• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley saw Patrick walk up to them. "What do you want? This is none of your business.", said Riley as he smirked. "If you have a problem, then battle me." Riley stated.

" First off." Drew said to Yannick. he reached in his bag. " This is the X ray I got a couple hours ago. Secondly it's more like a parasite than a virus." He took a deep breath. " I didn't want to worry you guys sorry. Thirdly there where no cameras in the bathroom. Yet Cortez heard everything we said. As well as the fact that Riley can't say where their base is at. I think this Parasite is a transmitter of some kind." He took another deep breath. " And Finally I think I can communicate with it."

Last edited:
Riley laughed at the last part.
"Now you're telling me you can talk to it?! Man, yours must be worse!" Riley found it funny he was able to communicate with the virus. "I think you're starting to lose it!" Riley told Drew.

"Cortez may be able to know what you say and do but he wont be able to observe all of us. That could give us an advantage. Besides we need the signal he uses to activate the parasite to get rid of it so I guess there is no other option than to defeat Cortez and storm his hideout." Yannick looked over to Riley. "I wouldn't say such a thing in your position. The Doc told me that hallucinations are part of the symptoms of TS-01."

Luke over heared an headed over

" sorry to bother you.. did you say cortzez?"
remembering a man at the radio tower with the same name

" Yes we did." Drew said. " Okay guys I suggest we all stay here!" Drew yelled while moving his hands telling them to find the base and attack. " It's obvious he knows to much. We can't beat him."
Drew looked past Yannick and saw the blonde.
" We need to talk." She said without moving her mouth.
" Who are you." Drew said without saying. " I'm what you refer to as TS-01. I can help."
" Why would you." Drew said out loud. " Your the reason I'm like this."
" Because when he kills you I'll die as well. Yes we're man made but we're just as alive as all of you." Ts-01 said.
" Alright." Drew said. " But don't think I trust you... Tess." After he stopped talking everyone was looking at him like he was crazy.
" Sorry about that." Drew said.
" Cortez is a few years older than me. He has silver like hair."

Riley watched Drew talking to himself. "Did you see another hallucination?", chuckled Riley. Then Riley looked at the others. "Listen here you idiots. I'm going myself and if any if you guys follow me, I'll take you out myself. If Cortez wants me, then he'll get me!" Riley said as he stormed off to the Goldenrod Radio Tower.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Hold on Luke, I need to know what to do about this shady Cortez man! He may be a threat to all trainers at this tournament! Should we warn them that this disease you guys were talking about?"

" Drew Leuric." Drew said "Also Kanto born." 'The young pup's going to get himself killed.' Drew thought.
( Hey Luke can you try to keep everything in one reply. Admins really dislike double/triple postings if you need to add something press the edit button and add it to the first reply. Sorry I'm just trying not to get this flagged.)

"charizard fly me to goldrod radio tower"
In a flash I was gone

"I remember this place"

as I spun around I saw a trainer walk in

"charizard return"

Riley arrived at the tower. It was still night, so it was dark and all the lights were at the tower. "Come out Scizor!", yelled Riley. "SCIZORRR!", roared the Scizor as it came. "Come on, let's go inside.", stated Riley as he and Scizor walked inside.

All the lights were off in the lobby. Riley looked around the lobby and couldn't find anyone.
"They must be hiding in one of the upper floors.", thought Riley. Then he started walking up some stairs with Scizor behind him.

" Hey dude Hold up riley was it Im coming with you!"

Luke ran inside with charizard followed

"dude seriously your gonna be killed"

(Cortez)
" Thunder bolt." Cortez said as Nidoqueen fired a burst of electricity at Scissor. " Now come on boys did you really think it was going to be easy."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"I want to be on in this scandal!" Shouted Patrick. He threw a poke ball out and a Xatu appeared. "This is one of my substitute pokemon for the tournament, Xavier. He will fly me to Goldenrod Tower where we believe this guy is. Drew, can you please show me where to find the tower?" He started walking out.

Riley finally reached the third floor. It was dark and it looked like an office room with many different sections and desks with computers. "They must be close.", thought Riley as he motioned Scizor to move forward with him. They started walking up the next flight of stairs.

( Cortez
Nidoqueen grabbed Charizard by it's wings. " Hyper beam." Cortez said. " Alright men time to initiate portal call theta." He brought nidoqueen back into it's pokeball
" Golden Rod Radio tower will self destruct in t minuse ten minutes." An automated voice said. Cortez put his hand on his ear. " Everyone meet me at the alpha site."
ten minutes later the radio tower was gone.

"Charizard No!,return"

I got to warn riley

"riley we got to go!"
"the place is gonna blow!"

as I ran out

I sent out another flying type

" noctowl to the pokemon center"

in a flash I was back

" Nurse Joy, Nurse joy hes to powerful and.. and.. the radio towers going to blow up and riley is inside

Riley noticed the trainer behind him. "I thought I told you guys not to follow me!", whispered Riley. "Whatever, just keep quiet.", commanded Riley. As they reached the fourth floor, Riley noticed the many rooms on the floor. "This must be the studio floor," thought Riley as he looked around.
"Hey you!", yelled a team rocket grunt!
Riley looked ahead and saw two Team Rocket grunts.
"Our boss gave us orders to get rid of any intruders!", stated the second grunt. "Guys, come out!" the grunt said.
Riley looked around the room and saw more grunts appearing from their hiding spots.
"Shit!", Riley muttered.
The grunts then sent out there Pokemon which were many Golbat, Raticate, Koffing, Haunter and Arbok.
"Scizor return. Come out Tyranitar!"
As the big Pokemon came out of its Pokeball, it roared and the room started to have sand form inside it.
"What's going on?!", exclaimed the grunt, as there was sand everywhere.
Riley smirked. "That's Tyranitar's ability; sand stream. It creates a sandstorm for a bit. So basically, we're in a sandstorm right now!"
"What?!", yelled some of the grunts as some of their Pokemon started to get damaged by the sandstorm.

the shadow ball hits and knocks out half then the future site hits followed with the sand and the grunts are defeated

"take that!"

" riley lets leave and go back then ill tell you and everyone what I found out"

as I nod at the Boy I ran out the radio tower and wait outside

anxious if he makes it.

"Great! So this means I have to get in there and save their asses now! Kingdra Dragonite go and get them out there!" Yannick followed Riley and Luke but decided to stay outside. Kindra and Dragonite blew a big hole in the side of the building to take the two boys out of the tower. "Run for it!" Yannick screamed.

"frelagatier come on out and use protect!"

the shield protected the 3 boy's from the explosion

"lets go back and find drew and Patrick I got a lot to say,"

Riley realized what was happening as the Team Rocket grunts started running. "This place is going to blow!" yelled one of the grunts.
"What?! I got to get out of here." Riley got on Tyranitar. "We have no time! Get us out of here!" Tyranitar roared and ran straight through the wall, jumping out the building.
The towers exploded right after they jumped out!
"Oh shit! Get a good landing Tyranitar!" Yelled Riley as they fell.
Tyranitar landed on the ground, crushing it with its weight and speed of the fall.
Riley hopped off Tyranitar to watch the building go up in flames.
"Screw you Cortez!" said Riley as he watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.