• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
"Hmmm, now that you mention it Naya, I really do like the idea of the question mark silhouette thing." She cast her arms towards Missy to emphasize her point.

"You've got the glamorous sheen of the beloved Miss Meow, smack dab center, and the equally esteemed floral-enthusiast coordinator, Naya." She pointed to Vio and Icarus, who stood side by side, and brought her fingers together. "You've got the star-crossed fire types in their flames of passion, and you've got the ever graceful, ever kindhearted Honolulu. You may or may not have the presence of the steadfast and impossibly loyal Luna." She held a hand out to the nearby Gardevoir in greeting with a nod, before finally ending the tangent by pointing to herself.

"And finally, you've got the mystery silhouette, donned in a cloak of arcane charm." Helia noticed the stares around her, and finally came down from her spiel, coughing awkwardly once as she replayed the spectacle in her head. "But yeah, whatever you gotta do you gotta do, picture or no picture. Also, dear Arceus, howsabout you all stop me if I ever do that again?"

Luna didn't know what to say after Helia spoke. She didn't even know what to feel. Embarrassment? Flattery? Joy? Confusion? Sadness? What? "...U-Uh...th-thank you...?" she finally spoke, her sweatdrop enough to fill a glass.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. We'll stop yo- did you say star-crossed?" Icarus asked, referring to Helia's little spiel about a fantastic poster.

Don't pass out don't pass out don't pass out.
He thought to himself as he felt himself getting dizzier. Part of his mind was slightly okay with the whole "star-crossed" idea, but the other part was... well, the part that showed on the surface. Nurse Abigail came running from the lobby area. "Holy cow, you guys again!? How many times am I gonna have to come back here within one day? Is Violet alright? The ba- oh, are you going to stop me again?"

Icarus shook his head, and allowed her to continue speaking. "The baby is fine, correct? From what Bella said, it was you that was harmed, and not Violet. Correct?"

Icarus nodded, sort of scared for the reactions of those nearby. There were already a couple of gasps from bystanders, but Icarus' worrying resided within the reactions of those he knew.

"I knew it." Honolulu whispered to Flicker. "I knew there was something about her scent that was familiar." she continued remembering a wild pregnant Ninetails and her mate that she befriended a an Eevee. I haven't seen them or their child in a long time thought the Vaporeon.

The Pokemon Syvery had heard went the other way. She let out a large sigh before she perked her ears to some kind of event going nearby. Quietly, she made her way, behind couches, under chairs, and behind pillars until she finally was able to watch everything under a couch. Scanning her eyes over the Pokemon, she felt slightly out of place. She went under the couch a little deeper before noticing the Flareon with a black tipped tail. She had half exited the couches safe area before truly realizing how many Pokemon there were. Syvery froze in terror and attempted to move, but she couldn't.
'Your in the open! You have to move!' Syvery was screaming in her mind, before quickly exiting the couch and scampering behind a pillar.
'Was I noticed? I was fast enough.. Right? How long was I out' Syvery peaked her head out behind the pillars, as she continued to watch everyone.

Helia did what she did best, interrupting the awkward silence with something possibly even more awkward as she elbowed her nearest Pokemon playfully in the side. "Well well, looks like Mr. Hearts-in-his-eyes had it in him after all, huh?"

As she spoke, she noticed the head of an Eevee peeping out from behind bevies of architecture. "Oh? Did I misinterpret the thing? I had the impression that someone was pregnant now, but there's your kid over there, isn't she?"

"What are you doing behind that pillar, little one?" Orion the Gallade gently asked the Eevee. Meanwhile, Spectre seemed neither phased nor surprised unlike Flicker who just stared with her mouth open. Neither of them said a word.

Luna sighed before turning her attention to the buffet area and.... "...They've refilled...! POKEPUFFS HERE I COME!!" she yelled before teleporting over to the food and to her joy, she was met with the sight of the delectable pastries, the scent of sweetness, frosting, sugar, and was it cake batter? It didn't matter. What mattered was that Luna was finally going to eat! She grabbed a plate and began piling it high with mostly minty green Pokepuffs as well as some occasional sweet pink and chocolaty mocha. Her face was the definition of glee as she floated over to an empty table and finally began stuffing her face with the treats. "Mmm!!! Ah! It's...It's heaven on my taste buds!" she exclaimed.

"They noticed me!" Syvery ran as fast as she could until she had found herself outside. Stopping for just a second, she noticed that there were Budew, Roserade, and Roselia. Quickly jumping through and past them, she rolled down the hill into a river, slamming her head into a hard surface. "Oww..." She shook herself try before noticing that what she had crashed into was a family of Bidoof and Bibarel. Syvery felt terrorized, until finally making her way into a opening of colorful valley of flowers. She looked around. "There's nothing around..." A smile crossed her face as she jumped into the flowers. She quietly looked at different color combinations before nipping and weaving it into a flower crown. She placed it on and gave a joyful sigh. She ran around the flowers, arranging them and creating a small stage like area with the flowers. As she did this she jumped from side to side, across and over, and as she did this, her smile grew greater. She could be her own performer and audience, with no one to watch her.

Did I scare her or does she startle easily thought Orion. Then he noticed Toli and Flicker with the Vaporeon named Honolulu and a Mismagius he didn't recognize. The Gallade smiled and walked over to them. "I've wondered where you two went. Hello Honolulu, it's nice to see you again." The Gallade then turned to the Mismagius. "Hello. My name is Orion. What's yours?" Orion asked. "My name is Spectre. It's nice to meet you." the Mismagius replied.

Violet wasn't paying any attention to anything that was happening, instead, she was focusing on an Eevee that had just entered the building. "Wilson? I heard him!" Violet cried, instantly jumping up and racing to the exit, but to her dismay, the boy was already gone. "No....no no no!" Violet whimpered, hanging her head in sadness.

Again with the head whipping. First, she responded to Icarus. "Sure, sure. A camera might be useful to take pictures with, anyway, and I don't have one of those at the moment." Naya sweat-dropped.

Next, she turned and listened to Helia's little speech, laughing slightly when it was finished. "Well, that sounds like pizzazz, alright! I'll see what I can do," she joked.

Then, back towards Icarus and Violet, eyes wide. "Did I just hear what I think I just heard? I knew it..." Again, she internally fangirled, reminding herself not to go crazy like Hannah had.

Finally, she noticed an Eevee poke her head out from under a table. "There's no need to be afrai-" But she was already gone. "Is she with you?" Naya asked the Flareon and Ninetails. "From the sound of it, you seem to be with the same Trainer."

"Wait... WILSON IS HERE?"

Icarus followed Violet and made a mad dash to the exit - only to find nobody there. "Dang it, I wanted to see him again..."

Icarus walked back, the sting of missing Wilson in his heart, and noticed the Eevee that was prrviously under the table that Naya saw. "Uh... hi... are you, uh, one of Wilson's Pokemon?" He asked the Eevee, trying to sound calm. "Welcome to the resort. I'm actually one of Wilson's Pokemon. So is Vio. I don't recognize you, though. Who exactly are you?"

Violet sat down at the entrance, refusing to leave. The sting in her heart only grew more intense by the second. Violet really missed her Love Ball and just be consumed in darkness until Wilson called her out for some assistance. "No....." Violet whimpered, letting her ears droop.

Huh. I coulda sworn the Eevee there heard me. Guess not. Icarus thought in regards to an Eevee that was supposedly belonging to Wilson, Icarus' trainer.

Bella ran her way through the halls with Olivia and Hannah, who from the looks of things had calmed down. Hannah and Olivia both held a box in their vines. "Guys! We did it! We finished the clothes!" She yelled, panting from running too much.

When Hannah and Olivia opened the boxes, the outfits glimmered within them. Hannah handed out the outfits to everyone, minus Violet and Icarus. Their outfits were exactly as each of them described. Honolulu's outfit, due to her wanting a surprise for her outfit, was various shades of blue, and almost made her look like a Japanese pop star. "Hope you like it, Olivia designed this one herself." Hannah said, quieter than she was before.

Olivia gave Icarus his outfit. He had also wanted a surprise. His outfit looked like a salsa dancer's outfit, only it was boldly colored with scarlet, orange, and silver. The silver parts lined the sleeves, and were metallic. The frills were orange, and the rest was some form of scarlet. "Here, Icarus. I heard you were interested in salsa dancing, so I fixed up a uniform to look like a salsa dancer's outfit. Hope you like it!" Olivia said with a playful wink.

How did they figure it out? Was I that loud when I asked Vio if she knew how... where is Vio? Icarus thought as he whipped his head around, looking for his missing friend. "Here, I'll take Vio's outfit," he said, reaching for the outfit, "and bring it to her. M'kay? Thanks, bye!"

Icarus ran as quickly as he could to the entrance to the resort. Hannah tried to follow suit, but Bella and Olivia both had their vines ready to restrain her. Icarus found Violet at the entrance, but she looked extremely sad. He put her outfit down in front of her, and did what she normally did to calm him down. He stroked her ears, that were drooping from sadness, occasionally licked her forehead. "It's okay, Vio," he said in a comforting manner, "you'll be fine. Here, the outfit you wanted is ready." He nudged it closer to her before continuing to soothe her sadness.

The outfit was definitely floral. There was no purple to be seen, as Violet had requested. Because of the lack of other guidelines to follow, her outfit was more of a surprise to her. It also looked like a salsa dancer's uniform, though rather than an almost suit, it was more of a dress. The dress was snow white with various pastel flowers covering it. The sleeves were a golden fishnet material. It came with a red flower tiara, and a tag on it. The tag read: "From Hannah. I hope you guy's will be just as adorable on the stage as you are normally! Also, I don't know much about Showcases, but if there is a partner section, you two should totally be together and ki-" It looked like there was more to it, but there was no space on the tag.

"So, Vio, do you feel any better now?" Icarus asked, still stroking her ears.

"Whoa. That was quicker than I expected it to be," Naya said under her breath, before approaching Bella. "You designers must be very good at what you do, to get these outfits to us so fast and so well done," she praised, looking back at the few already given outfits. "Thanks again for everything!" She smiled at the Servine.

"Thanks guys. The outfit is awesome." she took the outfit gently. She turned to Orion. "Um, I'd like a better look at the outfit, but I can't do Psychic...?" "No problem." Orion said. He lifted the outfit with Psychic and turned it occasionally when Honolulu asked him to. After she was done looking at the outfit, she told the Gallade politely that he could put the outfit down. Then she picked up the outfit and looked at the group of Pokémon she was with. Flicker, Toli, Orion and Spect- "Where did Spectre go?" the Vaporeon asked around the outfit in her mouth. Meanwhile, Spectre had been floating around, wandering around, when he found the garden.

Violet's eyes instantly lit up as she examined the costume that lay in front of her. Her ears slowly started coming up again. "Wow, that's so beautiful..." Violet murmured, dazzled by the amazing piece of clothing in front of her. She used psychic on the red rose tiara and gently set it on her head. "Hey Icarus, can we go to the garden? If they have one?" Violet asked, turning and giving the Flareon a lick on the nose.

"Garden? Sure, if that's what'll make you feel better." Icarus told Violet as he stood up on his hind legs with his outfit in front of him. "Before we go, how's this look?" He asked while making a series of over-dramatic poses. He laughed, and stood back on all fours. "C'mon, lezzgo."

Icarus led the way to a magnificently beautiful garden. The flowers were vibrant and colorful, there were bushes and trees, vines and whatnot. The plant life was astonishingly beautiful. Icarus, filled with awe and delight, galloped around in the flowers. He was having fun, laughing and prancing - and then he tripped over someone.

"Oof! Oh, I-I'm sorry, I didn't me- hey... wait a sec. You're that Eevee from before." Icarus said, switching from a shy and apologetic tone to a more calm tone so as not to scare the Eevee. "I'm Icarus. I believe I've been told you're on Wilson's team? I am as well. So is Violet, or Vio for short. Here, hold tight for a sec."

Icarus stood up and shook himself off before calling to Violet. "Vio! C'mere! There's someone you gotta see!" He said, putting one paw in the air, pointing down at the Eevee.

"So, uh, what's your name? Are you really with Wilson?" Icarus asked, sitting back down, his tail wrapping around him.

Syvery tumbled into another patch of flowers. Slightly dazed, she looked up to see what hit her. When her vision cleared, she instantly felt defensive, backing off behind a tree with only her head poking put. She felt frightened and said, "You, you guys didn't see m-me. Right?" She then realized that the Flareon's tail was black tipped and she slowly came out before seeing the Ninetails, causing her to jump up , quickly run up the tree and hid in the branches, still watching the people who had approached her. A vine drooped down her head before falling down to the ground below, her flower crown was now crushed, causing Syvery to whimper quietly.
(OOC: Sorry it's short, I'm typing on my phone atm)

Last edited:
Not wanting to scare the Eevee any more than she already was, Spectre watched quietly from a distance. The Mismagius was curious to see what would happen next. Is she on Icarus and Violet's team, he wondered.

"Hey now, calm down, she's with me!" Icarus called to the Eevee as she ran away.

He heard whimpers, and pinpointed that they cane from the Eevee. "What's wro- oh, that crown." Icarus said, noticing the crushed crown. "Was that my fault? I'm so sorry if it was, I can get you a new one if you want. This is Violet, and I'm Icarus. We are both lart of Wilson's team. I guess you can call us key members, but that might be a little much."

Icarus tried conversing with the frightened Eevee, attempting to coax it down using a calm tone of voice. "Say, why dontcha come on back, we aren't gonna hurt you. I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. Just come on down, and we can talk. You'll feel a lot better." He said, gesturing for the Eevee yo come join him and Violet.

Syvery hesitated and slowly climbed down to meet the Pokemon. She sat down, still tense before quietly creating another flower crown and putting it on her head, shaking her tail and letting a small smile cross her face before quickly disappearing, and murmuring to herself, "There are so many Pokemon here and in the lobby, so many lights.." She looked up and said, "Wilson?.. Yeah, he's my trainer. Once again, she remembered that they said that they were also related to him. "I'm Syvery..." She said, barely audible

Violet took the vine that fell on Sylvery and took a green flower, wrapped the vine around the stem and made a necklace with the green flower as a pendant. She levitated it around her neck and sat next to Sylvery. "Hey Sylvery, would I look good in this dress?" Violet asked, slipping on the floral dress and standing up, then bowed like she usually did. The red floral crown tired forward slightly, covering her eyes. "Also Icarus, you look quite Salsa-riffic!" She exclaimed, pushing the crown in place and giving a cheesy grin at the Flareon.

"Ts, you're just jealous that your outfit doesn't shine like mine!" Icarus said with a silly grin while putting on his outfit. He posed so the sleeves were in the sunlight. The silver on the sleeves reflected the light and looked like metal strips on the fabric. "Eh? Whaddya think... uh... Sylvery, was it?" He said, his calm tone switching to a joking, playful tone.

Icarus laughed for a bit before turning back to Violet and Sylvery. "Say, I mentioned this before, but I never got a response from you, Vio. Now that Sylvery here is with us, it might be more fun." Icarus said, his voice sounding somewhat like a game show host's. "Do you two wanna go the salon? I dunno where it is, but I've heard that it's super nice in there." He asked the two girls. He blushed a little bit at his own suggestion, but the scarlet on his outfit outweighed the scarlet present on his face, or so he hoped.

Meanwhile---

Hannah stood in place with the rest of her group and the other Pokemon who had just received their outfits, vibrating with excitement, but still restrained by Bella and Olivia. "Thanks for the compliments. We were about to head to the resort's salon. It's on the third floor. Care to join us?" Bella asked through grunts of effort to keep Hannah from sprinting off to Arceus knows where.

"Yea, it'll be fun. You guys get to relax and stuff, and it should help with your appearances for the Showcase! Maybe it'll even be perfect for the Showcase photo!" Olivia suggested, also grunting due to the struggle of keeping the obsessive fangirl Hannah restrained.

Violet did a twirl and then faced Icarus again "Sounds nice, we need a bit of pampering before we do our press on stage" Violet said, examining Icarus intently. "King of Blushes goes to: Icarus!" Violet bellowed, grinning.

"H-hey! Could you have said that any louder, I don't think Arceus heard you clearly." Icarus said, covering his face with his tail.

"That aside, I think it would be fun, and it would give us time to get to know you better, Sylvery." He said, poking Sylvery with his paw gently. "Have I mentioned that this flower crown and the pendant look lovely on you?"

Icarus fought the urge to fangirl, primarily because he didn't want to end up like Hannah... speaking of... "Hey, Sylvery. If you ever find yourself face to face with a group of three Servines, all with ribbons somewhere, one shiny, do yourself a favor. Be careful around the shiny one. She's a hugger, for lack of a better, nicer term."

Meanwhile---

"LEMME GO I SWEAR I HEARD HIS NAME COMING FROM THE GARDEN! ICARUS, I'M COMIN', AUNTIE HANNAH IS COMIN'!"

Hannah had heard Violet proclaim Icarus as the King of Blushes, and instantly started losing her mind. Bella and Olivia's grip on her failed, and Hannah made a mad dash to the garden. Bella frantically signaled to the rest of the Pokemon near her. "Oh crud. That's not good. C'mon, the salon will have to wait, we gotta stop Hannah before -"

"AAH!" Icarus yelled from the garden.

"Too late..." Olivia muttered.

Hannah was already squeezing Icarus, yet again. "AWW, YOU FOUND AN EEVEE FRIEND! IS THIS YOUR CHILD! I KNEW IT! HER NAME IS HANNAH TOO, LIKE MINE, CUZ I'M THE AUNTIE! SQUEE!"

Icarus twitched his ears to signal Sylvery to get behind Violet. Not even an entire hour had passed and he was already in the grip of death again.

Violet stepped over Sylvery protectively and looked down at her. "It's alright, I'm protecting you" She said and then looked up at Hannah. "Let him go or else no more cuteness" She said dominantly, lowering her head, making the tiara move so it slanted over one ear.

This is funny and weird all at once Spectre thought. The Mismagius was trying not to laugh. Meanwhile. "Sure why not. I could go for being pampered." Honolulu said. Then she turned to Flicker. "Would you like to come with us?" the Vaporeon asked. "Sure." the Pyroar replied.

Hannah noticed the intimidating Violet, and got scared - until she realized who it was. "SQUEE! YOUR LOVER IS TRYING TO PROTECT THE CHILD AND SET YOU FREE THIS IS SO ADORABLE! YOU TWO ARE LIKE A COUPLE FROM A MOVIE, I LOVE IT! WHEEE!" Taking off in a full sprint toward the resort's main building with blinding speed, Hannah squealed with joy, dragging a not-so-thrilled Icarus behind her with her vines.

Bella had been following Hannah to the garden while Olivia redirected the rest of the Pokemon to the salon. "Oh... kay... then... oh gosh... I'd ask where... she went... but I can hear her... c'mon! Hurry!" Bella waved to Violet and Sylvery, who she didn't recognize, as she ran to chase after her loony friend and her captive.

"Please let me go..." Icarus groaned as he flailed through the air, trailing involuntarily behind Hannah. He could've used a fire attack, make her let go, but he really didn't want to hurt anyone. "I just wanted to visit the salon."

"Well why didn'tcha say so?" Hannah replied, slowing down ever so slightly - before speeding up even more. "C'MON! LET'S GO TO THE SALON TOGETHER SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE CHILD AND ROMANCE! SQUEE!"

Arceus, why me?! Icarus complained in his mind as he was dragged past Naya, Helia, Miss Meow, Honolulu, and the rest of the Pokemon in the main hall.

Poor Icarus. He can't help it if he's cute, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be hugged to death thought Honolulu. Meanwhile, Spectre had watched the whole thing and didn't know how to react to it. Toli's right. That Servine is crazy thought Spectre.

Violet instantly bolted after Hannah and Icarus. "Hannah! Let's Icarus go before I Flamethrower you back to Hoenn!" Violet threatened, her crown almost slipping off her head in the process. Violet jumped over Naya as she followed Hannah in persuit.

Luna payed no attention to the newcomer as she was too focused on the sugary treats to notice. At last, her hunger vanished as she munched on the minty green morsels. The feel of sweetness and a minty chill in her mouth made her smile. "Mmm!" she exclaimed.

Meanwhile, other Pokemon couldn't help but stare as the Gardevoir devoured the pastries.

Syvery was overwhelmed by everything happening, compliments, hugs, dresses, salons, and these other Pokemon. She jumped when the Flareon had poked her, but she quickly saw him get dragged away. The Ninetails seemed to be nice, having kept her out of view. She quietly followed behind her, staying in her shadow hoping not to be seen. When they entered back into the hotel, Syvery was terrified and closed her eyes, blindly chasing the Ninetails. "Where are we going?" Syvery said shakily, still unfamiliar with everyone around her. As she followed, she silently said "What child are they talking about? What happening?"

Violet stopped chasing Icarus and gently picked Sylvery up and set her on her back before continuing the chase. "We're going to the salon Sylvery, but first, catch the runaway Servine and Flareon!" Violet exclaimed, quickening her pace with a calm smile.

Hannah was about to vigorously punch the elevator button, but Bella had other plans. She grabbed Hannah by the tail and pulled her away while Olivia grabbed Icarus. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna crush ya." She said as she put Icarus grntly down to the ground.

"I'm fine, thanks." Icarus sarcastically replied. "So can we just go to the salon now, or not?"

"I'll join you in a bit, I'm gonna take Hannah here to chill before we go." Bella responded as she walked to her room. "It's on the third floor, so ya know!"

Icarus nodded, then turned to look at everyone... and he was still wearing his uniform. Embarrassed, he bolted under a table with a tablecloth, his tail still sticking out.

Noticing a table, Syvery jumped off of the Ninetails, poking and proding the tail before going under the table herself. She took off the leaf pendent and placed it onto the Flareon. Smiling, she said, "Thanks." She went out from under the table and was about to shout to the Ninetails, but fear crept over her over the chaos and quickly ran away, back behind a pillar,l. This time, it was a support pillar in the corner so she was much harder to find.

"Aw, thanks Syvery, that was nice of y- and she's gone?"

Icarus had come out from under the table to thank Syvery, who had just given him her leaf pendant, but he didn't see her anywhere. "Syvery? Syvery! Where are you?" He called out, starting to worry.

Olivia glanced around, scanning for her. "My results are negative. I dunno where she went." She said, sounding almost robotic. "Anywho, I'll take anyone willing to the salon right now... or I'll help you look for this Eevee girl. Cindy was it?" Olivia begrudgingly volunteered to help.

"It's Syvery. She's a small Eevee, lighter than most Eevees. I can't find her, where is she?" Icarus corrected Olivia, worry creeping it's way back into his voice more and more with every word.

Olivia turned away, blushing and... steaming? "Oh this is too cute, he's treating her like it's his child. Hannah was right to fangirl, this is cute." She muttered to herself, looking away from the rest of the crowd. Icarus recognized this as a diversion to make it look like she wasn't really blushing. Being the "King of Blushes" allows one to recognize when someone tries to hide a blush... is that a good things?

Luna finally finished her plate of treats with a burp. "Oh! Pardon!" she blushed before picking up her plate and disposing of it then making her way back to the main area with a content sigh. "Ahh. Those were the best Pokepuffs I've had in a while! Now what to do...?" she asked herself, looking around.