• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
as Luke walks out the stadium he sees Patrick and a few trainers

"Hey Patrick I just kicked jakes ass, Oh you better go your matches ready"

the board went

"Next match is Patrick vs ella"

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
(OOC: This is 3 vs 3 right?)
Ella and Patrick looked at each other. Their time had come. They stood there, nervously awaiting for the start signal. One second passed, and boom! The announcer voice said 'Go!"

"Are you ready for this, Ella see this poke ball? Go Lazy!" Cried Patrick and a large Snorlax came out.
"It's time! To show me what you got! Take to the stage Mystic!" A Sneasel came out of her poke ball.
"Lazy Use Power-Up-Punch!" Lazy ran towards Mystic and attempted to punch her.
"Dodge it and use Feint attack!" Mystic attacked Snorlax with great speed and pushed him slightly.
"Lazy use body slam" Lazy jumped up into the air.
"Dodge it!" Sneasel ran around but the Snorlax's body slam hit. Sneasel lay on the floor for a second before getting up.
"Lazy use Body slam again, then use crunch!" Snorlax ran at Mystic. Mystic dodged the next Body slam attack.
"Mystic use ice shard several times!" Mystic blasted ice at Lazy and then ran up to him and attacked him with an icy claw. Lazy was frozen.
"What? He's frozen?! Oh you're good."
"Yep. Mystic use shadow claw!" A claw dug into Lazy, made out of a dark essence. The ice broke and then Mystic used Shadow Claw again. Lazy fell to the floor and it had fainted.
"Ella is 1-0 up!" Shouted the announcer.
"Take a long rest Lazy, you deserve it, you were great...." Said Patrick, as the Snorlax got sucked up back into his poke ball.

"Good thing I traded with Jonas! Go Spitfire!" Patrick threw his Pokeball and the Typhlosion came out.
"Mystic use shadow claw!" Mystic dug it's claws in but Patrick's Spitfire retailiated and tossed her over.
"Use Flamethrower!" Sptifire shot a stream of fire at Mystic. Mystic tried to run away from it but ultimately was hit.
"Use fire blast Spitfire!" The huge fiery beam hit Mystic and Mystic fainted.
"Oh well done!" Ella congratulated. "Time to get serious. Go Aquarios!" A Vaporeon came out of her poke ball.
"So you're going for the type match up eh?" Patrick asked.
"Indeed. Now, let's fight! Aquarios use acid armour!" Aquarios's skin changed colour for a second and it appeared as if it's body was made of liquid.
"Use Fire Blast Spitfire!" The blast did not hit Aquarios.
"Aquarios use Hydro pump!" A huge water cylinder came at Spitfire.
"Dodge it!" Spitifire managed to jump over the beam "and use inferno!"
A massive flame covered Aquarios and she went flying into one of the walls, but she got back up.
"Use Aqua Ring!" Aquarios covered herself with many rings and healed herself. "Now use Hydro pump!" The Blast came at Spitfire.
"Dodge and use Fire Blast!" Spitifire jumped up and flipped round and shot at Aquarios. The Hydro Pump reflected off of one of the walls and hit Spitifire. Spitifire fainted from the attack.
"It's 2-1!" stated the announcer. Ella had lost her Sneasel. Patrick had lost both his Snorlax and Typhlosion.
"Go Big Vine!" Patrick cried "We need you!" Venusaur came out of his pokeball with a large smile on his face which then turned into a serious one.

" He as the type advantage, but whats ella's last pokemon"

Luke thought

"go On pat win this thing and try to not let us winners down"

Luke laughed,

then he turned serious

Patrick looked into the lobby and saw Luke supporting him and Patrick smiled. "Use Solarbeam Big Vine!" Big Vine took in sunlight and blasted out a beam of green energy at Aquarios. Aquarios fainted.
"Yeah! We got this Big Vine!"
"No you haven't!" Ella exclaimed. "Go Petal!" Ella's last pokemon was her beloved Meganium. "This one was my starter pokemon!" shouted Ella.
"This one was mine too!" cried Patrick. "Good luck!"
"Big Vine, use Sludge bomb!" A blob of poison went into the sky and fell down near Petal
"Petal use Light Screen!" A rectangular wall appeared. The Sludge bomb broke the wall but as a result, the sludge bomb did not do much damage to Petal. "We've got you now!" Ella shouted.
"Excellent technique, but it's not over yet! Use Sleep powder!" small powder was sprayed over Petal and she fell asleep. "Now use Solar Beam!"
Petal was still asleep. "Use sludge bomb!"
She awoke. "Petal use energy ball several times!" Petal created a ball of green and shot it at Big Vine. Big Vine tried to dodge it but got hit by the attack 3 times in a row.
"Petal use Petal Blizzard!" Flower petals flew at Big Vine, damaging him.
"Big Vine use Frenzy Plant!" Massive vines came up and surrounded Petal and Petal was thrown into a wall.
"Dammit!" Cried Ella.
The Petals continued to hit Big Vine and then there was huge cluster which came out from Petal and this hit Big Vine and he fell down. Both of their pokemon fell down on the floor and, at exactly the same time, both fainted.
(OOC: muhahahaha unescapable sitution!)

Drew blinked as he saw both pokemon faint. " Well that usually never happens. I believe the ref is expose to pick who the winner is in this situation."
" Who knows" Sakura said sitting right beside him.
Drew jumped a little bit. " Where did you come from."
" I've been here the whole time." She said. " Getting ready for a nice dinner tonight." She looked at him she had a mischivious grin on her face.
" Yeah that's not going to happen." Drew said. " I beat you once I can deffentintly beat you again."
" Your heart rate is elevating." Tess said looking at both of them. " are you okay. Your tempature is also rising."
" Shut up Tess." Drew yelled.
" Tess?" Sakura said.
" Long story." Drew said. " Belive it or not there's a parasite in me that appears to me as a blonde woman."
" Right." She said skeptical. " Anyways our match is next." She said. " May the best person win."

"Well, nice to meet you, Doctor Colress. Now can you please heal me?", stated Riley. Colress stared at Riley. "I'm not here to heal your basic wounds. I'm more interested in the thing inside you.", stated Colress. Riley got serious. "How do you know?", asked Riley, a bit suspicious. "Let's just call it a hunch.", stated Colress smirking. "Okay then, since you know about it, can you get it out of me?", asked Riley. "It's not that simple.", stated Colress. "There are greater forces at work here.", Colress said. "I don't get it. Just help, that's all I'm asking.", pleaded Riley. "I don't think you get it. Here, let me show you.", stated Colress, starting to smirk. "Wait, what?!", asked Riley. Before Riley could react, Colress pulled out a syringe with green liquid inside and stuck in Riley's left arm. "What the...", exclaimed Riley looking up at Colress. Then everything went black.

"So what happens now?" Ella asked
"I don't know let's wait a bit."
The referee walked between the two and he bore a microphone. "I have played back the footage and have come to the decision that..."

The crowd gasped. "Where's he gone?!" Cried Patrick. Then many policemen ran into the stadium.
"Get as many trainers as we can to the search the area!" Then they ran into an emergency exit in the back of the stadium, searching for the referee. Ella and Patrick went into the lobby and asked as many trainers as possible to help.

" What the hell." Drew said. as he walked towards the arena. He spotted Cortez. " Hey Asshole." Drew said right before hitting Cortez
" How are you alive." Cortez said in disbelief.
" Electricity." Drew said. " Where's the ref."
" I don't know." Cortez said. " Do you really think I'd prolong this tournament any further. No Unlike ninety percent of the evil teams that make up this world my plan is to become powerful through legal means." He looked at Drew again. " Where's your cane?"
" It's..." Drew looked and saw that he wasn't using his cane. " That's weird."
" I suggest we team up and look for this bastard." Cortez said
" Alright." Drew said.
( Johnson stop the double and triple postings. If you have stuff to add hit the edit button and add them to your original reply.)

Yannick was still waiting for Riley as the doctor was very suspicious to him. Suddenly his phone rang. "Sir it seems like the referee disappeared!" The voice on the phone said. "What? Ok this is an official order! I need a 2 man team at the Pokemon Center to watch over Riley and then the other teams are in charge of searching the referee! Yannick out!" Yannick said while running out of the Pokemon Center. He returned to the arena and looked for other people.

Riley woke up in a dark room. He looked around and didn't see. Suddenly the lights turned on. He looked up to see Colress coming towards him. "Finally, you're awake.", he said. "Where am I?! What did you do to me?" asked Riley. "I'm afraid we don't have time for Riley." stated Colress. Riley looked above him and saw glass covering the top. Then he realized he was in a type of container. Then a yellow gas started to come from under him. "Let me out of here!", yelled Riley as he put his hand on the glass to try and push it off. "For your sake, as well as mine, I hope this works.", stated Colress. "What?", Riley said before he started coughing uncontrollably as the gas filled up the whole container. Then he went unconscious again.

Drew and Cortez walked through the now empty stadium. The made their way to the broiler room and walked down the stairs. They looked and saw the ref. " Thank you for saving me." The Ref said. " Now as a reward I'll defeat you two." The Ref sent out a nidoking and a Rydon.
" It can't be." Cortez said looking at the man. The man was middle age with brown hair that was starting to grey.
" You know this man." Drew said. He sent out nightmare the Gengar.
" Yeah. Giovani." Cortez said. " The first leader of Team Rocket." Cortez sent out his Nidoqueen. " six years ago he went into hiding after a boy beated him. Also after the police found out who he was and stormed the Viridon gym."

The streets were being searched. Patrick saw some tyre marks which led to a mysterious black van. The van was parked outside,the building. Suddenly the man they were searching for came out of the building. "Let's go back" he said, mysteriously. They returned to the stadium and called off the search.
(OOC: wait, is Giovanni really the referee?)

( Yes)
"Let's begin." Giovani said. " Hyperbeam on Nidoqueen." Nidoking fires at nidoqueen.
" Nightmare push Nidoqueen out of the way." The Hyperbeam goes threw nightmare and and hits the door behind them destroying it. "Now use Dark pulse." Drew said as a wave of dark energy comes out of Nightmare hitting the nidoking."
" Nidoqueen use surf." Cortez said. The boiler room became flooded.
" Poli." Drew said bringing out Poli. " Use ice beam on Giovanni" Poli did so freezing the former leader."
" Now it's time to get back and finsh this tournament." Cortez said.
Drew waited for cortez to leave. He took out his phone and called the Police. " I have Giovanni." He said.

Patrick stormed open the door where Giovanni was "Wait..." He said, suspiciously. "Who's this and why is he frozen? What is going on?"Ella and Jonas stood behind them.

" This is Giovanni." Drew said. " He's frozen so we wouldn't be able to tell his pokemon any moves. Once the police show up I'll unfreeze him."

Yannick stormed the room. "I wouldn't do that as long as his Pokemon are still able to battle! I guess these actually can come in handy." he pulled out 2 dark glowing Pokeballs and threw them at Giovannis Pokemon. "These are Snatchballs. They allow you to capture the Pokemon of other trainers. Of course I will hand these 2 over to the police." Nidoking and Rhydon were captured by Yannick.

( Cortez)
" More than likely trying to start a rebellion in my ranks." Cortez reappearing out of the shadows. " Trust me My plan is to become champion fair and square. After the people fall in love with me they will do anything I say. I mean really what's the point of ruling a world when the people despise you." He then looked at Yannick. " And you heartless bastard did you even tell Drew you had his life in your hands and you did nothing except let him suffer. Hell he more than likely found a way of disrupting the frequency because he tried to off himself." Drew turned his head towards Yannick
" What." Drew said.

Last edited:
Luke ran out of the building in confusion

"what is happening?"

said Luke Hoping some one had an awnser

then he saw cortez

"what the fuck is he doing here?"

Luke said angerly not letting go what happened to him

Riley woke up again. This time, he was back in the doctor's office. Colress as at his desk and looked up at Riley. "You're finally awake? A lot has happened to your friends.", stated Colress. "I wouldn't consider them my friends.", stated Riley. "Anyways, what did you do to me?", asked Riley. "Well first, let me ask you a question. Tell me, where was Team rocket's base?", asked Colress. "It was at the Goldenrod.... Radio Tower.", who was surprised that he was able to say it. "As I thought, now look at this X-Ray of you now and before the procedure.", said Colress. He handed Riley two papers, showing his "before and after" X-rays. Riley stared at in shock. Then he looked up at Colress. "It's gone, but how?", asked Riley. "I've been studying this condition for a while now, a group of criminals calling themselves Team Rocket had started injecting some of my patients with this, TS-01.", stated Colress. "Yeah, that's what it's called.", said Riley. "And now, thanks to you Riley, I've finally found a cure for that disease.", said Colress.

Luke really wanted to attack cortez but decided to stay calm and just stand there

"Like I said before what is going on.. and why is this evil man with you"

luke said to drew. as he made eye contact with cortez again

( Cortez)
" Evil?" Cortez said. " Right little children can only see people as good or evil, black or white when in truth everyone is grey." He said with a smile. and with that Cortez faded back into the shadows. " My work here is done. See you all on the battle field."
( Drew)
" Belive it or not he was helping us. Besides it's apparent everyone is out for themselves." He said looking at Yannick. " I'm going to check up on the young pup." and with that drew walked passed them out of the boiler room. " Someone make sure to defrost him."
Drew made his way to the hospital. " Excuse me nurse." He said.
" Yes sir." The nurse said.
"I'm looking for a paitent named Riley I don't know his last name."
" I'll see what I can find." The nurse said looking through the paitent registry.

"charizard go!"

the dragon Like creature came out of hes ball

"right defrost him with flamefrowher"

charizard free'd Geovanni and he was arrested by the police,

as he walked to the pokemon center he said to the nurse

"aye gurl , im here to see riley im with this guy where both hes friends "

Luke smiled at her

Last edited:
"My oh my thats a lot of stuff to handle for one day." Yannick looked at Drew "To be honest Cortez was right. There is nothing that I can say to my defense." He stated and walked away.

"So how did you do it?", asked Riley. "I can't tell you that.", said Colress. "Well alright then. I'm grateful that you were able to atleast get it out. If you don't mind, can you tell at least tell me what you used.", said Riley. "I used a form electricity. I'm sorry, but that's all I can say.", said Colress. "Well that's alright.", said Riley. Colress then looked at his watch. "Well, I'm afraid I have to go now.", said Colress. Then he pulled a small case out from a drawer in his desk and handed it to Riley. Riley grabbed it. "What is it?", asked Riley. "You'll find out.", stated Colress. Colress then gathered some of his belongings and then opened the door to head out.

"Wait!", exclaimed Riley. Colress stopped. "Will I be able to see you again?", asked Riley. Colress smirked. "The world of Pokemon is a gigantic and magnificent world. Build your connection with your Pokemon. After that, then I'm sure of it...." Colress paused. "Then we'll meet again.", said Colress as he walked out.

Riley just stood there with the case in his hand. "Wow, that was weird. I should go pickup my Pokemon now." Then he looked at the case. "Well, I might as well see what's inside.", said Riley as he started to opened. Riley opened the case and looked inside. Then he smirked. "He really was prepared.", stated Riley as he closed it. Then he walked out the room with the case in hand.

Inside the case was not one, but two syringes, each with yellow liquid inside.

"Hey, riley glad your ok what ya got in your hand"

said Luke smiling

"well you missed a lot

I won and I advanced to the next round of the tournament

a encounter from Geovanni"

said luke staring into Riley's hand,

The masked man saw Giovanni walk past with the police. "Call me..." He whispered.

Jonas ran near the masked man. "Is it all set? The trap?" The masked man nodded.

Patrick walked into the stadium with the new referee. "I've made my decision, Patrick, you will go forward to the next round!" He announced on the microphone

"Yeah!!" Patrick smiled.

The referee walked to Jonas and the masked man who were both sitting in a locked room in a hotel near the stadium.

"It is done. Let us begin." Said the referee.

( Cortez)
Cortez walked threw the prison seeing the filth of earth. He stopped when he reached Calvin's cell. " Open it." He said to the guard.
The guard bowed his head and opened the door.
" Sir." Calvin said in disbelief. " What are you doing here. I'm sorry I failed you."
" It's alright." Cortez said. " Be honest with me. If I was to free you would you work for me. Not team Neo Rocket but for me."
" Yes sir." Calvin said. " Before you came along I was just a regular grunt I will fight for you."
" Good." Cortez said. " Come." Calvin got up and walked out of the prison. " There's a war coming Calvin. Not against these trainers that I belive could stop us, but against our own men." His plans where starting to unravel. He made sure each time Neo Rocket attacked that there where no casualties but today was something else. If he plans on making a world where everyone could live in peace then he needed to start here. Sure it'll be brutal at first but threw hard work it'll become a world where everyone lives in peace.
( Drew)
After walking back to the stadium Drew made his way to the arena. as he was walking to the arena he took out his phone and called Yannick. he got the voice mail. " Hey Yannick I just want to tell you that I don't blame you for the choice you made. instead of just saving one person you saved two. There's an old saying from where I'm from the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
" You ready?" He said to Sakura
" As ready as I'm going to be Drewie.." She said with a wide smile on her face.
" Begin." The Ref said.
Both threw their balls. Drew had nightmare the gengar as his first mon and she had an umbreon.
" Mean look." She said.
" Shit." Drew said. He was at a complete disadvantage. " Shadow ball." Drew said.
" Doge." She said. Umbreon dodged the attack and landed right behind Nightmare. " Use Dark pulse." A bean of dark energy hits nightmare sending him flying to the other side of the field. He was barley able to land on his feet. " Dark pulse." Drew said.
" Same." She said. Both moves collide only for Umbreons to break through hitting Nightmare with full power. Nightmare faint.
" Nightmare return." Drew said. " Go Marry. Marry the Amphros appeared. " Thunderwave." He said. Marry did so paralyzing Umbreon. " Thunderbolt." Electricity flies straight towards Umbreon making if fly in the air a little bit. " Thunder punch." Drew said. Electricity envelops Marry's hand as it hits umbreon to the ground making it faint.
" Return." She said. " Jolteon." She said.
" Marry Return." Drew said. " Go Draon." Draon the Dragonite appeared.
" Thunder." She said. Massive bolts of lightning hists the ground. Draon was barley able to doge.
" Dragon Dance." Drew said. " Now use Dragon Pulse." The beam of purple and blue come out of Draon's mouth hitting Jolteon Koing it.
Drew looks at the battlefield and see's four pillars.
"Jolteon was just a distraction." Drew said.
" Smart boy." she said. She tilted her head a little bit. " Go Vaporeon." Vaporeon Appeared. " Use surf." She said. Vaporeon did so creating a title wave in front of her as she ran behind it.
" Dragon pulse." Drew said. The purple and blue beam hits the wave breaking threw it only to miss. her Vaporeon lands in the middle of the pilliars.
" Now ice beam." She said creating four ice pillars.
" Dragon pulse." Drew said. ' She plans on using ice beam barricade. So I can't get close to her without chancing that she'll use.
" Ice Beam Missle" She said. Vaporeon started to slide on it's in a cirle creating an ice beam. It hits all four of the pillars at an angle allowing them to fire straight at Draon. Unable to doge the unslaught of ice based missiles Draon falls to the ground KOed.
" Draon Return." Drew said. " She must have learned about that ability somewhere.' He thought "Come on out Marry."
" Thunderbolt." Drew said.
" Hydro pump." She said. both attacks collide resulting in an explosion. " Auqua Tail."
" Thunder punch." Drew said. Vaporeon tail hits Marry's fist. Both pokemon move back at the inursa of the attack. " Thunder." Drew said.
Massive lightning comes from the sky.
" Use surf as a shield." Sakura said. Vaporeon does so.
" Thunder punch." Drew said as Marry Ran towards the Vaporeon. it's fist collides with Vaporeon making her move backwards. " Thunder bolt." Drew said It hits Vaporeon Koeing it.
" Vaporeon is unable to battle." The Ref said. " Winner Amparos and Drew.
Drew walks over to Sakura
" It's a shame." She said. She looked at Drew her eyes where watering. " I was looking forward to are date."
" Who says I'm not going to take you out." Drew said. " I had a lot of fun. besides I'd like to talk to my stalker." Drew arched his arm and Sakrua puts her left arm through it."

"You mean the Giovanni?! The original Team Rocket leader? I must've missed a lot.", Riley said to Luke. Then Riley walked up to Nurse Joy. "How are my Pokemon?", asked Riley. "Your Pokemon are all fine except Tyranitar needs some more time to recover due to some severe injuries.", stated Nurse Joy as she placed a tray of five pokeballs on it. "Thanks then Nurse Joy.", said Riley as he picked up his pokeballs and put them away. Riley turned to Luke. "You can go back without me. I'll catch up with you guys later.", said Riley. Then he walked over to the PC. "I'm going to have to substitute Tyranitar for someone else.", thought Riley as he thought deeply on which of his substitute Pokemon he should pick.

Ella walked around the lobby. Patrick came up to her. "Well done with the battle." She said.
"You were better. You should have won..."
"Judges decision is final... Guess I'm knocked out."
"What are you doing now?"
"The reason I really came to this tournament was not to win, but to investigate the evils within. You see, I believe Team Rocket has already infiltrated its way into the tournament and they are probably in control of the whole city at this rate. That man who froze Giovanni, I have documents from my father in casing that that man...was known by the name of Cortez."
"Cortez! Yes I've heard too! He seems to have entered this tournament."
"You must stop him from winning."

The referee reappeared for the next few matches.

Luke walked over to Patrick

"Hey dude, hows Life"

Luke laughed

"Long time no see pat"
Look made eye contact with the trainers with Him

"Who are these kiddo's"

Luke smiled

"Hi Luke!" Patrick greeted. "Did you hear that I won the match against my friend Ella here?" Patrick looked back and saw Jonas.
"That's Jonas over there" he pointed to him. "We've been friends since we travelled together in the. Kanto region. He ended up joining the army and I didn't see him since."

" I saw it all"
Luke smiled

"i have something to ask"

Luke stared at him

"wanna enter the Hohen league after this tournament, and what an easy badge to get there

is visiting my dads and that means we are rivals now and where traveling together,

"I'll have to think about it. If I do hopefully there won't be as much evil lurking about as there has been in this one." Patrick reflected.
"Hmm...I'd like to go!" Ella stated.

Drew took a bit of his steak as he looked at Sakura.
" I haven't been honest with you Drew." She said.
" About what." Drew said.
" Well we can start with who she's related to." Cortez said as he and Calvin sat down right beside them blocking any chance Drew has at escaping. Cortez's hair was in disorder and his tux was torn. His face has ash all over it " How's it going sis."
" It's going fine Emile." She said.
" What the fuck." Drew said.
" Throw a pretty girl at any Hetero male and they're fall flat on their face." Cortez said with a bit of a chuckle in his voice. " We need to talk Drew."
" Not interested." Drew said. " Now if you excuse me." Drew stood up only to be brought back down by Calvin.
" Denied!" Calvin said.
" As I was saying." Cortez said. " A coup happened. Your looking at the last true members of Team Neo Rocket."
" I can't say I'm sad." Drew said.
" You should be." Cortez said. " cause now they're not going to be holding back. If we and I mean myself, you and your friends. Lose this tournament Johto is going to fall into chaos."
Drew looked at them partialy in disbelief. " Don't you have the dogs?"
" Not anymore." Cortez said. " Masquerade has them now."
" And who's Masquerade.?" Drew said.
" We don't know his real name but he continualy wears a mask." Calvin said. " He was an Admin for Giovanni before the fall of Team Rocket. He was the only one that wasn't imprisoned after the whole golden rode Radio seige a few years ago."
" And why should I help you guys." Drew said. " No offense but you guys don't insit trust.
" You don't have to." Cortez said. " But if we don't stand together Everyone will fall."
Drew got up and left.
As the cold air hits his face he couldn't help but think about what they said.
He took out his phone and looked threw his contacts. He had Yannick and somehow got the young pup's phone number.

" Hey meet me at the abandon arena. We need to talk." he hit send. and made his way to the abandon Arena

Yannick recieved a message from Drew. "What's going on? This message sounds like something I write a girl when I want to tell her that I break up!" Yannick stared at his phone. "Well it can't be helped. Let's go to the arena." Yannick made his way straight to the place Drew told him. Under way he recieved a call. "Sir! It looks like Neo Rocket Admin Calvin escapedfrom his cell!" He couldn't belive it. "Stop trolling me! The cell is surrounded by a static field! There is no way he could get out alone! Check the videofootage of the whole day! Besides I have no time for that right now. If anything happens call my sister at the Kingstown Gym in Rhon." He kicked a tree. "Fuck it! This is the worst possible moment for something like this to happen!" He yelled and shortly after that the tree he kicked fell. A few moments later he arrived at the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.