• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life In The Safari Zone

A new Safari Zone has been opened and Pokemon have been brought in from everywhere on the planet, even some newly discovered Pokemon. This is a very exclusive club and only a few trainers are allowed in. Any pokemon caught in the zone can be kept and used to battle other pokemon but pokemon cannot be brought from outside. Fakemon allowed as long as you made them or credit the creator.

People who are allowed to post: @SMRPG64 @Charlespark @Leaftag @Insanity Flight @Zen Pie @Honolulu the Vaporeon @Pokegamer101 @Midnight821 (4 Spaces Left)
Discussion Thread: http://pokecharms.com/threads/life-in-the-safari-zone-discussion.13964/
=================================================================================

Richard Whitman entered the newly opened Safari Zone. It was massive! Even his uncle, Joe Whitman, who made it, was not able to describe it to this extent. There were habitats for any kind of Pokemon. Stations for trainers to refill on Pokeballs and massive Pokemon Centers. Flying Pokemon were soaring far above the his head and there were mountains, lakes and forests under the massive glass dome. It was almost too big. He ran to his uncle and asked "Where is everyone?"
"Well" his uncle replied "This is a very private zone"
So Richard ran into the zone, ready to meet some new friends

Last edited:
Pokémon/Fakemon:
Name: Virtutot
Species: Virtural Avatar Pokémon
Type: Normal
Personality: Deceptive, Mischievous, Cunning, Patient
Appearance (Cyber Forme): Has a green, circular-like body, as the top of his head has an antenna that appears like a thick green line, that is used for abilities.
Appearance (Avatar Forme): Is a human toddler, as he has on green tribal clothes with dark green feathers on his head, along with green sandals and a tiny part of his antenna that sticks out of his head still, all for the purpose of camoflaging amongst humans.
Moveset: Tackle, Cyber Shell, Data Pulse, Thief
Ability: Cyber Change (Virtutot is able to change types at will in the field of battle. However, this does make him vulnerable to all incoming attacks, as he can't do anything in the process, and this requires time for the process to work.)
Other: He was found unconscious, as he had been unknowingly brought to the Safari Zone, as no one had known anything about him unfortunately.
Creator: Me (I have created this Fakemon myself, though I am still doing sketches on his two intial formes here.)

Virtutot had woken up next to some bushes, dazed and confused, as he looked around and wondered where he was at. He saw some bushes around him, as he peeked over and noticed that he was not the only one here.

He took a closer look, as he realized it was a human boy! He thought to himself, "Ahh, not again... sheesh don't you trainers have better things to do?" He quickly panicked and transformed into his Avatar Forme, as he fell on the grass since he wasn't used to walking normally.

He got up, and hugged the bushes, as he attempted to look normal. He hoped that the human wasn't going to catch him, as he walked around with baby steps, while he tried to maintain his balance.

Last edited:
"Waa" shouted Richard "a toddler?" He walked towards the toddler "hello" he said "what are you doing here?" He noticed that the toddler had an antenna on his head. "This is weird" he though "Better show this to uncle joe"

Virtutot tried to act normal, as he knew that Richard had caught onto him. He attempted to walk in a straight line, as he looked very silly while he tried to walk. He fell next to Richard, as he pretended to cry a little. He hoped that his toddler acting would have thrown Richard off, as he still pretended to cry in front of him.

cassy entered the safari zone and looked around at the many types of pokemon. In her own thoughts she started listing all the pokemon she saw as she continued through the area."this is weird" cassy heard a boy say."better go show this to uncle joe". Cassy came over to a boy and a crying toddler. She walked up the the boys and said stearnly to the older boy "why did make that boy cry?"

Virtutot continued to cry in front of Richard, as he had hoped that no one saw the antenna on his head. He thought, "This is too easy... Maybe next time I'll go to a place and take candy as a baby!" He decided to pull out the big guns, as he faked some tears on his face in front of everyone that saw him.

Kiri soon entered the safari zone, after placing his pure black hat properly he grinned and walked into the Safari Zone "This is the first step I have to take to become the strongest!" Kiri said with excitement in his voice in a Very loud tone

cassy looked back to the toddler."are you ok?" She says as she opened her knapsack and pulled out a hanker sheaf. Cassy stoped dead and stared she had just now noticed the itena on the boys head.

Virtutot felt nervous, since he couldn't even talk because he was really a Pokémon. He stayed quiet, as he stood up while he suddenly stopped crying. He knew that they would have caught up with his tricks eventually, as he made a run for it! He quickly thought, "I gotta lose them, and fast! Come on Virtutot... Think, Think!"

cassy started at the pokemon as ran away."wait please come back" Cassy called as she ran after the pokemon.'it looked so scared as if it didn't know were it was' she thought to herself. she kept on running after the pokemon hoping to cach up with it.

Virtutot stopped near a tall tree, as he thought he was safe from the trainers. He reverted back into his Cyber Forme and extended his antenna out and hoped a response would come soon.

He retracted his antenna after he heard no response, as he looked a little sad. He sat under the tree, as he relaxed whIle he thought, "Man I have no idea where I am... this place doesn't seem familiar to me at all. Well at least I lost them here." He took in a few deep breaths as he sighed in relief.

Cassy called out for the pokemon she had been following but she new it was no use. She sighed and looked around to see were she was. It was still a forrest area but where is the park she had no idea. suddenly she saw another trainer yelling about how he would be the strongest. She sighed and yelled at him from the trees."you know you cant tack any of the pokemon out of here right?"

Virtutot went back into his Avatar Forme as he took some leaves and placed it on his head to hide his antenna. He quietly walked around, as he bumped into Cassy!

Virtutot quickly hid behind a bush, as he knew that he wouldn't fool anyone since the transformation required some time to work. He hoped that she didn't notice him, as he reverted back into his Cyber Forme due to being fresh out of power.

cassy turned around to see nothing behind her.'what bumped into me then?' she thought. Cassy looked around but all she saw was a flock of pidgeys flying overhead. She then began to scan the bushes."hellow little pokemon I am not here to hurt you" Cassy said in a suthing voice as she pulled out a cupple berrys from her knapsack and set them in frount of her and backed up. She learned this trick from her mother who was a pokemon caretaker.

Richard and his uncle Joe walked to the bush where Richard had met the "Toddler"
"It was right here" said Joe
"It must have been the Virtutot we brought in last week" Joe explained "It was unconscious and injured so we brought it here"

Virtutot smelled the berries as he slowly came out of the bushes and looked around. He looked at the berries and still smelled it, as he liked the scent.

He saw Richard and Joe as he hid behind Cassy. He clung onto her leg while he used his antenna, as he hoped no one would hurt him.

Uncle Joe got a call on his phone and turned to Richard "Sorry Bud" he said "There is an issue involving two rhyhorn, a flock of Zubat and a cave in near the west end which I have to take care of" Uncle Joe sent out his Blastoise and surfed away through the river, far into the distance. Joe decided to forget the Virtutot and go to find some more pokemon elsewhere in the forest

Cassy looked down at the pokemon whi clung to her leg. Then glanced up to see the boy from before, she gessed that the pokemon was hiding from him. Cassy picked up the berrys as the other trainer walked away and held them out for the pokemon to eat."you looked like you liked them." She said smiling as she held her hand out to the pokemon.

Virtutot looked at Cassy as he saw the berries that she held out for him. He sniffed it again, as he saw that it was the same berries from before. He felt a little more open with her, as he extended his antenna out to communicate.

He tried to say something, as some babbling could be heard from him. He still stared at the berries, as he really didn't know what to do with them. He also released his grip on Cassy's leg while he tried to communicate with her still.

Cassy looked confused. Guessed that is how these types of pokemon comunicate. She giggled."i am sorry little pokemon but i dont know how to speak your language." Cassy replied as she poped a berry from her hand into her mouth.

Virtutot looked up at Cassy, as he tried to do something else in an attempt to get his message across. His antenna started to light up in a pattern, as it briefly flashed four times, followed by another short flash.

He then continued to flash his antenna, as it flashed once, followed by a long flash, and then by two short flashes, which repeated twice. He then finished it off by flashing his antenna three times for longer.

Meanwhile, Richard was running around trying to find new Pokémon. He tripped and fell into a massive hole. "Whoa" he said "this cave is massive" all of a sudden a flock of Zubat flew out, followed by some sleep powder. All the Zubats fell asleep easily, but a tiny bit hit him too. As he faded to unconsciousness he saw uncle Joe Come outside with a Butterfree "good job, you can go now" he said to the butterfree as it flew away, then turned to his Nidoking "clean up those sleeping Zubat and put the-" he noticed Richard "HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS" he shouted "RICHARD?" that was the last thing Richard heard before he faded away into unconsciousness

Cassy looked at the pokemon with pitty. The pokemon wanted to get is message agrost badly but she could not understand him. "I am so-" she tryed to say but was cut off by having a professer runing tword the main building with the boy she saw earler, but now he was unconscious. Cassy quickly got up."i am sorry but i need to see what going" she said as she rased to follow the professer.

Last edited:
Richard slowly woke up. Everything was blurry and it his head was throbbing with pain. "Please!" He heard Joe shout "Please stay with us!" He could see bit clearer now and saw that his uncle's face was streaming with tears. His eyes were red and his entire body was wet with tears and sweat. His vision began fading again and he fell asleep once more

Cassy looked back up to see the boy ,richard as the professer called him, come back for only a few secounds. She looked back at her ipad, the data she had collected when she learned the storys says that richard wold be fine, but still the professer sobed over his nephew. She shook her head at him and storted to flip through the interweb to see what type of pokemon the one she met before was.

Last edited:
Richard woke up once more, but this time felt numb, instead of a headache, and couldn't move a bit "you must be able to do something" he heard joe say
"I'm sorry" said the Doctor "he took a pretty hard blow to the head when he hit that rock"
"So what can we do?"
"Wait..."
"There must be more"
"We could transfer his mind into a computer"
"And force him to live a half-life inside of a machine, alive, but forgotten for all eternity?"
"We could transfer his mind into a Pokemon"
"So some kid could stuff him into a ball and force him to fight massive monsters?"
This went on for quite some time, each suggestion getting more and more ridiculous.
Until Joe finally said "what will happen if we don't do anything"
"He will fall into a coma, when he wakes up is anyone's guess" replied the Docter
"Noooooooooo!" Shouted Joe
Richard wanted to say "hey uncle it's fine"
He wanted to say that it would be alright, that he wasn't in a coma, but his voice wouldn't work... Unless... He began to tap the hospital bed with his right hand, saying in Morse Code "I'm alright uncle" and repeating in over and over again

Virtutot still stayed with Cassy, while he grabbed the berry as it felt rather soft. He slowly bit into the berry, as he had liked it! Virtutot felt a signal that came from some distance away, as he quickly transformed into his Avatar Forme!

Virtutot quickly ran around, as he followed the strong signal that emitted from somewhere. He flashed his antenna in a bright, green light at Cassy, as it had signified his appreciation.

Cassy lissoned to the doctor. She personaly liked the idea of a human pokemon but she way unsure if the kid wanted that. All of a soden all went quiet as richard started using mores code. Cassy had no idea what he was saying but the professer did as he started balling and saying i was all his falt and he was sorry and all cassy could do was watch.
(Story dude follow story)

Virtutot got to everyone, as he saw the Doctor next to Richard, who lied in the hospital bed while he tapped. Virtutot extended his antenna, as he flashed it in a pattern. He did a series of flashes, as it was all in morse code.

Virtutot had said to Richard, "Are you okay?" He understood him after he saw him tapping in a continous pattern that said, "I'm alright Uncle." He sat in a small chair, as he watched him anxiously.

Richard heard the virtutot come closer. 'Great' he had a hunch that the virtutot spoke morse code, and knew that, if it could somehow be understood, he could get the message across. "Hey bud" he signalled "tell these people about my... Condition"

Cassy watch the two communicate. It fassonised her since she did not know morse code. Cassy pulled out her camera she and started to record the two.'if i can not do anying then i can record it.' She thought her herself.

Virtutot replied, as he signaled back at Richard, in a pattern with a yellow light to indicate he was confused. He didn't know about his condition, as he had just gotten there to check up on him.

He tried to think about what he wanted him to tell, as he thought, "Hmm, but what condition though?"

Last edited:
Virtutot nodded at Richard, as he looked at Cassy and tried his best to communicate with her. He thought to himself, "There must be some better way to get my message across, but how?"

The light on his antenna glew with a chartreuse hue, as he attempted to signal her with morse code still.

"Get that thing out of the room now!" ordered Joe "I need time to grieve"
"Wait" said the Doctor "I think its trying to communicate"
The doctor attached the Virtutot to a machine. "The poketranslator2000 is a new technology which lets certain electrically powered pokemon speak to humans". The Virtutot's words began to appear on the screen

Cassy watched as the pokemon tryed to comunicate with her again with morrse code. She looked sadly at the pokemon until her face lite up. 'Why didnt i think of this sooner?' She thought to herself as she pulled out a pad and paper and handed it to the pokemon."wright down or draw what you want to say". She told him. Ignorung the profesters and the dum machine. Cassy never trusts a machine to tell her what a pokemon has to say.

Virtutot was frightened at Joe, as he prepared an attack in case. His hands glew a little greenish, as he charged his attack.

He thought, "Ow why are they doing this? If they don't stop they're gonna have an experiment. I call it, Data Pulse." He continued to charge his attack, as his hands brightly glew dark green.

Cassy looked at the pokemon frightened but she guessed the pokemon was even more scared. She removed the stringes attaching the pokemon to the machine."Sorry about those kids." Cassy said throwning a warning glance at the still arguing adults.