• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Seven Braves of the Flower

At the sight of Kit approaching, Wheatley flicked his tail in what seemed like either jealousy or disgust and looked away. His face showed a small bit of anger, but mostly embarrassment, face hot and redder than an Autum leaf. He shook this away and picked up the dog tag again, smiling faintly at the image.

Kit felt a little bad when she saw Wheatley and avoided him, making her feel even worse. When she noticed Granger heading toward the temple as well her face turned pink and she walked off again at a quick pace, not even knowing where she was going, just further into the temple.

Wheatley padded behind Kit, reaching out and tapping her shoulder. "Kit, I'm sorry the way I acted. My..... My program and creators made sure no love was shown to me. When they died, I.....," he explained, blushing heavily but starring off dreamily,"I met the most dynamite gal. She was a brown furred Espeon, genetically moddified like me. I still have her picture here. I..... I wish I could take back what I did to her...." He seemed on the verge of tears, holding the photo for Kit to see. Sure enough, it was a photo of a spunky looking brown furred Espeon, giving a playful look at the camera. She wore an orange sweatshirt tied around her waist. CHELL was written in Sharpie at the bottom.

Sparky was lost...again. "I'm so stupid, I can't find temple?" He sarted pacing on wheat to do. "Um, if I.....no." He sighed. "What can I do?" He kept asking himself. "They could probably do better without me, surviving alone is what I've done since I left from the Caring, I can still do it."

The Ranilet nodded and edged a little closer to Solstice, he wondered where the Ranilet Shocktroops were. The Temple shook as troops began to march there way up the hill. He nearly panicked and shrieked, but stopped himself

Kit flinched, whipping her head around. She was still pink all the way across her face.
"Oh, I.....uh, n-no, it's my fault....huh?"
She looked down at the picture.
".....I think....I know her.....I've seen her before..."
Her face instantly changed from embarrassed to surprised.
"When did you meet her?"

Wheatley immediately perked. "R-really?! Well..... I have no clue. I uh..... I sort of.... The humans who made me put a chip in my brain. I helped her escape the facility, but in order to do that I had to take control. When I did, the humans activated my chip and controlled me. They made me betray her..... And I had come to love her....," he admitted, blushing, "She made it back to me, and..... Long story short, we ended up on the moon, and she was wearing a helmet. I explained, but I was near death. She forgave me and gave me her helmet, passing out. I tried to drag her back the way we came.... But a foul Pokemon, the reason I was made, the one who was in control of the whole facility..... Knocked me away and dragged her back through and closed the way. I orbited our planet for about two years, surviving only on a gas the helmet deposited that filled my stomach. Then, an astronaut found me and sent me back to the facility. She..... Chell was gone, left about an hour after she was brought back in. That foul Pokemon ejected me into the wilderness about two months ago, and I still have no idea how to hunt." He scowled at the dog tag as he closed it, the front saying: Wheatley
Security Number 1989579
Intelligence Dampening Sphere
If found, please return to Aperture Science

"So you're the Wheatley that Chell told me about...."
A slight smile appeared on Kit's face.
"She only ever had good things to say about you...she found me in the forest one day after my mother disappeared...I was still a young Fennekin so she took care of me for a while. But one day there was a storm and I lost sight of her...and then a couple days later I found a note that said she was going off to find you, Wheatley. I was mostly happy, that she wanted to go find her friend, but...then I was alone again...until I met all of you."
Tears appeared in Kit's eyes, but she continued to smile.
"I'm glad she found you. 'Cause I think she loved you too, even though you betrayed her. I don't think that ever mattered to her one bit..."
She let a tear fall.
"I miss her..."

Wheatley smiled hugely. "Ah! She forgave me! AND she loves me back!" He shouted, "Thank you! I think your my new best friend! We should look for her together after we save the world!" He hugged Kit, rather happy. He released after a moment. "I have so many questions I meant to ask her, but now I can ask you! What's snow? What's it like? What is real food like? What's sand?" He asked, rather curious about the world.

"Whoa, whoa, too many questions!" Kit said nervously, a grin on her face.
"You see, snow is cold white stuff that is on the ground sometimes during Winter....."
Kit continued to explain and answer all of Wheatley's questions.

Wheatley's eyes grew wider with each answer. He jumped up and down repeatedly when she finished. "That's bloody brilliant!" He exclaimed in his British-Southern accent. He suddenly froze, the fur along his spine standing up. His pupils got tiny. His fur smoothed after a few seconds, his pupils growing.

The Ranilet flitted around the temple before walking outside to see Wheatley. He saw Kit and sat down beside them. Being a runt, and socially awkward, he didn't know how to start a conversation.

Kit was still a little nervous around the Ranilet, but decided to stay calm--until her stomach growled again.
"Oh, he he....Guess I'll go eat something..."
Kit walked back to the main hall, looking for Solstice.
"Hey, there you are!! Where can you eat around here?"

Wheatley smiled and nodded good bye. His gaze grew distant as he began thinking. "What does meat taste like? What are humans, kind humans like?" He asked no one in particular.

"I'll... Leave, since I'm obviously not wanted here." He said Shamefully as he scampered back into the Forrest. His stomach growled as he walked. He hadn't eaten anything in a while.

"Yaah!!"
Kit's fur bristled when Granger suddenly appeared, but she looked down and blushed when she realized it was him.
"Oh.... um, hi Granger...."
Her flower mark began to glow a dark pink.
Does this thing have a specific glow for all of my emotions??

"Really? I was... looking for her too... I'm pretty sure she's that way..." Kit said, pointing toward she'd seen her earlier.
"I was wondering where the kitchen was... do you know?"

"Me? I'm right here." Announced Solstice as she padded out of the sunlit room. She thought the kitchen concept was funny and smiled. "For food, look outside. We don't bake anything, we just eat pure berries and plants." She reported. Then Solstice grinned again. "Oh come on! I survived my whole life like this, you can do it for a while."

Wheatley cocked his head, confused by the word 'kitchen.' He padded outside, glad he wouldn't have to avoid sunlight anymore. He heaved a happy sigh and sat in the moon light, inspecting the flower mark on his paw. He looked at the forest after a few seconds, setting his paw down. "Wow....," he gasped, looking at the moon.

"Good." Granger said. "Now I remember why I'm here in the first place. We need you, Solstice." The warrior chose to explain. "Where I come from, there is a shadow that attacks Pokemon every night. We believe a holy priest can dispel it, and I was chosen for the mission. The flower was a coincidence, but for the fate of dozens, I require your aid."

Kit nodded, going out to find Berries. She blushed a little when she had an idea and went into the forest. Her flower mark glowed in the dark like a flashlight so she could see. Kit found a bush with lots of Berries and grabbed almost all of them, putting them into a small bag she made out of leaves and twigs. She rushed off back to the temple and stood there for a second, smiling to herself yet trying to hold it back at the same time.

Wheatley seemed rather tired, struggling to sit up. "What..... Is this feeling..... My muscles are..... Hard to move...," he muttered before yawning a toothy yawn. He laid down, resting his head on his paws.

"Would the mission be too much of a sidetrack? Saving the continent is a bit higher up in the priority list than saving a few dozen. I'm not saying that your colony is unimportant, just a little lower on the list." Solstice said cautiously. Of course she would love to save the Greninja's friends and family but the continent is a tad more important.

"You don't understand." Granger said. "My village is the seal on the Dark One. If the people fall, the village falls, and the darkness is restored to full power. Only me and my friends have kept it safe this long, and soon even that won't be enough. If the village falls, the WORLD is doomed."

"My my, so your village is located on the Darkness strait?" Solstice's eyes grew wide. She knew that at one point she would have to cross the Darkness Strait to get to the land of the Dark one, but she didn't think of any other problems standing in her way. "I agree to help. If you will, gather everyone up. I need to have one last moment to myself." She flicked her tail in dismissal and padded into the temple yet again. "Oh. I am also a fortune teller. Your future may hold lots of happy times with fire." She added before the Espeon was compeltely submerged in the temple.

The Greninja was confused. He had never liked fire, unlike Monferno. He jumped off, heading back to the entrance of the temple. "I will meet you at the entrance!" he said.

Wheatley had drifted off to sleep, but soon awoke and shouted, "AHHH! DONT CRUSH ME!" He frantically looked around at his surroundings, sighing to see he was safe. He sat back down, letting the coolness of night ruffle his fur.

This behavior earned him a look from Granger. The frog then turned back to his own solitude. How ironic I should bear a flower... after what happened with Ruclus.

Wheatley padded tiredly to Granger, ignoring his gaze and staring at the ground. He lifted his gaze skyward and gasped. "That's what the stars look like when your on the planet. Hm. Look better in space," he remarked. He opened his dog tag, smiling at the photo of Chell. Soon. We'll see each other again. I'll make sure there is cake this time!

Noticing Granger at the entrance, Kit walked up and offered him a Berry with a slight blush.
"Want something to eat?"
She had heard bits and parts of the conversation, something about a village and the world in danger. But she also heard something about happiness with fire... did that mean her? Of course, it could have meant Wheatley, but she wasn't sure.

Wheatley closed the dog tag, tail thumping slightly at the sight of Kit. He greeted her the way his mother taught him before he was taken from her; a gentle, friendly nuzzle. He stood and stretched, thinking they might want to talk in private.

"Oh, uh... thanks." he said, accepting the gift. "You're really nice. Why?" He legitimately wondered the question. Most Pokemon had at least SOME hatred or darkness. This girl, however, seemed completely pure.

"Well, someone told me, when I was little, that you should be nice to everyone you meet, even if they're not nice back. It's a little hard, since most Pokémon have been so cold-hearted lately, but you... and everyone else here is so nice to me.... it's been a really long time since I've had friends. And plus.... well......"
Kit paused for a moment, looking at Granger through the corner of her eye nervously and blushed.
"..... I kind of like you.... Granger......"
Her face grew warm and she felt all tingly inside for a moment, as if there were butterflies in her stomach.

The Ranilet felt slightly Lithe, as he watche Kit and Granger. He stalked off after Solstice into the temple.he made his way into the darkened tunnels and felt completely at home. He had to keep watching solstices pink fur as not to get lost.

Kit blushed even more at Granger's reaction, slightly startled. The butterflies came back and she looked down at the ground, her heart beating fast for a moment. Had she done the right thing?
"U-um.... s-sorry if I surprised you..." She managed to say.