• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life In The Safari Zone

Virtutot analyzed the bird as he found out that it had came from his native region. He shook the bird as he said in a quiet sound, "Wake... up... birdy... Pyravi... remember..."

Pyravi quickly woke up as she saw Virtutot and said, "Virtutot? Oh my god it's you! Wait why are you speaking like that?" She cooed and smiled at him, as she hugged him warmly with her wings.

(OOC: I think it's fair that we can each control 2 characters since I already have Joe and Richard.)
Meanwhile in the forest: Joe was healing his Pokémon. "I'll show them" he said to himself "I'll show them all"

(OOC: Pyravi's OC sheet is at the discussions, if you would like me to post them here, that will be up to the thread owner. And she's also my fakemon too.)

BIC:
Pyravi looked around, as she felt scared. No one seemed to be around, as she didn't seem to notice Joe in the forest. She sat with Virtutot and asked, "Are you okay? Is there something wrong with your voice?"
Virtutot replied, "Yes... voice... hurt..."
Pyravi sighed and said, "Oh my... we need to get you help then."
They both roamed around together, as Pyravi flew a little above Virtutot, while she watched him walk around, trying to find Joe.

Hannah woke up in a cave. She didn't know how she got there. The Houndour looked around. She saw two human trainers. "'Hey. Do you know what's going on here?'" Hannah said to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyravi saw a cave, as she signaled Virtutot. Virtutot signaled back with a bright blue light, as they both went to the cave. Pyravi felt a little scared, since she knew that there were human trainers around.

They got to the cave, as they took a little break. Virtutot retracted his antenna and lied on the ground, as Pyravi landed next to him and folded her wings to warm herself.

"Come on" said Richard "I think the entrance is this way" Richard closed his eyes and crossed his fingers as he rounded the bend. "Yes!" he said "Its the right way!." They were in a massive room with an exit on the other end. On one side were some planks he had been using to rebuild the cabin, and on the other side was. "Virtutot!" he shouted "Its me! Richard!"

"virutot!" cassy said excitly still using the wall to keep herself up. "deer" cassy heard a pokemon say as she turned her head to see a dearling.
(reminder: pokemon don't speak human)

(OOC: Neither do I, I speak english)
"Cute" said Richard "Come here, we won't hurt you!" Richard began to cautiously walk towards the Deerling, it was only a child though and he tried to be careful not to scare it

Hannah cocked her head at the Deerling. She had never seen her around the park before. "'How did you manage to get in here?'" the Houndour asked the Deerling. Hannah glanced at the trainers for a moment. She licked her paw thoughtfully.

Virtutot quickly got up, as Pyravi waved her wings at Richard. Virtutot extended his antenna at him, as he signaled him with a bright, blue light. Pyravi flew above him, as she cooed at Richard. She tried her best to communicate with him, as Virtutot reverted back into his Cyber Forme due to being fresh out of power.

Virtutot saw something nearby, as he saw that it was a directory. He quickly went to the directory that was nearby, as Pyravi followed him.

Virtutot's antenna glew brightly yellow, as he had known that even a map would be protected by security. His antenna glew even brighter, as he was about to use Cyber Shell on the directory machine.

cassy watched the deerling as her limp remined of her own injured leg. She followed the deerling out into the forest. "Can you help me looked for sturdy sticks i can use them to help with your limp" cassy called to the deerling.

Cassy opened her bag and pulled out some bandages as the deerling came back with a stick. Cassy thanked her and asked her to hold out her leg. "It will be fine" cassy reassured her. "I am going to make a splint to help the leg heal"

Cassy held the stick to the deerling leg and wraped the bandage around it making it tight but not to tight. "Done" cassy replied pulling away from the pokemon so that she can test out the splint.

Virtutot quickly destroyed the security on the machine, as he jabbed his antenna at the plug. It started to glow bright green, as he downloaded the data to get a full map of the Safari Zone.

Pyravi sat down next to Virtutot, as she fluffed her wings. Her feathers shined in a colorful fashion, as she flapped her wings after to fan herself.

"What did you find here?" Richard asked "ooh a map" Richard looked at the map "it seems there is a cabin in the snow forest that we could reach before nightfall, but I don't want to stay there. There is one in the desert but it's too far away an dangerous. Hmm... there is one in the mountains but it's an uphill walk"

Cassy smiled at the deerling. "Happy to know your feeling better" she said and looked up as Richard begain to talk. Cassy got up slowly using the tree to help her. "As long as the cabin has beds i dont care were we go" she said before glancing around for a walking stick or a stick to make another splint for herself.

cassy found a walking stick and pick it up before answering. "Alright lets head to the mountains then" she replied picking up her bag from the ground.

Virtutot finished downloading the data from the machine, as his antenna flashed the same map that was on the directory. Pyravi sat close to him, while she shook in fear, as she whispered, "Pyravi..." [Translation: I don't feel safe here...]

Virtutot looked at the map in front of him, as it was holographic. He saw a lot of places at the Safari Zone, as he heard Cassy talking. He saw her pick up her bag, as he thought to himself, "Hmm, so we're moving already."

Last edited:
"Too bad we can't fly" sighed Richard "let's climb" Richard began to walk towards the mountain when he remebered the caves. "Or we could go through the caves" said Richard "it would be quicker! Virtutot can you access a GPS on the map?"

Hannah listened as the trainers talked. They were going to be leaving this place. The Houndour whined quietly to herself. She didn't know where she was going. Hannah decided to follow the trainers until they got to a more familiar area.