• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need a mental image of a Beedrill squinting?
DXagBgM.png

Why did I waste my time on this

Do beedrill have eyelids? lol, sorry, nitpicking, but the thought of a beedrill trying to squint made me laugh
Yeah, wasn't sure about that one. I looked up images from the anime and they can still show expression with their eyes somehow lol

Maybe not eyeslids, it's a lot creepier when you think about, but Beedrill squishes it's entire eyeball :p
Just look at Chrocey's signature :D
That's pretty much what I was going off of as well xD

Need a mental image of a Beedrill squinting?
DXagBgM.png

Why did I waste my time on this

...I love you.

Also Astral feel free to throw a Metapod or Weedle or some other not very threatening Pokemon at Gerald and Megan. Just to spoil the..."tension".

Or a threatening Pokemon, if you feel like really ruining them.

Dude what is wrong with you? At the very least let us have breakfast first! Besides, we're protected with the Lure Station! Right? I mean... right?

How long did the Salem and Pen scene take anyway Icly so I can get an idea on the timing for Lin.
Maybe fifteen minutes? Since Salem managed to fall asleep, it's only fair he got a decent nap time after all the work he had to do. I'd say ten minutes while the conversation and the walk back took five minutes.

Also can I just say I love how clumsy Megan is? This song is perfect for her.

I feel as though I've missed something crucial, is nevashi a woman or is there someone else? I went to go back and look at the coins because I thought they'd be nifty but nevashI isn't on em

I feel as though I've missed something crucial, is nevashi a woman or is there someone else? I went to go back and look at the coins because I thought they'd be nifty but nevashI isn't on em
Yeah, he's a he. I was just going off of how in his dream sequence someone mistook him for a girl, which made me believe that he had more of a feminine physique.

Loziana may I just point out that I'm quite impressed and thoroughly pleased by your string of entries just now?
I am really liking how we get to see Aidinia's character reaffirmed here. When there's a Pokemon or person in need of assistance she's undeterred and won't be distracted by anything. Great job.

Apologies for not having a post up. I was going to finish it last night, but...I fell asleep. Go figure.

And of course, I have things to do for half the day. Fingers crossed, I'll get it up later today. Sorry for the holdup :'|

Apologies for not having a post up. I was going to finish it last night, but...I fell asleep. Go figure.

And of course, I have things to do for half the day. Fingers crossed, I'll get it up later today. Sorry for the holdup :'|

*Puts away the pitchfork, and quenches the torch in a nearby water bucket.*

"Alright people, false alarm, you can all go back to your homes now, ye sorry I know, thanks for coming y'all!"