• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Seven Braves of the Flower

Sail went up behind the ralit, or whatever, and got ready to pounce. She did a playful pounce, and landed on top of him."Gotcha!" She exclaimed playfully, giggling a little.

"Hey!" Solstice misread the situation at hand. The Espeon dashed forwards and tackled the Sylveon. "Idiot! He is our ally right now! Thats no way to introduce yourself either!" She hissed.

She remembered this Sylveon from earlier. Sail (she found out the name already by accident) was also a brave to her knowledge. Solstice flicked her tail in apology to the Ranilet before jumping off of the Sylveon.

Wheatley had padded away, but was still in hearing distance. He pinned his ears back, mentally pushing down all the emotions that had surfaced. He noticed something glint in the shadows and he padded to it, curious. It went into the bush, making him jump and run into the forest after it.

Kit didn't have much of an appetite so she decided to take the bag with her in case anyone got hungry. Her legs felt a little wobbly, and her eyelids slightly drooped for a moment, but she snapped back into reality. So much had happened, and she was only able to sneak in a few minutes of sleep. But she was one of Braves.
So it's off to save the world I guess.... but....
Kit looked back at Granger, who looked to be pretending that their conversation had never happened.
I'll just give him time to think about it... I probably shouldn't have told him anyway...

Wheatley followed the shiny object, finding himself in a small clearing in the woods. A twig snapped in the bushes behind him, making him jump and turn, hackles raised. "Um.... Hello?" He called out. Suddenly, a rag covered Wheatley's mouth, and he tried to cry out, but there was something in the cloth that made his consciousness slowly slip away. He felt the warm darkness overtake him, and whoever put the rag over his mouth dragged him away.

Wheatley awoke, gagged. He looked around frantically, tied in ropes not even his overly muscular self could break. He was being dragged, a small army of Ranilets surrounding him. They threw him in a cage, where he felt something else furry. He looked at the fellow Pokemon, heart almost exploding. It was Chell. She was gagged and tied. The two wordlessly nuzzled, afraid. They laid together, not knowing where they were being taken.

[THANK YOU EEVEECHU YOU GOT ALL DA REFERNCES]

Wheatley snarled and stepped in front of Chell, who was supprised by the bravery he had developed when she was gone. Wheatley tried to speak through the gag, but couldn't. His ears flicked, hearing Kit. He began to try to bark and shout through the gag.

(No prob.)
"Tch. Your loss." Ruclus said. The powerful Persian growled... and a spike of rock came up from underneath Wheatley. The Ranilet barely avoided the attack.

Wheatley yelped in surprise, jumping away. He gnawed through the gag and snarled, "If you don't hurt her, or any of my friends, I'll come quiet," he snarled. He knew the moment he came back they would attach him to GLaDOS and she would tourture him with insults, try to detach him, kill him if she succeeded. He was willing to take that for his friends.

"What do you think we are, monsters?" Ruclus asked. "Now, step onto the plate." he said, revealing two metal platforms. The Ranilets guarding it stepped back to allow Wheatley through.

Wheatley threw a glance at Chell, who gently nuzzled him. He padded forward, the ropes tying his legs making each step agonizingly hard and slow. Chell looked at Ruclus, unsure what to do. Wheatley placed a paw on the cool metal plate, then the other three.

Ruclus screeched, and a Ranilet pressed a button. Lazers barred Wheatley's escape. Ruclus then hit Chell's side, sending her flying into another laser cage. "Contact Tyragus." the cat said. "We have them both." A Ranilet flew off to give the message.

Wheatley yelped in alarm, but kept silent to keep to his promise. Chell let out a cry of alarm, growling many insults at them. Wheatley looked at her with a silent plea, hoping they wouldn't silence her again. When he first met her, they silenced her until the end of the tests, but Wheatley had happily filled the gaps with his yapping. Now, he didn't want to talk to a silent Chell again.

Ruclus looked at Wheatley. "You know me." he said. "I don't play by the rules. Who do you think impaled Granger with that giant rock?

Granger flinched. He could sense evil nearby... great evil. And the kind of evil he felt was like... Ruclus? "Oh, no." he said, the frog dashing off.

Wheatley snarled, "If you hurt her, or any of my friends, I'll kill you!" He barked the last few words, hackles raising. Chell shrunk back in her cage, shuddering in fear. Wheatley reached a paw out to her through the laser cage. Chell stuck a paw through and grabbed his, the only contact they could make at the moment.

Ruclus growled, and the two cages were pulled apart. "Oh, don't worry." the cat said. "I won't hurt you love-birds. I can't say anything about when you two get hooked up to her." "HEY!" a voice said. Granger had found them. "Leave them alone!" "Damn frog!" Ruclus said. "GO!" he shouted to the Ranilets. The two cages connected to an airship via laser beams, and the ship flew off. "NO!" Granger said, watching them fly away.

Wheatley let out a cry as he was thrown backwards, loosing grip of Chell. Chell hit her head on the metal, vision becoming wonky. Wheatley had had enough. He howled for the help of the other Braves as he watched Granger become a blip in the distance.

"Damn it!! I'm too late!!"
Kit kicked a rock, sending it flying out into the distance because of her increased power.
"Let's go after the ship!!"
Not caring if anyone followed and ignoring the fact that it was hopeless, Kit pounded after the airship, burning everything in her way to ash.
I saw her.... I saw Chell....
Tears formed in Kit's eyes.
When someone takes my only friends away from me.... when they treat them like that.... they will never live to see the next day!! Ruclus, it's time for you to pay-- for risking the lives of my freinds and taking away my sister's!!
However, the airship was getting further away every second. Kit finally fell to the ground after tripping over a tree stump and twisting her ankle.
"CHELL!! WHEATLEY!!"
Kit began to cry, ripping grass out of the ground.
"GET OVER HERE RUCLUS!! YOU COWARD!!"

Wheatley whinned, seeing Kit's pain. He pulled the dog tag off his neck, opening it and putting a picture of himself inside next to Chell's picture. He threw it with his unusual strength to Kit, hoping she would remember him and Chell. He looked over at the brown Espeon and sighed, laying down. Appature Science Labs, here we come again. Hope GLaDOS missed me, he snarled mentally.

Kit slowly grabbed the dog tag, finding a new picture of Wheatley next to Chell's.
"I WON'T GIVE UP!!"
Kit put it around her neck, standing up. She limped a few times toward the disappearing ship before wincing and falling back down, tears falling once again.
"I can't let this happen.... I have to.... save them...."
She pulled herself forward with her arms, however only making it a few inches before the airship disappeared from sight. Opening the dog tag, Kit looked down at the pictures.
"I'm not good enough.... to be a Brave. I can't even save my friends..... much less the world...."
Kit was practically wailing at this point, though anger, sadness, and pain all at once.

Granger went flying, and bumped into Kit. "Gah! Sorry." he said, getting up. "But, please. Some help?" "What's wrong?" Ruclus taunted. "Need your girlfriend to protect you?" Granger bounced back instantly, and sent the two combatants flying off the side of the hill.

Kit could barely even tell what was happening anymore, except that 1, her fort just got worse, and 2, Granger had caught up and was fighting Ruclus. She clenched her teeth in pain when she stood up and took a few more steps forward. She glared at Ruclus for a few moments, aiming-- and then she fired the strongest Flamethrower that she could, falling backward but luckily catching herself on a tree. Her foot was beginning to lose feeling, and she didn't know if that was good or bad.

Granger, spotting this, switched positions, allowing Ruclus to take the full brunt of the attack. Facing upwards again, the ninja sent the orange cat flying to the ground with a powerful kick.

Chell was awoken by Wheatley's terrified howls, as he had recognized the technology of the airship above them. She sighed, knowing there was no way to calm him yet. She laid down, flinching in pain as her tail accidentally touched the lasers of the cage. I saw Kit. I'm glad she's alive, but.... It would have been better if she didn't see me. Wheatley and I are doomed, but knowing her she thinks she can stop it.... I do admire her selfless kindness.

Her foot felt as if it was going back and forth, between losing feeling and hurting like hell. Kit limped onward despite her pain, clutching the dog tag. Ranilets surrounded her and attacked, wounding Kit further. They laughed, as if to mock her.

Then Granger came up from over the hill, surrounded by a huge Aqua Jet attack. "NO MORE PAIN!" he said, striking down all the Ranilets. "Are you okay?" he asked Kit, as the Ranilets fainted.

"I'm... f-fine..."
Kit tried to get up but fell. She tried again. And again.
"I'm ok.... it's fine.... I'm..."
She gritted her teeth and winced as the pain in her foot increased.

Granger saw the foot. "Let me take care of that." the ninja frog said. He knew it would hurt, but he gently splashed a small stream of water on the wound. Then he took out a bandage he had brought with him, and wrapped the foot.

"Th--thank you..."
Kit slightly blushed.
"But we have to keep.... going..... we have to save them...."
Her eyelids started to grow heavy.
Please, no.... not at a time like this...
"We can't just... sit here.... they need us..."
Kit tried once again to stand, successful this time. Pain shot through her leg when she tried to take a step forward and she wobbled, falling and landing on Granger. Her blush grew into a red.
"S--sorry!! I didn't mean to--!!"
Why do I always make a fool out of myself like this!?

"It's okay." Granger said. "Don't talk. Let me help you." The Greninja helped her stand up, and walked with her like it was a three-legged race. "Don't put pressure on your foot. Just let my right leg work as your left." Granger remembered back to when Emboar had done this for him.

"O-ok..."
Kit's face still had a slight blush as she wrapped her arm around him, but she tried to push that to the back of her mind as they continued onward.
Chell... Wheatley... I'm coming!! We're all coming!! We'll save you!!

Kit wanted to get angry, but she couldn't.
"What, are you crazy..... we can't.... go........ back......"
Kit's eyes closed and she passed out, through exhaustion and pain. She fell against Granger, her grip loosening.
We can't go back.... they'll die....