aqua Ring and confuse the Lapras with Twister!" Serenity used Aqua Ring, a veil of water surrounding her, she then charged, using Twister, slamming the Lapras to the floor.

Lapras got back up, only to once again fall due to burn damage. "I'm so sorry Lapras, one friend left..." She threw the Pokeball. Go Dragonair! Dragonair floated in the air for a second before landing gracefully on the ice. "Use Sunny day to weaken Milotic's water moves!" The Dragonair summoned powerful sun rays that were very warm, despite the chill of the wind so high up. "Now, us dragon tail!"

Serenity screeched as the powerful Dragon Tail hit her, she shakily got back up, Aqua Ring only healed a little health due to Sunny Day. "Serenity! With all your might.. Conjure up the most powerful Twister you can make!" Serenity began to spin gracefully, she sent a twister towards the Dragonair, dealing a large amount of damage.

The Dragonair's Heath was on par with the Milotic's. "This move will make or break it. Dragonair! Dragon pulse!" Dragonair charged up but slipped on some ice that didn't melt. And the dragon pulse veered off in another direction, l leaving Dragonair stunned from the recoil and with open for attack.