• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Unforgiving Ocean

"Yeah! Also......I'm not normal!" he laughed, messing with a key chain. "I'm actually living in pain!" He yawned. "Its on a daily basis. Deal with my dad in my head.........train how to be the better demon-demon-person."

Akiko swore that she was hearing voices.. then shrugged it off. Eventually they arrived at what used to be Lilycove City. "We're here..."

"So this was Lilycove." Levy stared in silence. She could only see the top of what has got to be the biggest department store she has ever seen. "Oh, where would the base be?" She hummed.

"It should be right next to the beach.. Well, what's left of the beach, anyway." The vehicle dived down deep into the water, she could see the poke mall.. The pokemon center... Everything that once used to be Lilycove City.

Levy had Dragonair out again, with her own diving suit. She was swimming with Dragonair, instructing Lapras to stay at the surface with her bag and pokeballs. Dragoniar quietly followed the water vehicle, waiting for Akiko to make her way to the hideout.

Eventually they found the hideout, but it was covered by a heap of sand.. "Serenity, use Twister to clear the entrance." Serenity began to use Twister, carrying a tornado of sand through the water.

"Ah forget it. Its boring here anyways." He appeared in the vehicle. "Hi Akiko, I was trying to tell you I died. Luck of being like me. So, what are we doing?" He laughed. "Alas my hand is gone."

Levy was quite startled when the Jake person suddenly appeared next to Akiko in the water vehicle. Who in the world are you!? She exclaimed in the newcomer's mind. Dragonair started to swim at the same pace as the water vehicle so she could study 'Jake'.

((I'll be back at about 7:45, I have a youth group meeting, see ya!))

Jake got gardevoir and she gave him a prosthetic hand. "Thanks." He appeared outside. "You don't know me, I'm Jake. " he swam next to her. "I'm an angelic demon, power of fix, but I can murder two people in a blink. I'm still bleeding "

Akiko sighed. "You rambling on about that in a time like this? Really? Also how the hell was your arm ripped clean off in the first place?" She searched the vehicle for a first aid kit as Serenity cleared the Magma Base entrance.

"When I traveled kanto, long story short........fire at a cannibals place. And she asked." He said. "Listen, that's nothing compared to my hole problem. I had a pawniard cut so deep it touched my stomach. Then I met Yellow and Karley, I don't know what happened to them. Oh and I had to shoot myselfs, this isn't my right place. Any questions?.I didn't even tell you the rest."

"One more question, how the hell did a Pawniard reach you in the ocean? Did it swim all the way to you?" Finally, Serenity cleared the entrance, Akiko began to put the suit on.

"That was like five years ago. I was stranded on a island because of Gary Oak. Why are you so worried? Save your medicines for the ones that deserve it." He said. "I have to meditate."

Akiko screwed the helmet onto her head. "Uh huh, what ever you say your majesty." Her voice dripped with sarcasm, she climbed out of the vehicle, Xotol had returned, Akiko, Serenity and Xotol entered the base.

"Yeah, my dad is true majisty. Until I dethroned him, but I gave it back." He followed. "Need some help? I kind of did something though. I almost destroyed Sycamore's studies. I have them at the my, not so home. Really just rocks. I'm stupid, but I created a lot. Like a machine that sucks up water and waters crops. It purifies it too." He said. "But, then again I forgot where I put it?" He walked off thinking. He stumbled off to a small door. "Hey, there is another room here!"

"There are rooms all over this place Jake, it's a maze, it's a wonder anyone found their way in and out." She searched through the rooms, scaring off a school of Remoraid. "The teleporters are broken, but some of the walls are broken down from the tsunami, so we can through the openings." She searched through the rooms, finding nothing but broken computers and devices.. Serenity also searched the area, weaving through the maze with ease, eventually she found something. "Milotic!" Serenity called out, Akiko followed slowly, the heavy suit slowing her down.

"Hmm." He explored the room. "Get me if you want something blown up!" He found a trap door. He went down to see some kind of lab. He pulled out a machine and scanned. "I forgot I owned this. Journal entry four." He was reading from a scanned fixed document. "Our plans failed to a boy.......yadsyadayada. stuck here . Someday,we will rise again."

Eventually Akiko arrived at the room.. It was a room full of computers and devices, there seaweed all over the place, growing out of some of the computers. In the center of the room, was some sort of suit.. She read the sign. This suit allows the user to withstand the extreme heat of the inside of a volcano..
"I think we'll need this..."

He yawned. "This place stinks! All thats left are papers on drying up water!" He yelled, tucking it into his shirt. "Oh, what's this?" A small light appeared. "Stone of recovery. Cool."

Levy held tight to Dragonair as she explores the rooms. She stumbled across what looked like a bedroom of sorts. She saw a glittering item in the rubble. Hey guys, do you think we will need this, purple Pokeball? It has a red M on it. I don't know what it is. She said telepathiclly. She picked it up. Wether she needs it or not, it's a pokeball. Dragonair wrapped it's tail around Levy and gently tugged. Ok ok, hold on Dragonair... She climbed onto its back and held on as Dragonair dove deeper into the base.

Umbreons Pokeball wiggled a bit. He had been sleeping earlier, but was extremely hungry.

A faint, muted "Um, Umbre, Umbreon" could be heard in the water.

The Espeon inside its pokeball heard the umbreon's voice. She huffed and fell back to sleep wondering if she would get a peaceful sleep ever again while traveling with him.

It seemed some machine was holding the suit.. And the suit was still in its death grip. She needed to find a way to get it out.. She shook the claws a little.. The grip was strong.. "Some help, Xotol?" Xotol began launching water shurikens at the robotic claws, eventually they were weakened enough to bend them and release the suit from the machine's grip.

Jake found an opening in the wall. "What better to do than check that out." He went through it. There was a goldenish orb. "Dip in Mt. Chimney for new base." He took it. "That base is probably gone now."

"Xotol.. Could you take the suit back to the vehicle?" The greninja nodded, carefully carrying the suit back to the vehicle. Akiko then began to search the rooms with Serenity for the Red Orb.

"Akiko?" He looked around. "Hey akiko, there is something saying there is a base at
MT. Chimney." He said into a phone. "I'm going to take a look." He went into the vehicle and took the research. "Ill need this. " he hopped into the water.

Akiko continued to search the rooms. Eventually she came across a room with a sign.
Warning! Dangerous radioactivity in this room, please wear a safety suit before entering.
Maybe the suit she had on was safe enough..?
She decided to quickly drop off the submarine balls in the vehicle, releasing the pokemon into the vehicle. "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Akiko entered the room.. In a reinforced container.. Was the red orb...
Akiko felt her skin tingle.. she could feel the immense power flowing from it.. The machine that kept the power from coming out must've broke.. She approached the red orb.. Lifting the lid of the container, when she touched the red orb, she felt a shock ripple through her body, she jumped back quickly.. She wasn't injured any sort of way, thankfully.

A small shockwave was sent through Levy. She was very startled and let go of Dragonair who stopped swimming deeper to look at her. The red orb? Hey Akiko? What just happened? She asked from her current position.

"Where is Mt. Chimney?" He looked around. "I have to metidate soon." He said, looking for the nearest land, but nothing. He sighed. "Just hope it doesn't happen."

Akiko replied out loud, not knowing how to use telepathy. "I tried to pick up the Red Orb.. And it just shocked me.. It didn't do any damage.. I think.." Akiko observed the Red Orb with concern.

Don't worry, I can hear you. So you found the red orb? Fantastic! She swam towards the surface, Dragonair close behind. If you need help, just say something. I'll hear you.

Akiko tried to pick up the Red Orb, this time holding on as long as possible. She felt the shocks of pain ripple through her body, "Agh..!!?" Glowing patterns started appearing on her right arm, she quickly placed it in the back of the vehicle, taking off the suit. "W-what happened to my hand?" She stared at the glowing pattern on her arm.

Dragonair emerged with Levy on its back. Levy jumped off of Dragonair and onto the water vehicle. "Here, let me see." She took Akiko's arm and studied it. "Supposedly, the possessor of the two orbs will have markings on their hands." She reported. "It's sorta like this." She said pointing to her left shoulder. A small green marking was there, now glowing. It's almost unnoticeable by first glance whe it's not glowing. "It's like a mark to show Groudon, Kyogre or Rayquaza, 'Hey! This person is trustworthy, respect them'. Or so I was told." She smiled.

The Umbreon squeaked loudly, as water began to fill up his Pokeball.

The water was ice cold and he fetus his paws go numb.

"Umbreon Um Umbre Umbreon!" He barked loudly. (Help meeee! I'm gonna drown!)

Levy noticed one of the Pokeballs shaking. She released the Pokemon, noticing that the Umbreon was soaking wet. Levy studied the Pokeball. "You may want to buy a new Pokeball for your Umbreon, it Pokeball is leaking." She said to Akiko.
((Your typo in the last post really did make my day!:D))