• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
' and yet another Fatlality.' Drew thought. " Stop raising the body count Riley." Drew screamed over the crowed. " Anyways" He said looking at Yannick. " Yeah it seems that electricity screws with the signal. We could use this."

" so shall we all agree if we face cortez and team neo rocket again we will all go together
and yes maybe that'll be very useful"

Luke nodded and smiled and turned back to the match

"You shouldn't write him off that early! As long as his spirit isn't broken he has a chance! I mean he is better than I thought." Yannick told Luke. "Oh crap!" he looked at the screen for the next battle to see who his opponent will be. "This is so annoying! Why do I have to fight him? He has to be the worst matchup for the second round! AHHHH CRAP!" He realized that his opponent was Neo Rocket Admin Calvin. "Ok calm down. Let's see his team." 'Ok we have Houndoom, Steelix, Magneton, Persian, Primeape and Donphan. Most of them can be dealt with by Ursaring but Primeape will be a problem. Umbreon could propably take it out with Psychic but it's risky to use Umbreon against him. I guess I have to take Alakazam and Kingdra alsongside Ursaring for this one.' he thought.

" Good luck." Drew said. " You can win if you belive you can. Besides you have a decent cheer team rooting for you."

"We will see. But I don't plan on loosing to him!" Yannick walked to the PC to deposit the Pokemon he wont be using in this fight. "Yes but you have to be careful that you don't kill yourself with to strong shocks right?" he asked Drew after returning to the seats.

" I wonder when its my turn to shine"

Luke said Looking at board

then..

"after Riley's battle
Its Yannick vs calvin"

"then its rival vs rival after

with Jake vs Luke"

"Oh shit, this is gonna be fun"

says Luke with a concern look on hes face

"I cant let him beat me" Luke thought

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick saw the battles as he came in with Clown. He saw the battles on the screen. "God, these trainers are good, I shouldn't be so cocky..." He looked up and then saw that his 3vs3 was ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
(OCC: right I got to go,do something see you tomorrow)

"well its late im off to bed my match's tomorrow I need a long rest"

Luke said with a smile

Tommy smirked. "Come on out Hitmontop." Out came the little fighting Pokemon that looked ready for a battle. "Hitmontop, you know what to do.", Tommy said. Hitmontop went straight towards with great speed. "That's fast. Tyranitar, use protect.", stated Riley. "I predicted that. Hitmontop, use feint!" Hitmontop's hand glowed as it crushed through the protect! "Shit!", yelled Riley. "Now use close combat!", yelled Tommy. Hitmontop started a barrage of punches on Tyranitar and bits of it breaking off. "Tyranitar, use stone edge to defend yourself!", stated Riley. Rocks came out of the ground and went straight towards Hitmontop. Tommy smirked. "Jump on them!", he exclaimed. Hitmontop jumped on the rocks trying to get as high as it could. "Now jump!", commanded Tommy. Hitmontop jumped as high as it could off the highest rock. "Now use high jump kick!" yelled Tommy. "What?!", exclaimed Riley. Hitmontop focused its kick towards Tyranitar who was still recovering from the previous attack. Then it charged it's kick straight towards Tyranitar. "Get away from there!", yelled Riley. Tyranitar backed up towards Riley. Riley looked up at Hotmontop coming straight towards them. "Look out!", yelled Riley, but it was too late.

Hitmontop crashed straight through Tyranitar, also sending Riley flying.the crowd was shocked at what just happened. Tyranitar looked down to see a hole straight through itself and feinted. Tommy smirked as everyone saw Riley in pain on the ground. Riley tried to get but Hitmontop pushed him down by pretending to walk over him.

Riley coughed as he barely stood up and saw Tyranitar on the ground. "Tyranitar... return." Then he looked up at the smirking Tommy. "I'll make sure pay you for this!", exclaimed Riley. Then he remembered his last Pokemon was Scizor. "Shit! Scizor is weak to fighting types like that Hitmontop. Then Riley fell down on still in pain. "What's wrong, can't get up? Maybe you should take your own advice and give up.", stated a now cocky Tommy. Riley stood up and smirked facing the ground wiping blood from his face. "Come out Scizor.", Riley said as he tossed his pokeball. Tommy smirked at the Scizor. He had been waiting for Scizor to come out so he could get revenge. "You'll pay for what you did to Tyranitar.", stated Riley. "Then come and get us." exclaimed Tommy, taunting Riley and Hitmontop stuck up it's middle finger at Scizor. Scizor clenched its claws. The crowd was going crazy because of the intensity of the battle. "Don't worry Scizor, we'll get them for this.", stated Riley, who was barely standing up.

"Clown use psychic!" Shouted Patrick. He was facing his next opponent, a girl with brown hair and glasses. She ordered her pokemon, Victreebel to dodge the attack but it didn't work. "Use razor leaf!" Ordered the girl.

(OOC: We're only doing one battle at a time. There's only one battlefield.)
"Clown use psychic!" Shouted Patrick. He was facing his next opponent, a girl with brown hair and glasses. She ordered her pokemon, Victreebel to dodge the attack but it didn't work. "Use razor leaf!" Ordered the girl.

Drew looked at the battle. He hoped Riley's Tyranitar might still be alive. " Come on Riley kick his ass." Drew yelled.

(OOC: I hope you guys read the whole thing. I put a lot of work into this one. Enjoy!)

"I'm going to have to play this smart.", thought Riley. "Scizor use swords dance!", commanded Riley. Scizor's claws started to glow is it powered up. "Hitmontop, prepare a focus punch!", stated Tommy. Hitmontop's hands started to glow. as it started to focus. "Scizor, don't let it charge up, use bullet punch." Scizor charged at Hitmontop, unleashing a barrage of punches, stopping Hitmontop's focus. "Hitmontop, use feint!", commanded Tommy. Hitmontop smacked Scizor away. "Scizor, use swords dance again.", exclaimed Riley. Scizor powered up again. "Hitmontop, use close combat this time!" stated Tommy. Hitmontop unleashed a barrage of punches onto Scizor. "Come on Scizor, just keep using swords dance!", yelled Riley as he watched Scizor get heavy damage. Hitmontop jumped back. Scizor barely stood as it had bumps and dents all over it. "Scizor, use swords dance one more time!", exclaimed Riley. "You're a fool! Hitmontop, jump high in the air and use high jump kick!", yelled Tommy. Hitmontop jumped high into the air and prepared its kick for Scizor. Then it came down, straight towards Scizor. Riley and Scizor looked up as Hitmontop was coming down. "Wait for it, wait for it." Riley said slowly. Once Hitmontop came close enough, "Now, use u-turn straight into it!", commanded Riley. A lime green aura came around Scizor and it charged into the high jump kick. "You fool!", yelled Tommy as they clashed.

Everyone heard a crack as the explosion happened. Then they saw Scizor fly straight onto Riley at full force, knocking him down. On the other side of the field, landed Hitmontop. Then the crowd saw it's leg as it cried out. It was twisted to no return. Parents again covered their children's eyes so they wouldn't see the brutality.

Scizor barely stood up, but Riley was still on the ground. "Don't worry about me Scizor. Continue the battle. I can still talk.", said Riley, heavily breathing. Scizor turned around to face Hitmontop, who could barely stand.

Scizor started limping towards Hitmontop with its claws glowing.
The crowd was roaring, waiting to see the finale. "Hitmontop stand up!", yelled Tommy, with fear in his eyes. "Keep going Scizor.", Riley said quietly. Hitmontop stood up, keeping pressure away from it's other leg, by standing on its head. The crowd roared in excitement. "Scizor, use bullet punch!", stated Riley with all his breath as he kept trying to move his injured body. "Hitmontop, use close combat now!", exclaimed Tommy. Hitmontop and Scizor and started to engage in some hand to hand combat. They looked even at first, the Scizor got the upper hand and started unleashing a barrage of punches on Hitmontop, doing surprisingly heavy damage. "But how?!", exclaimed Tommy. Riley smirked. "Look at Scizor's claws.", said Riley as he finally got on his knees. Tommy looked at Scizor's claws. "No, it can't be! He's still using swords dance! Hitmontop get out of there!", yelled the panicked Tommy. "Then prepare a focus punch!", exclaimed Tommy. Hitmontop hopped backed and tried to focus punch. "No!", stated Riley, barely standing on his feet! The crowd lost it as Riley stood up. "NOW... YOU... PAY! SCIZOR USE SUPERPOWER!", yelled Riley at the top of his lungs! Scizor, with a light aura around it now, dashed at Hitmontop. Hitmontop tried to block with its unprepared focus punch, but it wasn't enough.

Scizor used all its might and punched Hitmontop and punched it straight towards Tommy at full force. "Nooooo!", yelled Tommy as he tried to block Hitmontop from hitting him, but to no avail. Hitmontop hit Tommy and they both flew straight into the wall, breaking it!

They both fell to the ground. Hitmontop knocked out and Tommy unconscious. The crowd was quiet. "And again, surprising us all, the winner is Riley and Scizor!", yelled the announcer. The crowd roared as loud as it ever had.

Riley fell to his knees in shock. "We - we did it." Then he looked at Scizor as it walked back towards him. "WE FUCKING WON!", yelled Riley as Scizor pulled him up. The crowd roared as they heard him. Scizor had its arm behind Riley as he stood up. Riley then looked Tommy and Hitmontop as they were both being carted away. Then he smirked. "Take me back Scizor." Riley said and they turned around and walked back to the trainer room with Scizor still holding him up. As he walked back in, all the trainers turned to face them. Riley closed his eyes and smirked. Then he opened them. "What, I suprised you guys again?!", stated Riley as he smiled.

(OOC: I hope you guys read this all and enjoyed it! Hopefully you guys can make yours as intense as mine!)

Last edited:
" What is with you and brutality." Drew said. " Still though that was a good battle in my opinion nicely done." Drew looked at Riley. " Of course if we battle and you fuck up one of my pokemon like that I will personally kick your ass."

Riley looked at Drew and smirked. "Whatever you say man.", said Riley as Scizor set him down on a sofa. Then he looked at Scizor. "Thanks Scizor. Now have a nice rest." Riley said as they fist bumped and then he returned Scizor to it's pokeball.

(OOC: Hey, I'm sorry, but I can't keep up with the speed of the RP. I just don't have enough time to get back on and respond. Therefore, I have made the decision to drop out from this RP. Again, sorry. But never fear, for I'm not the one to go out without style!)

Trail watched the match between Riley and the poor trainer, Tommy.
Ugh... each time I watch this guy, I get sick to my stomach. He thought. The amount of Brutality in Riley's matches never ceased to amaze Trail. As a matter of fact, the whole last few hours had left Trail's head just spinning. But now that the Tournament seemed to be back on track, he was intent on studying the other trainers. Trail watched the surprising victory, and clicked off the cameras in his glasses.
I sure am glad they switched to 3v3 matches. Now, I can collect much more data on peoples battle styles. Trail thought, walking over to a corner of the waiting room. He pulled his laptop from his bag again and plugged in his glasses, trying to be discreet about it. He downloaded the video of the battle onto his computer, then started to watch it when, suddenly, his laptop shut down.
"Aw, cripes." Trail said. He lifted up his laptop and checked the underside, but deep down he knew the problem. Out of Batteries. Sighing, he set the laptop back in his lap and stared at the black screen.

Suddenly, he noticed in the reflection a man behind him, raising something sharp Trail. Reacting on instinct, Trail rolled to the side as the syringe came within a hairsbreadth of stabbing him.
"Toves, Cross Poison!" Trail said, sending out his Crobat. Toves slashed at the man with her wings, slamming him into a wall. The man let out a cry and sank to the floor, the syringe rolling out of sight. Trail recalled his Crobat, and walked closer to the man. It was Diego, the man that he had just battled.
"Diego? Why-" Trail was suddenly grabbed by tournament security and was roughly dragged towards the door. "What?! Hey, get off!"
"Trail Clark, you are disqualified from the tournament for attacking another trainer." The security leader said calmly.
"No! I can explain! He attacked me!" Trail exclaimed. The security just ignored him, and kicked him out of the building. "He tried to stab me!"
"Don't return." The security leader said, then slammed the door in his face. Trail got up, raging mad.
"You can't just do this!!! My laptop and glasses are still in there!" Trail yelled to the building. He let out an angry yell and kicked the building, but only succeeded in hurting his foot.
"Ow, ow, ow..." Trail muttered, holding his foot. He looked back at the tournament building, then shook his head and limped away.

"I guess we have to do this now." Yannick walked down to the field. "Ready to loose everything?" Calvin sneered. "Just shut up! I've had enough of you wanna be bad boys!" Yannick replied. The ref explained the rules as he does before every battle.

R: "Begin!"
C: "Go Houndoom!"
Y: "Ursaring get ready to kick ass! Use Slash!"
C: "Dodge then Fire Fang!"
Y: "Take the attack then use Hammerarm while it is near you!" Houndoom got knocked into the wall on the other side. "Follow it and use Aerial Ace!"
C: "Houndoom use Dark Pulse!"
Y: "Too slow! End it Ursaring!" Ursaring smashed Houndoom even further into the wall.
R: "Houndoom is unable to battle Ursaring wins!"
C: "Return! Go Primeape! Use Close Combat!"
Y: "Hang in there! Use Aerial Ace!"
C: "Mega Kick!" Ursaring was worn down and was slow to react. As it was knocked back by the Mega Kick it crashed into Yannick smashing him in the wall with it.
Y: "You son of a bitch!"
R: "Ursaring is unable to battle Primeape wins!"
Y: "Ursaring return! Go Alakazam! Use Psychic!" Yannick got up in severe pain.
C: "Sucker Punch! I knew you would use Alakazam! But Sucker Punch always strikes faster than my opponent!"
Y: "Alakazam return! Go Kingdra!"
C: "Retreating I see! So you are a wimp after all!
Y: "KINGDRA USE OUTRAGE!" Kingdra unleashed a powerful Outrage and both Primeape and Calvin got pushed backwards.
C: "Primeape use Thunderpunch!"
Y: "Dodge then get in close and use Dragon Pulse!" Kingdra moved at high speed and suddenly appeared infront of Primeape. The Dragon Pulse got Primeape flying straight up. "Now get above it and use Hydropump to smash it down again!"
R: "Primeape is unable to battle the winner is Kingdra!"
C: "Return! It seems like you really have a short fuse. Hahaha! Now go Magneton! Use Thunder!"
Y: "Can't you just shut the hell up? Dodge and use Blizzard!"
C: "Use Thunderbolt to create a shield! After that use Thunder Wave!" The Blizzard had no effect and Kingdra got paralyzed by the Thunder Wave.
Y: "Kingdra return!"
C: "And again you return your Pokemon like a little looser!"
Y: "Whatever. Go Alakazam use Focus Blast!"
C: "What the?" Alakazam was too fast for Calvin and Magneton to react.
Y: "One more Focus Blast!" Magneton collapsed after the powerful attack made contact.
R: "Magneton is unable to battle Alakazam wins and that means Yannick will advance to the next round!"
Y: "Alright go get him!" Yannick pressed a button on his watch and and a special unit of the police entered the arena to arrest Calvin. "Thats gameover for you Calvin!"
C: "You will pay for that!" Calvin was taken away by the police.

Yannick returned to the others to watch the next match.

" Nicely done Yannick." Drew said. Drew looked at his phone and saw that Trail was disqualified. " What the hell happened." Drew said looking at his phone. " Attacking another trainer.... That's just bullshit."

Riley looked at Yannick as he came back. "The crowd like my match more!", stated Riley as he smirked. However, he could barely stand from the damage sustained from his last match.

“Thanks Drew.“ Yannick replied. Then he turned to Riley. “I'm here to win and not to amuse the crowd. Besides shouldn't you see a doctor? I mean you look like you are going to collapse soon.“

(OOC: when will Patrick get to do his 3 vs 3? I deleted my last post.)
Patrick saw a man on a laptop smiling. He wore glasses and his head was filled with black hair. He looked up towards Patrick and stopped smiling. Patrick looked towards a girl who was nearby with blond hair who was also near him. He looked back towards the man and he had gone.

"Gideon!" Cried Patrick.

The blond girl walked towards Patrick as he dashed off after the man. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Patrick, I have a round coming up in the tournament."
"Pleased to me you. I am called Ella. What are you dashing off for?"
"That man..."
"I was on to him too! My father's a detective in this city you see and I'm basically following in his footsteps."
"His name...is...it is Gideon."
"How do you know?" She asked
"I've met him before. I come from the Sevii islands and just before I went to the Kanto and johto regions to collect the badges, I came across him. He had paid a large amount of money to the infamous Team Rocket and was known for kidnapping several residents on the island. I battled him and he fled the islands when he was defeated. That guy....it was him I swear!"
"I have heard of this Gideon. He was a scientist at Silph Co. who began experimenting on pokemon and people. Now, there have been the disappearance of at least 12 citizens of this city. I believe he may be behind this. Let's follow him."

Ella and Patrick ran outside and there they saw Gideon put his hand through the window of a car where dropped several poke dollars into the driver's hand. They stopped.

"Go Skye!" Said Ella and her pokeball burst open and a large Pidgeot's could be seen."Hop on." They jumped onto Pidgeot's back. "Follow that cab!"
Skye gracefully danced into the sky and in no time, the cab was directly underneath them.

Gideon cautiously walked down the dark alleyway and target a short girl who was on her own. A pair of team rocket grunts jumped out behind the girl and grabbed her. Gideon then helped them lift the girl into a large black van which had parked itself at the corner of the street.
Ella and Patrick ordered Skye to follow the van which led to a large science building on the outskirts of Goldenrod. They looked into the window and saw the girl being forced into a machine and with a flash of light, she had disappeared.
"Wait he's experimenting on her?" Asked Patrick

(OOC: I will go after your battle Luke. I also need Jonas and Ella's battle)
Patrick and Ella burst through the door with their pokemon. Patrick had Peking, his Far'fetch out and Ripple the Politoed. Ella had Skye, her Pidgeot and her Meganium, Petal. They became surrounded with team rocket grunts who sported koffings, grimers, Ekans, rattatas and various other pokemon. Gideon stood next to some machines. "Stop right there!" Gideon shouted, but before he could act, Patrick had commanded an ice beam on all the pokemon from Ripple and aerial aces from Peking. Ella ordered twister from Skye and Petal blizzard from Petal. A huge syringe could be seen where Gideon was.

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC: Let me guess. Patrick and Ella will eventually fall in love and then a scene that's not suited for kids will happen.... if you get what I'm saying.)

"Does it look like I can get to Pokemon Center in my condition?!", Riley said to Yannick. Riley tried to stand up from the sofa, but fell back down. "Can someone like do something. Now what's going to happen to me if Cortez comes back. I'm crippled!", exclaimed Riley.

"If Cortez is going to attack you are useless anyway! But I guess I have no choice. Alakazam go! Grab Riley and teleport us to the Pokemon Center." Yannick said and one second later he and Riley landed inside of the Pokemon Center.

( OOC Guys stop all this OOC clutter. That's what the Discussion form is for. Unless you guys want this thread to be locked.)
" Sucks doesn't it." Drew said right before Riley was teleported. " Anyways looking at the schedule It's going to be a while for my battle. I'll be training." Drew walked out of the waiting room.
" Drew Leuric." A feminine voice.
" Tess..." Drew said he turned around and saw a black haired woman wearing a kimono " Not who I thought it was. Who are you ma'am?"
" You don't remember me?" She said.
" No," Drew said " should I."
" We fought each other in the top sixteen of the Kanto Tournament." She said.
Drew looked at her. " Your the girl who uses evee's evolutions." Drew said.
" Correct." She said. " It appears we're going to do battle once more Since I'm going to be your opponent this round."
" Really." Drew said. " Well I wish you luck."
" Oh I won't need luck." She said. " When I beat you, You'll have to buy me dinner."
" Deal." Drew said. ' Did she just ask me out on a date? No I doubt it.' he thought.
He continued walking until he reached the outside. " Okay." he thought She uses Evee's Evolutions. So I need to have a diverse team for this match." He threw his pokeballs allowing his team to be free. " Alright guys let's train."

Last edited:

One minute the pair of them were fighting the grunts, the next minute, Gideon had taken them out with the large syringe. "See you at the finals!" He hammered out. Patrick and Ella awoke in two seperate parts of the lobby and their minds had been wiped of the events leading up to the raid on Gideon's lab. A masked man stood in the lobby next to Jonas, who was boasting about his powerful team, not giving away any hints about what might be on the rest of his team. Patrick and Ella acted as if they had never met each other.

When they arrived at the Pokemon Center, a mysterious Doctor with a mask covering his mouth came up to them. He had light blond hair, with a blue strand going around his head. He also had glasses and wore a lab coat.

"Your injuries look very serious, would you mind if I took a look at them?", the doctor asked Riley. "Sure whatever you want.", responded Riley not noticing how suspicious the doctor seemed. He just wanted his injuries healed. Then Riley turned to Yannick. "Thanks man.", stated Riley. Then the doctor helping him walk to his lab. "Excuse me, sorry about not asking earlier, but can you take my Pokemon up to Nurse Joy? There injuries are really serious!", Riley asked the doctor as he sat down in the lab. "Sure. I wouldn't a Pokemon to not get treatment." stated the doctor. He took the pokeballs from Riley and walked out the room.

Riley was alone in the room now. He looked around. Behind the doctors desk, there were pictures on the wall. There was also a mysterious book on the desk with a mysterious symbol on it. Riley looked at some of the pictures. One of them had some sort of a blue print for what looked like splicers. Another had a mysterious logo on it. It looked like a black and white shield with a letter written in blue on top of it. Another one showed a mysterious picture of a boy with long green hair. The final one, Riley could barely make out the word. "Send... to... Team... Pl... as....!", stated Riley. He couldn't finish because the door slammed open, making Riley jump in his seat. The doctor walked in his room closing the door. "Have you noticed anything?", the doctor asked suspicious as he sat down at his desk. "Um, nothing sir! Your pictures.... um... look nice!", said Riley stuttering. The doctor's mask was off now and Riley could see him smirk. "You see, I like studying the connections between people and Pokemon and trying to learn how to use it to its full potential.", stated the doctor. "Nice.", said Riley, not knowing what else to say. "May I ask what your name is sir?", asked Riley.

The doctor smirked again. "My name is...", the doctor paused. Riley listened closely. "My name is Colress!", stated the doctor.

On his way to the pokemon centre, Patrick spotted the schedule of battles. He saw that Luke vs Jake was at least 2/3 battles away and noticed he footage of Yannick's battle. Then he glanced at the battle that will come after the Luke vs Jake battle.

Patrick read on the board 'Patrick vs Ella.'

"Damn. I really we weren't fighting each other! Oh well, we were bound to battle each other at some point in the tournament..."
Ella was behind him. "Can you remember what happened yesterday?"
"All I remember was meeting you..."
"Same, but I remember a man with glasses...I knew we were battling each other when I approached you though...."

'Jonas vs ???'was read.

"Do you know who this ??? Is?"
"I don't know. Some say he's a gym leader, some say he changed his name at the last minute..." Ella speculated.
There was another ??? On the board. They both pointed this out. "Looks like they're really hiding things from us..." Ella stated.
"I wonder why?"
"We shall find out soon enough..."

" welcome to the first match of the day,its time for Luke vs jake!"
said the announcer

as both trainers walked on the crowed went wild

"Lets go friend"

said jake as he laughed

"will you call me a friend after you will be defeated"

Luke smirked

"today Luke vs jake are up in this 3 vs 3 battle!,

Let the battle begin"

said the ref as both trainer picked up the balls

and was ready to begin

"alright ill start first, Go noctowl!"

said Luke

"go raichu said Jake"

both trainers were eager to win.

Jonas and Ella were talking to each other and they saw the Luke and Jake on the screen.
"Look at this little bugger!" Jonas Laughed. Jonas was a tall man and so whenever he saw someone younger than him he would always laugh at them. Ella didn't comment on Luke. Instead, she started to speak about Jonas's past.

"So you say you've met Patrick before?" She asked
"Yeah, he and me travelled together in the Kanto region. He was from the Sevii islands and we met in my home town of Pewter City."
"How long did you travel before you parted ways?"
"We travelled together until the Kanto League tournament. We participated but there was a Team Rocket plot you see underneath. I got defeated in the second round and Patrick was going to get to the finals but he dropped out to stop the Team Rocket Plotters. I helped, obviously."
"What happened after?"
"I joined the army and served for a few years, then I went an challenged the Johto gyms. Did I say I was best friends with Lt.Surge?"
"Hmmm."
This was the second time Ella had talked with Jonas. She didn't like how cocky he was but she did find his experience of the army interesting. She had made her mind up that she prefered talking to Patrick and the others. They were alot less self-centred.

"Noctowl use steel wing"

"raichu thunder punch"

both attacks hit at the same time

"Now futuresite"
noctowl's eyes went purple

"use thunderwave"
riachu hit the noctowl

"Shit "

said Luke

"finish it with thunderpunch"

Noctowl fell to the floor

"noctowl is down"

said the ref

"go Umbreon"

said Luke

"return,go espeon "
said jake

"use future site"
both trainers said

"now shadow ball"
said Luke

"espeon took the hit"

future site hit both pokemon

"espeon is down!"

Noctowl use steel wing"

"raichu thunder punch"

both attacks hit at the same time

"Now futuresite"
noctowl's eyes went purple

"use thunderwave"
riachu hit the noctowl

"Shit "

said Luke

"finish it with thunderpunch"

Noctowl fell to the floor

"noctowl is down"

said the ref

"go Umbreon"

said Luke

"return,go espeon "
said jake

"use future site"
both trainers said

"now shadow ball"
said Luke

"espeon took the hit"

future site hit both pokemon

"espeon is down!"
said the ref

"so its 1-1"

said both trainers

"These pokemon are going down fast!" Cried Ella, seeing Espeon fall. She looked around and saw that Jonas had moved on to other girls in the lobby and he was hopelessly chatting away with them.
Jonas stopped midsentence as he saw Patrick leave for the Pokemon Centre. Patrick was looking on his PC when Jonas ran towards him. "Hi Paddy!" Shouted Jonas.
Patrick gave him a look.
"Why are you here?"

"nidoKing" go said jake!

"Umbreon night slash on the horn!"

said Luke

nidoking's horn was cut off as it was crying in pain

"Fuck said jake"

"aha now you cant use megahorn"

"Poison jab said Jake"

"Umbreon is out!"

said the ref

"Patrick, you're missing Luke's battle with Jake! It's very quick fire. "
"I know, i know."
"Patrick, wake up! I challenge you to a 1 vs 1 battle!!!"
"What?" asked Patrick and suddenly the people of the pokemon centre turned as Jonas threw a poke ball at Patrick.
"Go Spitfire!" Said Jonas and a Typhlosion appeared from the poke ball."
"Go Stronghold!" exclaimed Patrick. At one point, he was unenthusiastic but now he had recovered.

"Use Flamethrower!" Spitfire breathed fire towards Stronghold the Forretress. Stronghold stayed in it's spot.

"charizard go, and use flame frower"

"nidoking is down"

said the ref

"raichu go an use thunder punch"

charizard fell

" charizard is..o"

charizard gets back up

"charizard is in anger and luke as a fighting spirit said the commentator"

"such rage"

another guy said

"is that blaze"

said jake

"finish him fast rai"

"wait for... it"

"thunder punch"

"Now!"

charizard bit raichu's arm and blood went evreywere

"fire fang!"

"raichu is down!"

Luke advances to the next round

"I won!"

Luke said as he hugged hes charizard

"good job"

as the trainers shaked hands jake left

"until we meet again"

said jake

"Stronghold use Flash cannon!" a bolt of gray flew towards Spitfire, damaging him.
"Spitfire, use inferno!" Intense flames covered Stronghold.
"Wait wait wait! My match is probably ready!" Patrick shouted.
"Can we do one thing first."
"What do you want?"
"I propose for me to trade Spitfire to your Stronghold. I fear you need him as do I need Stronghold. I'll give him back!"
They traded pokemon as a result and Patrick and Jonas walked back to the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.