• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
(You know What? My drama metre hasn't gone up fully yet, Time for two more edditions~)

Violet felt pain surging through her body and instantly realised what was about to happen, so she quickly went uninvisible. "Someone....please take me to the...Nurse..." Violet panted out. Originally, Violet was planning on following Icarus and Sylvery, but then that had to happen.

"Vio? You alright?" Invigorated by the heal pulse, Helia was quick to assist. Asking how she had gone invisible in the first place could wait. Right now, she had taken Vio by the paw, trying to find a way to shoulder some of her weight as she led her on to Nurse Abigail. Going full mom-mode, she couldn't help but ask question after question to get a clue of what was going on.

"Was it the snow? No, it couldn't—was it because you were invisible? Could it've been Icarus's bad acting or—" She suddenly blanched. More panicked than anyone had ever seen her as sweat streamed down her face. "This isn't about the baby, right? Right?!"

Nurse Abigail thankfully cut her off, and Helia gladly let her take over from there. "Oh dear, Violet are you feeling alright?"

Violet let sweat trickle down her forehead. "N-No...." She whined, gesturing to he stomach. Violet just wanted to get this pain over and done with. 'I'm NEVER getting pregnant again!' She screamed in her mind, eyes flickering all over Nurse Abigail's face, hoping she would help.

A wide smile spread across Naya's face when the sleeping Pokemon woke up. "Oh, thank goodness you're all alright!" she exclaimed, clapping her paws together. When she heard Violet's cries of pain, though, she padded over. "The baby!? Oh, no... We have to get her to your office, Miss Abigail, quick!"

Freedom watched the Ninetails, confused. "'Baby'? Wha...?"

"Not much longer, we're almost there." Crash. "Hello Toli, sorry for crashing into you. Are you headed to the beach too?" Spectre said. The Raichu nodded and within moments the three were at the beach.

From outside of the room, cries of pain echoed through the halls. Icarus knew who they were from. "Syvery. We gotta go, now." Icarus said as he jumped up, ignoring the pain in his newly wrapped up leg.

He ran straight to the door, then straight down the hall and saw Violet, in pain. "Vio! Vio! Are you okay! What's happening, were you sad, did someone hit y- oh Arceus! Is it the baby?!" Icarus went into a panic.

Nurse Abigail examined Violet's body. "Hang on, aren't you only six months in? I'm not 100% sure when it comes to Ninetales' biology, but fire types in general... have soed up cycles! I wouldn't have thought... normally it's at least seven... okay, were getting you to the nurse's office. Now." She said, taking out a walkie talkie and pushing a button. She said a bunch of numbers and letters, then from out of nowhere, a Kadabra wearing a nurse's hat appeared. "Kiba. Take the Ninetales to the nurse's office. Stat. Also, take this Flareon, and if a small, lighter-than-normal Eevee comes around, then take her too. I will meet you there. Go!" Abigail ordered the Kadabra, apparently named Kiba.

The Kadabra nodded, then suddenly, Violet and Icarus were gone. Violet got teleported onto a Pokemon-sized hospital bed, while Kiba and Icarus got teleported next to it. "Uh, I'm gonna need a few more nurses!" Kiba called out. Almost on cue, a few Audino nurses, Abigail included, rushed to Violet's side.

"Everything will be fine, don't worry." They said to her and the overly worried Icarus. Then they continued to examine the suffering Violet.

Honolulu started pacing around as if she was going to be the father. "When this gets done I guess I should congratulate Violet." Flicker said. "I hope she's doing alright." Honolulu said.

Luna smiled as she immediately rushed for the water. "Ah finally!" Apparently she had a little bit of Nicole as instead of wading in, she went in head first, diving beneath the surface. Luna poked her head up along with a quick gasp of air.

Naya ran back to the main lobby, wondering where the nurse's office was. Freedom flew up to her, placing a sweatshirt-covered hand on Naya's back. "Give them some space, 'kay? This is a baby we're talking 'bout."

The Persian slowed herself, sitting down. "You're right, Freedom. Thanks again."

"Anytime, bud."

Both Kanto natives went back to the garden, ensuring that everyone else was feeling okay. "What to do while we wait, though..."

"Uh, I'd join you in the water, but I don't know if Ghost type Pokémon are even capable of swimming." Spectre told Luna. Toli decided to follow the Gardevoir's lead, diving headfirst into the water and then coming up for air.

*Time skip after having the babies*

Violet wrapped her tails around the twins with a smile. One was gold and white with green eyes and the other one was a shiny with purple eyes. She hid the two sleeping Eevee and rested her head on the golden one. 'Nicknames will be Goldie and Silver...names....that I don't know...' Violet thought with a small smile as she closed her eyes.

"In the air, yes, but I don't know about water." Spectre told Luna. Meanwhile, while they were waiting, Flicker taught Honolulu how to play Patty Cake. It was quite a sight to see, a Pyroar and a Vaporeon playing Patty Cake.

Kiba wiped the sweat off of his forehead, then teleported himself back to the main hall. " Uh... 'scuse me. If any of you are with the Ninetales and the Flareon, they just had the babies. I'm going to walk back to the nurse's office. If you wish to see them, then you may follow me. Otherwise, good day." He said as he slowly began to walk to the stairs, down into the basement level.

Meanwhile---

Icarus was trying his best to be calm on the outside, but in the inside of his mind, he was practically having a festival. Twins!? Really! That's great! And they look beautiful. One even has Vio's eyes. I wonder if the other one got the gold from me?... Hm. Interesting.. But still! Twins! Icarus thought in his mental mini-festival.

"Vio," he said, rather quietly, "what will their names be? I have a few ideas, but since you are the mother, I suppose you can have first pick for names." Icarus looked closely at the baby Eevees. He nuzzled the silver one with his neck fur, and it pushed itself closer to him. The golden one followed suit. "Aww, they like fluffy stuff. Isn't this adorable, Vio?"

Nurse Abigail had been watching Icarus play with the babies from opposite side of the bed, one hand on Violet's head. She giggled softly, and continued to pet Violet as Icarus let the babies poke his neck fur.

Flicker and Honolulu stopped playing Patty Cake, nodded, and followed Kiba. Meanwhile, Toli was trying to do some stunts in the water. He did a flip and landed in the water.

After having run from a Kadabra that had seemed to use some kind of move on her, she was pacing from side to side. "Where did the Flareon go..?" She went from room to room, which for some reason they were mostly empty. But then Syvery finally saw a crowd near a door with nervous murmuring going across it. She decided to see if there were any more entrances, maybe some kind of gl- "There you are!" Now a team of psychic types were chasing her, mainly because she had used swift onto the Kadabra to run away before. Even with her Abilty, she still couldn't escape from the Psychic types​
"This is the last time you run away!" A glowing light began to envelop around her. Terrified, she started running, but was still teleported into the room with both the Flareon and Ninetails were together. However, her eyes were still closed and she was still running.... That is until she rammed into a wall. She fell down and curled up into a ball in pain, but was still watching the other two Pokemon in the room.

Last edited:
Luna remained under, enjoying the sights of some water types and coral before the urge to breathe came back. She popped back up with a smile then swam closer to shore. While she could swim, she wasn't as strong as her trainer.

BAM!

"What the?! Syvery? Are you okay? You look hurt." Icarus asked in a panic, gently removing himself from the twins' grasps to check on Syvery. He walked over and pat her head. "Don't worry, Icarus is here. That's me, by the way. Earlier, you asked for our names again. I''m Icarus, and the one on the bed over there is Violet. You can call her Vio."

Icarus stood up and picked up Syvery like a cub. He put her on the bed, not on top of Violet or the babies, but close enough to see the small Eevees. "These are our children. Vio and I... you know, would that make you an older sister, or an aunt?"

Nurse Abigail's walkie talkie started buzzing, and she lifted it up to her ear. Her face went from calm to panic. "U-uh, I'm gonna stand outside. Kiba will be here shortly, I have to deal with something." She said, calmly leaving the room. Once outside, she slowly shut the door, then ran up the stairs. "Not her again!? This Servine is nuts!" she yelled.

Icarus blinked twice, and pieced together that the Servine was in fact Hannah. Ignoring it for the time being, he redirected everyone's attention to the babies. "So, Syvery, what do you think about naming them? First, we let Vio say her ideas, then we can pitch in or just simply agree. Final decision goes to her though." He said, with a calm smile, wincing once after remembering the pain in his leg, but refusing to let himself fall.

Meanwhile---

Hannah had woken up, and attempted to bolt down to the basement. Bella and Olivia were there to stop her, but they were struggling. Kiba had already taken Naya and Freedom down, but Hannah was anxiously attempting to join them. She was over excited, so Kiba thought it would be best that she stayed up here for a while. Hannah did not want to cooperate. Nurse Abigail opened the door swiftly, grabbing Bella and Olivia, then barred the door using a Light Screen. "Go! They are downstairs! Follow Kiba down there, but stay calm, okay? I'll meet you down there when I diffuse the situation." She pulled out her walkie talkie, and requested backup from anyone who knew Sweet Scent as the two other Servines walked downstairs and met up with Kiba, Naya, and Freedom. "Hi guys." Bella said calmly as she walked.

Naya looked back at the Servines. "Hello again, Bella, Olivia! I'm guessing you're here to see the baby, too? I wonder what it'll be? An Eevee, a Vulpix, or something else?"

Freedom also looked at the Grass-types that joined them. "'Sup? Not too sure who you guys are, but if you're with us, that's cool. Name's Freedom. Baby's this way. Follow us."

The Persian turned to face Kiba's back, since they were walking behind him. "Excuse me, Mister Kiba? How much farther is the office, if you don't mind me asking?"

Syvery rubbed her head before looking up at Vio. She examined the sleeping Eevee and only then did she realize how small they were at the time. She took off her Flower crown and split it in half, then used the halves to create two small ones, which she rested upon the Eevees. She smiled, shaking her tail side to side. "Um.. I guess I might be more of a older sister, it would be fun.." She paused before continuing, "Maybe the gray one can be Skylight while the golden one could be.. um.. Gylda?" She whispered to Icarus. Noticing a glint of silver, she quickly ran under the bed to hide from what she thought was the Kadabra.

"Syvery? You don't have to hide, it's just Kiba. He is a nurse... doctor?... Nurse. Also, those names are lovely. Just ask Vio about them, too." Icarus said as Kiba walked into the room.

"The babies, not baby, are in here, as are the Flareon father, the Ninetales mother, and the Eevee that I was told to bring with me. I assume you four are familiar with them?" Kiba asked Naya, Freedom, Bella, and Olivia as he opened the door.

Olivia turned away from everyone and did that steaming thing again. "Omigosh it's twins this is a great day for cute-kind."

Bella simply smiled, and walked over to Violet's side. "Please, do not name one of them Hannah. Please don't. For everyone's sake." She whispered to Icarus and Violet.

Kiba noticed the Eevee had hidden, so he came up with a solution. "I'll leave right now. I need to help Abigail with... something urgent. If you would kindly stay down here, I'll come get you when the situation is taken care of." He said before closing the door and teleporting to join Abigail. Once there, he buffed Abigail's Light Screen with a Reflect of his own. He gave Abigail a wink, then focused on repelling the angry fangirl known as Hannah.

Naya paused for a moment, a bit startled. "Twins?"

She walked into the room calmly, reaching the end of Violet's bed and looking at the twin Eevees. "Aw, they look just like you two! And look at their little flower crowns. Nice accessories!" The Persian straightened her own crown of flowers, the smile never leaving her face. She looked up to Violet. "Are you feeling better now?"

Freedom landed on one corner of the bed, next to Naya. He looked over the newborns. "Dang. They're cute. I don't know what I expected." He chuckled. "Congrats, guys. Come up with any names yet? Are they little boys or girls, anyway? Or one of each?

"Y'know, I never did introduce myself. Don't wanna come off as creepy, now do I? Name's Freedom. Sorry for making you yell earlier, Flareon. Just tryin' to help," the Butterfree thought back to some earlier events, turning his head to face Icarus.

Syvery was crouching down, as more and more Pokemon came, she panicked more.

'Where were they coming from? How do I get out?' Syvery thought, her fear getting only greater. She hated crowds and didn't want to be in the middle of one. She was shaking, wanting to disappear. But where could she go? Something was happening outside the room and there wasn't any better hiding spots. She gave a small sigh of relief when Kiba left, but still didn't really feel much better.

"Are they boys, or girls?" Icarus muttered to himself. He actually had no idea what gender the two babies were.

The golden one reached up at Freedom and poked him in the face, not in the eye, but close to it. It then looked at Naya and wiggled it's paws at her, trying to poke her too, but unable as she was too far away from the baby. The silver one simply stared at Icarus' fluffy neck. Taking it as a hint, Icarus went closer to the silver baby and let it grab his fluff. He was still deep in thought when it came to what gender they were exactly.

Meanwhile---

BAM!

Hannah had managed to shatter Nurse Abigail's Light Screen, but struggled with the Reflect. From behind Hannah, a suited up Ivysaur used Sweet Scent, calming her down significantly. She swayed around, as the Ivysaur gave a thumbs up with her vines and walked away. Abigail directed her downstairs hesitantly as Kiba went to thank the Ivysaur.

Knock knock.

"It's Nurse Abigail. Hannah has calmed down significantly. Can she enter?" Abigail asked, Hannah not even paying any attention to what the heck was happening around her. Her eyes spun, but she was still semi-conscious.

When the nurse entered the room, Syvery had had enough. She bolted out of the room, and started to run towards the garden. But as she started to jump outside, she ran into a Servine. Having stumbled, she looked up. Her eyes widended, It was the Servine Icarus had warned about! Hoping the Servine hadn't seen her, she dashed towards the exit and headed towards the garden to make a new Flower Headband.

Freedom felt the golden baby's paw poke his cheek, and he smiled at the touch. "Hey there, little guy."

Naya, unable to be poked by the baby due to them being too far apart, held out a paw, pad up, for him/her to touch. The little Eevee did so, a smile crossing his/her face. Naya giggled. "I can't take the cuteness," she said, quietly, putting her paw back down.

When Nurse Abigail asked if Hannah could come in, Naya turned to Icarus. "That's a question for you. Do you think she's calm enough now?" She didn't notice the Eevee from before bolt past, towards the door.

"Syvery, wait!" Icarus called out. He went to go chase her, but his hurt leg had other ideas. Instead, he stood frozen. "U-uh, sure... rgh... if Abigail thinks it's okay, then okay."

He went to go get the door to let Hannah in, but again, the pain in his leg had other plans. He fell onto the ground, unable to get up once again. Come on! Stupid leg! I was just fine earlier, stupid Icarus! Stop diverting the attention to you! The babies are priority right now, not my stupid leg! He thought as he tried crawling to the door. He almost made it when he couldn't crawl anymore. Ugh... dang it...

Naya padded over to Icarus. "Are you okay? Is there something wrong with your leg? What happened to you? And who's Syvery?" She couldn't help but ask that many questions, head tilting slightly.

Freedom slowly backed away from the babies, before, in a heartbeat, landing on the door handle. "I got the door, if that's what you were gonna do."

"Thanks, Freedom." Icarus said, looking up at the Butterfree before turning to Naya. "Earlier, I got dropped and hurt my leg pretty bad. I thought it was fine... but now it isn't so fine... ugh..." Icarus started blushing out of embarrassment. "Can you... uh... put me back on the bed please, Naya?" He asked, blushing and reaching for her, sort of how the baby Eevee was earlier.

Abigail was monitoring Hannah for any signs of recovery to her "loco" state of mind. The second she looked like she was going to explode, Abigail was prepared to fend her off.

She smiled as she created a vibrant blue and yellow flower loom. She quietly sat down in peace where there were no Pokemon. She took a sip of water before realizing that Icarus must have been very hungry, having left the room without even letting the pain in his leg get to him. She quietly made her way through the empty halls, humming and skipping the entire way there. When she reached the room, she gave a sigh of relief, the door was still open. She looked and grapped a cloth and wrapped up the few remaining Poffins, the now watered down Berry Juice, and some medical supplies from the first aid kit. Syvery slung the cloth over her shoulder and began to go back. When she saw the crowd, she shuddered and started to walk the other way. 'Wait, was that Icarus on the floor?' She glanced back and walked closer. It was! She ran back and saw him wincing in pain. She carefully unwrapped his leg. She unwrapped the cloth and took our a potion. She carefully tried to imitate the nurse she had watched earlier in the day, carefully spraying the leg before pressing the cool bottle of juice onto the leg. When the swelling had gone down, she wrapped it back up with the cloth she had used as a bag.

"Are you okay? Did I do okay?" She bit her lip, having a feeling that she did something wrong

"No prob', Flareon," Freedom replied, turning the knob and opening the door, flying back to his little corner of the bed, folding his wings together.

"Ouch. That definitely doesn't sound good." Naya flinched at the thought. As she did, an Eevee walked up to Icarus and re-bandaged his leg. Naya backed up a bit as she did so. When the Eevee was finished, she spoke quietly. "You must be that Eevee from before! There's no need to be afraid of us, I promise. There's nobody here that wants to harm you, okay? Plase don't run away again."

After giving Icarus some time to respond, she talked to him again. "Yes, I can help you, Icarus." She picked Icarus up by the nape of his neck and laid him down next to Violet and the newborns, making sure his newly-bandaged leg was facing up. "Is that alright?"

Luna finally returned to shore and shook herself dry. "Ah! That was refreshing!" she exclaimed before finding a spot on the sand and sitting down. She then turned to Spectre. "As you can see, some of Nicole's swimming abilities have rubbed off on me!" she giggled.

"Thank you both. And you didn't do anything wrong, that was my bad, Syvery. You're both awesome, and I owe you one... I feel like I've said that before." Icarus muttered.

Hannah walked closer to the table, still slightly dazed from the Sweet Scent. Icarus glanced at Syvery and nodded, as a signal to not be afraid of the Servine... this time. She reached out, not with a vine, but rather a hand, and put it in front of the golden baby. The golden Eevee poked her hand with it's nose, and then put it's head in it. Hannah's eyes went from swirly to heart-shaped, and Abigail knew what was happening. Before anyone could react, Abigail sprinted over to her, grabbed her, and ran up the stairs. "Not today, Hannah!" she yelled from outside of the room.

Icarus simply blinked twice in confusion, then continued to let the babies play in his fluff. "So, uh, Vio. What genders are they exactly? And what are we gonna name them?" He asked his exhausted friend, who as of today was a mother.

Sitting outside the infirmary room was practically torture for Helia. She had never been the most patient, and the fiasco with the damn Servine meant she couldn't enter. No sound escaped from the nursery to Helia, and she had no way of knowing what was going on.

Pacing back and forth for the sake of passing the time, she muttered inaudibly to herself. Helia liked a good suspenseful romance book every now and again, but in real life? Too stressful for anyone to have to put up with.

To her surprise, Hannah had not only calmed down, but actually was allowed entry. Helia herself was quick to follow, and stared in awe at the two beautifully adorable Eevee pups. They were gold and silver each, now how cute was that? The majority of the gang was down there with them, though Helia felt hesitant to just stroll up and join them. As much as she would've liked to, she just couldn't bring herself to intrude. Without a word, she left as soon as she'd entered. Missy? Where was she during all of this. The bodyguard status, although not all that serious, was a nice break from the ensemble of shenanigans always all around. She was sick of the waiting room, so with her normal sauntering pace, Helia made her way out of the infirmary to go find Missy.

"Pretty cool. You're the only Gardevoir I know that can swim." Spectre smiled at Luna. Meanwhile Honolulu and Flicker managed to find the room. Orion followed the two as they entered. "Twins. How adorable. Congratulations Vio." Honolulu said. "They're so precious. I'd like to have children myself someday." Flicker told Violet.