• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life In The Safari Zone

"CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT I'M IN GRIEVING!?" screamed Joe "DON'T YOU DARE ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!"
The Doctor tried to hold down Joe but he was soon going to break out
A loud BANG was heard resonating around the room. Everyone turned to Richard, whose hand had made the noise. "The hand" realised the doctor "The sleep powder did't reach his hand! I can use it to bring him back! He has been using morse code this entire time! That is what brought the Virtutot here!"
The doctor got a massive syringe and injected it into Richard, who then began to sit up. "RICHARD!" shouted Joe. They ran to each other and hugged. Then Joe started writing a check. "I thank you doctor, I'm going to write this check for you. What is your name?"
"the doctor"
"Doctor Who?"
"Precisely"
"What?"
Joe turned to where the doctor was standing but he was gone, seemingly vanished into thin air.

Virtutot quickly hid behind Cassy, as he used his ability to change into a Fire Type! A bright orange light surrounded him, as he started to transform!

He thought, "Syringes are kinda nothing if I don't really expect it... but ow that hurts still! They are getting it, and I'm gonna show them my blazing anger!"

"Stop" shouted Richard "My uncle was grieving for me! I was basically dead!". Richard stood between Joe and Virtutot. "No" said Joe simply "I almost lost you once, i will not loose you again" he sent out his Nidoking and Blastoise "I'd suggest you leave, children" he said, then glared at Cassy.

Cassy held her hand out to try and protect the pokemon from the crazy doctor. She knew already he was crazy. It was pretty ovius.

Virtutot stopped his transformation, as the type change failed. He quickly flashed a blue light at Cassy to signal that he had wanted to run.

Virtutot returned back to his Cyber Forme due to being fresh out of power, as he quickly fled the scene! He jumped out of a window, and hid behind some bushes.

Richard and Joe hugged each other again. "I missed you" said Joe
"So did I" Replied Richard. Even though it had only been half an hour, it seemed that it had been an eternity since the accident. "I was beginning to give up hope" admitted Joe. They looked into each other's eyes "So did I dad... so did I" No more words were exchanged as they began to cry in each other's arms
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Somewhere in the forest) A strange man in a doctor costume walked into a phone box, a blinding flash of light later, and the box, and the doctor, were gone

(Realy you put a doctor who referance.)
Cassy walked around in the forrest now lost. She sighed. 'May as well have a pokemon help me' she thought to herself.

Virtutot took a quick glance, and saw Cassy, as he had trusted her. He walked up to her while the light on his antenna grew light green, as he wondered what she needed. He still felt a little frightened, as he was on high alert.

Cassy turned her head at the green light. "Oh hellow" she replied. "I am glad you got away safely." Cassy smiled. She reflected on how strange her visit to the safari zone has been. Cassy glanced up to find the setting sun. "It getting dark" she commentes and looked down at the pokemon. "We better find a place to sleep for the night."

Virtutot saw the sunset, as a blanket of darkness prepared to greet them. He looked around, as he saw some cabins that had some strange locks to it. Virtutot felt some signals that came from the locks, as he went to the lock on a cabin, and inspected it carefully.

He flashed a red light at Cassy, as he signified that the lock would be hard to hack open. He quickly tuned into the mechanical lock, as he used Cyber Shell! The lock's main alarms had became disabled, as its storage went overloaded!

The lock still stood in his way though, as more security seperated them in the cold night and a cozy shelter. He continued to hack open the lock, as darkness had set in.

cassy watch the pokemon try and battle the lock. "let me help" cassy said as she pulled out a flashlight and gave the pokemon a boby pin.

Virtutot placed the bobby pin next to his antenna, as he first had to go through the other security before he could unlock the lock.

He hacked the firewall the lock had, as he quickly analyzed the patterns and used Data Pulse! The firewall had scattered, as a code had been displayed on the lock. It displayed on the panel in a small size, "I, B, D, G."

He knew it would be another puzzle for him to crack through, as the tiny keypad on the lock only had numbers. He thought to himself, "This is some sort of code, I just know it..."

cassy looked over at the letter and then the number code. The pokemon looked confused but cassy knew the riddle. she squatted down next to the key pad and typed in the numbers:4,2,3,4. cassy smiled as she heard a click.

Virtutot heard the door open, as he smiled and hugged Cassy. He felt a little bond between her, as he felt happy with her. He looked up at the night sky, as the crescent moon stared down at them.

Cassy hugged the pokemon back. Then started to walkin flash light in hand. Their were only some beds and a laptop in the room, cassy soon found out as she turned on the light. "We should probily get some rest, you especially" she said looked down at the power deprived pokemon.

Virtutot went on a bed, as he had passed out. He was exhausted, as the light diminished on his antenna. He snored quietly, as he took tiny breaths still. His antenna retracted back in his head, as it indicated he was asleep.

Cassy looked at the sleeping pokemon. She felt like a stalker but pokemon LOOK SO CUTE WHEN THEY ARE ASLEEP!!!!! 'Stop being a stalker and do somthing useful' cassy though to herself as she spotted the computer. She set her backpack down on another bed and opend the computer. For some reason who ever owned this computer was dum enough to unlock it as she started swerfing the filles about the park.

Virtutot woke up, as he saw the bright screen on the laptop. A signal came from the laptop, as he extended his antenna. He looked at Cassy as he flashed blue lights in morse code. He signaled, "I can get access if anything requires passwords." He sat next to Cassy on the bed as he yawned a little.

As Ryu walked through the forest, he started to get a little sleepy as he yawned. Then, he came across a cabin. He saw lights coming from inside. For a moment, he thought that he could try to sneak inside and try to get some sleep, but that thought faded quickly when he felt the aura of two figures, one of which he had no idea what it was. He walked up to the front of the building, and peaked in through the open door. He saw, of course, a girl who seemed to be doing something with a glowing light. If he could remember correctly, it was a computer. When he looked over to the girl's side, he saw something that he had never seen before.

He tried searching the new being's aura for any clues as to what it could be. Unfortunately, nothing he found led to a conclusion. He was left wondering what in the world that thing was. For the meantime, he decided to think it was a new Pokémon, and that that was why he didn't know what it was. Becoming a bit oblivious to the girl, he took another small step inside to get a better look.

Virtutot fell asleep on the bed again, as he had been too tired to notice the Riolu. He lied on the fluffy pillow, as his antenna still had been extended out. A signal kept bouncing back at him, as he thought it was the computer still. He snored quietly, as his antenna emitted a dim, blue light in a pattern, which indicated he was asleep.

The mysterious Pokémon that seemed to have an antenna seemed to have gotten tired, and fell asleep on the bed. Ryu took a bigger risk as he took another step further into the cabin. He got to the point where he was at the end of the bed, just barely hidden behind it. He peered over the side to get a better look at this strange Pokémon. It did, in fact, have an antenna. He had never seen anything like it.

Ryu yawned, and covered his mouth with a paw afterwards because of the sound he made while doing so. The last thing he needed was to get caught, especially by a girl.

Cassy looked back at the yawn to find the sleeping form of the virtual. While she was looked throught the files she had found out what the pokemon is. Cassy snuffed a yawn, but she decited not yet to go to sleep as she pulled out her phone and attached it to the computer and started to pull the informatio from the computer to the phone. Cassy yawned again. 'Best to get some sleep' she thought as she layed down on another bed in the room carful not the wake the sleeping pokemon.

When the girl got up, Ryu hid further behind the bed, trying to avoid being seen. He saw the girl lay down on another bed across from the one he was hiding behind. Hurry up and go to sleep so that I can. Ryu thought to himself. To avoid being seen, he wanted to wait for the girl to fall asleep so that he could have less risk when roaming the cabin for somewhere to sleep himself.

Virtutot woke up again, as he saw the phone that had been plugged into the computer. His antenna flashed a dim green light, as he saw that Cassy was asleep.

He felt rather anxious, as his antenna flashed a bright yellow light across the cabin. He went inside his blanket, as he thought to himself, "Eek monsters! They might come here..."

Richard was walking around the park at night. His uncle had offered him a room near his cabin, but Richard decided to find somewhere else to stay that night. He saw a bright light and decided to go to the source. He hoped it was the Virtutot so he could apologise for scaring it earlier. Finally he reached the cabin, and knocked on he door

Virtutot heard the knock, as he panicked and quickly went to Cassy! He shook her a little with his antenna, as it flashed a rapid pattern in a bright, red light! He quickly hid in the blanket beside her, as he was frightened.

Richard wondered why nobody was answering. He could see Virtutot inside with cassy, but he wasn't opening the door. He reached inside the window to signal Virtutot

Virtutot saw that it was only Richard, as he slowly went to the door and inputted the code to open the lock. A clicking noise could be heard, as the lock had opened. The door turned outside slightly, as Virtutot flashed a green light at Richard.

Virtutot nodded, as he still didn't notice the Riolu inside. He flashed a dim green light at him, since Cassy was still asleep. He went on his bed and curled up in his blanket, as his body was cold like the outside night wind.

He thought to himself, "Where am I? How did I get here, and how am I going to get out of here?" He dozed off, as his antenna retracted and emitted a dim, blue light.

Richard laid down on the ground. As he fell asleep, thoughts darted in and out of his mind. After what happened he was beginning to have moral questions about capturing Pokemon. Obviously these creatures could think like humans. They had emotions, they had lives. Humans were using pokemon as tools, forcing them to battle against their will

Ryu then noticed that the girl had finally fallen asleep. Right as he started walking out from behind the bed, he looked to his side, and saw that the mysterious Pokemon was awake. He jumped back behind the bed, his heart beating almost out of his chest. That was too close of a call. That will probably be the closest he will ever get to being caught. Eventually, he got tired of waiting, and decided to sleep where he stood: on the cold hard floor.

As he started laying down, he heard a knock at the door. In fear that he would get caught by either the person at the door, or the Pokemon getting up to get it, he crawled under the bed, and waited there until they were gone. Due to the adrenaline coursing through him, he didn't catch everything that was said, but he did see somebody start laying down on the floor. It seemed to be the person who knocked at the door. When he realized that he was going to stay the night, Ryu internally moaned in disbelief. Then, he got an idea: what if he tried to scare him out?

From under the bed, Ryu focused on the person laying down on the floor. He managed to find his aura. He then tried to link the boy's aura to his own. He was, surprisingly, successful. Now he only had a few moments to get his message across. "You're not going to want to do that." He told the boy through his mind, trying to sound eerie.

Richard heard the voice ringing through his head. It was scary, but he wasn't giving into whatever wanted to kick him out. He pretended to leave and the voice stopped, then he climbed through the window and went to bed in the corner

Cassy woke to the movement of someone. She opened her eyes. She did not see anyone or anything other than the light on her phone telling her the filles are done loading in. Cassy steached. 'Well i am up now' she replied as she whent to looke at her phone.
(My life in a paragraph since i have a hyperactive kitten)

(OOC: I didn't say he stopped, you autoer!! Meh, I'll allow it this time. .3.)

The boy seemed to have heard Ryu, as he started to get up, and leave. Ryu unlinked with the aura, and silently sighed. Then, he felt that same aura not leave the building, but rather move to the corner. Looks like Ryu's little trick didn't quite work in the way he expected. He sighed again, but this time in dismay. That was the only trick he really knew. I guess the only place he could sleep now was...where he was at the moment. In this case, under the bed. So, in technical terms, he was now a pocket monster under the bed. (HA HA HA. funny xD)

(The snake with strike soon)
Cassy lifted her phone and scaned the files. The files where mostly about pokemon the lives here and other stuff about caring for them as she keep searching she stoped at one paticulare file...

(You should not have done that...)
Cassy looked up from her phone before she could look through the file at the direction of the sneeze and saw richard?. "What are you doing here?" She dimanded putting her phone down.
(The temper of a woman is now upon you)