• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
Luna was growing rather annoyed and impatient. "What's going on? Can someone please answer me?" she asked. It was bad enough no one was even showing her around, but now no one was catching her up when something bad was happening. So much for a welcoming committee. She noticed a panicking Flareon, an Eevee, a Glameow somewhere...what was going on???

Honolulu went up to the Gardevoir. "Well, Luna, due to a strange series of events that even I don't completely understand, four Pokémon passed out. Hannah, Helia, Flicker, and Icarus. One of his teammates dragged Icarus to his room. And that's all I know." the Vaporeon finished.

Honolulu lead the way to the three passed out Pokémon. Toli, Spectre, and Orion were still there, waiting for help. When he saw them, Toli waved them over with his tail. "Over here!"

Luna floated over and assessed the situation. "How is everyone? Anything serious? I'm going to use my Heal Pulse," she announced to the three as her energy levels rose again, an odd aura engulfing her. She waited for everyone's response.

"I don't know. Missy used Hypnosis on Hannah and Helia, but Flicker passed out on her own." Honolulu told Luna. Toli and Orion nodded knowingly, since they had seen it too.

You've been replaced, Icarus. You aren't needed.

Those words echoed through Icarus' head. Wilson was his best, his first friend. Why would he say this? Why now? What was wrong with him? And replaced? Really?

From the shadows, Syvery walked forth with a devilish grin on her face. She charged a Swift, and was itching to pull the trigger.

"Buh bye, Icarus." Wilson waved and turned around, despite Icarus shrieking, telling him to snap out of it. Swift was charged up, and Syvery fired. It was over.

*REALITY*

Icarus shot up with a gasp. His head darted around - and he was back in his room? How? Did Violet put him there?... No, it was Syvery. She was sleeping, she must've been tired after moving him. How thoughtfu-

You've been replaced, Icarus.

Icarus shook his head, trying to expel that thought, that line from his head. He wasn't replaced. It's just a new friend, one who actually took him into his room, despite an obvious size (and therefore, weight) difference. It really was nice... what was that smell? Icarus looked around once more, and noticed a Pokepuff and a drink of some sort on the counter closest to him. Syvery must've left this here. She really is nice. I have to thank her. He thought. He tried getting up, but instead fell off of the bed. His legs refused to work, and it hurt a lot more than usual when he fell. He yelped in pain, and covered his mouth with his front paw after remembering Syvery was sleeping. He didn't want her to wake up, but if he needed help, the only one who could help in that very moment was her. Icarus didn't know where Violet was, or even if she was in the room. Instead of trying any further, Icarus stayed sprawled out on the floor in pain.

Luna nodded before blasting the three Pokemon with a calming and soothing wave of healing energy. Any damage and other complications they suffered from instantly disappeared. Luna, with her arms out in front of her, breathed calmly. After a few seconds, Heal Pulse was finished and the Pokemon at full health. "There. As good as new!" she stated before helping them to their feet with a nod.

"Thank you." Flicker told Luna. She turned to her two teammates, Toli and Orion. "Thanks for staying with me until help arrived." the Pyroar said. Toli the Raichu and Orion the Gallade nodded.

Syvery lifted her head drowsily and looked around before hearing a loud noise and a groan of pain. She looked around before realizing the Flareon was gone! She slid down the chair and shook out her fur before realizing that the Flareon was now on the ground and had fallen off the bed. She tried to suppress a smile but failed miserably, causing her to look away until she calmed down. Walking over to the Flareon, she said, "Hi, are you okay?" She tilted her head with her tail swishing side to side out of nervousness. She still didn't know this Flareon that well but he definitely didn't look like a threat. She looked up before realizing that he was actually in quite a bit of pain and her ears drooped, feeling guilty of having nearly laughed at him.

"I-I'm fine, Syvery, trust me. I'm jus- rgh!" Icarus said as he failed to get up after trying once again. "*sigh* Okay. Maybe I'm a little sore, but it's nothing to freak out about. I just went to go grab the food from over here, and I fell. That's all."

Icarus shifted and attempted to get up several times, each time resulting in a failure. He noticed that Syvery's ears drooped, and wondered if it was out of pity, or for some other reason. "Hey, Syvery, are you alright? You don't look too well." He asked, knowing painfully well that it really was him that didn't look okay. "Is everything okay with ya? I'm real sorry for making you drag me all the way here, that was my fault. This whole thing was my fault, and I feel terrible, but there's no reason for you to feel bad, too. Lighten... up... ugh!" He tried getting up once more before finishing his final sentence, but he failed yet again. It was the tenth time he had tried to get up and failed since he woke up. All he wanted was the food on the counter. He looked up at it, unable to reach it.

Yo..ve be.. r.....ed, Ic..u..

That thought still resounded through Icarus' head. He shook his head furiously, wanting that thought to be gone for good. Once it was gone, he simply lay down on the ground, still looking at the food.

Helia came to, feeling better rested and more invigorated than one might expect. Tentatively, she rubbed the back of her head, staring at the chaos all around her.

"Ugh, what happened?"

Her fur dusted lightly in snow, she shook the powdery flakes off and to the floor. From the looks of it, she wasn't the only one in her situation.

(Ooc: I can't tell how long or short this is, since I'm typing on my phone)

Luna sadly nodded. "O-Oh...ok. No problem," she answered as she started off before deciding to break her anti-socialness. "Um...A-Are you doing anything? I-I'm new here and...I don't really know where to go." she admitted.

"I think Honolulu and Flicker were headed to the spa on the third floor before this incident happened. If you want you could go with them. Did you get your room key." the Mismagius paused "My name is Spectre, though I probably should've introduced myself a bit earlier." Spectre smiled at Luna.

"I'm guessing that's probably a no on the room key. The Spa is where you can go to can pampered, but I don't know what stuff you can have done there since I've never been to one personally. Whatever you decide though, I think I'll hang out with you for a while." Spectre said to Luna.

Luna felt better. "Really? Thank you." Honestly, she didn't know what to do next. Nicole had been to the spa once but it was for humans only. As for a room...she wasn't so sure yet. "Uh...so what else is there to do around here?" she asked, feeling rather awkward.

"Oh that?" Syvery giggled. She handed it down to the Flareon and said, with a light blush, "It's just a a Pok-, er Poffin filled with Oran, Mago, and Iapapa berries to give a light sweet and sour tas-" Realizing she was rambling about cooking, she instantly got quiet and said, "Sorry, it'll be easier if you just try it, I made it myself.." She then stood up and looked around. When she finally found a towel, she soaked it in warm water and went back to carefully apply it to the Flareon's sore leg.
"Well, I thought Wilson said something about when we make mistakes or succeed, we do it as a team. Not a single Pokemons fault." Syvery said innocently, tilting her head. She still occasionally gazed at his leg, thinking if she should go get a potion from the medical box.
"Also, you never told me your name, nor did the Ninetails... At least I don't remember if you did.." She said sheepishly before her shyness came back and she backed away slightly before looking at the ground.
(OOC: Sorry for the late reply, Playing Leauge of Legends)

"There's a pool, a beach, and a garden. If there's anything else I either haven't been there yet or I haven't heard about it." Spectre told Luna. 'Seriously, Vio. Your Eevee teammate had to drag your Flareon friend into their room. You should go check on them.' Orion told Violet telepathically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna smiled. "A Beach? I'm sure Nicole would enjoy that!" she giggled. "I guess a swim couldn't hurt. Where is the beach?" she asked. Unlike most Gardevoir, Luna didn't mind getting wet. In fact, like her trainer, she enjoyed the water, even able to swim.

"I'll show you where it is." Spectre said. He smiled. Since his teammates that were here with him were otherwise occupied doing who knows what, he was glad to have someone to hang out with.

Luna nodded before following the ghost type. She too was glad to be with someone instead of just wandering around cluelessly. Perhaps she had found her first friend outside of her teammates and trainer...

It's nice to see them getting along Honolulu thought as she watched them go. He doesn't really know anyone outside his team. He can be pretty talkative when he wants to be though. She smiled.

"My trainer's name is Tiffany Smith. She's pretty cool. And neither her or the Pokémon on her team judged me for ghost type stereotypes, which I'm grateful for. I'm here with a Treeko and a Chansey. They're pretty nice. The Chansey even knows some nurse stuff, which comes in handy sometimes." Spectre said.

Luna nodded. "Sinnoh...I think Nicole's made plans to visit that place one day," she then cleared her throat a bit. "As for me, I'm all by myself unfortunately. My trainer is actually a marine biologist and we all hail from the majestic Beya Region. Have you heard of it?" she asked.

"I don't think so. Sounds like a place I'd be interested in visiting though." Spectre said. Meanwhile Orion had decided he'd check out the garden. It sure is peaceful in here thought the Gallade.

Luna smiled. "You definitely should! New and interesting Pokemon are found there! In fact, one of my teammates is a Beya Pokemon: A Lullamera. Water and dark type, mermaid...or siren, and just loves singing!" she recalled.

"That's pretty cool." Spectre said. Maybe once this vacation is over I can talk Tiffany into taking us there he thought. Meanwhile, Toli was also headed for the beach, since he hadn't been there yet.

"Two years." the Mismagius replied. "One year in Sinnoh, and one year in Kalos." he smiled. "I was a wandering Misdreavus who had decided to follow her around when we first met."

Luna chuckled. "You just decided to follow her everywhere? I met Nicole during her trainer field trip as a Ralts. She was being attacked by these annoying bug Pokemon, Slimvae. I guess even as a young one, I had some Gardevoir instinct in me..." she remembered.