• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley arrived back at the stadium and found Drew. "You won't believe what just happened!", Riley told Drew. Then he looked at one of the tv's showing the explosion. "I guess you already know."

"Hey drew, I found out the next location
of cortez and team rocket"

"there heading to a place called aqua base. we can plan are next attack there
and one of cortez's pokemon is nidoqueen wich can counter all my pokemon",

Riley looked at Luke. "And how do you know this information?", asked Riley. "I can handle that Nidoqueen.", stated Riley as he remembered the battle where Cortez had used his Nidoqueen.

" I was spying on Him And I heared him during the battle I had with him and, you sure you can handle a ground type expecally with a thunder bolt attack dude we need to train"

" I know how... Riley I challenge you to a 1 on 1 Pokémon battle".

Riley looked at Luke a bit annoyed. "You're the one who needs training! I could've handled this myself if you didn't interfere!", exclaimed Riley.

"My Kingdra surely can!" Yannick entered the Pokemon Center. "But there is no need to follow him he will show up anyway to take his second round match." Yannick sat down. "We should stay calm for now. I don't think he was able to rescue his TS-01 devices so Drew and Riley are out of danger for now."

"We can't battle until the tournament is over." said Riley as he remembered what Yannick told him earlier. "Don't worry, I'll destroy you in the tournament anyways!"

"well im going to the nearest route to talk to my pokemon,"

"and make a plan"

the boy got on hes bike a dashed away

"wow this routes Long" I said suddenly a base was spotted

" Oh My god.. this is the hideout.. how many gaurds do they need"

"Do whatever you want! I don't care, but just know that you won't beat me." stated Riley. Then he turned to Yannick. "That's good news I guess. Hopefully we can stop him before he can get another one." said Riley.

"That was a quick walk!" Yannick was surprised that Luke was back already "Whatever you want count me out I need some sleep but I guess for our safety we all should stay here as a team."

Riley looked at Yannick. "I guess we're safer if we're all together.", Riley stated. "It's pretty late anyways and I'm tired, so I guess I'll stay here then." Riley then sat on one of the sofas in the trainer lounge and closed his eyes trying to go to sleep.

Last edited:
"it is late we'll go tomorrow"

Luke went over to the opposite sofa and sat down

then the nurse said

"Luke professer oaks calling"

"Uh Hey oak,"

"Hello Luke, ready for that trade?

" Yes.. ill send over herracross"

luke recived the mystery ball and sat back down

(the new Pokémon is from bugsy and he sends me a Butterfree

with

sleep powder

posion powder

gust

and quick attack just to let you know)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick had a confused look on his face as he approached the others. "Wait it's over? I was gonna come over to the tower!" He then walked over to where Luke was. "What happened at the tower? Did this Cortez bloke you were looking for get captured? Or did he escape?"

"Next is taking a nap and winning the next round tomorrow. Thats our safest bet here." Yannick sat down on a sofa and fell asleep.

It was late now, only the moonlight and firefighters heading to the Radio Tower lit up the streets. "Damn, what the heck went down there?" Ace stared at the burning building as he walked down the street. Goldenrod felt much bigger than it had been since he was last here, all the buildings towered over him and it felt so ominous. He stared up at one of the buildings near him, it felt as if someone else, all the way on top of the building was watching him. "Its nothing, maybe just a Noctowl or something..." Ace tried to shrug it off. He walked a little more and stopped in front of a well lit building, "The Goldenrod Game Corner, I bet I can make a fortune in there." Ace quietly entered the building. Inside was much bigger than he had imagined, there was a club in the back, an arcade, the slot machines of course, and a pool table in the corner where some drunk looking men were playing. He walked up to the slot machine and slid some money into it. After a few minutes of playing the screen started flashing, "Jackpot." Ace smirked, the machine made some noises and then released it goodies. PokeCoins, they piled up everywhere. Ace pulled a PokeMart bag out of his backpack and started filling it up. What a day, he'd won his first battle of the tournament and now he had just hit the jackpot! Ace walked up over to the cash-in counter where a lady was standing. "How much can I get with this?" Ace laid his bag stuffed with about 8 pounds of PokeCoins ontop of the table. "That's quite a fortune you made there, unfortunately that'll only buy you an hour or less." The lady gave a sly smile and stared right into his eyes. "Umm, I don't think you understand..." Ace started to feel really uncomfortable, the people from the pool table were staring at him too now, "I just want some cash..." The lady let out a laugh, "Young man, I don't think we're on the same page, those coins of yours are only going to buy you an hour of your life!" The lady was practically screaming now, "What, what are you talking about?" Ace was clutching his belt of Pokeballs now, he felt threatened, "I suggest you don't mess with me!" People started coming out from the club now to check out the all the commotion, "What is this, is this a scam?!" More and more people were coming out of nowhere now, they started to close in on Ace, "Stay back, I said stay back!" Ace grabbed his Pokeball and released Tyranitar. "TYRANITAR!" Tyranitar roared as it was released. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHHA!!!" The entire Game Corner started was filled with maniacal laughter. Ace panicked and stood behind Tyranitar, "Tyranitar, make it stop!" Some people started jumping on Tyranitar but then the ground started to shake, Tyranitar used Earthquake! "Ahhhahahahaaaaahhh!!!" Some of the people started screaming and the others fell off of Tyranitar. Half the people were on the floor now and the laughter began to die down. Ace was worried, "I told you not to mess with me!" He turned to return Tyranitar, although before he could do that something hit him from behind. Ace fell to the floor, his vision began to get blurry and he saw poor Tyranitar calling as the army of men started ganging up on him. "Tyranitar..." Ace watched as a man with a big red 'R' on his black shirt get flung across the room by Tyranitar before he finally passed out...

"Well I'll be off!" Said Patrick, as he left the room to his hotel. He couldn't quite help but wonder what the others were doing, the ones he had not seen in a while. It was very eerie for him but he soon managed to get to sleep.

He awoke suddenly. He could hear laughing and then screaming. He turned to his window where he saw the back of a building split with a crack. Patrick stood and watched as a man with an R on his shirt flew out of the back door. When another man walked out of the door and looked up towards the hotel window, Patrick got back into bed and pretended the whole thing hadn't happened.

Patrick awoke the next day with the thought of last night in his mind. He got ready and started walking to the stadium and he watched the goldenrod game corner as he passed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke awoke and got ready to go to the stadium "Oh Hey Patrick, Good Morning!"

As the traniers walked pass the game corner there was a young boy laying on the floor

"Oh My god Are you Ok?" He said with a concern Look on hes face. "Oh yeah, cortez got away but I think I know where he is,"

Last edited:
"Hes located through the forest behind radio tower

theres to many gaurds" he sighed

"theres no way we can ge- Hold on"

he grabed a pokemon with a smirk on hes face

"noctowl come out and search for them gaurds then use confuse ray on them!"

as noctowl nodded he flew away full speed

"lets follow him!"

Patrick threw a pokeball out an a huge pokemon appeared. It was a Venusaur. "Big Vine! Follow that Noctowl!" Then Patrick jumped onto Big Vine's back and the beast started to walk in the direction of Luke's Noctowl.

"where here ready for this"

"Noctowl fly up and use confuse ray!"

noctowl flew up and a light shot down at the gaurds and they all were controlled and were going the wrong way

out of the base

" Nice work! , ready Patrick lets go get cortez!"

the boys ran in with noctowl and big vine followed,

Patrick saw the opening of the base. "Big Vine, use frenzy plant!" The ground rumbled as Big Vine stuck it's tenticle like vines into the ground and huge ones popped out, ripping open the enterance and the rooms to where Cortez supposedly was. Big Vine ran in. "Suprise!!" Shouted Patrick.

Drew woke up and walked towards the stadium. He got there and waited for the second half of the perlimanry round to start. Something felt off though as if people were in danger.
( Cortez)
he looked Via monitor at a venasaur that broke down the door of their " Alpha Site." " Fools." Cortez said. Did they really think he would be foolish enough to have their alpha site so near their last base. He pressed a button next to him as hundreds of darts fly at the children tranquilizing them. " Calvin." Cortez said into his ear piece.
" Yes Cortez." Calvin said.
" Put those kids in holding. Make sure to strip of them Pokémon." Cortez said. He picked up a phone. " Hello Yannick I'd like to play a little game."

Patrick fell down, tranquillised. Big Vine managed to block some of the darts with his attacks but then he fell down too as he noticed a dart on his back. "Veeeeeeeeen!!" Cried Big Vine, in distress, as he fell down.

Riley got up to the sound of some trainers walking in. "Do they really have to be that obnoxious?", Riley thought to himself. "He looked around and saw that Luke was gone. "That fool, he didn't even tell us where their base was. And now if they need help, we have no idea where they are." Then Riley smirked. "That does mean less competitors in the tournament if they get stuck." Then Riley went to the restroom to wash up.

"Gahh how we gonna do the tournament now.."

suddenly Luke finds a Hole

" Look we can escape but lets find out where are pokemon are"

Luke and patricks jumps into the vents looking down at each opening

" aha I think that's them"

as Luke Looks into hes pocket he sees one pokemon wasn't taken

" come out"

noctowl appeared

"I got an idea"

"find riley or drew at the pokemon center and bring them here"

noctowl heared luke and flew through the gap towards the pokemon center

where he saw riley

noctowl handed him a note

saying "go to the forest and there should be a base go to the attic and where there"

Luke and Patrick jumps down and looks at each of the 12 pokeballs.

( Cortez)
Cortez smiled as he saw the kids go into the obviously placed hole." And Fire." Cortez said firing hundreds of the tranqlizer darts fired at the kids. " Now put them into the actual holding cell."

" damn cortez never gives up"

luke doges the darts and picks up the balls and starts running

"ill turn here"

he jumps through the whole and was gone out of site

"What do you want Cortez?" Yannick picked up the phone. "Come here and I'll kick your ass if that is what you want!" He looked around and everyone was gone.

suddenly yannick hears a shout

"Yannick! , yannick!"

It was Luke
yannick was shocked he was alive.

then the board dings

"the next match is Luke vs Jake!

round commencing soon!"

" Presistant little bugger." Cortez said. " Abra use teleport." A random Abra jumped onto luke's back and teleported him to the holding cell.
" As I was saying Yannick." Cortez said. " I'd like to play a game. Would you rather take the life of two children or Drew."

"wha?"

Luke was confused there was gaurds everywhere guarding the children

Then Luke relised Yannick was responsible

"Cortez Battle me 2 vs 2 style if you win Kill me if you lose hand your self over to the police!"

"First of all you need 2 or more people to play a game and I'm not interested in playing a game and 2nd are you so afraid of me that you need hostages?" Yannick smirked

Riley was taking a shower when a Noctowl flew in. "What the fuck?!", yelled Riley. "Please get away from me!", commanded Riley as he pushed the Noctowl away, knocking the note down into the water. "Shit!" Riley said as he picked the destroyed note. He could barely make out what it said. "Go to... there shou... attic wher ther." Riley said as he read the note. "What the actual hell?! I'm not going into no attic!" said Riley as he threw the note into the water and watched as it disappeared.

Luke was just in the cell brushing hes Umbreons fur
"Its gonna be ok" he said sadly
umbreon growled but it did nothing
cortez just sat there at hes computer

Luke tried to throw a rock but the bars electristy destroyed

"Ugh damn it why does team rocket have to be so smart" he said to himself with hes hands on hes head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.