• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Unforgiving Ocean

Akiko gently stroked the Umbreon's fur, while the Joltik bouncing around with glee and excitement.
"Serenity wanted to sleep in... What should we do today...?"
Akiko thought for a moment.. Should I follow the trainers...?
Maybe I should.. ((Gonna go for dinner.))

There was an air officer around who said no flying today.

Crap, I have to listen.

He flew back to the island.

Thats stupid.

He wen to the shop. "Why can't we fly today." He thought aloud.

Akiko decided she would follow the trainers, she scooped up the Umbreon gently and brought it back home, she gently laid it down on the bed, trying to avoid awaking it. "I'm gonna go on a journey again.. I'll let you come if you want.." Akiko stepped outside, shaking her Milotic awake.
"We're gonna go journey again... Mind if you give us a ride?" The Milotic, Serenity nodded in agreement.
Akiko packed some food, pokeballs, fresh water and pearls into her backpack.
Serenity, the Greninja following, swam to the dock, waiting.
She gently laid down the Umbreon onto the back of the Milotic.. She stared at the Greninja.. Trying to think of a name for it... Eventually she decided to name it "Xotol". "Ready everyone?" Electrix replied with excitement.
"Joltik!" Serenity gently swam forward, carrying Akiko and the other pokemon, following the Charizard.

Jake noticed Akiko. He got low enough to talk. "You know, he hasn't talked to anyone but me in a year, last person to come, dead. If your going, say you know me." He laughed.

"Alright then." Akiko cheerfully replied, Electrix buried herself into the Umbreon's soft fur and soon fell asleep with it. Serenity continued to swim on, as calm as ever.

Jake flew until it got dark. "Oh gosh, might wanna stop at the next island." He did stop at a small area. "Hmm, seems Comfortable, but I wouldn't know."

Akiko stopped at a large piece of rock, she climbed onto it, taking out a sleeping bag. "We'll stay here for the night..." She slowly ate a sandwich, letting her Joltik and Milotic take a bite out of it. Xotol, the Greninja ate some berries.

Jake meditated. "Tommorow, I could try the void teqnique, get me there in a few minuets, but if I do, big risck of losing a limb." He proceeded to meditate until earlyish, around one to get up. "Well, she will get there some day." He got on charizard. "Void, sycamore." He tried, it failed. "Void, mind."he and charizard dissapeared.

Akiko fell asleep, Electrix slept in the Umbreon's dark fur. The next morning, at the first hint of daylight, Akiko woke up, rubbing her eyes and stretching. "Time to go," She awoke up Umbreon and Electrix, she carried them both back onto Serenity, they continued across the giant ocean.

He was in the air. "Return." He said falling. He fell into the water. "This Is it." He went to a small door and put in a code. "Syacamore!" He ran up to him, but he turned and stabbed him. "Ah, what's wrong with you!" Sycamore pushed him and grabbed a gun, shooting Jake in the legs and then
He quit.

"Oh no, dangit! Akiko," he called on the phone. "He's dead, and he shot me, I'll be good, but you should return."

Akiko panicked, replying. "I still have 2 days worth of traveling to get there, try to see if you can tranquilize him with something? Does he have a tranquilizer?" Serenity swam faster, the harsh sun pounding down on Akiko's skin, Electrix hid from the sun in the Umbreon's fur.

"No, he died. Finished himself." He laid backwards. "Ill try to get out some-" he heard something. "Self destruct active" Jake panicked. "How cliche!"

"QUICK! DIFFUSE THE BOMB! Or throw it into the ocean." Akiko shouted into the phone, as Serenity swam on, she noticed some pieces of structures were sticking out of the ground, 4 towers barely stood above the surface of the water... She recognized it. "It's... It's.... Mauville."

The Umbreon didn't mind the little Joltiks company, with the occasional shock here and there.

He felt his body cooling, as his abilty, synchronize kicked in.

Serenity weaved through the towers.. "..I remember Mauville, I would always visit here.. I admired the gym.. And the towers.. And everything about the history of this place." Akiko sighed, Electrix eyed the towers as they disappeared into the distance. Eventually, they saw some life. Akiko gasped when she saw a large, blue Wailord charge through the surface, it majestically breached out of the water, it led out a beautiful wail, then slammed back into the water, splashing Akiko and the others, the large waves gently rocked Serenity as she swam.

The Umbreon squeaked as the wave crashed over him and Eletrix.

His fur was all puffy as he shook off the water, nearly throwing off the Joltik as well.

Electrix clung on to the Umbreon for dear life, yelping in fear. "That was... So majestic..." Akiko commented, she soon noticed the sun beginning to dip itself into the ocean. "Let's try to find some place to rest, mind if you go a little faster Serenity?" Serenity nodded, swiftly slithering through the ocean.

Just as the sun started to set, Akiko spotted a extremely large pillar towering over the ocean. She instantly recognized it from photos and stories... "The Sky Pillar.. Where Rayquaza lives.." The pillar was half-sunken in the water. "Let's go through that hole, but avoid going to the top floor, we're no match for such a powerful legendary.. So let's try to avoid it." Serenity approached the opening, Akiko crawled inside, Electrix bounced through the opening onto the stone floor, the Greninja, Xotol also entered, Serenity entered last.

Someone's here. I haven't seen anyone in years. Who is it? Is it someone I know?
The girl crawled closer to the footsteps. She found a corner and his behind it, silently watching the newcomer.

Akiko slumped down with exhaustion, leaning against the wall, she silently ate some grilled fish, giving her pokemon most of the berries. Serenity, the Milotic soon felt a presence, she perked her head, observing the area. "What is it Serenity..?"

Akiko finished her lunch, she yawned, the rest of her pokemon went to sleep, but Serenity kept watch, she seemed paranoid by something.. Electrix snuggled into Umbreon's fur, Akiko yawned, slipping into the sleeping bag and gently fell asleep.

The girl had just celebrated her 13th birthday. By herself. With nobody to share the occasion with. She noticed the Milotic studying her from a distance. You stay there, I stay here I'm not a threat. She said in the mind of the milotic. Just in case, she reached for her Pokeball. She sat back around the corner to where she could not see the newcomers anymore. She stroked her three best friends, enclosed and safe within their pokeballs. She quietly sent out her Espeon, nicknamed Solstice. Why are you hiding? Solstice asked her. There are people there. Right in front of you. Stop talking through minds. I want to hear your voice. Her friend pushed her to where she was in full sight to the newcomers. Say hello, you know what to do, Ina.

Serenity stood tall when she saw the Espeon. "Milotic..." She gave a slight glare, warning it to stay away from Akiko and the other pokemon. "Milo..? (Who are you? And why are you here?)" The Milotic asked the Espeon.

The Espeon returned the warning stare standing in front of her friend "Espe, Espe...." (I could ask you the same thing) the Espeon gave a small sigh "Espeon, Espe. (Well we have been here since we can remember. The girl is Ina. I am Solstice. The girl talks through minds, sorry if that startled you at all.) the Espeon gave another sigh. "Espe, eon." (The poor soul hasn't said a word since she was 5. She can very well talk if she wished to. How about you?) the Espeon asked, obviously more relaxed knowing that she will not be attacked.

((Haha I'm so sorry, I just responded to the stick together and Ina was on my mind. I guess that's my character's name now... XD))

Serenity replied calmly. "Milotic... Tic, Milo, Milotic. (We're traveling... To Professor Sycamore's hideout, he's dead but there might be something in his hideout that may tell us how to stop ocean from rising any further.)"
She coiled, bathing in the ivory moonlight, watching the Espeon.

The Umbreon hissed loudly as he stood up, his hackles rising as he approached the possible threat. He had once been tricked by a Abra, who had took control over him, before he knew Akiko.

He Snarled as he padded closer.

"Umbre, Umbreon..." He growled loudly.

(Go away you foul creature)

"Well, when your like me you-" he yelled in pain getting up. "I've been worse." He stumbled to a small panel. "Super cliche! " he looked around. "Finger saw." His finger turned white. "Glad this isn't my prosthetic one." It beeped fast. "Oh no!" He grabbed alot of cases of research and protected it before it blew up, sending him in the ocean. He used a compact power. "Gosh, salt and wounds do not mix."

The Milotic turned to the Umbreon. "Milo... Tic. (We made a deal, we don't hurt them, they don't hurt us..)"
She continued, "Milo, Milotic, Tic. (Apparently they've been here a long time..)" She remarked.

He tried to swim, but the pain was bad. "Akiko, I'm in the ocean, and I think my wounds are worse, because......well........boom." he laughed. "But when you have your arm burned off, it's nothing."

Akiko was in deep sleep.. She couldn't hear the phone in the covers of darkness blocked out the sound in her ears. Electrix opened one eye as she noticed Umbreon get up, she noticed the Espeon. "Joltik..? (Who are you...?)"

"Dangit! Get weight off!" He thought. He got rid of his prosthetic limb. "Akiko!" He gave up. "I can't swim, hurts too much, flying is too advanced, what can I do!" He got an idea. "Pokemon! Any that can hear me, get Akiko! " he yelled to the phone.

The Joltik noticed a voice was coming from the phone. It bounced to it, landing on top of it. "Joltik? Jolti? (Hello? Whos there?)" Electrix talked through the phone.

"Hmm, from my studies on Pokemon language...Its Jake! The one from the Pearl grab, trip if you will! Wake Up Akiko!" He sighed.

Something doesn't feel.....correct.