• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew saw Yannick walk into the stadium. " Well that's one." He said. He walked towards Yannick. " We have a problem." Drew said.

"What is it?" Yannick looked around "And who else are you waiting for?" He turned staring into the direction he came from. "Besides I've been informed that Calvin got out of jail."

" I'm waiting for the young pup." Drew said the he relised Yannick probably doesn't know who that is. " Riley I figured he could help. " And yeah Calvin escaped. I'll explain everything once Riley shows up."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Jonas and Ella went back into the stadium lobby, then Ella went into another smaller room. Jonas followed her then grabbed a key in his pocket. "This key he gave me will be useful!" Then he locked her into the room.
"Wait what?" Ella banged on the door "what's happening why am I being locked in?" She looked and saw. Jonas walking away from the door. "YOU!!" She shouted.

Jonas walked towards the masked man. "I've done it, I've locked Ella in!"

"Excellent work. Now we shall draw Patrick in!"

Luke walked to the steak house where he saw drew a girl and cortez and clavin

"fuck sake why do they show up where ever I go!"

Luke sat down behind them while he drunk hes beer
and ate hes steak,

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick followed Luke to the steak house. Suddenly, his phone rang. "Dang it's Ella! I forgot I had her on this!" He took the call.
"Patrick you have to come immediately, I'm trapped in one of the side rooms in the lobby. Someone locked me in!"
"What?! Who locked you in?"
"Jonas!"
"What?! No...No!! Hold on Ella, I'm coming!" Patrick dashed off.

Ella stood in the room trapped. All of a sudden, the door opened and a masked man with a key appeared. He locked it and Jonas stood outside.
"Who are you and what do you want with me?"
"I am your worst nightmare hehehehe! You are part of a very important trap. You're friend Patrick will die when he comes!"
"How do you know Patrick and why are you doing this?"
He whispered his name into her ear and she was startled.

"I guess he is not going to make it." Yannick said to Drew. "So how about you just tell me what's up with all that crazy stuff going on?"

" Alright." Drew said looking Yannick in the eyes." Do you want the good news or the bad news first." Drew asked.

Last edited:
" Alright." Drew said. " For the most part Team Neo Rocket is no more." He took a deep breath. " Apparently a coup happened resulting in it's destruction. Cortez asked us to help defeat this new leader named Masquerade. He belives that if we lose this tournament against Masquerade Johto is going to spiral into destruction. There's also the fact that this Masquerade now controls the Legendary Dogs."
He took another breath and looked Yannick straight in the eyes. " If I end up helping him I want to make sure the people I trust have my back on this and are willing to help as well."

"Alright let me break this down. Cortez asked you for help because he can't handle the shit he is responsible for? Thats bullshit but ok. If you decide to help him you can count on me. But I don't trust this sneaky bastard one bit." Yannick replied.

Riley was finishing up some his food when he recieved the message. "What does he want now?", Riley asked himself. "I guess I should go, it looks important.", Riley said as he stood up and headed for the exit. "Hey you! Stop right there!", exclaimed the manager. Riley stopped. As the manager walked forward, Scizor came out of its pokeball, standing face to face with the manager. Riley smirked. "Oh my Arceus! It's you!", she exclaimed. "Yes, it's me.", stated Riley as he walked up to the manager. "I wouldn't want to ruin your beautiful face. So I'm going to walk out of here and you're not going to say anything.", said Riley as he ran his finger down from her cheek to her lips. Then he turned around and walked out the building. The waiter just stood there flustered.

Riley returned Scizor and sent out Dragonite. "Let's go!", said Riley as he hopped to Dragonite's back and they flew off.

Once they landed in the front of the arena, Riley returned Dragonite to it's pokeball and started to walk inside.

"So you are finally here. It's about time you show up." Yannick looked at Riley. "Whats with that look on your face? You look like you just wrecked another kid and made it cry."

Riley smirked. "I can make you cry as well if I wanted! Anyways, why did Drew ask us to come here?", asked Riley. Then Riley realized he was still holding the case that he got from Colress. "Should I tell Drew what's inside?", thought Riley.

"Come and try kid!" Yannick reached to his belt. "But I guess it's not the right time for a battle now. Cortez basically asked Drew to team up with him to clean up the mess he left behind." Yannick explained after calming himself down

"And what, they want my help now?", asked Riley. "Tell me where their hideout is. I'll go destroy them myself.", exclaimed Riley, clenching the case. He was actually excited for another challenge.

"Calm your titts man! Drew wants us to guard his back as none of us trusts Cortez. Besides we still have to free the Legendary Dogs." Yannick tried to calm Riley down.

"The current leader of Team Rocket snatched them from Cortez and now plans on using them against us in the tournament. And if he does we might not stand a chance to win and save the region." Yannick sat dow.

"Well, I once heard a myth about the legendary beasts selecting a worthy trainer to rescue them.", stated Riley. He was starting to get interested.

"Right and I have the feeling that we 3 are the choosen ones. It seems like I can hear the voice of Suicune in the wind. You ever experienced something like that?" Yannick looked at Riley and Drew.

"Yeah, right! The main one of the trio chose you?!", said Riley as he started to laugh. Then he stopped. "Yeah, I did have a strange dream where I was running from a being made of electricity, which is probably Raikou.", stated Riley, getting a bit serious.

"There is no main one dude. The only Pokemon that can be considered the leader of them is Ho-Oh! So I guess that leaves Entei and Drew." Yannick thought about how he a random trainer from a different region would connect to this legend.

Riley thought the same as Yannick. "Out of all the reasonable trainers out there, they chose me to be one.", thought Riley. Then he looked up at Yannick. "You're thinking the same thing as me, aren't you? There has to be a reason we were chosen!", exclaimed Riley.

"It can't be because of our skill as there are trainers that surpass us by lightyears. For example one of the Gymleaders of my home region is considered to be as strong as the Champ of the Sinnoh region. If Pokemon choose trainers based of skill all the Champions should be linked to one of the legendarys but I only heard about a legend about a former Champion Red who was the first person to capture Mewtu. But there was no real bond between them." Yannick thought about all the myths about trainers and legendarys. "Then there was a boy named Ethan that was bound to Suicune but that was a long time ago, then there was Brendan a young trainer from Hoenn, he was able to awaken Raquaza and stop Groudon and Kyogre." Suddenly he remembered some other story. "Thats it! In the Unova region two you boys called Hilbert and N were choosen by Zekurom and Reshiram to decide the fate of Pokemon and their trainers. N was part of Team Plasma and used by their leader Ghetsis to hide his true goal. But what was special about Hilbert and N? N wasn't the strongest Trainer as he was surpassed by Ghetsis and Hilbert but still he was choosen. Could it be that the bond that we share with our Pokemon is what makes us worthy?" Yannick had thought loud. "Oh sorry that was a little too poetic and sorry for the history lesson."

" You guys could be on to something." Drew said. " But still there has to more to this then we were just chosen." Drew thought back to his childhood how fire always seemed to comfort him in times of need. " Anyways, the three of us have to work together. We have to find out all we can on this Masquerade fellow. As well as keep are involvement in this a secret. Last thing we need to side with either of those bastards. One of us have to win this tournament,"

"So that means one of us has to take out Cortez, one Calvin and one Masquerade as soon as we face them in the tournament. After all they all are dangerous." Yannick stood back up. "If even one of us looses this could mean the end not only for Johto but for the entire world."

Last edited:
"Only Cortez and Masquerade." Drew said. " Calvin's already been knocked out as well as the other agent they had." Drew thought back to Sakura how he wished she wasn't involved in this. " Still I know for a fact that Cortez is a brilliant tactician and battler so he's going to be a handful. and Arceus knows what Masquerade is capable of."

“Right I forgot I already send him home! The other agent? Who might that be?“ Yannick couldn't remember any other agents.

"The person I fought in my second round." Drew said being somewhat vauge. " He knew Riley was in the hospital and more than likely didn't watch the fight. As for Yannick who knew. Drew didn't know but he felt like he should atleast try and protect.....
" He's talking about me." Sakura said walking out of the shadows. She must of fallowed Drew here " And I'm not a member of my brother's team. He just asked me to get you alone Drew."
" Why are you here." Drew said.
"You still owe me dinner." She said with a smile on her face. She looked at Yannick and Riley. " I'm Sakura Cortez. And I want to help you guys."

“So you are the presence that I felt all the time. Tell me one reason why I should trust you.“ Yannick checked the surroundings. “Well at least you came alone. But still you have the same blood as the person that tried to kill all of us.“

Riley looked at Sakura who had come out of no where. Then he smirked. "Nice to meet you, but I'm afraid we won't need anymore backup. After all, since I'm Raikou's chosen trainer then I will have the power to stop Team Rocket and win this tournament myself! And with stuff in this case, Team Rocket won't be able to stop me!", stated Riley, clenching the case in his hand. "You guys strategize here, I'm going to find Cortez and pay him a visit. After all, I owe him!", exclaimed Riley. Riley started to run out the arena when he stopped and turned around. "Can someone tell me where Cortez is?", asked Riley, a bit embarrassed now.

“I already told you to calm down. If you run of now you will end up killed but fine just go! That makes it easier for me.“ Yannick said.

"I trust her." Drew said. Looking at Sakura she smiled at that
" Because Yannick." She said. " Unlike my brother and his last henchman. I don't seek glory. Unlike most of those in the Neo Rocket Orignization I worked hard to get to where I am. even if I ended up losing both tournaments to the same man. You might not be able to trust me Yannick but that doesn't mean I'm not going to help. Also Riley even if your Parasite was neutralized that doesn't mean my brother can't just rip you apart if you go in half cocked." She looked at Riley. " Doctor Colress is currently employed under my brother. How else did you think he knew about the fact that you had TS-01 inside of you."

Riley smirked. Then he walked back up to them and opened the case. "Did he tell you about this?", asked Riley. Inside were the two syringes with the yellow liquid.

(OOC: Say no to make it more mysterious, because if she says yes, then it kind of makes it boring. Also remember, Colress is a scientist at heart. He only works with teams to further his own goals. Colress also specifically called Team Rocket "criminals" in an earlier post.)

Riley smirked. "These are two antidotes for the TS-01 virus. I was thinking to save it for us but then I realized something. I started thinking that way that thing was acting, it had to be alive. Now, there must be something that's creating these things. If we inject these antidotes in it then it should stop the production of this virus. Or if there was something actually giving birth to it, then we can kill it with the antidote. Also destroying the link the Team Rocket leader is using to control the lives of their agents. Thus, saving many lives in the process.", stated Riley as he took a breath after saying that long speech. "Think about, if someone wanted to, they could create a mass pandemic, unless we stop them now.", said Riley.

"charizard fly me over the them"

Luke and charizard landed

and walked other to drew and the others

"right.. guys Count me in Lets stop this guy and save johto"

Luke nodded

"but first Ill get one of my old pokemon from professer ill be back soon"

Luke ran to the pokemon center's pc and called oak

"Oak send me over herracross "

oak: "who would you trade for"

"Ill send over butterfree"

the trade was complete

"Hey guys im back right I got the team I need, now lets kick this fuckers ass"

Luke laughed

Last edited:
" So what your saying is that we can infect the queen." Drew said to. " We can pretty much destroy TS-01. except for those of us unlucky to have it in us. Which I truthfully don't mind." He said looking at Tess. " It'll be good having a perminate companion." Drew looked over to Luke.
" How the hell did you get here, and how the hell did know we were here. Also how do you know what were talking about?"

Status
Not open for further replies.