• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
"eh well I saw you leave the steak house so I followed and you need more people to fight off this hidden fucker"

Luke picked up hes phone and texed pat this messege:

"Hey pat its Luke meet me at this place we need to talk to you

im with drew and yannick and riley"

"Patrick's coming to help us and do you know where this brassard is?"

Luke asked drew,

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
When Patrick arrived at the stadium, there were hardly any trainers left. He started looking for Ella. Suddenly his phone rang. "Hello?" Patrick began
A robotic monotone voice could be heard from the other end. "Greetings Patrick, we have your friend, Ella locked into a room to the backside of the stadium to the basement. Face me! From Team rocket!"
"What?!" Patrick ran as fast as he could trying to open the doors. He then rang the police and they said they would come after he told them about the incident. Then he saw the door and started pulling at it. Then, it opened. Ella was there.

"Ella! Are you alright?"
"Patrick thank God you..."
Suddenly, the masked man appeared behind Patrick and grabbed him. "Greetings! You have been trapped by Team Rocket fuhahahaha!"
"Who are you?" Patrick asked
"Somebody whose been in this tournament for a very long time!"
"How do you know who me and Ella are?"
"You'll find out eventually..."
"What did you want with Ella?"
"You."
"Why?"
"So I can kill you!" Behind them, a magneton appeared. "Use thunderbolt!" He shouted
"Patrick quick!" Ella shouted
Patrick threw a pokeball out and Lazy the Snorlax appeared and blocked the attack.
"Ella where are you poke balls?"
"He stole them from me! He put them a bag!"
"Give everything you stole back!" He demanded
He threw the bag towards them. "Let us see what you got!" He disappeared before throwing another poke ball in which a Weezing appeared.
Weezing covered the room with a gaseous smoke. Ella grabbed two of her pokeballs.
"Go Firefox!" A Ninetales appeared.
"Go Misserable!" A Misdreavus appeared
"Use flamethrower and shadow ball!" They both attacked and the flamethrower attacked defeated the magneton. Misserable with the help of Lazy defeated the Weezing. They returned their pokemon and opened the door and they went to find the masked man, but he had vanished from the stadium completely. They saw Jonas next to the room they were in as they went back to look for clues. Then the police came.
"We came as soon as possible'" the policeman said
"There was a man and he trapped her-" Jonas said. "I saw the whole thing!"
"What?" Patrick asked. "Why didn't you help?"
"Patrick you lied about your intentions! You locked her in so that you could kill her! I saw it with my own eyes!"
"Ella tell him!"Ella was speachless for a few seconds and she was about to say something just before the policeman got out his handcuffs and placed Patrick's arms firmly into them.

"Trying to murder 'em are you? Take him away!" The policemen walked Patrick to the police station. Ella tried to follow but was pushed back. She glared at Jonas.
"Wait, what just happened?" Asked Ella
Jonas laughed and he was on the phone to the masked man "the mission is complete." He stated.

Luke turned around and saw the police holding Patrick

"wait what the hell, " Luke blocked the path

"what did he do police man?,i damand you to let him go, he went to save ella not Kill ella

that other boy Jonas hes the one you want"

"No, this young man tried to kill Ella!" The policeman shouted.
"Don't fool with us!" Another one said
"Or else we'll take you with him!" They all laughed and wandered away.

' Who the hell is Ella?' Drew thought as he looked at the officers take the other kid away. He also thought about how they were in the abandon arena.
" Excuse me officer." Drew said.
" What do you want sir." The officer said. Drew puts his hand on the officers shoulder.
" I'm ninety percent sure my employer owns you. as well as the little boy you currently have in custody. Do you really want to mess with his plans sir." Drew said.
" No." The officer said freeing Patrick. He then left.
'I wonder if masquerade or Cortez own him.' Drew thought. " Anyways are you alright kid?" He said.

The chief of police walked into the hotel room near the stadium. The masked man was sitting in a large black chair. "We've done! We've captured Patrick!" He shouted.

The chief of police changed his shape dramatically and very quickly he sized down to just a small pink Ditto.

"Excellent, that is one skilled trainer down! We need to get rid of the competition, one by one. Go and scout out the skilled trainers and report back! Make sure Ella doesn't get allowed through due to the disqualification. Have her put into a separate cell."

The Ditto changed his shape again and sized up into the referee. He coughed. "They won't know what hit 'em!" He cried. Then he walked away.

Luke went to the steak house where he ate 3 steaks all by him self

"at least I can have a break for now"

Luke said as he relaxed hes sholders

then the ref walked in
Luke strugged and fell asleep

"We will put in place our ditto to fight you as a fake trainer Jonas. You will win and progress on the next stage. Try and knock out the opponents in the next stage so that we are the only ones left!" The masked man told Jonas his plan and Jonas smiled.

( Cortez)
He walked towards the stadium, He knew he had to shape up. Masqurade threw a wrench into his plans but he could still go on. He had to create a world full of peace and harmony for all man and pokemon kind even if he has to play the villain to get there.
He looked at his opponent. Jerry Blair. Judging by what he saw of Jerry he usually sent out his Alakazam first.
" Begin." The Ref said.
" Go Alakazam." Jerry said.
" Go Nidoqueen." Cortez said.
" Use Pshycic." Jerry said. Alakazam's eyes glowed as Nidoqueen falls to the ground. Alakazam moved towards it. Nidoqueen was still on the ground. " Know finish it with pshywave."
' Now.' Cortez thought. " Use stone edge." Rocks come out of the ground hitting Alakazam's face making him fall back. " Mega kick." Nidoqueen quickly got back up and kicks Alakazam making him fly towards the back wall koing it.
" Go Tyranitar." Jerry said. the Tyranitar appeared on the field creating a sand storm in the process.
"Nidoqueen return. " Cortez said. " Go Blastoise." Blastoise appeared on the field. " use shell smash." Blastoise Smashed his shell into a rocky area.
" Use hyperbeam." Jerry said. A beam of light came out of Tyranitar's mouth.
" Withdraw." Cortez said. Blastoise went into it's shell as the hyper beam hits it. " Now skull bash." Blastoise runs towards Tyranitar while it's recharging and hits it's head with the Tyranitars. it moved back a little bit. " Hydro pump." Cortez said. Water came out of blastiose's cannons hitting Tyranitar knocking it out.
" Return." Jerry said.
' Alright since I have a water type on the field he's going to use his victeeribell next."
" Go Victeeribell." Jerry said.
" Return." Cortez said. " Go Mother Hen." Mother Hen the Fearow flew into the air.
" Use Leaf storm." Jerry said.
" Fly." Cortez said. Mother hen flies high into the air. withen seconds she drops to the ground nearly missing it and hits Victeeribell Koing it."
" Victeeribell is unable to battle." The Ref said. " Winner Fearow and Cortez."
" People." Cortez said. A camera focuses on him " I know that these last few days have been difficult for most of you. Which Is why if I win all the money that comes from being champion will go to rebuilding Johto. but for now I have written a check that will fully rebuild the Radio tower that was destroyed last night. People if we band together we can make Johto a paradise which in time will spread to the other regions. within ten years there will be no more evil teams bent on killing everyone except their own people. But for once we will live in complete harmony. So join me brethren on my quest to change the world."
Nearly everyone in stands stood up and started clapping and cheering for Cortez.

Riley watched the battle going on back at the trainer lounge. He was trying to study Cortez's strategy. When the match finished, Riley listened to Cortez's speech. "Those fools actually believe him!", thought Riley. "As soon as we take out his enemy, he will strike next, with the full force of the legendary Pokemon.", said a thought deep down inside Riley. "What?", thought Riley as thought the thought.

Jonas stood next to Riley. "I know right, some people are just so gullible!" He shouted.

Patrick Lowe was now in a cell in the police station. A policeman had been pacing next to his cell for ages now. He was questioning him and this was getting on. Patrick's nerves. Ella suddenly appeared with a Clefable.

"Halt!" Cried the guard
"Twinkle use Moonblast!" The Clefable shot a huge blast of light towards the cell, destroying the bars and the policeman went flying. Then, the policeman was was knocked out on the floor transformed into a Ditto.
"What?!" Shouted Patrick
"Just as I thought! The police have been infiltrated by Dittos! They must have been ordered by someone to deliberately capture you!" Exclaimed Ella
Patrick walked out. "Thanks for breaking me out, we need to show this to the other trainers! But first we need to find out who sent them."

Luke walked next to riley and Jonas

"Hey guys"

said Luke watching cortez on screen

"Have you seen Patrick or drew"

Luke stared right at Jonas and gave him a dirty Look,

"Er well...he got taken away to the police station didn't he?" Jonas knew exactly where Patrick was., in the police station, or so he was told by the Masked Man.

Patrick and Ella looked at the pile of fainted Dittos before them. They had taken out the entire police force which they worked out had been replaced by double gangers. They saw a man a black uniform with an R on run through a door, they followed him and they discovered that a large metallic room. They looked threw a window and saw more of the black clothed members. "Team Rocket. I should have guessed." Ella whispered. She walked away and was on her phone. "My father's a detective, I'll get him to come and help investigate."

They waited a while in the police station next to the secret enterence and a man with Brown hair and a brown coat walked up to them. "There he is, my father!" They greeted each other, then Ella told him about what had happened.

"Why wasn't I told about this?" He said
"The police were infiltrated by Dittos who we have learnt are serving team rocket." Patrick said
"But they disbanded after the Neo incident! Team rocket must have been revived by put by who?"
"The masked man we saw must have done it! What is your name sir?"
"Well you can call me Looker, that's my code name."

Last edited by a moderator:
" Breaking News." the TV in Drew's Hotel Room said. " It has been confirmed that the entire police force has been replaced with Dittos. it is currently unkown as to what happened with the real officers."
" What the hell." Drew thought as he looked at the screen. " how the hell did they do that?"
" And in other news," The Reporter continued. "Emile Cortez pledged to make Johto a region of peace once he becomes Champion. Who is this figure of peace."
" And that's just a load of bullshit." Drew said. He turned off the Tv and walked outside. He made his way to the police station and watched as officers from other cities as well as a strange man in a brown trench coat were trying to solve this new riddle.

"What?! Patrick is in jail! That's kind of funny!", exclaimed Riley. "What did he do now?", asked Riley. Then he saw Cortez walk back into the trainer lounge and watched as the other trainers stood and started clapping for him. "Those people are such fools.", thought Riley.

" Oi cortez come here you brat"

Luke stared at Him

"So you can help Us then tell me more about who this basted is and why he revived team rocket"

Luke growled at Him

( Cortez)
Cortez stopped and looked around. " I'm sorry did someone say something." He proceeded to walk. " What's more foolish leading people to a better life or fallowing your own misperceived assumptions of people." And with that Cortez walked out the door.

Yannick walked around the corner and blocked the path. "Stop right there Cortez! If you want our help you have to tell us a little more about Masquerade and his plan as well as your plans. And if you don't want to cooperate I will force you to talk!"

( cortez)
Cortez Smirked as he looked at Yannick.
"Masquerade plans on capturing Ho-oh by using the three dogs to summon it." Cortez said. " He plans on using it to forcefully take control of Johto and then the world. Killing anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with him becoming the ruler of this world. Enslaving everyone and every pokemon. As for me I literally just said my plan to hundreds of people if you want to listen to it look it up on the internet. Mother Hen." He said throwing A poke ball. the Fearow appears. Cortez gets on it and flies away.

Last edited:
"You bastard! That is Drews Pokemon!" Yannick shouted. "If you think I trust you just because everyone else believes your lies then you are dead wrong! I'm still going to obliterate you when given the chance to!"

( Cortez)
'Liar.' He thought. He had to play the villain in order to get to where he was, but he wasn't lying about his end game. He truly wants peace. He flew towards the police station. ' So Masquerade actually infiltrated the police force using dittos. That should say something about the incompetents of the Golden Rod Police Force. Atleast he was willing a pay a few people. He looked down and observed Drew looking at the aftermath.
( Drew)
Drew wondered if he should go over there and ask if he can help. Before he could do anything He felt the wind change he looked and saw Cortez and Mother Hen fly down.
" What do you want." Drew said. Cortez returned Fearow to it's pokeball and threw at Drew.
" Consider that a sign of good faith." Cortez said. " Also If you, Your friend, That brute, the kid who always shows up wherever I'm at somehow, and that random guy wins the tournament I'll stop all wrong doings and I'll confess to all my crimes." He said.
" Okay." Drew said as he put Mother Hen's pokeball onto his belt. Since Dragonite was injured during her battle Mother Hen will make an Excellent replacement. " Nice speech by the way. To bad it was all bullshit."
"It wasn't." Cortez said as he faded into the shadows.
Drew looked back at the police station and decided to go and help.
" Excuse me." He said. " Do you guys need any help."

"It's starting to get boring around here.", stated Riley as he sat back down on the couch in the trainer lounge. "But this is just the calm before the storm.", murmured Riley, thinking what his next move should be.

Last edited:

A man with purple hair appeared in front of the police station. "Fuhahaha! The division is working, the master will be pleased!" He looked towards the Murkrow on his shoulder and it flew towards where Drew and Cortez were.
Inside the Rocket base, Ella, Patrick and Looker broke open a door and many Team Rocket members ran out sending out horders of Grimers, Ekans, Koffings out.
"Go my friends!" He shouted and an Arcanine and a Girafarig came out. "Use Flame Charge and Psychic!" They attacked immediately. "Ella grab my phone and speak to the one named 'Eusine' he can help."

On the bottom floor of the Rocket base stood the masked man, Masquerade. There were several people tied to chairs around the room and several admins appeared. "Has Petrel begun phase 1?" Asked one of the admins.

"Yes he has, operation Stadium-Blow up is a go!" shouted one of the Admins.
Jonas, who was just outside of this door pulled a faced as if to show how horrified he was.

The man with purple dyed hair and a purple dyed beard walked into the stadium. A gas filled the air as many Koffing flew into the stadium and a giant Weezing appeared.

Back in the hideout, Looker had commanded a series of attacks to his two pokemon, Gigarafig and Arcanine. Piles of fainted Team Rocket pokemon came up. The number of trainers fighting them meant that they were outnumbered, but Looker, Patrick and Ella didnt care. Patrick had sent out Ripple and Peaking.

"Peaking use aerial ace!" Peaking flew towards the ceiling, then swooped down, taking out a horde of Grimers, Koffings and Ekans. Many Team Rocket Grunts ran as fast as they could out of the building, only to find the real police behind them.

"I've called my police friends to help! They will stop any pesky Rocket members from escaping. The real police gathered outside where they gave a press conference. In the press conference, they addressed many issues. The commissioner talked about how Looker had told them that Ella and Patrick were with him. They accepted the two trainers helping with the raid. The press conference was being shown on TV in the Stadium and across Johto.

Drew looked at the police station. For some reason everything felt off. If this was their plan then why did it fail so easily. Unless... this is a decoy. Then what is the real target. Where would require every officer to be away from... The Stadium.
" Mother Hen." Drew said throwing out his Pokeball. he climed onto Mother Hen's back and flew towards the stadium. He saw a large gas cloud around the stadium. He held his breath as he went into the cloud. He saw a weezing a big one at that and several Koffings around it. " use Ariel Ace on the big Weezing." Drew said. Drew nearly passed out by the foul smell of the gas.
Mother Hen moved one of her wings diganol hitting the Weezing. Drew dropped off of Mother Hen. " Levi." Drew Said throwing the Pokeball. As soon as Levi The Tyranitar came out of his pokeball the entire stadium was engulfed in a sand storm.

A voice could be heard and suddenly the purple haired main was standing on the Weezing. "Looks like we got company, use smokescreen!" There was now a thick smoke, making it impossible for Mother Hen to see. Then two of the koffings came down. "You two begin the plan, use selfdestruct on the stadium!" The two Koffings floated towards where the crowd of people were sitting. Many of them fled. The Koffings exploded sending many people flying. Suddenly the attention was on the purple haired man and his face appeared on the screen. "Good evening Ladys and Gentlemen. I am Petrel. Enjoy the show."

Drew was stunned as he heard and felt the Koffings explode. He couldn't see anything threw this smoke. He had to make his move and fast before the stadium becomes rubble.
" Levi." Drew said. " Use Stone edge on the remaining Koffings." Drew threw two other pokeballs out. " Poli Use rain dance fallowed by ice beam." Drew said. " Get as close as you can Weezing when you use it. Nightmare get onto mother hen and use hypnosis on the man." Water poured from the sky getting rid of the smoke in the process. as big rocks came out of the ground hitting the remaining Koffings. Poli appeared right behind weezing and fired at it. as Mother Hen made a forward assault on the weezing.

Last edited:
Riley awoke from his nap with the screaming of the other trainers running for the exit and the sound of an explosion. "What the hell is going on?", stated Riley. Then he looked at the walkway leading to the battlefield and saw purple smoke coming right towards the room. "Shit!", exclaimed Riley. "Come out, Alakazam!", commanded Riley. The physic Pokemon came out of its pokeball with it's two spoons. "Alakazam, use psychic on the smoke and push it back.", stated Riley. "Alakazam!", stated the Pokemon as it listened to Riley's command. It's eyes and spoons started glowing as well as the smoke. Then Alakazam walked forward, pushing the smoke back on the battlefield where the chaos was happening.

As they walked onto the battlefield, it was covered in smoke. Then Riley heard maniacal laughter. "What is that noise?", stated Riley as they walked forward with Alakazam using psychic to keep the smoke away from them.

Luke heard the explosion and ran over to the police station

"charizard use flame blast on weezing "

the weezing was hit and slammed into the wall

" Told ya, you need me"

said luke as he laughed

The remaining Koffings flew into the walls. "Quick Selfdestruct!" Some of the Koffings exploded as they fainted, causing further casulties. Weezing flew into the top of the stadium, creating a giant crater in the lobby. Petrel jumped off of the Weezing before this happened and avoided the hypnosis from Nightmare. "Dammit!" He shouted. "Who are you?" He asked Drew "And why are you meddling with Team Rocket's plans?!" He walked across the stadium. "Raticate, get 'em!" He threw a pokeball and his Raticate appeared.

Inside the Rocket HQ, more grunts appeared with Zubats and Rattatas. Ella's Ninetales, Fire Fox, preformed several fire blasts towards them and fainted many. Patrick sent out Spitifre to help. Soon, less and less grunts came out of the doors. "Move forward, see if you can find the leader!" Looker ordered.
Ella and Patrick came to a door that was locked. There was a lift leading down to a basement, which they took. "See if you can find the key to that other door we found." Patrick said. They searchd the vast HQ for ages until two Team Rocket members appeared.
"The key is beyond those two grunts!"
The Two members looked at them. One had brown hair and one had blond hair. "So you think we're normal grunts eh?" One said.
"We are fine from that!" The other said
"Jack."
"Ripper!"
"What?" Patrick asked
"We're a duo, deal with it!" Jack shouted. "Now you will die. Go Exeggutor!"
"You'll regret attacking our home, go Scizor!" Ripper cried.
"Ripple and Spitifre, go! Riple use ice beam" Patrick shouted
"Go Misserable, use shadow ball!" Ella ordred

" charizard use steel wing"

Luke demanded

charizard slammed Into raticate and it went flying and got stuck in a wall

"finish it with flame blast!"

raticate fainted

" I am Drew Leuric." Drew said. " Protector of the weak defender of the innocent. " he said giving his best hero pose. " I will not allow some bastard to..." Drew looks around the stadium and see's that it's almost destroyed. ' I should of just said something instead of acting like a badass.' He thought " I will stop you and your master before you harm anyone else." he looked over towards Poli. " Poli use rain dance to put out this fire." Poli did so.

" you mean We will stop You"

"Frealigator come On Out use hydro Pump on the fire"

he alligator came out and a Huge Pump of water shot at the fire

then the fire went out

charizard was egar to fight as he growled

" Well he asked who I was." Drew said. " So Cotton candy hair." He said looking at the purple haired man. " What's your name."

"good question who are you and what are you up too you brat"
Luke stared into he's eyes then laughed at drew description of he's hair

"so, lets ask again who are you and what are you up too?"

Petrel looked at Luke and Drew. "You idiots shall pay! I announced my name a while ago, it was Petrel, now I shall kill you just because you didn't know my name fuhahahaha!" The crazy man pointed directly towards Drew. "Use hyper fange Raticate!" The huge rat raced towards Drew and it's teeth came out and the fangs got bigger.

In the HQ, Jack and Ripper had teleported away using a device. They reappeared inside the stadium. "Ladies and Gents, your next act: Team Rocket Hitmen Jack and Ripper." Petrel announced. Jack and Ripper gave a smile and sent out Exeggutor and Scizor.

Ella and Patrick wondered where Jack and Ripper had gone but they saw a key on a desk in the same room and grabbed it. They then proceeded to the room that was locked. Beyond this, there were a series of labs with strange chemicals in the white rooms and they saw unusual machines. Then Ella spotted something unusual. "Patrick look at this!" She shouted. Patrick looked upon a large glass tube and there was a strange liquid floating in it with a human with it's eyes closed.
"They're experimenting on humans!" Patrick cried. "We need to show this to the police." He spoke in his walkie-talkie to Looker.
"I can't come now, there's been a crisis at the stadium many of my folks are going there. Petrel, a former Neo-Rocket Admin attacked the stadium. We''ve told all trainers in the stadium to stay calm, help out if they can but run when it looks like their lives are in danger."
Both of them gasped.

"charizard hit it away"

raticate was slammed into the wall away from drew

"Now frealigator Hydro Pump"

the pump of water Smacked the rat Like creature

and it fainted

"I just saved your ass drew."

" Thanks, but I had it handled." Drew said. Drew then looked at Pertel " Hey Jackass I literally flew in here from observing your guys decoy at the police station. So no I didn't hear your name cotton candy hair" Drew took a deep breath and concentrated. " Nightmare use hypnosis on the man. Ty use inferno on that Scizzor and exeggutor Luke what moves and ability does Freailigator have?"

"You'll see freailigator Use Ice beam"

the beam of ice shot at the man and the pokemon

"Now" said Luke

frealigators speed boast activated and was running fast

frealigator shot a Pool of water at team rocket an they all was asleep as they hit the wall

and was stuck there

(OOC: What?! Feralligator has speed boost as an ability? Nice forcing.)
Ripper ordered Scizor to attack and it hit Feralligator with his large claws. Jack ordered Exeggutor to use psychic on Drew's Typlosion. Petrel was now frozen. His face bore an expression of pure madness.

Patrick and Ella opened a door and they flinched as they saw several chairs with hostages tied to the chairs. "Free us! The one with the mask did this!" One said. Patrick untied them. They thanked him and made their way outside. Two Rocket admins appeared at the front of the next door. They had seen the two appear. One of them was a ginger haired woman with a blue outfit. The other was a brown haired man.
"Intruders, so glad to meet you. I am Soyuz" Said the man.
"You must be Patrick" Pointing to him "and Ella" to the girl. "I am called Atlas around here. Now leave before we..." Threatened the woman.
"Soyuz and Atlas allow us to pass!" Patrick demanded. "The masked man will be arrested after this!"
"Masked man?!" questioned Atlas
"I believe he means Masquarade, our boss," Soyuz said, his accent with a hint of Russian.
"Allow us to pass!" Ella shouted.
"Never! Go Muk!" Soyuz cried and it came out.
"You'll both regret fighting us! Go Arbok!" The snake beast appeared from Atlas's poke ball.
"Ripple use hydro pump!" Ripple came out from behind Patrick. It blasted towards the Muk.
"Muk use sludge bomb!" Both attacks pushed against each other but Ripple's attack hit Muk.
"Go Petal, use Petal blizzard!" Petal came out and the rush of flowers hit Arbok.
"Arbok use Poison sting!" The attack poisoned Petal. Petal got hit. "Then use ice fang!" The attack directly hit Petal and Petal was down.
"Return Petal, go Fire fox! Use fire blast on Arbok."
"Muk, take the hit and use Gunk shot!" The sludge flew towards Fire Fox.
"Ripple use ice beam!" The attack froze both Muk and Arbok.
"Attack Fire fox!" The fire hit both pokemon, melting them and fainting both of them.
Both Admins set out a Golbat each.
"Golbat use poison fang!" Soyuz commanded. The attack hit Ripple and Ripple fainted.
"Return Ripple, go Clown! Clown use psychic on both of them!"
"Attack!" Both admins cried and the Golbats flew towards them, trying to bite them. The Psychic attack made both Golbats faint.
"Score!" Celebrated Patrick
"Good work." Ella said.
"It's time to even things a bit! Activate the terrain modifier!" Atlas shouted. Soyuz pressed a button on a gadget he had and a large pool of water appeared
"What?" Ella asked
"Go Venomoth!" Soyuz cried.
"Go Tentacruel!" Atlas Cried.

Meanwhile, Looker had appeared in the stadium with some police. Eusine walked into the Rocket HQ with a majestic purple constume and signature cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.