• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Seven Braves of the Flower

Kit rushed over to the cliff's edge, her mark glowing and strength rushing through her. She used Psychic to lift the Arcanine like the Espeon had did her. It required a little effort, but not much.

Suddenly, a giant water drop with the strength of a lake crashed down near the group. Granger had been inside the drop, and walked a few steps towards the group... before falling on the floor, unconscious.

The Ranilet quaked In fear as he was levitated above the gorge. As a fall from this height would be fatal. He pawed at the air desperate for escape. Being a slave, Arceus, being in jail was better than plummeting several stories to his watery grave. "Pleasesparemeallmightybravei'msorryipleasedon'tendmylife!!!" He he burst into tears as the creature franticly tried to explain every thing all at once. He was still trying to swim out of Solstices firm pysichc grip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheatley looked down at the water, at the gate he almost had. He looked at Kit with fearful but thankful eyes. "Th-thank you....," he gasped. He then saw the Ranilet above the gorge and crouch. He then sprung off his enormous haunches and snatched the dark creature out of the air. He soared to the other side and landed heavily. He then repeated the process and leaped back to the other Braves.

I might decide to let you live, if you tell me how you are a Ranilet. Everyone knows that Ranilets have no heart, feelings, thoughts, none. However, you are fearing for your life as I am floating you over a gorge." At least Solstice thought everyone knew. Evidently the story of the Braves had faded into the memory of some. The Espeon casually sat, waiting for a response from the shadowy Pokemon.

As Wheatly snatched the Pokemon out of her psychic grip, she gave a small scowl. "Hello? I'm trying to get answers form that Pokemon. Nonetheless, that was one impressive leap." Solstice praised. "Where is the Greninja? The Greninja is gone!" She noticed, frantically. Did he die by a Ranilet? They were created to hunt out potential Braves.... But he was strong! And right behind her the whole time too.

The Ranilet squeaked as he was snatched out of the air. He was still quivering violently. "Please. I'm harmless." He said quietly as he tried not to move, as the teeth were digging into his shadowy fur.

(Uh, Granger's over with Kit now, remember?)
The psychic wore off, and the ninja frog hit the ground. Now, with his back facing upwards, could the group see the jagged stone in his back.

"Oh, no no no no no....."
Kit's hands trembled as she knelt down next to him and tried to take out the stone, which lifted his whole body.
"Ok.. this bad.... really bad..."
She turned to everyone else.
"Hey, Granger needs help!! Like right now!!"

Wheatley felt sympathy, his odd blue eyes softening. "I was getting her closer. No reason to be rash, Solstice," he grunted. Solstice never told him her name. He set the Ranliet by Soldtice and saw the sharp rock. His blue eyes got small and he began quivering. "NO! NO MORE! IM SORRY! IM STUPID NOW, I PROMISE!" He howled, a flashback coming to him at the sight of a sharp rock that reminded him of a knife. He covered himself with his paws, still howling, "I DONT EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME! JUST STOP THE TESTS! IM BEGGING YOU!"

The Rainlet tried to run but rushed into Solstices pink fur blindly. He fell over and scrabbled back. He turned back around to see Wheatly flipping out, but he didn't want to stay near the Espeon who had dangled him over a gorge.

The Ranilet was still quivering in fear. If one of the Braves managed to glean information out of him the General would have his hide. He looked up at Solstice, who was taller, stronger, and faster than himself, as he was only good at scouting and climbing. He just wanted to disappear and wished this had never happened.

Getting a little angry at the others, she used Psychic to lift Granger in the air and ran toward what looked like some kind of building in the distance, Granger floating after her.
Please, just hold on..... you can't die...

((Solstice noticed but she is busy right now.))

Solstice sighed as she simply sat before the trembling Ranilet. "What is your name?" She asked, quite curious. 'Surely he's in control, Ranilets can't feel fear, nor can then recognize a Pokemon stronger than them. No heart.... This one simply doesn't fit the criteria!' The Espeon tried her best to keep a confused look off of her face. The Espeon lent the Braixen a bit of her psychic power to assist her in her desperate attempt to heal granger "use it wisely fire type." Solstice muttered under her breath, her vivid purple eyes now trained don the Ranilet again.

Wheatley's fearful eyes seemed to snap back to reality. He blinked a few times, pupils growing back to normal. He looked about a shivered, oblivious to his little episode. Though, he knew not to look over at the rock somehow. He padded over to Solstice and the Ranilet. He nudged it gently. "It's ok, we won't hurt you. At least I won't. I'm just tiny little Wheatly!" He proclaimed, oblivious to his massive size and strength.

"E-Equinox..." He stammered, and he seemed to calm down a little. His Yellowish rings glowed softly. When Wheatly nudged him, he nearly jumped out of his fur. He turned around rather startled, until he heard the Arcinines words. He still felt a little uneasy around the braves, who could smite him instantly if they pleased.

Wheatley laid down at Equinox's level. "Hi! I'm Whealtey! A production of.... Um.....," he exclaimed, eyes glowing a bit as he wracked his memory for the people that genetically modified him. He suddenly forgot the subject. "I was created as a Intelligence Dampening Pokemon! I used to be the smartest and scrawniest of my litter, but now....," he he explained, shuddering, "I.... I don't know what I am..... Enough about me! Let's here about you!" His British accent was filled with legitimate kindness and wonder.

"Well Equinox, I have no intentions of hurting you. Keep that in mind." Solstice assured, probably not helping much. "Wheatley, I'll take care of the questions for now, thank you for your help." Solstice added.

"So, you are an Umbreon Ranilet by the looks of it, correct? How did you become a Ranilet? You must not have been a spawn from the Dark one if you have any feelings at all." The Espeon questioned trying to fit pieces together.

Wheatley nodded then stood up, his shoulder popping loudly, making him wince. It was from an old injury that still hurt. He stretched, joints poping all over, all from old injuries. He didn't know where to turn, fear gripping him as he realized the only place he could help now would make him panic attack again. He gulped and starred at the ground as he padded over to the Greninja and Braixen.

"Yes, you are correct. I'm merely an infected Pokemon. The Dark one wrangled up lots of Pokemon, and had them breed with the Darkspawn and infected them with a virus that affects the pigments in our skin. Making us technicly 'Ranilets'. Those infected, aren't trained for battle, they have little to no experience fighting, some are so young they can barely talk and yet you still slaughter us as we try too ask for assistance... The Dark Ones spawn, are stronger, faster, and more skilled, get trained, and get general respect in the Ranilet hierarchy." The Ranilet said blankly.

He sat down, his black fur rippling. He watched the Arcanine stretch, and leave. His Gaze then turned back to Solstice, unsure if he could leave, or if he had to stay.

Wheatley lifted his eyes slowly, then his eyes fell on the rock. His pupils grew small again, but this time he scampered up a tree and began shouting pleas of them to stop the tests, and that he was dumb now.

The Espeon saw his questioning gaze however she needed more information. "My, what an unfortunate situation. Equinox, come with me for a moment please." Solstice asked politely. Whether the 'Ranilet' was going to follow her or not, she was going to get him to her temple. The biggest question was hanging right over her head and she needed answers.

The Ranilet thought about running, but sighed tiredly and trudged behind Solstice. Equinox looked down as he saw the tower. He wasn't sure what the Brave was planning, but he hoped she wasn't leading him away to smite him.

"I'm not going to smite you. I just have a question that you can answer for me." Solstice said, reading the emotions of the Ranilet. After a few more feet the Espeon stopped. Near the temple of the Gradevoir Ranilets should not be able to pass a certain point. They won't be hurt if they get nearer to the temple, it is just simply... Impossible. "Ok, I need you to walk over there and pick up that pink flower right over there." She asked, pointing her tail to a flower over the 'border.'

Wheatley's cries slowly faded. He looked around to make sure no one was looking at him, then pressed the paw that had The Flower Mark on it against his temple, his right eye glowing. He scanned his surroundings. [litterally]

The Ranilet sniffed the border quickly, before testing it with his paw. He tried grabbing the flower, but he couldn't move past the border. He groaned unhappily. He sat back down and grumbled some more. "There, can I go now. Obviously I'm not special." He said quietly. He didn't even notice the glowing pink lotus on his paw.

"Not special huh? I would think otherwise. Take a look on your paw Equinox." Mused Solstice as she gave a small smile. The Espeon was glad she didn't just let it go and leave her questions unanswered. "Well, you are traveling with us. So come on! We need to help Kit and Granger out. Also I would love to see where the Sylveon from earlier ran off to." Solstice noted as she flicked her tail in motion for the Umbreon to follow.

Wheatley didn't hear Solstice, lifting his left front leg, a hologram coming out of the pad. He read the paragraph from the hologram silently, right eye still glowing.

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!" He squeaked rapidly! He didn't want to be associated with the slaying of innocent 'Ranilets'.

"Get off get off get off get off! GET OFF!" He said on the verge of tears as he dragged his paw in the dust futile as he tried to get rid of the mark. He didn't want to be special.

"Some Ranilets aren't innocent. They truly want to kill us." Solstice tried explaining in a soft voice next to the upset Umbreon. "You would be a great help to us! You could help us avoid harming the innocent ones because you would know the difference! Please calm down..." Solstice's plea echoed throughout the small mountain's peaceful atmosphere.

The Umbreon sat up rather quickly, and was completely still. "It's too late. They are coming." He said ominously as his eyes stared blankly, as if he was in a trance. His head turned 90 degrees slowly, pointing towards the valley. Large clouds of mist rolled into the valley.

Kit ran faster, pounding toward what now looked like a temple. She slowly lost her energy, her power beginning to fade away, but stayed focused on getting to the temple as fast as possible. As she finally reached it she could barely breathe, realising that she had something sharp in her. She pulled it out and threw it in the ground, ignoring the pain and placing Granger on the ground. She made a bandage out of some grass and leaves, hoping it was thick enough, and with the help of one last Psychic took the rock out and threw it into the distance. She put the bandage on him, feeling something warm run down her leg. There was blood coming from her wound. Shaking, she walked over to begin making another bandage but halfway through she collapsed, grinding her teeth and trying not to scream.
For Arceus' sake, why do I always end up putting myself in situations like this....

Wheatley was shocked by the blue electricity again, but this time he didn't ignore it. He snarled gently, "Ya ya, I'm on it!" The hologram began glitching out an his left arm spazed out. He snarled and his eye stopped glowing, the hologram vanished, and he set his paw down, and it slowly stopped spazzing.

"what happened to him?" a voice said. A Grovyle was looming over the two injured Pokemon from a tree branch. It had a scarf made out of blue felt. It hopped down and looked at Granger. "Granger... how did this happen?" The Grovyle turned away from his friend silently. "We need you..."

He noticed everyone was at the temple, so he dashed over. He gasped in amazement. "Woah...... Wh-what do you worship?" He asked, turning to Solstice. He truly had no idea about the Braves or the flowers or anything, he barely even knew Pokemon from other regions than his own, for he was born and bred to be modified and had never seen the sun until about a month ago.