• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece journey for he new world discussion

Done deal ^^

Name: Dasken Lauphage
Devil fruit(if any): bomu bomu no mi
Back story: Dasken came across the Bomu Bomu No Mi deivl fruit when he was merely 13, working off debts he owed to several shops that he had robbed. This was to help his family; alas, the authorities didn't care. They sent him to work in the fields of fruit that were abundant on the small island which he lived on. He noticed this strange fruit, and decided to eat it. He hadn't eaten anything all day, and his stomach was empty. The taste only hit him after he had finished eating it, and the abilities soon followed. He honed these abilities until, eventually, he was able to use them to break out of his prison cell and escape.
Bio: (a bit confused on)*
Appearance: Dark cyan hair, scarlet t-shirt, lightweight black sweatpants, and slip-on shoes.

*What do you mean by this? A lot of people have different definitions of bio.

Ah, ok. Lemme just put that in quick here.

Bio: Intellectual, focused, independent, funny, yet kind, caring, and protective. Can lean towards destructive.

Also, I was wondering if we had weapons. As a follow up question; if we do, since spitballs are so easy to use and common, would my guy be able to wield a giant sledgehammer?
Ik it's a lot of questions, but I haven't played a One Piece RP yet.

Yeah, weapons are perfectly allowed, we are pirates after all. And if your guy can lift a sledgehammer, so be it. Questions are actually what I want from one piece newbies like you. I'd rather have you ask and get answers than be silent and guess..

Good to know ^_^
I figure my guy should be able to, since he spent a good five years doing manual labor. Also, I get not wanting poeple to assume.