• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
Miss Meow pawed at Icarus' fluff and asked him if he was alright in a sweet voice, one that wasn't very familiar to him. "U-uh... Miss Meow? I-is there something on my neck? O-other than the pendant, I mean." He said, his gaze darting everywhere but down at the Glameow. "W-what is going on?"

Olivia steamed even more than previously. "Oh my Arceus it's a love triangle, this is a great day." She muttered, giggling to herself.

Violet yawned as she watched Missy talk to Icarus like he was in danger. 'Really Missy? We're not dating, the only way you'll get me jealous is if you....how do I get jealous? oh well, I don't know myself well....' Violet had a miniture battle with herself in her head.

'Oh, she's trying to get me jealous, alright, I'll follow your lead Miss Tuffets' Violet thought, then smirked inwardly before rushing up to the two and faking a worried expression. "Icarus are you alright?" She asked in a 'worried' tone, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Okay, what is happening right now? Like, we were going to the salon, and now we are doing... whatever the heck this is." Icarus exclaimed, extremely confused. "Why are you two doing this? Where in the world is Syvery!?"

What is going on here, Icarus thought in confusion, like, I'm not in any immediate danger... unless they know something I don't! Bah! Who am I kidding... so then why are they doing this to me?

"Uh, so. The, uh, hehe... the salon? Do you still want to... go... to the salon?" Icarus said, slightly distracted. He could've sworn he saw a little Eevee tail from behind a pillar, but he wasn't sure. He looked at Olivia, and she knew exactly what to do.

Giggling like a stereotypical schoolgirl, she walked over to the pillar. "Uh, like, if you're that Cindy girl, can you come out? Your 'father' is worried about you, hehe." She said, emphasizing the word father with sarcasm galore.

Violet glared at Icarus 'Dummy! Miss Meow is trying to get me jealous of her and you being close! Don't you get it?! Just play along!' She screamed in Icarus' mind, obviously using telepathy to do so. Violet rolled her eyes and sat down. "Please tell me your alright?" She asked, sending a sneaky wink at the Flareon.

Syvery tilted her head slightly, not knowing what was happening. She perked up her ears and was confused. 'What father is she talking about?' Siver thought to herself. She quickly darted away from her hiding spot and silently made her way past Pokemon with couches and chairs, one of the only ways she could move undetected. After what felt like ages, she made her way to a map of the whole resort. Her stomach growled loudly, allowing Syvery to realize that she didn't even have breakfeast yet. Quietly making her way to the dinning area, she was greeted with empty trays and a ton of Pokemon. Instinctively she turned the other way but stopped, due to the protests in her head. She decided to wait in the corner of the hallway for the pokemon to leave.

Last edited:
Luna made her way back to the main area until she saw something out of the corner of her eye. A lone Eevee. She looked back and smiled. "Hello little one! Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked sweetly.

Oh. M'kay. This is weird, but I gotcha.

"Oh, Vio. I'm so glad you're here," he said, using an overly exaggerated tone, "I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here!"

A couple of Pokemon who had been watching gagged in disgust, but were waved off by Olivia, who was one step away from foaming at the mouth. She herself chose to hide under the tablecloth to not be a crazy fangirl like her friend was. Icarus made a swooning motion with his front paw as he continued. "Oh, Vio! Thank Arceus! You don't know how much I've been wanting to see you, you simply don't understand!"

Too much? Not enough? I'm not actor, but I can try. Icarus thought playfully, hoping Violet's telepathy was still in progress.

'To get Miss Meow's plan resort-wide, it's purrfect~' Violet replied through telepathy. "Understand what?" Violet easily faked her curiosity, gently shoving Missy out if the way so she thought Violet was agitated/jealous. Violet smiled inwardly, knowing her acting skills were the top, how do you think she managed to get Wilson to take her for frequent checkups at the Centre?

"Vio, I missed you. Those moments in the dark were of the purest agony. Oh Vio, never leave me again!" Icarus said as he fell forwards and caught himself, using Violet as a sort of crutch.

I don't know what "plan" this is, but I hope this worked. I feel like I won't ever live it down if it doesn't work. He jested in his mind.

Icarus didn't understand what this plan was that Violet had mentioned, but he was having fun... though it was entirely possible that he was making a fool of himself, as a bunch of Pokemon who were watching this spectacle were laughing, pointing, and gagging at them. He wondered what the others thought of this scene. Naya, Helia, Honolulu and her group. Either they were pulling an Olivia, or being one with the rest of the crowd. Or the third, more favorable option: They didn't even know anything was happening. Icarus internally sighed as he continued to pull Violet tighter, closer to him for effect.

Meanwhile, Helia stepped out from the sauna, toweled up and freshly showered, as she spotted Icarus, Vio, Naya, and Miss Meow all at it again. A crowd had gathered around the two lovebirds, and Helia sauntered up, completely oblivious.

"Hiya. Thought I'd sit the wild Zangoose chase out this time around, turns out I have a habit of scaring away the kiddos." She had just noticed the crowd around them, and the distinct theatrical aspects in Icarus's tone as she spoke, pleased as punch and still clueless. "Who're your pals here? And what's with the bad stage performance you got going on? I thought that was my thing."

Violet smiled inwardly 'Shut up, it will work, just don't be too over dramatic you big faker!' Violet laughed Telepathically in Icarus' mind. Violet smiled sweetly "I'll never leave you ever again!" Violet exclaimed, pulling Icarus into a hug.

'To be honest, this wasn't what I was going for but- also, your acting skills is SUPER freaking bad, I'll teach you some time, anyways, try acting like you got hit with a love potion and saw Missy first, fake falling in love with her and then I'll do my part'
Violet was feeling a bit uncomfortable, but didn't really mind it.

'What are you two up to?' Orion used Telepathy on both of them. First asking Violet and then Icarus. Flicker was on her back roaring with laughter. The Pyroar easily saw that it was just an act. Honolulu and Toli just stared. Spectre was still nowhere to be seen.

Wow. Okay. That's rude. I thought I was doing somewhat decent for my first time acting... improv acting... in front of actual people oh Arceus, Vio I might faint. He thought to Violet. He hadn't noticed there was another telepathic Pokemon in his mind.

"Violet, you know," Icarus said, his attitude shifting suddenly as he got up slowly, "you really are a good friend." He felt a pang of pain in his heart as he used Violet's actual name rather than her nickname. Swiftly, he turned to face Miss Meow. "Now, where were we?"

He brushed his tail in Violet's face, trying to make it look like he wanted her to leave. "Miss Meow... can I call you Missy? Or is there... something else you want me to call you?" He said, with a newfound, almost seductive charm. "M'lady? My love? My light, my everything?" He rushed to her side, being careful not to body check her with his fluff.

Gasps resounded throughout the crowd, as did chatter of disbelief and confusion. Oh brother. This is a lot of people... I didn't see them all before... and if I keep thinking of them, then I'm seriously gonna pass out... uh... Icarus thought of a diversionary thought. Imagine Vio's orders as... Wilson's orders! That's the ticket.

'SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' this time Orion telepathically yelled at Icarus. Flicker continued laughing her head off. Honolulu and Toli were still staring, not knowing what to think.

'Purrrrrrfect, that's more like it! Keep it up!' Violet encouraged the Flareon in his mind.

Violet gasped and moved back, letting Icarus' tail fall to the ground. "Wait...your saying that...." Violet made tears form in her eyes as she faked a hurt expression and a hurt tone. She backed up slightly and let the fake tears stream down her face. "This is a joke, right?" She asked, looking at Icarus with sad, round eyes.

'All in the act, keep it together Icarus, think of it as a play....that Missy isn't in, try turning Missy into someone you love, like an illusion just in your eyes to make it better' Violet added in Icarus' mind.

'You are crazy, putting on a show like this.' Orion telepathically told Violet. Honolulu muttered "You two are nuts." Spectre floats in and sees Violet and Icarus's charade and shakes his head in dismay.

'Is this over yet? And are you done laughing?' Orion telepathically asked Flicker. Honolulu finally caught on and started giggling at the charade. Toli and Spectre looked on in dismay.

The crowd slowly grew as people left to go grab their friends.

"Aw, what's wrong? I thought we had something special, m'lady! Didn't we?" He tiptoed closer to Miss Meow as she backed up, taking one step for every one of hers. "I thought we were something special, aren't we?" He raised his eyebrows, struggling mentally not to break.

And then Hannah happened. She forced her way through the ever-expanding crowd and to the front, where the action was. She managed to push over an Aggron in her frustration. "What. Are you. Doing. With. My Icarus." She said, her fists shaking as she looked at the ground. Then, in an instant, Icarus was up in the air. "What. Are you doing. WITH HER?!" She yelled, shaking Icarus around.

Icarus didn't want to break character. Things were getting good, and now here she was. "Oh, my love, save me! Save me from the clutches of this Servine, please!" He called to Miss Meow in an attempt to continue his act.

Meanwhile, in Icarus' mind... OH MY ARCEUS I MIGHT DIE VIO WHAT DO I DO NOW?

"Hannah! Where the heck are you?!" Bella called from off in the distance, completely oblivious to the whole 'act' that was unfolding.

'If it gets bad, I'll step in, but great, your keeping yourself together'

Violet slowly slunk back and then dissappeared completely, due to the ghostly collar. "Bye-Bye...." Violet said in a sad tone, even though she couldn't be seen, she could still be heard.

"Oh my gods this is hilarious, I wish I had a camera." Honolulu said. Flicker had finally stopped laughing. Orion used teleport to get in a position so he could fend off the Servine if he had to. Toli ran to join the Gallade.

Gasps and chatter resounded even louder as Hannah angrily stepped forward, her grip on Icarus tightening. More gasps echoed as Violet, a fire type, suddenly vanished, something attributed to ghost types.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" Hannah shrieked, shaking Icarus wildly, but not really trying to hurt him.

"My love, Missy, please! I don't know how much longer I have! Please rescue me! I'll do anything, anything at all!" Icarus called out in a voice reminiscent of a prince in distress, a shift from the normal damsel in distress role.

"QUIT CALLING HER THAT! IT'S GROSS, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED VIOLET!" Hannah yelled once more, motioning to throw Icarus.

"I don't know what you're talking about. My heart has been set on the loveliest gal in the world, and that is my Missy." Icarus said, trying very hard to sound defensive, and not absolutely terrified for his life. Contrary to most situations, he kept his composure quite well, probably because he knew Violet had his back if things got hairy. Even so, there still existed the thought that if she wanted to, all Hannah had to do was throw him hard enough, and it was over.

*Kling, Klang*
Syvery's Ears perked and turned towards the Buffet. The fresh food had come! All of the Pokemon had also moved down the hall way into a larger area to watch some kind of show. Syvery quickly made her way to the tables, jumping up onto the counter. There was literally everything she could possibly need. There were self cooking stations ingredients, berry galore, and best of all, decorations! She quickly grabbed a tray, placing berries, flour, sugar, some normal chicken eggs, and some salt. She used her nose to push the tray to one of the cooking stations, which the smell of the ingredients alone could make one drool. She started mashing Mago, Oran, and Iapapa Berries. Then, she cracked the eggs into the bowl and combinded some flour and yeast together before pouring it into the egg bowl, creating a light colored dough, just slightly darker then her fur. She created little buns and filled it with the mashed berries. She then pushed the tray over to the ovens that were insanely advanced. They could cook 50 times faster then usual ovens and will automatically deliver your creations to your room! The buttons even made a nice little bell noise when you pushed them. Syvery heard Pokemon returning back to the buffet, due to this show seeming to lose intrest. Syvery quickly pushed the dirty tray into a garbage can and started stealthy making her way back down the hallway towards her room. When she arrived at the room, she jumped up to twist the knob to only be utterly rejected. "Oh right.. I dont have the key.." Syvery sighed with great sadness and decided to go look for a way to get the keys without having to stand in public. She started walking around for a way to find a way to unlock the door until she heard something happening very close. Curiosity got the better of her and she walked over until she was watching what was going on.. Of course under a couch.
(OOC: @Kitsune477 Is this okay?)

Last edited:
Violet watched quietly as she sat down next to Hannah, really to grab Icarus if needed. "I-I can't belive you!" Violet cried and went dead silent after that. She went and sat beside the weeping Missy and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You will pay" She said demonically.

(@~:Mist:~, Violet is totally invisible, everything that is on her body is invisible and she is basically just air, you can walk through her)

Okay I've seen enough. Honolulu used Water Gun then added Aurora Beam to it. It was a move she had been preparing for the showcase. It caused a bit of snow to fall slowly to the ground thanks to her combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially, Helia had to hold her mouth shut to keep from cackling, but things were slowly growing serious again. Her new protectee was on the ground, and unless she was a really, really good actor, which didn't seem all that likely, she was crying. She cleared her throat, harsh and rough, stomping to the crowd while mustering all the authority she could. She donned her flowing tunic like a stranger in the night, and declared with a deep, commanding voice for all to hear.

"Halt. I am the certified bodyguard of Miss Meow, and any intended or unintended harm to her, physical or emotional, shall not be tolerated." She shot a wink to the nearby Vio, only half-pretending this time around. It was apparently snowing now, and the one Servine who'd been foaming at the mouth over Icarus had slumped to the ground, seemingly unconscious. Helia took a slight bow towards Missy in an act of comfort.

"M'lady, now what exactly—" She opened her eyes, meeting with Missy's, and an intense shifting shade of purple cut off her words and all her thoughts as she stumbled, falling to the ground and out cold.

What.

Naya had joined the group of watchers, eyes wide, confused out of her mind as to why any of this was happening. That is, until she got the picture. Wow. They're super good actors! she thought, smiling small enough to not attract attention from the unknowing Pokemon around her.

Meanwhile, a Butterfree joined the group, hood over his antennae. He spotted a familiar Persian and flew up to her. "Hey. What's happenin' here?" he asked, still confused.

Naya looked over. "Oh, hi, Freedom! Let me explain..."

She whispered very quietly to the Bug-type what she knew was going on in front of her. Freedom understood after the explanation, chuckling as he watched the play before him. Dang.

Wait.

"Helia!?" Naya called, running over to the passed-out Braxien. "Oh jeez! Is she okay!?" She frantically looked over all the Pokemon in the group. "Help, anyone!" Why do these things always have to happen? Where's the nurse when you need her?

Freedom watched from his spot, unsure if this was part of the act or not. "Uh..."

Syvery watched the Butterfree call help, but she couldn't. Syvery quickly ran back to the buffet, quickly attempting to grab a chesto and Mago berry. She squeezed the juices into a bottle and filled the rest with ice cold water. Shaking the bottle, she ran back as quickly as possible. She quickly went back under the couch and rolled the chilled juices towards the Butterfree. She then sat back and observed before seeing water quickly spray the Braixen. Syvery winced at the thought of getting a face full of water. Sighing in hunger, she continued to scan her eyes around the room, looking for some way of getting keys into her room.

Oh no.

Oh no oh no things are happening what did we do!?

Things slowly escalated from a playful act to something horrible. Helia just fell straight to the ground, people were losing their minds... and Hannah was asleep. Oh no.

"Ah!"

As Hannah fell into the Hypnosis alongside Helia, the grip of her vines faded until they were no more. Icarus fell from up high, directly onto the ground.

This time it was my fault. I messed up bad. Did Syvery see? Is Vio still there? What have we done...

Syvery felt pain from watching it. "Use the bottle!" She shouted before muting herself with her own tail. She looked over to the Flareon and said quietly, "It has Chesto Berries for waking them up and Mago berries to get rid of the bad taste and restore health.." She quickly felt scared and retreated back under the couch. She then realized that the Flareon looked hurt. No.. Not physically but mentally. Syvery slowly approached him and looked in his eyes, tilting her head as innocently as possible, trying to cheer him up. "He probably knows more about these Pokemon then she did so If he also went down like they did..." She shook her head to clear her thoughts.

Helia was at sea, watching the spectacle below from the ship's crow's nest. Marcel and Dune were at it again, while the Pokemon portion of the crew shied awkwardly away from the situation.

"You really expect us to just up and go with a wave of your hand, running in to die like cannon fodder, don't you? Well guess what?" The man jabbed her trainer hard in the chest, and the Pyroar that stood obediently by her heels growled menacingly up at him. "You may end up with your name in the newspaper, but we sure as hell won't. We have families Marcel, and we're gonna end up dead just because our captain fell in love with the spotlight."

She smacked his hand away in rebuttal. "This has nothing to do with that and you damn well better know it. We practically have an army Dune, if anyone can fight back, it's us." She stole a glance up at Helia, and she scrunched further down into the crow's nest. "But you wouldn't care about that. Go ahead, waste your whole life stealing candlesticks and pocket change, and get the hell off of my boat."

The two had been friends forever. They wouldn't end that over something like this, right? What about Kaia? Where would she stand? They—

A spray of water came from nowhere, hitting Helia hard in the face as she was jarred from her dreams, still thoroughly unconscious.

Last edited:
Oh dang. It's real.

Freedom's bug-eyes widened as he flew over to the small group that had crowded closer to the Braixen. "I'll go find the nurse, okay?"

Naya looked up at her recently-made friend. "Thanks, Freedom. Hurry back."

The Butterfree nodded, heading back towards the main lobby. Once he arrived, he approached the Klefki at the front desk. "Where's the nurse? We need her."

Nurse Abigail called Freedom from behind. "I'm here! What's wrong?"

"I'll show you. C'mon."

Freedom led the Audino nurse to the scene. She hurried over to Helia, kneeling down in front of her. "What happened here? How did this happen?"

The Persian next to Abigail tried to explain the problem, but couldn't get the whole story. She turned to Missy, seeing her current condition. Placing a paw on her back, she tried to stop the tears from falling. "Hey, there's no need to cry. You didn't mean to do this. It was an accident."

Helia was down. Flicker was down. Hannah was down. Nurse Abigail was absolutely nowhere. What chaos have Icarus and Violet created?

Icarus punched the ground, unable to get up after being dropped and shaken around so much. He wanted to yell into the sky. It wasn't funny anymore. What did they do? What did he do? Why?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this, I'm so sorry everyone... It was back to the mental prison of guilt for Icarus.

"Whoa, Flareon, no need to beat yourself up over this. The nurse's right here," Freedom turned to Icarus, nodding in the direction of Abigail, who now looked over all three of the passed-out Pokemon. She looked up when she heard the word 'nurse'.

"Please, Icarus, don't freak out! I'm here and helping as best I can!"

(Someone else can take over as Abigail, if you wanna.)

"You don't understand!" Icarus barked at the Butterfree.

In a rage, Icarus tried to get up, but he failed. Instead, he punched the ground again.

Why? Why does this happen around me!? Why is it always my fault!? What did I do to deserve this!?

"It isn't fair! Every! Single! Time! Why?!" Icarus growled, punching the ground after every pause in his speaking.

"Icarus, calm yourself, you'll hurt yourself even more! Where are my potions?!" Nurse Abigail searched through her bag, looked around, and realized that she didn't have any potions handy anymore. "Gah! I'll be back, uh... You! Butterfree! Make sure nobody else gets hurt!" She ordered as she took off towards the staff room.

Icarus growled in frustration, punching the ground one last time before things started getting dark in his field of vision. He looked around in the crowd of Pokemon for anyone who could've done something. His eyes locked with a Watchog, and almost immediately afterwards, Icarus too fell into a deep sleep.

Freedom backed up a bit in midair when Icarus snapped, but he didn't truly feel fear until he, too, passed out. The Butterfree turned to the group around Helia, Hannah, and Flicker. "Uh... That wasn't me."

Naya looked up at him in confusion, noticing he was pointing at something. Looking over, she saw the Flareon's body. "Now there's four unconscious Pokemon!? What are we going to tell Nurse Abigail!?"

"That it wasn't me, for starters."

In a little frenzy, the Persian sprang from her spot, running in circles around the crowd. "Awww, what to do, what to do, what to do!? Oh, jeez... This is anything but relaxing! I'm not prepared for this! I have no idea how to help!" She soon sat back in her original spot, panting slightly. "Why...?"

Freedom merely watched Naya's sort-of mental breakdown, beginning to chuckle before catching himself. "Nope. Not this time," he mumbled almost silently.

'Vio where are you? Now would be a good time to show yourself again.' Orion used Telepathy to talk to Violet. Meanwhile Spectre the Mismagius had somehow managed to fall asleep while floating. Toli used Thundershock to wake him up. "I'm up. I'm up." the Mismagius yelped.

Syvery quickly got up and grabbed the Iced Berry water he had for the Flareon later. She waited quietly for the Nurse to come back. When she did, Syvery backed up slightly watching quietly, observing her movements for futures use. When the Nurse Abigail finished, she sighed and said, "Are you with this Flareon?" Syvery looked around for a bit before she realized that the Nurse was talking to her. She nodded quietly, not saying anything.
"Take him back to your room and don't wake him up. He needs time to rest, I'm also pretty sure that he needs some time to calms down" Nurse Abigail packed up her medical gear and got up to leave, saying "Oh right, if anything else happens, just make sure to call me" Syvery gave a small frightened smile. *Not going to happen* She thought quietly before attempting to pull the Flareon towards the Hotel rooms. Pulling on the knob again, she realized that it was still locked. Panicking, she thought before realizing that if the Flareon really was part of Wilson's team, he must have a key! Once she had found it, she quickly unlocked the door and pulled the Flareon in. She attemted to pull the Flareon up the bed to no result. She tried using her head, which ended up having him land on her face and almost suffocating. After a long time, she pushed the Flareon up onto the bed and placed a sheet over the Flareon. Only then did Syvery truely realize how great the hotel rooms were. Spotting something on the table, she quickly made her way up. "It's my Pokepuffs!" She exclaimed. Smiling, she picked one up and placed it next to the Flareon on the countner and also left the Mago and Chesto Berry Mixed drink with it. After that, she started eating one of her own Pokepuff, savoring each and every bite. Once she finished, she yawned and curled up onto the chair beside the table and drifted off.