• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece journey for he new world discussion

Heres meh Idea
Name:potato
Sex:Male
Devil fruit(if any):Ton Ton no Mi
Back story:"Why You! Dont Look at my Book!"
Bio:EEEVVVVIIIILLLLLLL, Cocky, Acts like a Woman
Appearance:Black Ballerina Suit and pink Ballerina Shoes
MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA xD

Its a long Story.

Edit: But as One piece Wiki Says, Despite the fearsome power of Logia users, they are far from being truly invincible.[11] Since all users are required to transform into their respective element voluntarily, sneak attacks are more likely to work, as the user will not have enough time to shift into their elemental state and avoid the attacks., But later on, This wont have affect for Some logia Users, For Example, Naru and Noctis.

That just has effect for Stronger Ones, Sense Naru and Noctis aren't Aren't as Strong as Some People, Slime on the other hand Could Work for even Sneak attacks, But sense Buru Buru no is a type of Mera Mera No,it has the same Mechanics as it, but Later On it will be somewhat like slime, where it could Protect the user from Sneak Attacks.

Edit: Maybe after Rage xD

Edit2: That may have been the most egg head thing i said xD

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I'm finally back so sorry for being away so long but I've read through everything and I decided to just completely remake my character if that's ok.
----------------------
Name: Dean alevoir
Sex: Male
Devil fruit: mutt mutt no mi: Fenrir type
Backstory: Dean was the first born of his family. From a young age Dean found interest in sword fighting and began to practice the art. At the age of 8 Dean's pearents gave birth to Sasha. Through the years Dean and Sasha spent together Sasha always tried to be better then Dean in every way she could. By the time Dean was 20 he became the best swordsman on the island and was given the sacred sword that was passed down from generation to generation of swordsman on the island, that year was the same year that Sasha was cast out of the island and destroyed it. Dean was one of the few people to survive the islands destruction and worried about the fate of his sister he set sail after her and while on his sails found his devil fruit.
Bio: Dean is calm and collected and never underestimates an opponent. When he enters his hybrid and full forms his actions can become a bit crazy and unpredictable and his fighting style changes drastically.
Appearance:
Human form: Dean has brown hair and deep blue eyes, he usually wares a white collared shirt with blue jeans, glasses and a necklace with an oversized shark tooth on it.
Hybrid form: In Dean's hybrid form he gains more hair and his hair turns blue, his skin turns grey and furry, his ears grow and become covered in blue fur, giant horns grow out of his head, he grows claws on his hands and feet, his teath become bigger and sharper, his body grows in size and he becomes more muscly, his jeans become ripped and torn and he takes of his shirt and glasses.
Fenrir form: just look up any picture of Fenrir and that's what it looks like.
------------------------
Oh and by the way before you say anything @Lil Eliza123 agreed with the connection between Dean and Sasha

Oh god yes. Since we have a lot of people trying to join the crew right now, let's have you guys be a separate crew and our crews will merge. Sound good or should we do something else?

Well actually I'm not like zolo at all (his name is actually zolo but his name was changed to Zoro in the English dub of the anime) and I could bring up a whole list of reasons why but because I'm a nice person and I because I can't be bothered to do it I won't

I know that, Im just Doing that From what Their Occupation is, For Example, Noct is a Pyro-Maniac, More or less Just like Ace, Or for your instance, your a Bounty Hunter, And Sasha..*Insert Noct Shrug* Is more or less like Nami xD

Wow we've knearly got ourself's our own version of the straw hat pirates all were missing is a nico robin and a brook... Wait since when did I say Dean was going to be a pirate at any point???

That's what I thought cuz I kinda wanted Dean to be a character who just kinda appears everyone and a while and help you guys out or starts a fight

Actually I mentioned it in the backstory it's his islands sacred sword but so he's not to over powered all the sword is really useful for is the fact that it can't be broken