• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece journey for he new world discussion

That's brave to throw in a character like this and have a weapon like that, but it's worth a shot. An unbreakble sabre is more ironic than it should be, and that's what our crew is. Accepted!

i'll try to hurry this up. It's almost done anyways. After the fight with the demon king, which shouldn't take long with three devil fruit users, we can rush through to the point where Reeze joins. Sorry it's taking so long.

hey i have a question i just realized something and i was wondering if Deans sabre could have the ability to hit Logia types??? just cuz otherwise i have nearly a zero percent chance of being able to fight because you know there's two devil fruit users

Name Tonto Mex
Devil fruit(if any) Dankai (Ability to go through physical matter)
Position:engineer
Weapons:dagger.
Personality:Shy,brave,Dishonest
Back story: when Tonto was 10 he was known as the thief of the village often stealing food, and toys from other kids, when he saw some pirates with a weird fruit he decided to steal it and eat it he gained weird powers to phase through physical matter for stealing the fruit he was wanted by the whole village even more so he stole a boat and escaped into the sea
Appearance straight light brown hair black eyes skin peach wears ripped up blue jeans and a ripped black shirt

Last edited: