• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life In The Safari Zone

"Ok then" said Richard "tell me what happens if we fall off of the mountain, WE DIE! Imagine all of the Brid Pokemon who would attack us. We would be too tried to fight. And what about rain, if it rains we all get wet, and the mountain becomes slippery and unstable

Cassy looked up. "Their are no clouds out and shy would bird pokemon attack us AND we dont need to stand near an edge." She argued still.

Haru followed everyone, not knowing where they were going. She looked down while she walked, and walked slowly. she was scared. She was tired. And most of all, she was sad. She thought of her home, a nice place with a little creek. She sighed.

"Ok Deerling" Richard said "you could scale a massive mountain while exposed to the scorching sun and freezing rain. Or you could travel with me in this cool, refreshing cave"

"No!" Shouted Richard "whatever! I don't need them" he told himself "they don't know what they are missing out on" Richard began to walk into the cave. He felt the cool cave air wash into his face, followed by a flock of Zubat "ahh" he shouted as he was knocked over.

(2 hours later)

Richard passed another bend, finally after so many dead ends he had reached the outside world! Except he was back where he started. The cool cave air had become freezing, and he had only narrowly escaped attacks from many wild Pokemon. Without Virtutot'a GPS, he was completely lost. He tried again to get through, only to get trapped in a corner by a cave in. He, after an hour of digging, finally got himself outside... at the base of the Mountain. "Fine" he said "I'll climb the damn thing"

Haru didn't know where to go. She had a good sense of direction, and she managed to escape the cave with nothing but a huge, bleeding zubat bite, but she didn't know where to go from there. she decided to go into the woods. She needed to be away from everything for bit. Haru stopped by a creek and sat down.

cassy continued to walk the path. Supprisonly during the trip into the mouton they had found a mountain path so they have been following that for the past 2 hours. Cassy was existed but she kept going hoping that this was the right path to get to the cabin. "look their it is!" cassy said they rounded a corner.

Virtutot felt scared, as Pyravi stayed next to him. She said to him, "Pyravi..." [Translation: This is bad...]
Virtutot replied back to her, "Yes... is... bad..."

Pyravi flew above Virtutot, as she watched him still. She saw that he was tired, as she quickly flew back to him, and helped him up.

As Richard was walking up the mountain he realised something. "Hey!" He said " im not a quitter! I'm a fighter!" So he found another cave entrance and began to walk up again. Eventually, an hour later, he made it to he cabin

When cassy finaly broke the lock with a rock so they could go inside, richard appeared out of the cave near by. "Were is the deerling?" Cassy asked richard as she lead the other pokemon to the beds inside.

"I thought it was with you!" He said "it pretended to be following me and then ran off. It's a good thing too, because I was attacked by a massive swarm of Zubat that were going out to hunt- oh no" Richard looked over the edge of the mountain "DEERLING" he shouted "ARE YOU OK?"

Cassy would have freeaked out at that very moment but richards childish act shook he out of it. "Now your being an idiot" she said. "She wont here you this far into the mountain and plus you shouldnt have left her. The deerling has a bad leg with a splint and she could have gotten hurt by the zubats!"

"She ran off before I could do anything" Richard said "Seriously it's not my fault!"
As the door opened, Richard walked into the dining room, hoping to find something to eat. But there was something else there. On the table sat none other than Joe Whitman himself

"Ugg" cassy said and walked back outside. 'I am not even going to deal with him right now' she thought and looked at her leg again 'may as well make a splint for this.' Cassy then picked up a sturdy stick from the gound and started to make a splint for herself.

"Hahaha" said Joe "found you"
Next to Joe were his Alakazam and Dugtrio. "Alakazam's psychic powers were able to track you down" he explained "and Dugtrio got us to you in under a minute"

Virtutot looked at Cassy, as Pyravi curled in a ball and told him, "Pyravi..." [Translation: I wanna go home...] Virtutot stroked her with his antenna and said, "It's.... okay..."

Virtutot sat with Pyravi, as he attempted to talk to her to calm her down. Pyravi hugged him warmly, as she cried.

"I'm just here to deliver a warning" said Joe "If you don't meet me atop the volcano in one month's time, you will never escape this zone Alive"
Then Joe jumped back down Dugtrio's tunnel and disappeared into the darkness

Virtutot had a plan, as he whispered to Pyravi, "Fly... up... carry..." Pyravi said to him in their language, "Huh, you know, you are one smart kid. Alright we can beat those kids anytime."

Virtutot condensed himself, as he folded his arms and legs within his body and retracted his antenna. Pyravi picked up Virtutot, as she slowly flew upward, while being careful with her grip on him. She noticed he was rather light, as part of his body was made from data and code after all.

Richard was on the mountain again, pondering his meeting with Joe and the fate of the young deerling. He also wanted to know where Virtutot was. It was then that he saw a glow in the sky. A red and green ball of light rising in the air. It was Virtutot!

Cassy tested her splint. It was sturdy but it still hurt if she put to much weight on it. She sighed. 'I need to get this cared for' cassy thought and she put her last bandages in her bag. Her stumic grumbled as cassy opened her bag to grab a pb and j sandwich. She was just about to eat befor a pidgy hoped out in front of her. "You want some?" She asked the pokemon as it nodded its head. Cassy pulled off a pice and gave it to the pidgy. The pokemon picked it up and flew away. Cassy watched it go to find a red and green ball of light in the sky. "What the..."

Pyravi flew up, as she smiled at Cassy and Richard, who were below her. Virtutot flashed some colorful lights from his antenna, as it was pretty fun for him to be in the air.

Pyravi said to Virtutot, "Oh my, I can fly still. I thought you were going to be heavier." Virtutot blushed a little, as his antenna flashed a pink light at her.

"Where are you going?" Richard called to Virtutot. He looked at the rising ball of light. If Virtutot left them, they would be basically defenceless against Joe. Yet he was happy for Virtutot, who seemed to have found a way to escape.

Virtutot signaled to Richard, as his antenna signaled, "Oh I'm going to do something risky. Besides my friend can fly over, he can't even reach us."

Pyravi still carried Virtutot, as she smiled at him. She stayed slient, knowing Joe might be around.

Cassy looked over to the pokemon, then she pulled out her ipad. Cassy quickly whent over the files about the park until she paused and opened a diragram. The diagrame showed the park with a large net- like substance in a dome around the park. She was not shure if the net thing is invisable or not since they could see an open sky above her. Cassy looked up worred for the two.

Virtutot noticed a slight green light when Pyravi got high in the sky, as he whispered to her, "Force.... field... must... hack..."
Pyravi replied, "Alright, well guess you have to hack into it, be quick and cover up the trails..."

Virtutot quickly extended out his antenna, as he used Cyber Shell on the forcefield! The forcefield flashed briefly for a split second, as some cracks formed. He quickly destroyed the firewall, as he used Data Pulse to overload the storage on the firewall, rendering it useless now.

For a second the sky glowed green, and then exploded. For a moment, it looked like the end of the world. The entire sky went red, then disappeared. The sky reappeared and all was quiet again, he knew that the firewall would rebuilt itself, but it would be too late. Virtutot would escape