• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece journey for he new world discussion

@TheRagingSSJG edit your first post with the following to maybe get more people to join and provide a better explanation

This is an rp based off the series One Piece. Please watch at least the first 10 or so episodes before joining this rp. The story is that you are pirates seeking the greatest treasure in the world. You arrived on a ship and was blindfolded where you would meet your crew mates.
Rules: standard pokecharms rules. Make at least 2 sentence long posts, its helpful. No rp-ing as someone else's character. Some language is acceptable but keep it mild. Romance is okay, but keep it pg-13.

Bio:
Name:
Devil fruit(if any):
Personality:
Appearance:

(PS repost your character bio too)

hello can i join this RP???
-------------------------------
Name: Sasha alevoir
Devil fruit(if any): (can i have a made up one??) Breeze Breeze fruit (Logia type. makes the consumers body become air the consumer also can control and summon wind)
Back story: Sasha was thrown out of the village she lived in for her strange devil fruit powers enraged she wrecked havoc on the town this caused her to flee to sea so she wasn't caught and executed for what she had done since then she traveled the seas looking for a place where she belonged
Personality: is calm and caring for the people she loves. she would do anything in her power to exact revenge on those who wronged her or her friends.
Appearance: long purple hair, silver eyes, wears a white vest and white pants, black high heels, black gloves and earrings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you want she can be your navigator

Ok so here's two options

Draco-Draco fruit (zoan type, alows the consumer to turn into a dragon)
Clima-clima fruit (paramethia type, essentially imagine Namis Clima-tact (her weather controlling staff) and times it by 2 or 3)

Well, we are pirates all searching for a special treasure. Some of us have aren't devil fruits, rare and powerful fruit that grant the user power. As we search for the treasure the marines and world government will be hunting us and trying to eliminate us.

Yeah, character sheets up top. Also both fire, blue fire, and lava are taken so try something like a transformation devil fruit for fire like you could turn into a demon or a fire snake or something.

Yeah, but for the sake of character we'll say the user is dead since he's irrelevant now anyway. Use the character sheet and for the (insert text) (insert text) no mi use bomu bomu no mi, kay?

Huh. Okay. One sec; I'll just google an official list of Devil Fruit to make sure that's what I want. I'll check in with you to make sure if I want a different one. ^^