• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Unforgiving Ocean

"Alright, Serenity, use Hydro Pump then spray it through the air with Twister!" Serenity used Hydrop Pump then span, the water spinning with her, creating a small cyclone at the Dragonair, damaging it along with Twister.

As Dragonair fell, levy smiled. She never stood a chance in the first place. "Thank you, Dragonair." She whispered. She looked at Raquaza and it nodded. Levy walked forward, the meterorite in hand. She presented the precious space stone to Akiko. "Do you mind if I come along on your journey? I may help you with my ability to understand Pokemon." She suddenly got wide eyed and smiled. "Oh, I forgot!" She pushed the meteor I to Akiko's hands. "Ask anything you want to know to Rayquaza. Go ahead!" She pushed Akiko closer to the legendary Pokemon, who remained silent, waiting for questions.

Akiko was slightly nervous as she was pushed towards the giant Dragon-like pokemon. "U-um.." Akiko thought for a moment. "..Why did Kyogre go on a rampage in the first place..?"

"The trainer who had captured Kyogre released it, for the trainer could not keep it anymore. That trainer made the deadly mistake of letting Kyogre keep the blue orb. With Kyogre's primal power loose, and Goudon shut up in a volcano, the seas became rough and no one found Kyogre to attempt to contain him. The seas still rise today, but Kyogre is not as enraged as before." The beast paused "even I, in my Mega form could not locate Kyogre's aura. And I still can't today."

"Well then.. Next we have to find the Red Orb for Kyogre... Do you happen to know where it is?" Electrix gawked in awe at the majestic dragon, but she was slightly afraid of it, so she kept quiet. Eventually the ice that froze Xotol melted, he slightly shivered as she shook the remaining ice off.

"The old Magma base." The air snake said. "The red Orb is still there, untouched from the time when team magma decided not to use it... Their base should be in team Aqua's old one, right off of Lilycove city." The dragon paused again. "or at least, where Lilycove used to be." It finished.

"LilyCove City sunk as well?" Akiko asked, astonished, maybe she had missed the news on the radio while she was asleep or away... "I'm gonna have to go back to my town to rent a sea vehicle and locate the base.."

"You will need Primal Groudon's help to defeat Kyogre. You are also going to need me to balance it out before the region is destroyed. Take Levy with you. She can tell tell me if you require my assistance." The dragon looked to the sky then back down. "Any last questions? I have to do something quite soon." It asked.

"MossDeep City." She carefully climbed onto Rayquaza's back, returning Serenity and Electrix to her pokeball. Xotol swiftly leaped on, clinging on.

Levy called out Dragonair and healed it. She gave a gleeful squeal as levy climbed on her back. "My Dragonair has been training to go at the speeds of Rayquaza. At max I should be 3 minutes behind you." Levy smiled. She was excited to go along! "Oh, hold on too, it's going to be bad if you let go."

Akiko clung on for dear life as the Rayquaza lurched forward at intense speed, she shut her eyes as the wind harshly blowed in her face. Xotol clung on tightly, his legs now flowing with the wind as he tried to pull them back now to prevent himself from falling off.

Levy laughed at the expression of Akiko and her Pokemon as they held on for dear life as Dragonair picked up speed. In a matter of minutes that arrived at Mossdeep. Rayquaza allowed the trainer and her Pokemon to get off before it took off again, heading towards sky tower. "Riding on dragons is so much fun, isn't it?" She laughed as she pulled her hair back once more. She hopped off of her Dragonair and retrieved it to its Pokeball. She fixed her shirt and pushed back the wisps of hair in her face. "So, where are we going to first?" She asked, still smiling, the adrenaline still pumping through her blood.

Akiko didn't talk.. She felt like if she opened her mouth, she'd be choked by the harsh wind, eventually they arrived at Mossdeep City. A few people gawked as Akiko and her pokemon climbed down, Akiko was dazed from the ride, stumbling as she walked to the dock, she released her pokemon. Her Milotic, Serenity let Akiko lean against her to help her keep balance as they walked.

Levy just realized that Akiko may not be used to that kind of ride. She walked over to her handed her an Oran berry and patted her back. "That's what solstice would do after my rides with Rayquaza." Levy said, looking concerned for her friend.

Akiko gratefully ate the Oran Berry. "T-thanks.." She talked with the clerk, renting a deep-sea suit and a sea vehicle. Electrix once again buried herself into the Umbreon's fur, clinging on.

"Dangit!" Jake was still down, bleeding. "Where did those Guns come from." His missing arm was missing, so he gave up on that. I can't swim, and Akiko won't be here in time, but I can manage, yeah, no!"

"He was on the exact path I was heading before I went to the Sky Pillar, it's 3 days worth of travel.. But I think the Sea Vehicle is fast enough to make 1 day and a half worth of travel."

Jake noticed a hole through him. "Okay, that makes thing worse." He laid on his stomach. "Oh the sting, and water power isn't working. Hey look, a large spiky ball, mine that blows. Maybe if I used it to prope- ow!" He had Pokemon attacking him. "Yeah make me mad, your loss!" He said.

"Ok, I'll be on Dragonair above you to have a larger viewpoint. Ready?" She asked, both Dragonair and Akiko. "I won't go too fast don't worry!" She smiled.

"Alright then," She climbed into the vehicle.
"Auto Pilot or Manual?" The AI asked, she pressed Auto-Pilot.
"Destination?" She swiped through the map, tapping the Sky Pillar.
"Then from the Sky Pillar we'll continued on from there, Serenity and Xotol will swim beside us.." Serenity and Xotol were already in the water, waiting.

"Cmon void!" He hit the floor. "Oh gosh, I dont feel good." His vision blurred. Not again!" He tried to move, but got tired. "Dangit! This is horrible. I can't defuse a bomb!"

The vehicle zoomed through the water, Serenity and Xotol trailed behind it. Akiko gazed as magikarp leaped out of the water along with some Sharpedo... But then she began to question something..
"What if... After we defeat Kyogre.. Groudon will go on a rampage and turn the entire world into a lifeless desert..?" Akiko asked, checking if Ina could hear her.

I am Jake. The boy with crazy adventures. Friend of many, Enemy of more. Ha, pain makes me stronger, bullets, my history with them.....I can survive."

He opened his eyes. "That was dramatic.......then again I was forced to shoot myself. But still ow!"

The vehicle was at max speed, but the sun was setting fast, the ripples from the vehicle traveling like echoes across the sea. Electrix pressed her face against the window, watching the sun set in awe.

Levy flew above Akiko, Dragoniar keeping a nice pace with the water vehicle. We should be arriving at Sky pillar faster than we expected. She told Akiko through Telepathy. I can feel my Foster dad's presence nearby.

((Sorry, I was out shopping with my dad for a bit.))

((It's ok ^-^)) Akiko sighed in relief, the sun was just dipping into the water, she could see the tall structure of the Sky Pillar. She hoped that she wasn't too late...

"Under all water..........I can bleed out, unless I can....." he called Akiko. "Im sending you his research." He said. He sent over a small box. "Give it to the smartest person you know. There is a button to open it. Don't come and get me. Bye Akiko." He hung up. He teleported to the mines. "Might as well, prevent any danger." They blew up around him, one at a time.

Akiko received the research data through the phone, she swiped through the documents. "...Apparently... the Red Orb itself can help track the aura of Kyogre.." She mentioned as she read through the documents.

Look! Explosions! What's going on! She asked Akiko telepathically. Right in front of you, a little right. I'm coming down to investigate. She had Dragonair fly faster towards the scene, worried about the Pokemon living around there.

She turned to her Milotic. "Serenity, follow them and make sure nothing bad happens. I'll wait here." Serenity swam forward with Xotol after Ina and the Dragonair.

Jake woke up. "I'm dead again aren't I?" He looked around. "No water. No air. Yeah I believe so. Ill stay this time." He looked at an orb. "Akiko? I'm communicating with you from......like a ghost.........I died."

She couldn't hear a ghost voice from the phone.. "He said that he was alright.. I guess we'll go straight towards the Magma Base, it's not too far from here."

As Levy grew closer, she noticed the water was a light shade of blueish red. "Is someone hurt?" She asked herself as she grew closer. "Lapras!" The Pokemon jumped out of the pokeball and started to swim. "Thanks Dragonair." She said returning the Pokemon after jumping on to Lapras's back. Levy got closer to where the explosions took place. She saw an unconscious person floating in the water, plus she noticed multiple injuries on him, such as a missing arm. Hey, Akiko, I found somebody! He needs a hospital, I think he lost his arm! She pulled the person onto Lapras as she swam back to the Water vehicle.

Akiko drove with caution.. "I think that's Jake... Can you get him out of the water? I'll put him into the sleeping bag and Xotol will bring him.. Then be back here a jiffy." Xotol nodded Akiko opened the hatch, gently placing him into the sleeping bag, then Xotol carried him with caution back to Mossdeep.

Levy had Lapras swim up to the water vehicle. "So, do you know him?" She asked Akiko. "I mean, you immediately asked if it was 'Jake'" she said, with concern and confusion written on her face.

"Hey Akiko, I'm already dead!" He yelled levitating the paper. "Its not the first time? Put I do live on with pain. Like the train........or that zombie bite." The last one he said quietly.