• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life In The Safari Zone

"It's not what it looks like!" Said Richard "I just wanted to sleep!" He began to panic as Cassy came closer. "Please-I-was-only-going-to-say-the-night-I-didn't-" he stammered. "whats the point?" He thought to himself "this is the end" accepting his fate, he lowered his
head and braced himself for death

Cassy walked up to the pleading boy. "How did you get in!" She demanded harshly. Cassy was furrius. How can this boy apologize for having his uncle try to kill her and virtual plus the fact that he snuck in?

"Virtutot let me in" said Richard "don't hurt me" Richard must have looked really pathetic at this moment, but he really did not want to die

(Your pathedic excuse lightens my mood)
Cassy stared at richard. "I wont hurt you" she sighed. "But your sleeping on the floor." Cassy indicated the floor.

"Ooh look a cubone" Richard said as he pointed to a Cubone. With everyone's attention distracted, he quietly snuck out through the window

Cassy turned at the cubone. "Awww hellow little guy." She say as she fell down to cubone.
(Nooo my weakness the cutest pokemon ever created.)

As Richard was escaping, a hand went over his mouth. It was Joe "i am not about to let this child hurt my nephew and get away with it" he whispered Joe stormed into the cabin.

(Wow called it he was crazy)
Cassy picked up the pokeball. "You want me to be your trainer?" She asked the cubone just as joe stormed into the cabin.

Virtutot quickly used Cyber Shell, as a shield formed around Cubone! He quickly fled the scene after, as he jumped through the window and hid in the bushes, while a blanket of darkness covered him.

(OOC: Leaftag! No mini modding. Oh no!! I'm doing it, too!! Noooooo!!)

When all frell (is how StellarWind says it...I think...?) started to rain down upon them, Ryu felt like he had to do something. He couldn't just sit back and watch this all unfold. Ryu crawled out from under a bed, and helped protect the girl by jumping out in front of her with his arms across. "Rio!" He shouted. He didn't quite have enough energy for an aura link, but he always had enough for a battle, and that's what it seemed like what was about to happen. Ryu growled at the man and his Blastoise.

Last edited:
Virtutot quickly extended his antenna, as he spun it around a little to tune into a frequency that only Riolu could hear. He attempted to adjust his antenna the best he could, as he emitted some sounds and vaguely said, "Run... they... battling... Blastoise... too... strong..."

He felt a rather strong force, as he quickly ran away from the cabin. He ran to the tall tree, as he took a deep breath, while he shined a bright yellow light, which illuminated the area around him. He began to transform into his avatar forme, as his body glew brightly.

Richard ran towards Joe "stop! These are my... friends" then turned to Cassy "sorry about this. Ever since my dad died, I have become his only living relative. He is just trying to protect me"

Cassy felt pain in her legs. She tryed to stay in consiuness but it was hard. "Run." Cassy managed to say before she lost consiuness.

(OOC: Looks like the one liners have migrated here...)

BIC: Virtutot quickly tuned his antenna, as he made his signal to Cubone's. He attempted to communicate from a distance away, as he faintly said to him in a ultrasonic frequency, "Run... B- Blastoise... Fighting... I... here... at... tall... tree..."

(OOC: People!! One liners... come on... I just...I don't want to get in trouble for mini modding, but I don't want to report you guys, but I also don't want to see this rp get closed down as well...T_T)

The ground started to shake from the Blastoise's Earthquake. The Riolu seemed slightly phased, but not by much. He then heard something quite odd; something he hadn't heard before. It sounded like someone, or something was trying to warn him; telling him to run. Ryu, being the stubborn Pokemon he is, refused to do what was said, as he stuck by the girl's side. Then, when he looked back, the girl was lying on the floor, seeming to be unconscious. Ryu gritted his teeth, and looked back at the Blastoise, anger filling his eyes.

(also, I'm going away for a little bit)

Virtutot quickly tuned back to the Riolu's frequency to warn him again, as he emitted a louder sound and said, "Run... Blastoise... too... strong... I... ran... tall... tree... nearby..." He had a hard time communicating, as his voice receptors were damaged.

Hannah felt the Earthquake attack a few feet away. The Houndour was curious about what had caused that. She ran until she was a foot from the trainers. Hannah cautiously walked up to Cassy. She glanced at the Blastoise and shivered.

"Nidoking Go" said Joe "use poison sting" all of the stings missed "Oh come on" complained Joe "your aim is terrible!" Then whispered to Richard "it almost made me loose my first battle ever!"