• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece journey for he new world discussion

Yo guys what's up it's ya boy ragingssjg coming at you with this fresh new one piece rp! You'll either join my crew or become an ally, maybe even a villain if ya want!

Name:
Devil fruit(if any)
Bio:
Appearance:
Here's mine!

Name: cito, referred commonly as c
Devil fruit: hoshi hoshi no mi(star star fruit)
Back story: he doesn't know his parents, but was raised by Nico Robin for a while. Years later he joined the straw hats for a few months but quit to find his own crew.
Bio: a carefree and happy go lucky teen, c tends to rush into scenarios headfirst and tends to use sheer power to win matches.
Appearance: neck length light blue hair, green eyes, a black tee shirt and yellow shorts

Last edited:
gonna repost my form

Name: Green D. Naru
Devil fruit(if any): Suraimu suraimu no mi ( Slime-Slime fruit)
Personality: he is a fun loving guy who is very loyal to his friend and would die for them
Appearance: wears a dark green cloak, black boots, red shirt and grey pants, short black hair

Last edited:
just reposting my form here

Name: Ceasar Vell

Devil fruit: Buki Buki no Mi (Allows the user to turn any of their body parts into various weapons.)

Personality: Ceasar is usually pretty calm and laid back but can get a little crazy from time to time, he's an expert fighter and can use any weapon you put in front of him, he strives to become the most powerful pirate in the world

Appearance: messy dark purple hair, a green bandana, sun glasses, a purple t-shirt with a red flannel shirt over the top, beige pants with one of the legs rolled up, a gold anklet with a skull carved into it and silver eyes

just reposting my form here

Name: Ceasar Vell

Devil fruit: Buki Buki no Mi (Allows the user to turn any of their body parts into various weapons.)

Personality: Ceasar is usually pretty calm and laid back but can get a little crazy from time to time, he's an expert fighter and can use any weapon you put in front of him, he strives to become the most powerful pirate in the world

Appearance: messy dark purple hair, a green bandana, sun glasses, a purple t-shirt with a red flannel shirt over the top, beige pants with one of the legs rolled up, a gold anklet with a skull carved into it and silver eyes
Still very in! Everyone is currently In.

A flawless ship pulls up to an island and sets anchor. On the deck there is a sign pointing to the male and female cabins. Inside each are blindfolds and a sign saying: "take one"

I suppose I could. Lemme rewrite my char, I have other ideas for him than being a devil fruit user.

Name: Reeze Vickson

Weapon of choice: Various medical supplies re-designed for combat (i.e. saw sword, throwing scalpels, various drugs)

Personality: Often lazy, coy, clever, and flirty with females, 17-year-old Reeze sets off on a quest to find the rumored treasure just to live an easy life. He will do whatever he has to do for his crew, even fight or die.

Appearance: short black hair, often wears a blue Fedora and blue blazer suit with matching pants and a gold lion head pin on the collar. His eyes are a blazing orange.

Also, let me warn you I might not be able to reply very often at first due to college exams and two other roleplays I'm in.

Last edited: