• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Seven Braves of the Flower

The Grovyle took something out of the pouch made out of leaves and vine that was strapped to his side. He pulled out a container with a green liquid and a weird berry. \he opened the container and spread the liquid over the Greninja's injury.

Sighing with relief that this was a good guy, Kit almost forgot about her injury and tried to stand up, but fell back down into the pool of her blood.
"Oooh, yeah...."
She felt like an idiot for making her situation worse.

The Grovyle handed her the berry, as well as a second one of the same type. "His wounds will heal with the Gel. Eat one of the berries to regain your strength, and get Granger the second one when he wakes up." The grass-type said, before jumping off.

Wheatley, eager to learn what Solsitce worshipped, began padding towards the temple. His walking pattern seemed odd, avoiding the light. He only stayed in the darkest shadows, his blue eyes seeming to glow. But when he noticed the temple's entrance was completely covered in sunlight, he stopped short.

Kit ate a berry and sat up, finishing her bandage and putting it on tightly. She felt light-headed, probably because of all the blood she'd lost. And now she was covered in it. Great. She gently shook Granger.
"Hey... wake up..."

"Yet another!" Solstice cried with exasperation. "This is a temple of the Goddess Gardevoir. This is also the temple that I am the head priestess of." The Espeon informed. Yet again the psychic type retold the story about the dark one and the whole mission behind the flowery marks. "So yes, we worship a Gardevoir." She finished.

"Kit, Kit remain calm! I'm coming!" Called Solstice as she dashed towards the frantic Braixen. "My, poor Granger." she commented as she used Morning sun on the whole clearing, eliminating all shadows within 100 meters. It healed all her allies as the Espeon gathered more berries to heal the duo.

"Thank you... Solstice... I just need to.... pass out for a bit..."
She laid down beside Granger and fell asleep.
"Wake me up when it's time to save the world..."

"Oh fire type, you would never sleep if I did that." said the Espeon gently as she padded grass around the two. A few feet away it almost seemed like the two were peacefully sleeping in the gentle sunlight. Solstice sat down to just study the sun. Being the sun pokemon she had always liked the orange star. It reminded her of the Gardevoir that she met one day in one of the services she held. Gardevoir and its evolution line is revered as royalty so its very rare to see one out so far east.

The Gardevoir walked in with flowers for decoration. Solstice had taken them and placed them in a vase nearby before asking questions to the mysterious visitor. "Are you here for a meeting?" she had inquired. "No, I'm here just to see you." the response was. The answer was unexpected and the Espeon needed a moment. "Thank you for your willingness to talk. Will you join me?" She asked before walking into the main worship room. Sunlight wafted thought the large windows just like normal. The Gardevoir asked a few questions about what she does and what she believes in, but when Solstice turned her back, the Psychic type was gone.

Wheatley's eyes widened in amazement. He padded over to join everyone else, still avoiding the sunlight. When he didn't pay attention though, he accidentally set a paw in the sunlight, and a metallic-like gleam appeared. He scrambled away, then shook himself off like it was nothing and sat near Solstice, though in the shadows. "So, what's next on the save the world agenda?"

Kit opened her eyes when Granger began to panic. She handed him the berry.
"Hey, calm down... we're gonna be fine.... it's all good....I think it was one of your friends.... who saved us."
Her head felt numb-- well, more like her brain.

"Kit? Where... did I lose? What happened?" Granger asked, confused. He saw the Espeon, and felt a warm glow. "The... the temple?" he asked. He took the berry and bit in. Instantly, he felt stronger. "Must have been Vigro. He's the only one that knows how to make berries like this. Good old Vigro..."

"Can I... tell you later... I just kinda bled out.... a few minutes ago...."
Kit found herself leaning against Granger and falling back asleep. To be honest, it didn't matter to her, she just wanted to pretend this never happened for a while...

Wheatley cocked his head slightly. "Wh-what is this emotion their showing towards each other? It's oddly warming.... I've never seen it before," he gasped, amazed. He sniffed the air, trying to figure out the smell.

Kit began to dream about her mother and sister, and when she was a Fennekin. She'd had this dream many times--it started out lovely, but then it ended when her sister died and she fell off the same stone cliff on a mountain.
She snapped awake when it ended, breathing hard for a moment. She wasn't sure where she was until she noticed she was leaning against Granger, who was sleeping, and blushed slightly with nervousness. She closed her eyes again, hoping she hadn't woken him from flinching after her dream.

Wheatley nudged Kit. "Excuse me? What is that emotion? The one you show to Granger, and that a mother is supposed to show her pup?" He asked, legitimately not knowing.

Granger was high in the sky, within the water tornado. Ruclus and him were on a floating chunk of land. Granger dashed forwards, but Ruclus Skull Bashed him. The Greninja went flying, falling to the ground. Then Ruclus used Rock Tomb, and everything went white...

Granger woke up, gasping. He saw Kit and Wheatley. He had almost knocked Kit over, so he caught her. "Sorry." The ninja-frog said. "It's just... I remember what happened up there."

(I'm sorry, I lost track due to alert being broken.)

Sparky, who had gotten lost from the rest of the group, only knew one landmark, where the beacon was, due to him just arriving there. He couldnt recognize anything else. "I can't go with Them anyways, I think at least. I feel, a bit too childish." He kept telling himself. He

He sat at a cliff side, wondering about the flower on his tail. "Why Me? Why not someone more, responsible?" He whispered to himself.

"That's ok, I had a weird dream too..."
Kit's face grew a little red when Wheatley nudged her.
"I--I don't think it's.....like that...." she said nervously. She looked over at Granger as if to say, "Is it?"

"I was fighting him... then he caught me by surprise. I went flying, then the rocks... the rocks..." Granger shuddered, recounting the incident. Then he realized what Wheatley had been saying. "W-what?! No, no-no-no-no, nothing like that!" He blushed under his scarf and hoped no one had noticed.

Wheatley looked puzzled. "Well then, what is the emotion any way? Even if you don't feel it," he asked, still clueless. He began itching at his neck with his hind leg, revealing a dog tag, like what soldiers wore, in his thick white fur.

Wheatley scrunched up his face. "Love?" He asked, "What's that?" His eyes were full of wonder to this new word to him. He grabbed his dog tag with his paw and began messing with it to hold off his ADHD.

"It's where....someone likes another Pokemon....um, more than a friend..."
Kit looked down at the ground now, her face hot and red as a Cheri Berry.

Wheatley sat down. "I.... I've never experienced this 'love,'" he sighed. "What's a mother like? What does it feel like to feel her love?" He asked curiously. His eyes were deep in thought but he was prepared to her the answer.

"N--not now, Wheatley.... maybe later...."
Kit walked away nervously, still looking down and blushing like an idiot. She rushed off to a small forest nearby and sat on a tree stump, staring down at her hand with the flower mark.
I....I kind of do like him though... he's really nice, I suppose...

Sparky was still looking down, until he saw another Pokemon. It was Kit, but he didn't Know her. But he had to ask. He ran down the small cliff and up to her. "Um, e-excuse me? Have you seen an Espeon? She had this symbol?" he grabbed his tail and showed the Pokemon.

Wheatley pinned his ears back and sighed. He opened the dog tag, inside a picture of a female Espeon with brown fur. He smiled gently, tears coming to his eyes. One escaped and slipped down his cheek.

Behind a nearby tree, Granger hung upside down from a branch. He was piecing together everything that had just happened. I got the flower mark, I met Kit, I fought Ruclus, That Pokemon said those things, I came here... am I missing anything?

The Ranilet looked at the sparkly object. He sat down next to the Espeon, who he had now learned was named solstice. He was still a little frightened about the whole jist of evry thing. The Temple was scary, with its large windows that let in harsh beams of sun. Naturally being a creature of the night he disliked the harsh light. His tail flicked impatiently.

Solstice was indeed in the temple. The Espeon sniffed around in the warm musty room as sunlight wafted through large windows. "Why is the world as it is? Evil roaming boundlessly and sin spreading though the world? Why is it? I need answers to aid my friends and I in battle!" She mumbled to herself as she flicked her tail around. "I find myself here often trying to get answers I'm not allowed to hear." Solstice said to the Ranilet.

Wheatley padded into the temple after Solstice, aviding the sunlight still. He had accidentally left the dog tag open, the picture plain to see. "Woah....," he gasped. He lifted his blue eyes to the windows, and his eyes grew distant as he thought of a memory. A fond one. But his look grew sad, and he whimpered and looked at the floor.

Kit's insides began to hurt again and she felt her stomach rumble slightly.
Guess I'd better head back then...
Kit stood up, beginning to walk back toward the temple.