• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whistles innocently:angel:
tumblr_nm3bw3v9ll1u7qqzwo1_400.gif

Oh and their aren't any fangs left on the corpse Arrow and Lin stripped everything with any use.

Still waiting for a little more time with Lin she has to start the processes of treating the hide and making some weapos out of the bone plus fletching. Also travel time to her lair.

I think Floyd and Lilly might be ok without, then again maybe not. Both groups might have heard his fall which might make for an interesting meet up. Then lets see who Shade decides to track The Dr. or Cassie>:D

Okay so my post is up, I apologize if it reads odd, It seemed like there were multiple different conversations going on simultaneously and it made me a little confused so I think I addressed them correctly haha

So should I wait for Mina's rebuttal?:? I'm thinking in my next post I'm going to have Damian see if shes ready to start moving onward since proof seems to be the only way to get through to Delilah:@ Of course she'll probably just say it's some other red headed corpse and it's mauled Pidgeot right, speaking of which they didnt eat the entirety of the two did they?

Mina just looked at Damien and the two exchanged that wordless stare. Mina just shrugged, "let her have her teddy big brother if it helps her with the pain." The Mina stopped and her eyes widened, "teddy is gone...., teddy is gone...., I don't want to remember....." She placed both hands over her face, "No... No... I don't want to remember teddy is gone. Their dead, both of them and I am alone." She crouched on the ground crying uncontrollably.
Euh... what just happened all of a sudden?

The teddy bear was a psychological coping mechanism although an avoidance one at that. Mina never dealt with their deaths and how she is a 12 year old girl alone in the world except for a pokemon thus the childish nature.

Yes I got that, but why the sudden breakdown now? She's noticed before that the teddy was gone, several times. She was even made to remember her parents several times before.

I need to look back at what happened with Alex's bones. I'm pretty sure Shade buried them, but I forgot id he put up any sort of rock monument or such.

Also need to see if the little campsite Cassie and Shade set up was in the same area they found Alex.

P.S. I plan on having the whole Alex quest line end soon. Delilah's gonna work some stuff out then be back to normal...well, normal for her.

Wow PentheWonderful, you have simply outdone yourself. I was fully prepared for Salem to be roughly shoved awake and scolded for bursting her privacy bubble, and I would have had a response ready for that. But this? This masterpiece of flowing storytelling going from a dark past to bright present, and ending with lighter promises for the future. I'm not even going to try to match that. Let's just see what 'll happen next...

Gerald? I think you're up. :D

I need to look back at what happened with Alex's bones. I'm pretty sure Shade buried them, but I forgot id he put up any sort of rock monument or such.

Also need to see if the little campsite Cassie and Shade set up was in the same area they found Alex.
I can be of assistance. :)
If I recall, we didn't build any indicators for the grave, but they were found in the same area Shade and Cassie built their camp. It was already quite an ideal spot, so they didn't bother searching around for another.

If you do find it, you should find it in ruins, but it's still salvageable for use. There's still the storage unit, shelter, and fence. Also Cassie's boots. :p

Wow PentheWonderful, you have simply outdone yourself. I was fully prepared for Salem to be roughly shoved awake and scolded for bursting her privacy bubble, and I would have had a response ready for that. But this? This masterpiece of flowing storytelling going from a dark past to bright present, and ending with lighter promises for the future. I'm not even going to try to match that. Let's just see what 'll happen next...
Thank you kindly Ny, the response took me the whole entire day, but it was definitely worth it. :)
I know Cassie's background has been sorted of ambiguous to most here, so I decided to shed some light on that and explain a little bit about why she's the way she is. And why Mathew freaks her out so much. I just hope it wasn't too much and too boring of a read for everyone else.